PDA

View Full Version : Tenerife Forum 'Off Topic' Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

kingbaker
02-07-2014, 14:13
We back to marbro8 again :wink2::whistle::cheeky:

shhhh have you noticed the mods don't bother shifting our drivel anymore - has off topic been abolished

A mod strike!!!! Probs off on their scooooters playin' in the sun. ;);):D

TOTO 99
02-07-2014, 14:46
Right Forum;)

Minimadmandy talks her hand held device - don't think they'd let me bring mine on board :wow::cheeky:

I thought you told them it was your flask..:laugh:..although they must wonder why you want one that takes 2 gallons of tea..:eek:

warbey
02-07-2014, 19:59
I thought you told them it was your flask..:laugh:..although they must wonder why you want one that takes 2 gallons of tea..:eek:

Is M.M. a Member of the 2 Gallons High Club....?...:devil: .:D:D

seanocelt
03-07-2014, 10:36
Seanocelt.
Well who would have believed it your a "hun" or so says the O/p of this thread. Better not let the Bhoys in the pib know!

It seems to be my new pet name from ra burds, not the wife but!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

The man is a social chameleon ! He blends in everywhere with his varied repetoire of ditties- a true blue troubador of the highest order!

No that varied JJ! You know who i work for, just wouldnt be allowed. THANK GOD .

Anyway , hark at you, only such a chameleon as yourself could fit in on relocation to "ERRSHIRR". The "how auldīs yer granny " question must prompt an interesting response from you when visiting Lidl in your Blue "Honest its a Scotland wan" trackie.

minimadmandy
03-07-2014, 13:10
I'm afraid the slot's far too small for that kind of hand held device.:eyebrows:

TOTO 99
03-07-2014, 13:18
I didn't realise that when Zarion left he sold this forum to Paul Raymond...:laugh:

Malteser Monkey
03-07-2014, 14:08
I didn't realise that when Zarion left he sold this forum to Paul Raymond...:laugh:

I had to google that - I thought Zarion was a female

Ecky Thump
15-07-2014, 00:28
at least there arent the thousands of speed cameras here like in the UK

Call me suspicious, but I think SloppyJim is trying to get his link noticed!:lol:

slippyjim
15-07-2014, 00:37
what makes you say that????

Ecky Thump
15-07-2014, 00:39
what makes you say that????

Because you just sent me a message ...It's Sloppy Jim!

slippyjim
15-07-2014, 00:41
no idea what you mean hahahaha

Ecky Thump
21-07-2014, 08:16
Good idea. It will promote your business.

where are you

Zara1200 does not exist or fish......spam!

kingbaker
22-07-2014, 09:20
Plonker!!! :p;)

karinagal
22-07-2014, 18:54
KB I take it that you have been replying to spam posts and not just had a fit of the plonkers?!!!! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

kingbaker
22-07-2014, 22:16
KB I take it that you have been replying to spam posts and not just had a fit of the plonkers?!!!! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Not so sure, I thought I replied to a spammer........maybe was deleted.....or did I take my medication today??? :p:D;):D

Terrynsue
30-07-2014, 13:34
What about drink/driving, under the influence of drugs etc? who gets prosecuted?:dontknow::party4:

kingbaker
30-07-2014, 16:43
It can't be any worse than having women drivers:)
melm, Malteser Monkey, chifleta, primrose macdonald5, kathml Goforgold.....he's all yours!!!! RIP.:p:D;)

macdonald5
30-07-2014, 17:12

What !!!!!!!
We got the vote remember !!!!!!!!!

Back to the cave MCP x

melm
30-07-2014, 18:16

be afraid.....be very afraid:smack:

macdonald5
30-07-2014, 18:35
melm, Malteser Monkey, chifleta, primrose macdonald5, kathml Goforgold.....he's all yours!!!! RIP.:p:D;)

In your words dear KB ......oh dear, oh dear !! x
What a poor disallusioned alpha male xx

macdonald5
30-07-2014, 23:04
I don't particularly like driving so I think its a great idea. I can sit in the back and read the paper.

Yes and us females can do our nails and sort our make up ! And heels on our designer shoes won't get scruffed with pedals Also we can wave two manicured fingers at the poor male traffic wardens ( wasn't moi ,was the car !) Bring it on !!

Tshirt
30-07-2014, 23:14
Yes and us females can do our nails and sort our make up ! And heels on our designer shoes won't get scruffed with pedals Also we can wave two manicured fingers at the poor male traffic wardens ( wasn't moi ,was the car !) Bring it on !!

No change there then [emoji1]

Malteser Monkey
31-07-2014, 09:00

I concur...:D

Ecky Thump
31-07-2014, 09:41
Brilliant! Glad I've got a Honda[emoji6][emoji23]

Careful what you say now, I've seen pictures of you on your "Honda Mower" and your grandchildren running in fear!:D

martincrabb99
01-08-2014, 06:47
Think i would struggle remembering the password to start the car :flatcap:

Dear Lucky, can you forward my name as I have forgotten it. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji2]

Ecky Thump
01-08-2014, 07:22
Dear Lucky, can you forward my name as I have forgotten it. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji2]

That is called the "Babycham Effect" possibly laced with Brandy!:D

LUCKY
01-08-2014, 08:20

Now what was it that guy wanted me to do ! :flatcap:

martincrabb99
01-08-2014, 08:54
Will the car wash itself and read my newspaper for me!

martincrabb99
01-08-2014, 11:36
What an invention! Very useful and no more visits for a hand job at the car wash at the local garage.[emoji6]

Malteser Monkey
01-08-2014, 11:42
What an invention! Very useful and no more visits for a hand job at the car wash at the local garage.[emoji6]

Blimey where's this - quick I'll get a pen and paper:D

martincrabb99
01-08-2014, 11:58
I'm there at the moment.....wow !

Terrynsue
01-08-2014, 12:24
Hand job? What no brush or hose pipe?:whistle:

Malteser Monkey
01-08-2014, 12:32
I'm there at the moment.....wow !

but where's the car :D

Ecky Thump
01-08-2014, 13:25

The seagulls here would be a challenge for it, they are like elephant droppings......

