PDA

View Full Version : Tenerife Forum 'Off Topic' Thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Malteser Monkey
04-01-2013, 12:15
There are penty of fun threads and jokes on the forum (also jokers!:p), but at least we try to keep some threads helpful and informative.:tiphat:

and Jokers tambien Ecks !:D

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

tis because "all" holiday makers are cheapingit in the residential "ohididn'tknowaboutthat" complexes

:D
and you know this because you is Psychic innit

9PLUS
04-01-2013, 16:27
and you know this because you is Psychic innit

I.............

Malteser Monkey
04-01-2013, 16:30
I.............

Stop messing.......dear

itaa
10-01-2013, 13:31
lol are u serious? u can buy bigger Size then that NEW For less price then that

Natalia69
11-01-2013, 18:54
I happened to have paid 420 euros for my TV it has a DVD player built in also, so would you mind keeping your 'comments' to yourself if your not interested in buying it!!

itaa
11-01-2013, 20:33
lol at u being buthurt that your tv now has become almost worthless.

Natalia69
12-01-2013, 14:36
Who said I was hurt? look just get a life, you've obviously got nothing better to do with yourself other than make rude remarks ...

YOUNG GOLFER
12-01-2013, 17:08
lol at u being buthurt that your tv now has become almost worthless.
Can't really see the point of you coming on this thread just to be rude ....................seen that on a few other of your post on here.
Please remember this is a friendly forum.

Ecky Thump
15-01-2013, 17:18
uhum ! what's wrong with my suggestion - you mind your own:raspberry:

Simply put, Fivepence's suggestion comes from the male of the species, which, we all know, has a far superior brain!!:cheeky:

Malteser Monkey
15-01-2013, 17:21
Simply put, Fivepence's suggestion comes from the male of the species, which, we all know, has a far superior brain!!:cheeky:

the Man took a cop out - leave it for someone else to sort - yes that's really using his brain:crylaughing::crazy:

Calm down, calm down MM, you know I wouldn't stand on your toes. :(

It's just that in Sunny's profile it shows her joining 9-6-2011, which may be the date the forum did it's Phoenix impersonation and rose from the ashes.
However, as the lady is a business person and mentions wanting to put info on the forum, I thought she may need guidance from admin.
She should be able to send PM's though.

Truthfully, I haven't a blinkin clue. :dontknow:

Hope I'm forgiven. :pray:

You wouldn't be able to stand on my toes - I'm a size...................chest................(:cryl aughing:only joking ) first thing that came to mind

Fivepence
15-01-2013, 17:29
the Man took a cop out - leave it for someone else to sort - yes that's really using his brain:crylaughing::crazy:

You wouldn't be able to stand on my toes - I'm a size...................chest................(:cryl aughing:only joking ) first thing that came to mind

Perhaps you should change your user name to Lolo Ferrari..........................:whistle::crylaug hing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
15-01-2013, 17:40
Perhaps you should change your user name to Lolo Ferrari..........................:whistle::crylaug hing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

Had to Google as I wouldn't have known about that !

Ooooeerrr missus - you can keep those :wow:

Fivepence
15-01-2013, 17:42
Had to Google as I wouldn't have known about that !

Ooooeerrr missus - you can keep those :wow:

Excuse the pun but not my 'Cup of 'T' either. :shy:

Malteser Monkey
15-01-2013, 17:43
Excuse the pun but not my 'Cup of 'T' either. :shy:

Good one ! you'd rather have a "Jug" of something would you:whistle:

Malteser Monkey
16-01-2013, 12:33
So I see i was right ..........again:bootyshake:

Ecky Thump

Fivepence

Fivepence
16-01-2013, 12:49
So I see i was right ..........again:bootyshake:

Ecky Thump

Fivepence

:respect::respect::respect::rolleyes::zzz::zzz::zz z:

Malteser Monkey
16-01-2013, 13:18
:respect::respect::respect::rolleyes::zzz::zzz::zz z:

no wise thoughts for the day ?? eh ??:D

Ecky Thump
16-01-2013, 14:35
no wise thoughts for the day ?? eh ??:D

Oh yes, a very pertinent old saying.........."Blowing your own trumpet"!!:hole::raspberry2:

Malteser Monkey
16-01-2013, 14:37
Oh yes, a very pertinent old saying.........."Blowing your own trumpet"!!:hole::raspberry2:

Just proving a point my dear friend:D

Fivepence
16-01-2013, 15:30

Don't go cross-eyed by blowing too hard MM.........LOL :cheeky:

Ecky Thump
16-01-2013, 15:44

You should change your user name to Dizzy Gillespie or Louie Armstrong.:band::D

Don't go cross-eyed by blowing too hard MM.........LOL :cheeky:

sundownersvince
20-02-2013, 23:54
Hey there and Welcome......We have another masseur on here, Saint I think he's called. He likes to do it naked. Do you do anything Special like that?

Vaidas
21-02-2013, 11:21
WTF? and you call that "special"? i'm profesional masseur, i was doing massage even to our prime minister, so im looking for a seriuos job.

stringfellas
21-02-2013, 15:53
Thanks for that TF1 and you will find the police dont harass everyone. They leave the black prostitute/robbers and morrocan pick pockets alone its a disgrace that is going to ruin this island every night I have to watch these vermin preying on tourists while the police stand by or harass British motorists.

kingbaker
21-02-2013, 20:28
did you turn the central heating on?

What's this ...a bull 'n cow!!!!!!!! Handbags at Dawn or Dusk??:director::director::director::rofl::rofl::b oxing::boxing::boxing:

sundownersvince
21-02-2013, 20:45
Oh, I am surprised. Your politicians not like ours then?

chifleta
21-02-2013, 20:47
What's this ...a bull 'n cow!!!!!!!! Handbags at Dawn or Dusk??:director::director::director::rofl::rofl::b oxing::boxing::boxing:

ok, either you've been drinking, or i've lived over here too long, coz you've totally lost me now hahahaha

kingbaker
21-02-2013, 21:24
ok, either you've been drinking, or i've lived over here too long, coz you've totally lost me now hahahaha

I've lost me self tbh..........thought you and monkey were gonna

provide some action and yes am havin' a super duper Teneruffian size hot brandy.

You want some?:lol:

chifleta
21-02-2013, 21:27
I've lost me self tbh..........thought you and monkey were gonna

provide some action and yes am havin' a super duper Teneruffian size hot brandy.

