PDA

View Full Version : Did you know that Dorothy Perkins now deliver to the Canary Islands?

lesbroz
06-09-2011, 19:01
I apologise if you already know this, but, I found out today that Dorothy Perkins will deliver to the Canary Islands for £5. Delivery will take between 5 and 7 days. Happy Shopping

Goforgold
06-09-2011, 19:12
I very rarely look at Avatars - I find it difficult enough keeping up with the posts. Just noticed you're up the road from me. My son works in Sheffield centre. :)

jewels
06-09-2011, 19:31
Thanks for the info just be aware you might get hit with a customs tax bill when its delivered.I received some things from Marks and Spencer this morning valurd at 40 pounds and was charged 13 euros tax by the post lady,she had all the offical papaer work.

emmess
06-09-2011, 19:45
Evans will do the same - I think they're part of the same group are they?

lesbroz
06-09-2011, 20:07
Apparently Wallis will also deliver. They charge £10.50 though.

I very rarely look at Avatars - I find it difficult enough keeping up with the posts. Just noticed you're up the road from me. My son works in Sheffield centre. :)

Hi GFG

went shopping in Chesterfield today, so was even nearer. Where does your son work?

bonitatime
06-09-2011, 21:12
Its not the tax thats expensive it is the admin charges

rosemary
06-09-2011, 21:29
Added after 4 minutes:

Be warned though. Littlewoods said they deliver to Tenerife but a dress I ordered from them a month ago was not allowed through customs -so they said. Now they have told me they no longer deliver here to the Canaries and they credited my bank.

primrose
06-09-2011, 21:40
Added after 4 minutes:

Be warned though. Littlewoods said they deliver to Tenerife but a dress I ordered from them a month ago was not allowed through customs -so they said. Now they have told me they no longer deliver here to the Canaries and they credited my bank.

Littlewoods have never officially delivered to Tenerife, but if you put Spain and not Tenerife you could get away with it most of the time.

Saltnpepper
10-09-2011, 18:18
I've had deliveries from M&S and Next but wasn't charged any tax, maybe I was just lucky ... didn't know about Dorothy Perkins so that's good news, I'll take a look at their site, cheers

klm
10-09-2011, 19:46
Everytime I've used M&S I've had to pay customs of around 13€ this year, 12€ for the paperwork and only 1€ for taxes ! But I must admit I always get quite a few things together so it's works out more economical per piece ! Was only 6€ last year...
Debenhams seem to send only a couple of items in each parcel and so far has escaped customs.
Littlewoods I didn't have any luck with, I had my visa refunded pretty much straight away, maybe I'll try just putting Spain next time I look !
Good news about Dorothy Perkins.....

caretenerife
11-09-2011, 07:34
I have just received 2 parcels of bedding from littlewoods, no problem here within the week and nothing extra to pay
I have never had to pay an extra customs or taxes on anything I have ordered via the UK

rosemary
12-09-2011, 08:40
I have just received 2 parcels of bedding from littlewoods, no problem here within the week and nothing extra to pay
I have never had to pay an extra customs or taxes on anything I have ordered via the UK

Well now that is a mystery! Did you put Santa Cruz de Tenerife on your address? Did you put Tenerife at all?