Seagulls - Rats with wings!:(

martincrabb99
01-08-2014, 13:31
Hand job? What no brush or hose pipe?:whistle:

Just the full works[emoji23]

martincrabb99
01-08-2014, 13:34
but where's the car :D

Hey who cares! I'm enjoying it[emoji6][emoji2][emoji3]

LUCKY
01-08-2014, 15:01
It is the Future. Reminds of the BP garage near the cultural centre.:flatcap:stroke::stroke::stroke::stroke::st roke:: hope i dont get censored for that it looks like head:sorry:.

kingbaker
01-08-2014, 18:26
The seagulls here would be a challenge for it, they are like elephant droppings......

Seagulls - Rats with wings!:(

Im sure they speak highly of you!!!! :p:p:p

marbro8
01-08-2014, 18:58
I don't particularly like driving so I think its a great idea. I can sit in the back and read the paper.i got caught doing that while driving my works vehicle the other day while waiting in traffic buy my transport manager:ashamed:
and in reply to your post mike my mate has just bought a new mondeo and you can either heat the seats up or cool them down lol:)

LUCKY
01-08-2014, 20:56
i got caught doing that while driving my works vehicle the other day while waiting in traffic buy my transport manager:ashamed:
and in reply to your post mike my mate has just bought a new mondeo and you can either heat the seats up or cool them down lol:)

Heat up or cool down . My goodness . The Future as really arrived :caravan::caravan::caravan::caravan::flatcap:

martincrabb99
02-08-2014, 11:37
Heat up or cool down . My goodness . The Future as really arrived :caravan::caravan::caravan::caravan::flatcap:

I've got no air conditioning on my lawn mower....perhaps it needs re-gassing[emoji6]

LUCKY
03-08-2014, 12:07
Oh I'm much more modern.....I have a key!

I have a man with a red flag :flatcap:

Malteser Monkey
03-08-2014, 13:40
Well I've got a holder for my vino:crazy:

martincrabb99
03-08-2014, 13:46
Well I've got a holder for my vino:crazy:

I've got a first aid box with a secret stash[emoji85][emoji86][emoji87]

kingbaker
04-08-2014, 21:35
Trolley buses were known to be dangerous for the same reason - pedestrians couldn't hear them coming and were known as ....."Whispering Death".

Without computerised systems, cars would not be able to achieve the economy standards that we demand, as they control most of the system and cut out unneeded functions that we as drivers have never been able to control.

Trolley busses in Vienna are fab. :p:p;)

LUCKY
04-08-2014, 21:39
Progress is very good but I prefer to drive a manual gearbox vehicle. I have driven an electric car and been a passenger and it's quite strange at first but you do get used to it. I've become quite attached to my Honda CRV. It's got 105,000 on the clock and we are now engaged[emoji15]

Welded bliss :flatcap:

Tshirt
04-08-2014, 23:26
Trolley busses in Vienna are fab. :p:p;)

And so are the trams in Oldham

LUCKY
04-08-2014, 23:40
And so are the trams in Oldham

Here in Lower GDS we have the T.I.T.S.A. App now that is the future.Do wish if the bus drivers knew about it. Then they could keep on time.:flatcap:

LUCKY
06-08-2014, 23:28
My twenty year old jalopy gets very roughly 300 miles or 500km out of 40 litres of 98 unleaded, probably 90% urban vs 10% rural driving.

That's something like 8 litres / 100km or 30 mpg.

I was exaggerating a little.

Without our ECU, we'd all be sticking ITB's on our carb-motor as there would be no EFI.

However, I find that the more driver aids there are, the less alert drivers become.

A prime example of this is drivers relying on reverse camera monitors instead of looking behind.

Looking over ones shoulder gives a far better field of vision, as you have your peripheral vision as well, and your peripheral vision is far sharper than your forward vision, and your forward vision is far sharper then even the best of cameras and monitors.

It also gives a better perception of the motion of the car in relation to how you turn the wheel.

Aircraft are a different kettle of fish, as you HAVE no way of looking around, and the speed at which you travel leaves your reactions and the response time of the controls and mechanisms redundant.

I have found that after driving an automatic car with parking sensors for a few weeks, getting back into my own car is a raw, primeval, thoroughly enjoyable experience, akin to removing a condom before proceeding any further with your carnal shenanigans.

:)

Yes so correcto Car-anal shenanigans = reversing :flatcap:

martincrabb99
07-08-2014, 12:49
I plugged my sat NAV into the cigarette lighting thing and it was very exciting and I liked her sexy voice!

LUCKY
07-08-2014, 13:13
I plugged my sat NAV into the cigarette lighting thing and it was very exciting and I liked her sexy voice!

Video game enthusiasts: For a stimulating experience, cover your car windscreen and drive using just your Sat Nav

Sky News : 'British Spy Found Murdered Near MI6 HQ'.

This is bull****, according to my sat nav that postcode doesn't even exist.

Two crash-test dummies are sat in a car. One says to the other "well, the sat-nav says we've arrived at our destination but where's the brick wall"?

primrose
07-08-2014, 17:33
Thanks eddie , what a wonderful question to pose. I am delighted with the answer :flatcap:

I just wish I understood it, it's all Greek to me.:doh:

Ecky Thump
07-08-2014, 17:37
I just wish I understood it, it's all Greek to me.:doh:

Your on the wrong forum.........this one is Tenerifian, .....not Greekian!:doh:

primrose
07-08-2014, 17:48
Your on the wrong forum.........this one is Tenerifian, .....not Greekian!:doh:

Ecky your worse at languages than me. even I know it's Grecian..........

essexeddie
07-08-2014, 17:51
Thought that was for grey hair?

Ecky Thump
07-08-2014, 17:51
Ecky your worse at languages than me. even I know it's Grecian..........

Grecian hair treatment went out of business in 2001, so now we are all grey.

LUCKY
07-08-2014, 17:58
Grecian hair treatment went out of business in 2001, so now we are all grey.