You want some?:lol:

hahaha you wally :) and no thanks, I only use my Martell Brandy for cooking, don't like the stuff hehehe :D

kingbaker
21-02-2013, 21:56
hahaha you wally :) and no thanks, I only use my Martell Brandy for cooking, don't like the stuff hehehe :D

WTF do you use Martell for cooking? Crimbo pud!!

chifleta
21-02-2013, 22:44
WTF do you use Martell for cooking? Crimbo pud!!

can't remember, OH uses it LOL i know he's used it for prawn cocktail homemade sauce hehehe hic!

Malteser Monkey
22-02-2013, 09:55

I'm with you - think he's been to The Bull n Cow:laugh:

kingbaker
22-02-2013, 09:59
I'm with you - think he's been to The Bull n Cow:laugh:

Off Topic!! Off Topic!!!:cheeky::crylaughing:

Cold and grey here!!

Malteser Monkey
22-02-2013, 10:16

Off Topic!! Off Topic!!!:cheeky::crylaughing:

Cold and grey here!!

So where abouts are you Puerto de La Cruz, Sta Cruz ?? Off topic my beep

kingbaker
22-02-2013, 11:13
:cheeky:
So where abouts are you Puerto de La Cruz, Sta Cruz ?? Off topic my beep

Have sent myself to the naughty step facing the corner!!:cheeky:

Muppet
22-02-2013, 18:41
well i will not find that out and as i hope never to put a foot in the uk again fingers crossed.

..... says the geezer advertising airport runs ....... ho hum

doingok
22-02-2013, 19:46
..... says the geezer advertising airport runs ....... ho hum

????????????????????? never put a foot in it over 7 years now more places in the world,cheaper,warmer, friendlier plus i advertis for someone else not me,But if the name fits :crylaughing: Plus Credit crunch? i make websites and advertis companies and all done on a computer heres another http://www.hanglooseibiza.com/ chi-ching Been up a while that one handy if you are going to ibiza and fills up my pockets to oh If Anyone want sky TV working on that to through the internet straight from the uk not sure what they are going to charge though but it will be cheap.People hate seeing other people making money on this forum and the guy who i am advertising for is leaving soon and going back home so he is selling up so if you want to buy something that can make you money and a great money earner contact me for more details.Also see me on Thaivisa as i have a number of websites on there to (scooter rental and a couple of bars) Chi-chiing.

russell
24-02-2013, 23:20
well i will not find that out and as i hope never to put a foot in the uk again fingers crossed.

hello doingok im really pleased to hear you are doingok but never say never look what happened to the ex pat farmers in south africa during the moa moa uprising a lot of them came back to their mother country i bet they also said never and lets look at the ex pats in kiwait when the gulf war kicked off they also came back to their mother country and as it happens i did actually speak to an ex pat from kuwait in my local pub and all she did was slag the british government off all night untill i said to her perhaps you should have stayed in kuwait then and suffered at the hands of saddams soldiers then she shut up so i hope you continue to do ok because if the spanish economy gets really really bad and you stop doingok you may have to eat your words live long and prosper.

golfcrazy
08-03-2013, 14:49
watch what you are doing and dont trust the british. best advice i can give

deepdivejunkie
06-04-2013, 19:56
Wouldn't use that "boat" in our swimming pool, let alone in the sea.. Sorry

kingbaker
06-04-2013, 20:03

A flower-pot maybe.........boat never!! :D

9PLUS
14-04-2013, 18:00
Knock on the door at the bottom of teide

X

RN13
14-04-2013, 18:12
Which dooor?

9PLUS
14-04-2013, 18:21
The door that leads to the hottest, driest, least windy part of Tenerife

Malteser Monkey
14-04-2013, 18:54
The door that leads to the hottest, driest, least windy part of Tenerife

stop you're a sod you are:crylaughing:

Tom & Sharon
18-04-2013, 11:33
If you want to drive in Australia, you will need to have the appropriate driver's licence. In Australia, drivers' licences are issued by state and territory governments. You may be required to pass a knowledge test, a practical driving test, and an eyesight test. If you are a permanent resident visa holder and have a current driver's licence from another country, in English or with an official translation, in most states and territories you are allowed to drive for your first three months after arrival.

Long drive from Tenerife!

doreen
18-04-2013, 13:44
Long drive from Tenerife!

Yep ... I keep waiting to see what link Benny is going to post (spam of some sort) as none of his posts have any relevance to this forum or Tenerife :)

Ashley Jones
22-04-2013, 16:04
bump 300e ono

Fivepence
22-04-2013, 18:13
Excuse the pun Ash but it doesn't look very salable...................:wow:

junglejim
22-04-2013, 18:54
Excuse the pun Ash but it doesn't look very salable...................:wow:

It´ll be harder to sell now !
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4369/28427325.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/28427325.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

kiwiphil
23-04-2013, 22:35
Food is included on the Trasmediteranea ferries from Cadiz. Not quite as quick though.

slodgedad
23-04-2013, 22:42
Food is included on the Trasmediteranea ferries from Cadiz. Not quite as quick though.
It wasn't when I sailed here in 1994.

kiwiphil
23-04-2013, 22:52
First time I came was '97 and it was free then, and have traveled with them a couple of times in the last few years and free then too. Even though its free, its still a touch over priced, taking the quality into account...

slodgedad
23-04-2013, 22:56
First time I came was '97 and it was free then, and have traveled with them a couple of times in the last few years and free then too. Even though its free, its still a touch over priced, taking the quality into account...
????????I thought it was free

kiwiphil
23-04-2013, 23:16
????????I thought it was free

It is. But worth even less! My dogs liked it though :)

LUCKY
24-04-2013, 20:23
:feret:What you want a place to stay in a bath overnight
Would that need to include H/C Running water
:feret:

9PLUS
27-04-2013, 13:48
Hi everyone,

I just moved to Tenerife the other day for a few months on my own and basically know no one.
I was hoping that there was a meetup at some point, I'm free most days atm and looking for someone or A group to share some experiences in.

I'm not interested in the "go out and get smashed everyday" although I do like a good drink every now and then.

I'm more interested in social experience.

Quad biking
Bike riding
Jet ski
Exploring
Swinger Party

As I said I'm here now in los Cristianos so I'm available anytime!

Thanks
Ross

V

There will be a victim for you soon

x

Graceylacey
27-04-2013, 15:16
There will be a victim for you soon

x

And then you wonder why the forum has a reputation for being rude.........