Ah but how many shades :flatcap:

essexeddie
07-08-2014, 18:24
Mine is skin colour

Ecky Thump
07-08-2014, 18:45
Mine is skin colour

A Scotsman in Spain would call you .........Los Ba'Heid.:devil:

essexeddie
07-08-2014, 19:29
Not 'Los hair' ?

primrose
08-08-2014, 11:36
Are you not allowed a laugh or fun on this Forum any more, as most of this thread was deleted, most of the deleted posts were by members that keep this Forum going.

LUCKY
08-08-2014, 11:52
Are you not allowed a laugh or fun on this Forum any more, as most of this thread was deleted, most of the deleted posts were by members that keep this Forum going.

I agree
He or She deserves Paradise who makes their companions laugh. :flatcap:

Medman
08-08-2014, 14:41

Ha ha, mine were not deleted, probably because I always post nonsense. Some of you lot just take it toooooooooooooooo far !! :stupid:.. *slips halo back on* . :angel4:

primrose
08-08-2014, 15:13
Ha ha, mine were not deleted, probably because I always post nonsense. Some of you lot just take it toooooooooooooooo far !! :stupid:.. *slips halo back on* . :angel4:

Or perhaps they have just given up trying to keep you on the straight and narrow.:lol:

primrose
08-08-2014, 15:16
Alas I'm a loss ,, :spin:

and I am a Lancashire Las.

Medman
08-08-2014, 15:57
and I am a Lancashire Las.

Here endeth today's Spanish losson x lasson x LESSON !!

mike in chayofa
08-08-2014, 18:06

Of course you are.

When you say that the posts were deleted, they weren't ... I moved the entire thread from 'General Tenerife Chat' to 'Learn Spanish because for some strange reason, I believed that the OP was a serious question.

As such, I didn't delete these posts, I moved them to 'Off topic' - which is exactly what they were.

Anyone wanting to actually learn something from an 'educational thread' wants answers, and not to have to wade through a load of drivel.

I will be going through this thread again shortly and again, all the garbage will be sent to 'Off topic'

There are plently of places on the forum to have fun and a laugh. This is not one of them

martincrabb99
08-08-2014, 18:12
I have to say that Mike in Chafoya has made a good point and as a relatively new member I will try and respect serious points of view but still have some fun when appropriate.

primrose
08-08-2014, 18:20
Of course you are.

When you say that the posts were deleted, they weren't ... I moved the entire thread from 'General Tenerife Chat' to 'Learn Spanish because for some strange reason, I believed that the OP was a serious question.

As such, I didn't delete these posts, I moved them to 'Off topic' - which is exactly what they were.

Anyone wanting to actually learn something from an 'educational thread' wants answers, and not to have to wade through a load of drivel.

I will be going through this thread again shortly and again, all the garbage will be sent to 'Off topic'

There are plently of places on the forum to have fun and a laugh. This is not one of them

But the Spammers were left on for hours? as they have been today.

LUCKY
08-08-2014, 18:24
So i guess it going to be one serious thread leading to one serious forum. I do agree :flatcap:

primrose
08-08-2014, 18:26
So i guess it going to be one serious thread leading to one serious forum. I do agree :flatcap:

Well I would have thought that with how few people are posting now a few laughs here and there wouldn't have gone amiss.

martincrabb99
08-08-2014, 18:39
Well I would have thought that with how few people are posting now a few laughs here and there wouldn't have gone amiss.

I see both points of view, I suppose it's trying to achieve the right balance to respect serious points of view when appropriate. I also enjoy the humorous posts which lighten the day for me personally and also give a good insight to the lighter side of life in Tenerife.

Ecky Thump
08-08-2014, 18:48

ONE persons idea of "drivel", (quite a derogatory word meaning...saliva flowing from the mouth, or mucus from the nose; slaver) can be another persons idea of humour and as such if the post that contains this "drivel" and is moved into a thread that is closed, then there is no room for a reply.

I have no gripe with the posts being moved, but why to a closed thread???

mike in chayofa
08-08-2014, 18:56
But the Spammers were left on for hours? as they have been today.

I can't sit here all day. I have a life and things to do - just like anyone else.

The posts that you refer to were not from a spammer, but from a troll.

These have now been attended to and the 'members' banned. I have also banned several other 'usernames' using the same IP address.

Although these users have been banned and posts removed, I still have to go through these threads to edit and replies that contains quotes from the ex member.

Unfortunately, I have doctors appointment at 8pm and have to eat at some point, so the above will have to wait until later.

Apologies

mike in chayofa
08-08-2014, 18:59
.....ONE persons idea of "drivel", (quite a derogatory word meaning...saliva flowing from the mouth, or mucus from the nose; slaver) can be another persons idea of humour and as such if the post that contains this "drivel" and is moved into a thread that is closed, then there is no room for a reply.

I have no gripe with the posts being moved, but why to a closed thread???

Humour is usually not relevant in a serious thread.

If you want to reply to something in a closed threrad, you can always copy and paste it into the dungeon and reply to your hearts' content

martincrabb99
08-08-2014, 19:00
I can't sit here all day. I have a life and things to do - just like anyone else.

The posts that you refer to were not from a spammer, but from a troll.

These have now been attended to and the 'members' banned. I have also banned several other 'usernames' using the same IP address.

Although these users have been banned and posts removed, I still have to go through these threads to edit and replies that contains quotes from the ex member.

Unfortunately, I have doctors appointment at 8pm and have to eat at some point, so the above will have to wait until later.

Apologies

I am sure that the majority of members truly appreciate the work you conduct on their behalf.

Ecky Thump
08-08-2014, 19:15

"A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along with people, of getting things done" - Dwight D. Eisenhower

I wonder if anything would be lost in the meaning of this famous quote if it were to be translated into The Spanish language. :)

mike in chayofa
08-08-2014, 19:18

Sorry, but I have to disagree.

I am being up front with everyone by using my own account. I could use a moderator account and then tou wouldn't know who had done what.

Please remember that we all tend to think that other people see things in the same way that we do.

Forum traffic (not necessarily posts) is at an all time high. This means that there are a lot of people using the forum for information.

These people may not join as members because they have got the information that they want.

Others may be put off joining because they have to rumage through a thread (icluding rubbish) which they don't want to know

primrose
08-08-2014, 19:22
Sorry, but I have to disagree.

I am being up front with everyone by using my own account. I could use a moderator account and then tou wouldn't know who had done what.

Please remember that we all tend to think that other people see things in the same way that we do.

Forum traffic (not necessarily posts) is at an all time high. This means that there are a lot of people using the forum for information.

These people may not join as members because they have got the information that they want.

Others may be put off joining because they have to rumage through a thread (icluding rubbish) which they don't want to know

So it's your way or the highway.

mike in chayofa
08-08-2014, 19:28
So it's your way or the highway.

That's the way it works and the terms that you agreed to on joining.

I am really sorry and disappointed that you seem not to be able to see the reasoning in this particular instance.

I really do have to go now, but this thread will be pruned later.

As I have already said, you can always copy and paste stuff from 'off topic' to the dungeon and bitch about to your hearts' content

essexeddie
08-08-2014, 20:21
I am beginning to wish I hadn't started this thread now :(

Ecky Thump
08-08-2014, 20:26

I can understand that, as both of us were engaged in the humour.....I think! :-)

martincrabb99
08-08-2014, 20:48

I think it has been very useful.....and enlightening.

Ecky Thump
09-08-2014, 12:21
Spamming and trolling are NOT a major problem on a forum as UNpopular as this.

And thats before the first cup of tea on a morning !

Argumentative and presumptuous ........please self moderate!:crylaughing:

TOTO 99
09-08-2014, 12:25
Argumentative and presumptuous ........please self moderate!:crylaughing:

You're definitely after a modding job aren't you?..........Is it because the job comes with free digs at the Mirador?..:lol:

LUCKY
09-08-2014, 12:26
Argumentative and presumptuous ........please self moderate!

May i suggest your honour we resume this after an early lunch

Ecky Thump
09-08-2014, 12:48
Lol Moderator.....I've told Lucky all this loads of times but does he listen?

Now, where's that "Knucle Under" smiley....:whistle:

Careful now, our posts have already been moderated to the "off topic bin" and I should add...selective moderating as other humorous ones remain. ???

LUCKY
09-08-2014, 12:49
Lol Moderator.....I've told Lucky all this loads of times but does he listen?

Now, where's that "Knucle Under" smiley....:whistle:

You likkle liar i have never spoken to you !

TOTO 99
09-08-2014, 13:00
Careful now, our posts have already been moderated to the "off topic bin" and I should add...selective moderating as other humorous ones remain. ???

I've never looked in there before and I'm shocked....well spotted..:tiphat:

primrose
10-08-2014, 16:13
This is a serious post - sorry.

From another thread:

primrose replied

Because of the smilies, I'm not sure whether this was intended as serious or humerous, but it is quite important as a health issue.

Most people do not forget things that others may have done, but forgiving is another matter.

Forgiving someone is not always required, particularly if the situation was serious, in which case you may never be able to forgive that person. This is totally your choice.

Forgiving someone for something not so important (and you will have to consider the degree of importance) is something that usually happens naturally. If you can't forgive many things, this will weigh on your mind and ultimately stop you enjoying your life to the full.

My suggestion (for what it's worth) is to turn this around from a negative emotion, to a positive one and consider that this person/these people may have problems or concern of their own.

Either forgive these people or cut them out of your life completely. Do what is right for you.

Let's put the record straight before I leave this Forum, the quote was a humorous one in reply to Kingbaker who I knew had a sense of humour, unlike some on here.

Mike if you have issues please do not use me as your scape goat,I have no ide why you started this thread or why you used me to express your feelings but you nor anybody will try to make me look small or set me up for people to have a go at me. You posted as Mike in Chayofa so I am repleying as primrose so please do not try using the Mod card.How can you quote something posted by me as a reply to somebody and then go off on a rant about something that was obviously your own personal feelings and attribute it to me. To say I am annoyed is an understatement. In future if you want to post something please do not put words into my mouth.

melm
10-08-2014, 16:23
Let's put the record straight before I leave this Forum, the quote was a humorous one in reply to Kingbaker who I knew had a sense of humour, unlike some on here.

Mike if you have issues please do not use me as your scape goat,I have no ide why you started this thread or why you used me to express your feelings but you nor anybody will try to make me look small or set me up for people to have a go at me. You posted as Mike in Chayofa so I am repleying as primrose so please do not try using the Mod card.How can you quote something posted by me as a reply to somebody and then go off on a rant about something that was obviously your own personal feelings and attribute it to me. To say I am annoyed is an understatement. In future if you want to post something please do not put words into my mouth.

I took your quote as humorous primrose just a bit of banter between you and KB

Malteser Monkey
10-08-2014, 16:28
Well done Mike ! :c2::c2:

How many long standing members are we going to continue to lose

Now if that had been anyone else ?:whistle:

mike in chayofa
10-08-2014, 16:55

Talk about selective reading! My opening post said:

Because of the smilies, I'm not sure whether this was intended as serious or humerous, but it is quite important as a health issue.

In future if you want to post something please do not put words into my mouth

I didn't put words into your mouth, I quoted what you had written.

Mike if you have issues please do not use me as your scape goat,I have no ide why you started this thread or why you used me to express your feelings but you nor anybody will try to make me look small or set me up for people to have a go at me

I did not try to make you look 'small' or set you up for people to have a go at you and to date, nobody else has either. Again, selective reading, I think. You obviously haven't read my post 13.

You posted as Mike in Chayofa

Yes I did because forgiveness has come to be extremly important to me recently.

Also, you reported a post. I replied to you by PM and have not as yet received a reply, but I guess at this point it won't be necessary.

To say I am annoyed is an understatement.

I am obviously missing something here. I do not know what it is, but I intended no offence to you.