9PLUS
27-04-2013, 15:24
^ told ya..........

primrose
27-04-2013, 15:52
Can anybody change a post just to make the OP look ridiculous. Was Swinger Party included in original post or can anybody just do what they want to a post to make a fool of somebody.

primrose
27-04-2013, 18:37
Hope he meets up with someone with a sense of humor

Cheers

Nothing funny about changing somebody's post and I am surprised that it is allowed on this Forum, or does it just depend who is doing it, and there is nothing clever about making somebody look a fool.

9PLUS
27-04-2013, 18:45
I'm just glad Ross didn't want to meet up to go knitting, stamp collecting, darts and to play cards.

primrose
27-04-2013, 18:47
I'm just glad Ross didn't want to meet up to go knitting, stamp collecting, darts and to play cards.

What gives you the right to alter somebody's post.Actually I can't be bothered with you anymore but I am very surprised that this is allowed and it isn't the first time you have done it.

9PLUS
27-04-2013, 18:49
You old drama queen up to your old trick again lass

primrose
27-04-2013, 19:06
So your familiar with old Queens are you?

Tickey
27-04-2013, 19:11
Only people under 85 with a sense of humour need apply for this meet up :doh:

warbey
27-04-2013, 19:12
So your familiar with old Queens are you?

He's familiar with us all Primrose......

danger mouse
27-04-2013, 21:00
I will brave a beer with you Ross
Will need to muster up some energy for the outdoor persuits stuff though.
Not exactly a que of Forum members looking to venture out & make new mates it seems lol

9PLUS
27-04-2013, 21:14
Ill bring the wives

Loaded
27-04-2013, 21:18
Wow nothing like a major overreaction lol

danger mouse
27-04-2013, 21:22
Anyone else want to live dangerously & sink a beer or 3, & risk making a new mate or 2, are more then welcome

a foto 1st please 9plus, ive been caught out like that before lol

Tickey
27-04-2013, 21:24
I'm over 85 sorry :crylaughing:

danger mouse
27-04-2013, 21:31
Theres no age restrictions Tickey, but leave the knitting at home

kathml
27-04-2013, 21:51
You old drama queen up to your old trick again lass

Suggest you B off

justnails
27-04-2013, 22:02
wow you lot really know how to make someone feel welcome !! as a new comer myself i know just how hard it is to make mates you lot should be ashamed ! grow up and do one if you have nothing nice to write keep your fingers still !!!!

9PLUS
27-04-2013, 22:10
Little pink turtles in a lake everybodies in love

karinagal
27-04-2013, 22:21
Can anybody change a post just to make the OP look ridiculous. Was Swinger Party included in original post or can anybody just do what they want to a post to make a fool of somebody.

Hi Primrose. The original post was not changed, 9plus just added the swinger bit in to the quoted post which is something anyone can do.....

kiwiphil
27-04-2013, 22:28
Hi Primrose. The original post was not changed, 9plus just added the swinger bit in to the quoted post which is something anyone can do.....

.... but only a 10 year old would want to do ? ...

Perhaps everyone ought to be more careful leaving their computers where their kids can play on them and things would be a bit more pleasant?

Loaded
27-04-2013, 22:29
.... And was a bit of harmless fun intended as banter.... Dear me

9PLUS
27-04-2013, 22:47
Blue and yellow balloons over a sunset

Medman
27-04-2013, 23:21
Blue and yellow custard over a tart

Now we're talking :D

YOUNG GOLFER
28-04-2013, 01:11

You forgot to add bingo........

slodgedad
28-04-2013, 01:21
Sometimes I'm really quite ashamed to be a member of this great Forum.

A new member comes on and rather than everyone welcoming them and making them feel at home with some advice, instead they start bickering.

I would be most surprised if the OP posts again.

its not me
28-04-2013, 01:29
have to agree with that is there no sunshine in tenerife any more

A new member comes on and rather than everyone welcoming them and making them feel at home with some advice, instead they start bickering.

Medman
28-04-2013, 09:32

I think Loaded is right; it was intended as a bit of banter, but unfortunately sometimes that can be misconstrued. Only 9plus can confirm that. I have sent a PM to the OP.

It is a bit worrying however that original posts can be altered as this could have far worse consequences (at least initially) than this situation. Not everyone on the Forum will realise this, so this means that a certain type of person could really stir things up if they so desired. I imagine this has always been the case and I'm surprised (but pleased) that it has not been abused far worse than this before.

marbro8
28-04-2013, 11:18
Hi Primrose. The original post was not changed, 9plus just added the swinger bit in to the quoted post which is something anyone can do.....OH!!!! i've got it now:doh:, the reason i haven't picked up on it before is because i never read the quote again only the poster replying to the post:lol:, i can understant posters getting a bit miffed but it really is just a bit of fun and it won't kill anyone:wink:, i am sure no one on here want's to make anyone feel unwelcome, some peoples sense of humor differ from others, it would be a dull world if we all laughed at the same things:wink: anyway even if the person quoted does get their post edited,people can still read the original unaltered post:wink:

Loaded
28-04-2013, 11:48
Loaded is far superior to me - I kneel before his kingliness.....:scared:

Thanks!!!!!

marbro8
28-04-2013, 11:53
Thanks!!!!!now that's scary:lol:, that realy does to all the world look like i have said that:redcard::wink:

[QUOTE=Loaded;282568]Thanks!!!!!:love5::love4::hug::love:
i can't make it look like the speech bubble that you did:lol:

Loaded
28-04-2013, 12:40
I'm an expert

kathml
28-04-2013, 16:53
Naughty little boys ESP Loaded & 9 plus it's about time they grew up

It also makes me doubt any other information they may print

Loaded
28-04-2013, 17:14

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You sound like such an old fuddie duddie it's ridiculous - its time for your pills....

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.............. bitch, moan , blah blah, bitch moan

shhhhhhhhh

primrose
28-04-2013, 17:22
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::l augh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You sound like such an old fuddie duddie it's ridiculous - its time for your pills....

shhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by kathml View Post
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.............. bitch, moan , blah blah, bitch moan

Who posted this? Don't know who is posting what anymore.

Loaded
28-04-2013, 17:30
it looks like Kathml

Malteser Monkey
28-04-2013, 17:33
Who posted this? Don't know who is posting what anymore.