Suej
10-08-2014, 16:57
Awww! no arguments! draw a line under it and start again! :doh:

mike in chayofa
10-08-2014, 17:03
Well done Mike ! :c2::c2:

How many long standing members are we going to continue to lose

Now if that had been anyone else ?:whistle:

I am obviously missing something here.

Apologies to anyone who has taken offence at anything that I have written - none was intended.

Before anyone else 'jumps on the bandwagon' I feel that I must point out what a serious situation this can become. I know of at least 4 people who have lost children through suicide because they felt (rightly or wrongly) that they hadn't been forgiven.

Malteser Monkey
10-08-2014, 17:11
I am obviously missing something here.

Apologies to anyone who has taken offence at anything that I have written - none was intended.

Before anyone else 'jumps on the bandwagon' I feel that I must point out what a serious situation this can become. I know of at least 4 people who have lost children through suicide because they felt (rightly or wrongly) that they hadn't been forgiven.

Ok I think now we need to draw the line - we have gone from whether someone is talking seriously or not - to forgiving and forgetting and now suicide

please I'm losing the will

maybe no offense Mike but ........ ohh I just don't know - can't see this thread going anywhere other than downhill.

I was suffering panic attacks and have meds upstairs - when my father was dying but they were only the pm's I sent to my friends on here I don't recall mentioning it here.

If I did I am sorry

blimey where's me wine

Malteser Monkey
10-08-2014, 17:45
My reply to Mike as posted in the Vault thread.....

Right but what you and the mods need to remember is that sometimes we help people by having a little joke even on a serious thread.

I think you'll find the times when it goes OTT is on a new member looking like spam.

I think we are decent human beings on here we have a sense of good morals....can't speak for all but hey ho.

think the best thing is IMHO close that thread ...please

All points have been made I think ??

Malteser Monkey
10-08-2014, 18:19
My thoughts are keep it open and discuss people's thoughts on forgiving and forgetting, but leave out if there are any, personal issues with forum members. :-)

Well yo can "quip" at this one and I won't be offended....Much!:D

As some of you know about six or seven years ago, I fell off a ladder and broke my back, at the bottom of the ladder was my wife who was meant to be holding it firm, but it slipped and Ecky Thumped to the ground, I forgave her immediately and only ever mention it to her as a joke,.....but I honestly wonder if it was anyone else but her, would I have so readily have forgiven them?

ermmmm and Carol isn't a forum member ?? :doh::whistle::D

Ecky Thump
10-08-2014, 18:22
ermmmm and Carol isn't a forum member ?? :doh::whistle::D

I'll change her password and she will never know.:wink:

kingbaker
10-08-2014, 18:33
In a perfect world it sounds so easy. Not so easy to forgive everything I'm afraid

Now wott've I done??

Moderator___
10-08-2014, 18:43
....... think the best thing is IMHO close that thread ...please

General opinion is to keep it open and i agree.Its important. it does need some sorting

mike dosn't seem to be around at the mo.I'll let him know to have a look

Malteser Monkey
10-08-2014, 19:11
General opinion is to keep it open and i agree.Its important. it does need some sorting

mike dosn't seem to be around at the mo.I'll let him know to have a look

No it doesn't need some sorting, you leave all the posts as they are or what's the point.

If you Mod an Admin thread well ...............................:snooze:

melm
10-08-2014, 19:34
No it doesn't need some sorting, you leave all the posts as they are or what's the point.

This thread is like all others, here today gone tomorrow. It will die a natural death and end up in the big forum in cyber space:wink:

Moderator___
10-08-2014, 19:40

Admin thread or not there are a lot of postings that are O/T and I think that is were they will end up

Malteser Monkey
10-08-2014, 19:52
Admin thread or not there are a lot of postings that are O/T and I think that is were they will end up

Well then the original post should be taken to OFF TOPIC as Mike has admitted his first post was not relevant with Primroses and Kingbakers quotes

Look in the vault !

If I were you, leave it be just for once .... get some balls ....I'm getting annoyed at the frivolity of PREFERNCES HERE

Margaretta
10-08-2014, 19:59
This thread is like all others, here today gone tomorrow. It will die a natural death and end up in the big forum in cyber space:wink:

But then we'll never forgive you Melm!:wink:

melm
10-08-2014, 20:25
But then we'll never forgive you Melm!:wink:

:scared::pray::crying2:

Moderator___
10-08-2014, 20:36
Well then the original post should be taken to OFF TOPIC as Mike has admitted his first post was not relevant with Primroses and Kingbakers quotes

I cant agree with that.A new thread can not be seen to be off topic

If I were you, leave it be just for once .... get some balls ....I'm getting annoyed at the frivolity of PREFERNCES HERE

Leave it be? Did you not ask for the thread to be removed?

Tom & Sharon
10-08-2014, 20:42
Christ almighty you lot, get a drink!

Malteser Monkey
10-08-2014, 20:49
I cant agree with that.A new thread can not be seen to be off topic

Leave it be? Did you not ask for the thread to be removed?

Yes but it isn't going to be ........is it ?

All together and that - it's not often actually it's never I have come up against you lot but I feel this was Mike's own problems being aired and an innocent member has now left . We all have problems and issues but there's no need

Ohhh what's the point

I'll go back to my usual drivel and making folk think I'm ...just get a grip and look after the members on here who really care about this forum

and you're a new mod_____ so I'm lead to believe - if not tell me otherwise . Some of us been here a lifetime helping each other out through thick and thin.

You ask Belinda cainaries Megaloo people really in need of our support and who live for the banter.

Case rested !

Malteser Monkey
10-08-2014, 21:26
Ohh dear for someone who posts so little since 2007 hmmm 187 posts

do you really know what's been going on here apart from this thread or your spectacular road views ?

Malteser Monkey
10-08-2014, 21:36
I take no sides on this.

At the moment I personally feel that the thread should be immediately removed from view and then reassessed at a later time.

Why coz some people can't hack the truth ?

They won't close it when I said

Hey the illegal lettings ran for months - that really was a thread and I had no input

Soz Ecks

DJ Dangerous
10-08-2014, 21:45
What does being around for years have to do with anything? I joined in 2007 and it doesn't make me any more or less important, nor my opinions, in the eyes of the forum and it's members.

Ohh dear for someone who posts so little since 2007 hmmm 187 posts

Well, touche.

doreen
10-08-2014, 21:46
Good grief people, relax !

I blame the SuperMoon :)

Tom & Sharon
10-08-2014, 21:46
And you still all need a drink. Lighten up!

mike in chayofa
10-08-2014, 21:48
...... but I feel this was Mike's own problems being aired and an innocent member has now left . We all have problems and issues but there's no need

I have just checked in to see what is going on and TBH I'm not surprised (although I am disappointed) at some of the postings.

I only referred to 'my problems' as a result of your question, so please do not lay this on me. They are nothing to do with the subject of the thread, which I have come to realise is very common and affecting a great deal of peoples' lives for the worse.

How do you know that an innocent person has just left? Are you able to read my PM's? I sure as hell can't read other peoples'.

Anyway, here's what's going to happen.

This is a very important issue and is sometimes the cause of 'life and death' situations.

just get a grip and look after the members on here who really care about this forum

At this moment, I am more concerned about people who may have problems and don't know where to turn, than I am about the forum.

----------------------------------------------------

You all have until tomorrow morning (assuming that the other mods agree) to rant all you want.

From that time, anything that is not directly related to the actual subject, will be sent to 'off topic' - and that includes some of my posts.

Any posting that quotes an off topic posting will have the quotes removed - assuming that the rest of the post stands on its own merit.

Malteser Monkey
10-08-2014, 21:53
Well, touche.

No you haven't been around for everyone's problems just Mike's today.

I try to help everyone - maybe I'll pm you

Ok as in the title forgiving and forgetting

Let's leave this here and now - I bow out ........as they say takes the.......:wink:

Was that LUCKY :bootyshake::D

mike in chayofa
10-08-2014, 21:58
No you haven't been around for everyone's problems just Mike's today.

I don't have any, any longer. That is the whole point.

My previous 'problems' mentioned were as a result of you asking

Malteser Monkey
10-08-2014, 21:58
I have just checked in to see what is going on and TBH I'm not surprised (although I am disappointed) at some of the postings.

I only referred to 'my problems' as a result of your question, so please do not lay this on me. They are nothing to do with the subject of the thread, which I have come to realise is very common and affecting a great deal of peoples' lives for the worse.

How do you know that an innocent person has just left? Are you able to read my PM's? I sure as hell can't read other peoples'.

Anyway, here's what's going to happen.

This is a very important issue and is sometimes the cause of 'life and death' situations.

At this moment, I am more concerned about people who may have problems and don't know where to turn, than I am about the forum.

----------------------------------------------------

You all have until tomorrow morning (assuming that the other mods agree) to rant all you want.

From that time, anything that is not directly related to the actual subject, will be sent to 'off topic' - and that includes some of my posts.

Any posting that quotes an off topic posting will have the quotes removed - assuming that the rest of the post stands on its own merit.

D'ya know what ..whatever - IMHO delete the whole thread - gonna delete all my posts tomorrow right now I need a drink

where's that illegal lettings thread !

YOUNG GOLFER
10-08-2014, 22:09
Well I am off out for a quick drink..........taking Sharon's advice lol.:)

Will take my phone though lol so be nice to each other I am watching . :bootyshake:

Ecky Thump
10-08-2014, 22:16
I love quotes, and I feel this could suit.....Totally off topic, but.....

“Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.”
― Ambrose Bierce

Malteser Monkey
10-08-2014, 22:19
Well I am off out for a quick drink..........taking Sharon's advice lol.:)

Will take my phone though lol so be nice to each other I am watching . :bootyshake:

one eyed by the looks of it

ooo off topic

I love quotes, and I feel this could suit.....Totally off topic, but.....

“Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.”
― Ambrose Bierce

Who's angry ? is that another new member ?:wink:

Ambrose ...creamed rice :D

slodgedad
10-08-2014, 22:33
Christ almighty you lot, get a drink!

Or a life. Why is it the Forum lights up when there's a ding dong? Glad it's not me being picked on for a change.:thanx:

Malteser Monkey
10-08-2014, 22:34
Or a life. Why is it the Forum lights up when there's a ding dong? Glad it's not me being picked on for a change.:thanx:

Hey don't tempt me !:D

kingbaker
11-08-2014, 00:01
Jeeeze its quiet here tonite!!!! :D:p:p:D

LUCKY
11-08-2014, 00:12
Jeeeze its quiet here tonite!!!! :D:p:p:D

Forgive me its Not :flatcap:

kingbaker
11-08-2014, 05:19

Extra white and extra bright unlike this hyjacked part of the original thread.:p

kingbaker
11-08-2014, 07:30
I was correct .....last night we had a full moon and it was a super moon.....much nearer and much brighter.
Just saying!!!!;)

Angusjim
15-08-2014, 11:28
Yeah, it's such great a country that my daughter in law is terrified of visiting it and it's the country where she was born while her grandparents, mother and father worked there......just the place to go to get killed!!

Her grandfather still lives there, just outside Mombasa and he needs a armed guard to visit the city.

Sounds a bit like Paisley:whistle:

Ecky Thump
15-08-2014, 11:36
Sounds a bit like Paisley:whistle:

How do you know when you're staying at the Holiday Inn in Paisley? When you call the hotel desk and say "I've gotta leak in my sink" and the response is "Och you just go-ahead pal". :lol:

Malteser Monkey
15-08-2014, 11:42
How do you know when you're staying at the Holiday Inn in Paisley? When you call the hotel desk and say "I've gotta leak in my sink" and the response is "Och you just go-ahead pal". :lol:

:lol:................

Angusjim
15-08-2014, 13:07
Twa Paisleyites discussing forth coming wedding

Archie and Jock, are sitting in the pub discussing Jock's forthcoming wedding.

"Och, it's all going magic," says Jock. "I've got everything organised already, the flowers, the church, the cars, the reception, the rings, the minister, even ma stag night."