Who said that ?:cheeky::wave:

Fivepence
28-04-2013, 17:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s3vHFyybxk

Medman
28-04-2013, 18:12

With name like 9plus, he doesn't sound like a little boy ...... :crylaughing: ..or am I missing something .. :doh:

Maybe it wasn't always them .... :idea: ....... :D

marbro8
28-04-2013, 18:19
Quote Originally Posted by kathml View Post

Who posted this? Don't know who is posting what anymore.just go to the original post by kathml to see what she quoted before loaded changed it;)

primrose
28-04-2013, 18:22
just go to the original post by kathml to see what she quoted before loaded changed it;)

So loaded is allowed to change posts then, just like 9plus, amazing I didn't know that.

Medman
28-04-2013, 18:26
So loaded is allowed to change posts then, just like 9plus, amazing I didn't know that.

We all can if we have the desire and inclination. :devil2:

YOUNG GOLFER
28-04-2013, 18:27
So loaded is allowed to change posts then, just like 9plus, and
YOUNG GOLFER amazing I didn't know that.

Don't bring me into this:redcard:

primrose
28-04-2013, 18:27
We all can if we have the desire and inclination. :devil2:

Well there you go then.

marbro8
28-04-2013, 18:29
So loaded is allowed to change posts then, just like 9plus, amazing I didn't know that.i can do it and so can you, just go to reply with quote and delete everything the person has said and replace it with anything you want to put, then post it, the only thing i am struggling with is i can't get the speech bubble right so that it looks like an actual quote??? have a look at the post loaded posted and it looks like i have praised him up and he thanks me, it looks like i have actually posted it but i haven't, then have a look at my post after that where i tried to do it back with putting a load of lovey smillie's after it but it didn't really work;)

Hi everyone,

I just moved to Tenerife the other day for a few months on my own and basically know no one.
I was hoping that there was a meetup at some point, I'm free most days atm and looking for someone or A group to share some experiences in.

I'm not interested in the "go out and get smashed everyday" although I do like a good drink every now and then.

I'm more interested in social experience.

Quad biking
Bike riding
Jet ski
Exploring

As I said I'm here now in los Cristianos so I'm available anytime!

Thanks
Ross

Vanyway ross there is a forum meet up thread started by myself if you would like to take a look, there will be a few of us having a meet up in a few weeks time;)

marbro8
28-04-2013, 18:43
here is the tread ross;)

looks like the other tread has been blown up:lol: so lets get posting about forum meet ups on the proper tread;), i wander if ross knows the trouble he has caused:whistle:

Loaded
28-04-2013, 18:48
Lolling at the confusion in this thread!

Loaded
28-04-2013, 19:12
just in this thread :laugh:

all clean fun

Who said that?

marbro8
28-04-2013, 19:17
Who said that?it looks like malteser monkey???:lol:

Ecky Thump
28-04-2013, 19:33
I'm almost positive, give a motive like buying Marbro a few drinks, he will arrange a meeting very soon and it is almost sure to be in the El Mirador area, where it is customary for him to carry my wife home, as he know I have a bad back......

Over to you Marbro, work your magic and arrange a forum meet up!:cheeky:

marbro8
28-04-2013, 19:44
I'm almost positive, give a motive like buying Marbro a few drinks, he will arrange a meeting very soon and it is almost sure to be in the El Mirador area, where it is customary for him to carry my wife home, as he know I have a bad back......

Over to you Marbro, work your magic and arrange a forum meet up!:cheeky::lol: not true because i can hardly carry myself:lol:, we come over on the 14th may so any time between then and the 24th? slodge organised the last one at the welsh bar opposite the cristian sur and put on a few sandwiches but i think it,s closed now? i could have a word with tony at the swan? but wont be able to talk to him until we get there, so if we could get some ideas of numbers then i will see what i can arrange, it's no good looking to have it somewhere where we need the place exclusively if there are only about 6 of us:lol: we may as well just grab a table at taylors:lol:

warbey
28-04-2013, 19:52
I:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol ::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:.

Ecky Thump
28-04-2013, 19:53
:lol: not true because i can hardly carry myself:lol:, we come over on the 14th may so any time between then and the 24th? slodge organised the last one at the welsh bar opposite the cristian sur and put on a few sandwiches but i think it,s closed now? i could have a word with tony at the swan? but wont be able to talk to him until we get there, so if we could get some ideas of numbers then i will see what i can arrange, it's no good looking to have it somewhere where we need the place exclusively if there are only about 6 of us:lol: we may as well just grab a table at taylors:lol:

Taylors or the Shambles sound good to me, plenty of buses, Taxis and most folk know the area, but I dont mind where we go, if Sunspot declares that she will be going, the bar would soon be full.:crazy:

Now don't you be modest, a big strong lad like you can manage two or three women at a time!:D

marbro8
28-04-2013, 19:58
Taylors or the Shambles sound good to me, plenty of buses, Taxis and most folk know the area, but I dont mind where we go, if Sunspot declares that she will be going, the bar would soon be full.:crazy:

Now don't you be modest, a big strong lad like you can manage two or three women at a time!:Dok mate sounds like a plan:wink:, and 2-3 woman? that's another story;)

warbey
28-04-2013, 19:58
It wasn't Me said that ?:cheeky::wave:

Oh Yes it was.......................:tiphat::tiphat:

.. Anyone Noticed 9Plus is talking in sentences.?

Calm Down, it's only a Forum.....;););)

Ecky Thump
28-04-2013, 20:06
ok mate sounds like a plan:wink:, and 2-3 woman? that's another story;)

Forgetting my sore back, your devious plans for all the women, my intolerance for spending my money....tight git.:wink:

Lets get this thread back on track for the meeting of the year!:drunks2::drinking:

A great day will be had by all and the more the merrier!:tiphat:

Medman
29-04-2013, 09:32
I was being sarcastic...

Too subtle for some my friend ..... :D

Malteser Monkey
29-04-2013, 10:46
..... and loads of extra work for the moderating team.

I really want to thank everyone of the 56 posters that originally posted in the thread for the extra work, agravation and for the wasting of my time. I really don't have anything better to do with my time than sort through posts from members with less common sense than a flea with a lobotomy!

Ahhh sorry Mike and we've been so good recently haven't we ?:shy:

marbro8
29-04-2013, 17:41
Ahhh sorry Mike and we've been so good recently haven't we ?:shy:it's those naughty kids 9 plus and loaded they bring out the wust in us goody goody teachers pets:whistle::whistle:;)

warbey
29-04-2013, 17:49
That's where the problem lies; damned if we do and damned if we don't.

Is Mike going to sort out the REST of the Threads.........:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::c heeky::idea::idea:.

mike in chayofa
29-04-2013, 18:18
Is Mike going to sort out the REST of the Threads.........:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::c heeky::idea::idea:.

We are all working quietly (when possible) in the background.

I don't know about the rest of the team, but I'm slowly losing the will to live :pray:

marbro8
29-04-2013, 18:21

I don't know about the rest of the team, but I'm slowly losing the will to live :pray:time to pack it in then m8, we all know how hard the mods work on this forum for no reward other than the pleasure of it so when that's gone:dontknow:;)

warbey
29-04-2013, 18:27

I don't know about the rest of the team, but I'm slowly losing the will to live :pray:

Send for reinforcements Mike, I would say two good ones would help a lot.

Malteser Monkey
29-04-2013, 19:30
Ok you guys calm down (in my best liverpuddlion accent)

Ross Edlin
29-04-2013, 19:46
This thread has cracked me up no end lol!

Oh and thanks to everyone who made this popular it's help and had a few responses from people so we will see.
One question everyone has asked which I should of put down is I'm 22 years of age!

Thanks again!

Fivepence
29-04-2013, 20:42
Ok you guys calm down (in my best liverpuddlion accent)

Which one are you Double M? :crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
29-04-2013, 21:06
Bol]]]ks to the lot of you it was my pm :cheeky:

You lot have little ...bol''s...............................faith:chee ky:

9PLUS
29-04-2013, 21:11
Hope he meets up with someone with a sense of humor

Cheers

I couldn't have said it better myself

Malteser Monkey
29-04-2013, 21:15

ohh bog off u it's only Monday get back in your shell:cheeky:

9PLUS
29-04-2013, 21:28
What gives you the right to talk about my shell?

Medman
29-04-2013, 21:33

You did ........ didn't you ? ...........:agree:

What gives you the right to talk about my shell?

Just don't mention MM's shell SUIT ...... :D

9PLUS
30-04-2013, 23:08
[comment blocked,this user is on your ignore list]

JMB777
01-05-2013, 15:21
Sorry 9Plus, I can't see the response as it states that you are on my 'ignore' list.As I can't view an ignore list only edit it , I am stuck .I may add that I was unaware that such a think existed due to not looking for such a facility.So thanks for the response and I may get to see it sometime...

BobMac
01-05-2013, 16:04
Sorry 9Plus, I can't see the response as it states that you are on my 'ignore' list.As I can't view an ignore list only edit it , I am stuck .I may add that I was unaware that such a think existed due to not looking for such a facility.So thanks for the response and I may get to see it sometime...

I have the same problem, and I've checked my Ignore List and there is nobody on it !!

Fivepence
01-05-2013, 16:19

I have the same problem, and I've checked my Ignore List and there is nobody on it !!
9PLUS has probably typed that himself...........he can be a joker at times, I like it. :laugh:

9PLUS
01-05-2013, 16:40

Fivepence
01-05-2013, 16:46

:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::wave:

BobMac
01-05-2013, 17:10
:twak::twak::twak:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

:thanx::thanx::thanx:

:doh::doh::doh:

:c2::c2::c2:

marbro8
01-05-2013, 19:53
:crylaughing::crylaughing::crylaughing::wave:what he's doing^

Fivepence
01-05-2013, 20:44

what he's doing^

See his post quoted above M8,

He fooled BobMac into thinking he was on 9P's ignore list, when in reallity Bob had nobody on his ignore list.

What's he like?......................I must admit though that I like his sense of humour or am I sad? :D

marbro8
01-05-2013, 20:53
See his post quoted above M8,

He fooled BobMac into thinking he was on 9P's ignore list, when in reallity Bob had nobody on his ignore list.

What's he like?......................I must admit though that I like his sense of humour or am I sad? :Dye i know mate i was just saying i am laffing as much as you, thats why i put "what he's doing" lol just like posters have posted "what he said" with the arrow sign underneath;) or perhaps i am just being to clever for my own good:ashamed:, and yes 9plus has a great sense of humor which some members find infuriating which makes it even more funny:crylaughing:

kathml
01-05-2013, 21:04
9plus is an idiot in my opinion. No way would I employ him as an electrician he might make a lit rinse wallah

Tickey
01-05-2013, 21:14
10 plus has a great sense of humour, it's a pity some of the fuddy duddys on here don't! :bootyshake:

marbro8
01-05-2013, 21:25
10 plus has a great sense of humour, it's a pity some of the fuddy duddys on here don't! :bootyshake:you have just promoted him, he was only 9plus when the tread started:laugh:;)

Susief
01-05-2013, 21:33
9plus is an idiot in my opinion. No way would I employ him as an electrician he might make a lit rinse wallah

At least he has got a sense of humour!

Fivepence
01-05-2013, 21:33

Sorry kath but I think you have formed the wrong impression of him because of earlier posts.

9PLUS is a good guy really and can be very helpful.
He is a respected member but does have a wicked sense of humour at times.

ye i know mate i was just saying i am laffing as much as you, thats why i put "what he's doing" lol just like posters have posted "what he said" with the arrow sign underneath;) or perhaps i am just being to clever for my own good:ashamed:, and yes 9plus has a great sense of humor which some members find infuriating which makes it even more funny:crylaughing:

Sorry, I was a bit slow there M8, I thought you were asking what had he done wrong.

marbro8
01-05-2013, 21:37
Sorry kath but I think you have formed the wrong impression of him because of earlier posts.

9PLUS is a good guy really and can be very helpful.
He is a respected member but does have a wicked sense of humour at times.

Sorry, I was a bit slow there M8, I thought you were asking what had he done wrong.i recon you should get the forum peace prize(as opposed to the nobel peace prize):wink2:

JMB777
01-05-2013, 21:40
At least he has got a sense of humour!