Archie nods approvingly.

"Hell, I've even bought a kilt to be married in," continues Jock.

"A kilt?" asks Archie. "That's braw, you'll look pure smart in that. What's the tartan?"

"Och," says Jock, "I'd imagine she'll just be in white."

kingbaker
25-08-2014, 12:15
:lol::lol::crylaughing::crylaughing::raspberry:;)o r who??

kingbaker
25-08-2014, 14:49
Maybe they deliver!!:D:D

Malteser Monkey
25-08-2014, 15:07
Must be doing it manually me thinks:D

Malteser Monkey
25-08-2014, 15:28
Ooooo another wedding we haven't had one since chifleta's.

Wonder if I could get away with wearing the same outfit....what time's the party ?

Bet you get a few juicer's for pressies...We'll have a whip round

kingbaker
25-08-2014, 15:33
Will ye fit in dat outfit? :p:p:D

Malteser Monkey
25-08-2014, 15:42
Will ye fit in dat outfit? :p:p:D

perfectly ! without you so don't go getting any ideas:bootyshake:

kingbaker
25-08-2014, 15:46
Need a big shoehorn and an awfull lotta olive oil!!:p:p:p;)

Malteser Monkey
25-08-2014, 15:47
Need a big shoehorn and an awfull lotta plive oil!!:p:p:p;)

ooooooer missus - kinky !

Terrynsue
01-09-2014, 12:12
There are always a few birdies on Los Cris beach or even the golf!:welcome:

LUCKY
01-09-2014, 12:13
There are always a few birdies on Los Cris beach or even the golf!:welcome:

FORE .................................................. ..... :flatcap:

Medman
01-09-2014, 12:24
FORE .................................................. ..... :flatcap:

Surely more than that !

Malteser Monkey
01-09-2014, 13:08
Surely more than that !

yes and don't call me Shirley:sorry:

Medman
01-09-2014, 13:44
yes and don't call me Shirley:sorry:

Roger .....

Malteser Monkey
01-09-2014, 13:46
Roger .....

Was Roger over under

need to watch that again ...so funny

Medman
01-09-2014, 14:08
Was Roger over under

need to watch that again ...so funny

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is your stewardess speaking... We're regret any inconvenience the sudden cabin movement might have caused, this is due to periodic air pockets we encountered, there's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you enjoy the rest of your flight... By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane? "

Malteser Monkey
01-09-2014, 14:15
We need to get this woman to a hospital - what is it

It's a building with patients in - but that's not important right now

chifleta
02-09-2014, 11:40
Oi ! I did actually refrain from posting something first thing ....woof woof:whistle::laugh:

I always feel it helps a new member settle in - a little bit of humour !

:welcome: from this cheeky monkey

I rest my case ;):crylaughing:

Malteser Monkey
02-09-2014, 11:41
I rest my case ;):crylaughing:

why where you off to ? you got your passport ?:D

morning dear !

chifleta
02-09-2014, 11:49
why where you off to ? you got your passport ?:D

morning dear !

morning deario... Off to work soon, ughhh I hate it, keeps intruding in the enjoyment of my life :crying2:

kingbaker
12-09-2014, 21:26
Zara1200 does not exist or fish......spam!

Will I get me gun Eckmeister??:p

Ecky Thump
12-09-2014, 21:32
Will I get me gun Eckmeister??:p

No, just grab his tackle!

Or maybe Zara1200 was a she with no tackle...who knows!

Malteser Monkey
13-09-2014, 12:11
No, just grab his tackle!

Or maybe Zara1200 was a she with no tackle...who knows!

so did you tackle him/her:cheeky:

Ecky Thump
13-09-2014, 12:24
so did you tackle him/her:cheeky:

No, that was our very own kingbaker who wanted to shoot him/her with his pistol.:spin:

kingbaker
13-09-2014, 12:47
Bring back the death penalty for spammers, thats wott I say.....

.Not havin the European Commission tellin Me wott to do or not!!:p:p:D:D

Malteser Monkey
13-09-2014, 12:55
No, that was our very own kingbaker who wanted to shoot him/her with his pistol.:spin:

It's all abooot him n his postol:cheeky:

Lissalyon
20-09-2014, 08:30
Ha! Ha!

( got a message is too short notice, so here it is lengthened)

LUCKY
20-09-2014, 11:19
Ha! Ha!

( got a message is too short notice, so here it is lengthened)

Help is at hand :flatcap:

http://www.which.co.uk/home-and-garden/small-appliances/reviews/juicers/

kingbaker
29-11-2014, 20:16
ok let us know then we'll have a shuffle around - see how things are

I think you've broken it AGAIN:p:D

LUCKY
30-11-2014, 00:58
go to the bottom of the screen where there's a tab that says default

Malty my dear are you doing this by remote or is it still lost down the sofa ? :crylaughing::crylaughing::flatcap:

Ecky Thump
30-11-2014, 14:58
Have we had the upgrade

I haven't a "Scooby Doo" and wouldn't recognise it if I did!:spin:

Malteser Monkey
30-11-2014, 15:00
I haven't a "Scooby Doo" and wouldn't recognise it if I did!:spin:

Thank you for your informative post:cheeky:

kingbaker
07-12-2014, 16:50
Admin must've banged his head...as seems to have grown a (small) sense of humour lately.

Gee!! Who knew!!:(:p:D

Malteser Monkey
07-12-2014, 18:54
Admin must've banged his head...as seems to have grown a (small) sense of humour lately.