Well now I know that I have not offended anyone, I am happy and smiling! The other way to look at it, maybe he is Mr O'Leary -lol

Susief
01-05-2013, 21:43
Well now I know that I have not offended anyone, I am happy and smiling! The other way to look at it, maybe he is Mr O'Leary -lol

No you've not offended anybody JMB. Welcome to the forum! If you like Uncle Mickeys airline then you my kind of person!

marbro8
01-05-2013, 21:45
Well now I know that I have not offended anyone, I am happy and smiling! The other way to look at it, maybe he is Mr O'Leary -lol"mark 9plus o'leary" mmm it has a ring to it:D

No you've not offended anybody JMB. Welcome to the forum! If you like Uncle Mickeys airline then you my kind of person!we will let you know if we are fans in about 2 weeks;)

Tickey
01-05-2013, 21:50
11 plus now :raspberry2:

Fivepence
01-05-2013, 21:59
11 plus now :raspberry2:

Is he that old and did he pass? :crylaughing:

9PLUS
01-05-2013, 22:34

Hey stalker lass, I'd give you the spark you're obviously missing.

kathml
01-05-2013, 22:43
You talk utter bilge and know nothing about me

marbro8
01-05-2013, 22:46
You talk utter bilge and know nothing about mei can see a real bonding in the making here:D;)

YOUNG GOLFER
01-05-2013, 22:47
I know a little about you from your post and most of the time you come across very negative......and to call a fellow member a idiot is not the best way to make new friends.

Loaded
01-05-2013, 22:51

Starting to embarrass yourself now Kath....

kathml
02-05-2013, 00:30
Never why would I. The word was meant to be latrine but thanks to iPad!!

Fivepence
02-05-2013, 00:46
It looks like 9PLUS has got right under your skin Kath and you have decided you don't like him.

That's a real pity, the man is sound.

If you browse the forum, you will see how sensible and helpful he is.

You obviously don't like his sense of humour and that's up to you but he is well liked and respected on the forum.

I'm :sorry: you feel this way towards him but that's life.

I give up now.

YOUNG GOLFER
02-05-2013, 00:48
Right time for bed maybe a few members should do the same.. Night night.

Angusjim
12-05-2013, 15:21
looking for hitting partner willing to play twice a week.
i play almost 5years

You can get locked up for doing that:wink2::whistle:

Malteser Monkey
12-05-2013, 15:25
You can get locked up for doing that:wink2::whistle:

I wondered what it was ?

Medman
12-05-2013, 22:59
How hard do you hit:redcard:

:twak::twak::twak: How hard do you like it ? :twak::twak::twak:

sundownersvince
27-06-2013, 19:55
Does the name robnett mean you rob people on the internet? :whistle:

Ian_N
05-08-2013, 23:26
no wonder forum is crap cos you cant post anything lol comes up 10 caracters does that mean a word or sentence. How crap and tell people how its done what a laugh lol.

Malteser Monkey
15-09-2013, 10:44
Been a couple of times don't who was drunker me or the bar staff:lol::lol: but a bit to far to travel from Los Cristianos

Too far ? you mean bus fare or a taxi eh ?:laugh:

Angusjim
15-09-2013, 10:48
Too far ? you mean bus fare or a taxi eh ?:laugh:
Mods how long are you going to let this women slag off the Scots mud sticks you know:redcard:

Ecky Thump
15-09-2013, 11:01
Mods how long are you going to let this women slag off the Scots mud sticks you know:redcard:

What makes it worse is that she lives in Wales, a place where sheep aren't valued for their taste, but for some other purpose.....what it is I don't know.:ashamed:

Malteser Monkey
15-09-2013, 11:05

Ahh come on you've had a few days peace:laugh:

What makes it worse is that she lives in Wales, a place where sheep aren't valued for their taste, but for some other purpose.....what it is I don't know.:ashamed:

:tongue::cheeky:

Not slagging you off - just stating a fact:cheeky:

junglejim
15-09-2013, 11:12

What do you call 5 sheep tied to a lampost in Cardiff ? - A leisure centre !
What do you call a Welshman with 50 lovers ? - a shepherd !

Ad nauseum ..... see what you´ve started , The Scotch are angry !

marbro8
15-09-2013, 11:23
i think i will sit on the fence on this one:lol:

Angusjim
15-09-2013, 11:24
Think this thread may be just a touch off topic but I am sure Slodge will confirm:laugh::laugh:

Ecky Thump
15-09-2013, 11:36
Think this thread may be just a touch off topic but I am sure Slodge will confirm:laugh::laugh:

Well some folk might find it entertaining and that's in the thread title!:cheeky:

Malteser Monkey
15-09-2013, 11:53
Well some folk might find it entertaining and that's in the thread title!:cheeky:

:agree::cheeky:

TOPGUN77
26-09-2013, 20:39
This idiot keeps spamming all the threads,what a nobber

essexeddie
26-09-2013, 20:56
Cant the mods do something?

slodgedad
26-09-2013, 22:37
Cant the mods do something?

naa. useless

TOPGUN77
26-09-2013, 22:40
naa. useless

that's what I thought:crylaughing:

Tshirt
28-10-2013, 12:29
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

JaBBa
28-10-2013, 12:30
Yep nothing here either.....:woo:

Malteser Monkey
28-10-2013, 12:47
Yep nothing here either.....:woo:

Yes I heard Here got off very lightly ! :whistle::cheeky:

melm
17-11-2013, 15:09
ahhh thaks for the hug - looks more like a snogging smilie:laugh:

suns out here but there are some dark clouds around !

Oh so it does what will slodge think:scared:

Malteser Monkey
17-11-2013, 15:27
Oh so it does what will slodge think:scared:

that you're a very friendly member:laugh:

melm
17-11-2013, 15:28
that you're a very friendly member:laugh:

will edit it :jumping:

warbey
17-11-2013, 20:53

Not all dark clouds though.

Relief is arriving every Day for the Phillipines.

We have two extra Days before it gets cold/snow, and I understand

a good decision was made to limit a Ban and "the wayward one" has resumed as Member.

Heats on and 10 outside is now bearable, (getting used to it).
TOTO 99 Enjoy every minute Mate. That's what We work for..

primrose
17-12-2013, 16:26
Have moved it to the Going Out section.

Have I missed something, who is the mystery anonymous Moderator? Is there a prize for the first one to guess correctly.???

Malteser Monkey
29-12-2013, 00:45
Yes and I heard about the tremor 5.4 I believe

LUCKY
29-12-2013, 01:18
Yes and I heard about the tremor 5.4 I believe

Yes and even worse was when we had to share that one cigarette after, Please next time bring a full pack of twenty , :flatcap:

JPTenerife
31-12-2013, 22:09
Lovely picture, I saw the exact same thing here, http://www.hdpaperwall.com/happy-new-year-2014-images/

How long did it take to copy and paste. :D

I think something a bit more original would have made everyone feel you made an effort.
But I guess it's the thought that counts. :lol:

Happy new year too.

slodgedad
01-01-2014, 00:07
Lovely picture, I saw the exact same thing here, http://www.hdpaperwall.com/happy-new-year-2014-images/

How long did it take to copy and paste. :D

I think something a bit more original would have made everyone feel you made an effort.
But I guess it's the thought that counts. :lol:

Happy new year too.

Never enough for some people.

JPTenerife
01-01-2014, 15:48
Never enough for some people.

I agree, copy and paste is pure laziness. :p

JPTenerife
02-01-2014, 15:07
Scotland?..

That's the place.
I reckon they should isolate them from the rest of the population so as not to contaminate them.

Independence I think it's called. :D

blondie
02-01-2014, 15:25
And you wonder why the forum is in decline.

JPTenerife
02-01-2014, 15:42

My dear Bonnie, it's been in decline years before you decided to join. And it's got nothing to do with posts or comments.

It's called Social Media aka Facebook.
Survival means moving with the times.

I'm glad we're discussing this over the internet and not face to face as I detest wearing those contamination suits especially in stifling heat. :D:cheeky:

Malteser Monkey
02-01-2014, 15:49
My dear Bonnie, it's been in decline years before you decided to join. And it's got nothing to do with posts or comments.

What took you so long to join then :D:cheeky:

JPTenerife
02-01-2014, 16:01
What took you so long to join then :D:cheeky:

It's only now I'm old enough to join. Always struck me as a forum for OAP's so I'd say the minimum age is closer to 40 to be able to contribute something the greater number could get their head around.

Off to Facebook now, more my age group. :D

Malteser Monkey
02-01-2014, 16:07
It's only now I'm old enough to join. Always struck me as a forum for OAP's so I'd say the minimum age is closer to 40 to be able to contribute something the greater number could get their head around.

Off to Facebook now, more my age group. :D

Good answer :tiphat::D

JPTenerife
02-01-2014, 16:25
Good answer :tiphat::D

Thanks and I guess this one is still much better than that other place which is more like a chat room.
Probably would've been cheaper if they used MSN Messenger or bog standard emails like everyone else to send silly messages because they sound a bit challenged that lot. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Malteser Monkey
02-01-2014, 16:30
Thanks and I guess this one is still much better than that other place which is more like a chat room.
Probably would've been cheaper if they used MSN Messenger or bog standard emails like everyone else to send silly messages because they sound a bit challenged that lot. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't know where you mean:cheeky:

blondie
02-01-2014, 16:55
Sorry who is Bonnie ? Yes please go back to your own age group , nursery school I reckon would suit you just fine.

JPTenerife
02-01-2014, 17:01
Sorry who is Bonnie ? Yes please go back to your own age group , nursery school I reckon would suit you just fine.

You've answered your own question. See what I mean. :D

9PLUS
02-01-2014, 17:40
Sharp as a Knife......................pal

x

essexeddie
02-01-2014, 20:24
Some ventures are doomed to failure, seen it plenty of times. I'm sure they don't do any home work before hand.
They must have money to burn or launder.

JPTenerife
02-01-2014, 20:58
Most ventures are doomed to failure, seen it plenty of times. I'm sure they don't do any home work before hand.
They must have money to burn or launder.

I agree.
No proper audits or business plans undertaken before committing.

placeinthesun
06-01-2014, 21:15
Barking dogs are a huge problem im many complexes in Tenerife, I'm afraid.Chayofa is also one of those places.I've got a house there and 'm selling as I can't sit and relax in my own garden, some people prefer to close their windows instead of acting, other owners also left or are selling their houses and the main reason is the administrators nor president aren't acting the way they should in some complexes against those troublemakers and then the place becomes a bad reputation.But if its not dogs then its partymakers...its difficult to find a quiet spot in the south.

9PLUS
04-02-2014, 00:00
start a forum about tenerife like these dwarfs did, youll be racking it in

carolethatch
18-03-2014, 18:59
Seems the Sept prices are mad this year, more than Aug. Don't know why.

25-03-2014, 21:29
Hi Greg
What happened to our posts re El Barranco?
Cheers
Plonker

The thread was closed at the request of the OP.
Previous post was 2 years ago.
My fault for leaving a thread open so long when interest is lost and it serves no purpose any more, apart from mudslinging

Malteser Monkey
09-04-2014, 11:19
LOL the title on this thread only showed up as "I need a good" ......on my computer screen

I thought don't we all mate:cheeky:

yes handyman :wink:

LUCKY
09-04-2014, 12:39
LOL the title on this thread only showed up as "I need a good" ......on my computer screen

I thought don't we all mate:cheeky:

yes handyman :wink:

Yes it read the same to me , So i feared not tread till i saw you Malty had replied :thanx:
:flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
09-04-2014, 12:41
Yes it read the same to me , So i feared not tread till i saw you Malty had replied :thanx:
:flatcap:

Queen of Off Topic ! that's me not you Lucky :laugh::cheeky:

LUCKY
09-04-2014, 12:43
Queen of Off Topic ! that's me not you Lucky :laugh::cheeky:

Never !!!:flatcap:

amanda
17-04-2014, 09:43
Its Tenerife. What do you expect. They cant get nothing right I'm afraid, but we still like it.

Another insult to the canarios
do you speak spanish, nah don't think so

Ecky Thump
17-04-2014, 09:57
Another insult to the canarios
do you speak spanish, nah don't think so

It's a Essex thing, people from that part of the world expect perfection in all things outside of their own little region.:wink:

Malteser Monkey
17-04-2014, 10:10
Its Tenerife. What do you expect. They cant get nothing right I'm afraid, but we still like it.

That's Essex for ya !:lol::D

Angusjim
20-04-2014, 12:05
Pardon my ignoramusness, but wott is. V.O please?!:p:cool:;)
Very ordinary:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
20-04-2014, 12:23

Very old - Like AJ:laugh:

kingbaker
20-04-2014, 12:23

Gracias!;)

kingbaker
20-04-2014, 12:54
Very old - Like AJ:laugh:

Thank you Hun......I had a feeling that I was being had.:D

Foz
20-04-2014, 12:57
Xxxx good bunch of jokers on here xxxx

kingbaker
20-04-2014, 13:08

Am prolly being paid back for something I've done on them previously!!;)

Foz
20-04-2014, 13:12
Sounds about right xxxx

Malteser Monkey
20-04-2014, 16:39

Ohhh yes but don't tell the mods............:laugh:

kingbaker
20-04-2014, 17:09
Ohhh yes but don't tell the mods............:laugh:

Yeah black hair, white faces and black lipstick!!:D:(

AL JAY
06-05-2014, 17:42
Hi All,
We are looking for a business partner to join us for aviation business to be based here. Interested? Lets chat.

:hide: Err i used to be a fighter pilot, When the German planes crashed in the Blitz, I used to go over and fight the pilot! :wow: :D

helijets
07-05-2014, 10:10
:hide: Err i used to be a fighter pilot, When the German planes crashed in the Blitz, I used to go over and fight the pilot! :wow: :D aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh TIT:zzz:

AL JAY
07-05-2014, 12:56
Hope the business gets off the ground.

Are you handing out any Flyers?

Andy0210
07-05-2014, 23:30
More sensible responses on here??

Good luck. :) xx

kingbaker
08-05-2014, 02:04
Will it be a Mile High Club?:p;)

timmylish
08-05-2014, 02:23
Will it be a Mile High Club?:p;)

Its always confused me, this notion. After all a mile is about 5300 feet so the planes operating this "club" are very low in the sky!

You know? I,ve looked at the original posting over and over and I rather think its really an enquiry for sexual favours viz. "interested. Lets chat".
Seriously though the O/p will really need to think differently.

timmylish
08-05-2014, 19:27
Just purchase standard issue Lidl bras and two large water melons. Soak the bras to-gether with the melons in sea water over night, in situ (its the salt which it would stretch the nylon) and you,ll be amazed at the results! (I,m not prepared to divulge the results).

junglejim
08-05-2014, 19:50
how do you know what size of watermelons to use Timmy ?

kingbaker
08-05-2014, 22:27
Never mind the quaity....feel the width!!!:D:p;)

Andy0210
09-05-2014, 00:29
I rest my case ;)

kingbaker
09-05-2014, 14:50
So whose got the highest post count so far? Whose the most senior member??!

Will the aircraft be two stroke?;)

kingbaker
09-05-2014, 14:55
it may be an idea to try Mail Order or , (if You know the Make etc.)

get someone to bring a few over....?

* Mail Order can involve duty, so be cautious.

Wouldnt mind a mail order bride
Strictly sale or return!! :D:p

Malteser Monkey
09-05-2014, 15:08
Its always confused me, this notion. After all a mile is about 5300 feet so the planes operating this "club" are very low in the sky!

You know? I,ve looked at the original posting over and over and I rather think its really an enquiry for sexual favours viz. "interested. Lets chat".
Seriously though the O/p will really need to think differently.

Do planes need keys ?:cheeky:

kingbaker
09-05-2014, 15:36
Monkey lets chat......my place or yours.....;):(:D:p

Malteser Monkey
09-05-2014, 15:44
Monkey lets chat......my place or yours.....;):(:D:p

I'm ok thanks - i can't make head nor tail of what you say when you type:whistle::lol:

kingbaker
09-05-2014, 16:09
I'm ok thanks - i can't make head nor tail of what you say when you type:whistle::lol:

This from a woman who asks "do planes need keys" Are you a blonde perhaps? ;):what::(:p:cool::beer::)

Malteser Monkey
09-05-2014, 16:23
This from a woman who asks "do planes need keys" Are you a blonde perhaps? ;):what::(:p:cool::beer::)

Timmy's post implied that this thread "may" be of a sexual sort, then reading the OP it does say to join us - swingers, keys, get it ??

kingbaker
09-05-2014, 16:37
Hi All,
We are looking for a business partner to join us for aviation business to be based here. Interested? Lets chat.

I think you need reading glasses or classes monkey!!:p:what::(:D:p;):cool::banghead::)

TonyLA2
24-06-2014, 08:23
My IPTV is fantastic all the football working perfectly and in HD too have a look at Tee Vee on facebook or go to this link. I am absolutely delighted with it!
https://www.facebook.com/dan.dan.5220665?fref=hovercard

Ecky Thump
29-06-2014, 15:19
Excuse me, garlic bread, I have not been sitting in any bar, and I am not in Tenerife, i am in England. I move to Tenerife in July and I am trying to get as much information as possible, I hear that many conflicting stories, and I do have a name, I am not known as OP. Have a nice day.

Mandy, don't be a silly Moo!:cheeky::devil2:

timmylish
30-06-2014, 00:40
Seanocelt.
Well who would have believed it your a "hun" or so says the O/p of this thread. Better not let the Bhoys in the pib know!

junglejim
30-06-2014, 06:21
Seanocelt.
Well who would have believed it your a "hun" or so says the O/p of this thread. Better not let the Bhoys in the pib know!

The man is a social chameleon ! He blends in everywhere with his varied repetoire of ditties- a true blue troubador of the highest order!

TOTO 99
01-07-2014, 14:43
I just keep my tablet in my pocket although I prefer a packet of mints for the flight :wave:

Be careful which tablet you leave in your pocket...you might end up with a stiff leg..:lol:

Malteser Monkey
01-07-2014, 14:44
hi trev, i didn't know about this, just read up on it and i think is is a fantastic idea,and the idea of putting somewhere to hold your tablet is great because at the moment it is awkward to watch a film with it balanced on the table:)

cucumber....tablet - it's all you men think of :D

Malteser Monkey
01-07-2014, 16:28
Thats what would please me most about non reclining seats ... No bald patches looking at you whilst you eat your pringles lol

Carol's bought Ecky Thump a new syrup so you're ok now:D BOGOF she bought one for Angusjim too

Malteser Monkey
02-07-2014, 12:05

Now what about reinforcing the backside piece, so We don't suffer from the Nudgers behind......

We back to marbro8 again :wink2::whistle::cheeky:

shhhh have you noticed the mods don't bother shifting our drivel anymore - has off topic been abolished

trevorife2
02-07-2014, 12:41

Great I like it too.

Now what about reinforcing the backside piece, so We don't suffer from the Nudgers behind......
That;s when a TWO HOUR Flight becomes a long one innit....??
You cant beat a fudger from behind ?? Oh hang on .... Wrong forum

Malteser Monkey
02-07-2014, 13:04
You cant beat a fudger from behind ?? Oh hang on .... Wrong forum

Right Forum;)

Minimadmandy talks her hand held device - don't think they'd let me bring mine on board :wow::cheeky:

kingbaker
02-07-2014, 14:10
Nor the 12 volt batteries wott it runs on!!:D:D