Gee!! Who knew!!:(:p:D

His head ....could be a Her head ....very presumptuous of you there:redcard:

melm

melm
07-12-2014, 19:46
His head ....could be a Her head ....very presumptuous of you there:redcard:

melm

MM:lol: think this is a good indicator:male:rolleyes2:

Malteser Monkey
07-12-2014, 20:21
MM:lol: think this is a good indicator:male:rolleyes2:

and I thought I had inside information. It could be a cover, Det Double M at your service :wink2::D

Or was that Special Agent double M:lol:

Crabbi come in your expertise is needed:D

martincrabb99
07-12-2014, 23:14
and I thought I had inside information. It could be a cover, Det Double M at your service :wink2::D

Or was that Special Agent double M:lol:

Crabbi come in your expertise is needed:D

I think artificial intelligence has taken over the forum......we were warned!

bulldog
29-12-2014, 15:41
there is a manhunt under way after the gruesome find of a body of a russian man a few months in Chayofa the suspect ran a road block and is still on the run
makes sense they are trying to contain him on Tenerife story can be found on a popular lady,s site.

blondie
10-07-2015, 21:53
Where is our Chief Inspector marticrabb these days ?

marbro8
10-07-2015, 21:55
Where is our Chief Inspector marticrabb these days ?i was thinking that ???

Ecky Thump
10-07-2015, 22:18
i was thinking that ???

Facebook for hours and hours and hours and hou.......:lol:

garlicbread
23-07-2015, 18:59
As Tshirt says, the new hospital near Chayofa is indeed operated by the Canarian Health Service and were it not for the powerful lobbyists in the private health sector, it would be much larger and would have been completed much quicker. but there is not much point in us ex Pat RESIDENTS complaining because even with us being allowed to vote in local elections we are, even collectively, just not strong enough to make a difference.

However, I'm posting on this thread because it is a very long time since I've seen such a patronising post as submitted by tfs1.

Where on earth does he/she get the idea from that a hospital is somewhat better if it has plant pots in the entrance? Hospitals that spend their money on this sort of thing can do so because of the outlandish charges they levy on their customers or should I say their customers' insurance companies.

For tfs1 to suggest that "hippie type chaps" or indeed "people that have had too many" would not be "private" patients is a completely insulting remark coming from someone, who is plainly "up his own ar$e" ! I can assure him/her that, from past experience , and I've been a RESIDENT here for some 12 years, that most of the people who fall over and/or are abusive to hospital staff are usually foreigners hell bent on enjoying the cheap booze available on the Island and then think they can treat hospital staff like they would in an A & E department in their own country.

Both my wife and I have had excellent treatment at the main hospital in Santa Cruz and have always been treated courteously at El Mojon, the name of the hospital near Chayofa. On the other side of the coin I was referred, by the Canarian Health Service, to the Private hospital , Hospiten Sur (aka The Green Clinic) for an operation....non of the treatment or care I received in this hospital remotely compared with the treatment and care we have received over the years In HUN Seņora de Candelaria in Santa Cruz.

Of course I don't want to wish any ill health or accidents on tfs1, but if anything untoward should happen to them and they need good hospital treatment I don't think they will care if the plants in the entrance gladioli or marijuana but I do hope the people that treat them are not "hippie types".

tfs1
24-07-2015, 08:30
Where on earth does he/she get the idea from that a hospital is somewhat better if it has plant pots in the entrance? Hospitals that spend their money on this sort of thing can do so because of the outlandish charges they levy on their customers or should I say their customers' insurance companies.

I totally agree and that was my point - its not how something looks its the care provided that counts, you fail to mention my point that the 'care provided was excellant'

that most of the people who fall over and/or are abusive to hospital staff are usually foreigners hell bent on enjoying the cheap booze available on the Island and then think they can treat hospital staff like they would in an A & E department in their own country

I agree with your point but on the ocassion I am describing the people were clearly local folk.

Ecky Thump
24-07-2015, 08:56
I totally agree and that was my point - its not how something looks its the care provided that counts, you fail to mention my point that the 'care provided was excellant'

I agree with your point but on the ocassion I am describing the people were clearly local folk.

I read your your previous post and saw it as it was and it was certainly not as garlicbread has said patronising, I would have classed his reply to you as being totally out of order, insulting and inflammatory.
Maybe he should sit back and read your post again and then apologise for his post.

tfs1
13-09-2015, 22:38
I read your your previous post and saw it as it was and it was certainly not as garlicbread has said patronising, I would have classed his reply to you as being totally out of order, insulting and inflammatory.
Maybe he should sit back and read your post again and then apologise for his post.

ET It is some time since you gave this reply and thankyou for it. I too believe his reply was as you say - out of order, insulting and inflammatory.

Just to update you, should you be interested, the person hasn't made any contact so presumably they stand by their original reply.

robertblais
29-10-2015, 05:16
Hi everyone.

Need some advice please.

Would like to stay in a condo or apartment before November in Orlando together with my grandmom who had dementia.

I'm looking for a nice place, walking distance to restaurants, hospital and groceries. So it would be easy for me to look after her when buying things.

We are the only two left who is living in our family. And I might be looking for a retirement community soon for my grandma. Trinity Ravine (www.trinityravine.ca) is one of my top 5 choice. As of now, I am looking for a condo where we can stay.

Lots of questions. Any suggestions would be great.

martincrabb99
08-11-2015, 14:29
I am still monitoring posts on the Tenerife forum and I'm so pleased you still think about me and what I am doing. Watch out for surprise posts!

marbro8
08-11-2015, 14:32
I am still monitoring posts on the Tenerife forum and I'm so pleased you still think about me and what I am doing. Watch out for surprise posts!like this one:laugh::D

melm
08-11-2015, 15:43
I am still monitoring posts on the Tenerife forum and I'm so pleased you still think about me and what I am doing. Watch out for surprise posts!

Nice to hear from you Martin................we are watching :wave:

Ecky Thump
08-11-2015, 16:12

Facebooks loss is the forums gain.....hurry up with the surprise posts.:jumping:

Medman
09-11-2015, 13:03
Facebooks loss is the forums gain.....hurry up with the surprise posts.:jumping:

They won't be a surprise if he tells you when !!

martincrabb99
09-11-2015, 16:35
They won't be a surprise if he tells you when !!

Hi, good to be back on TF and thanks for the welcome back!

kingbaker
09-11-2015, 16:45
How long was yer BAN and wott did you do to deserve it?
Hope you hadn't yer feet on the seats AGAIN?:crylaughing::crylaughing:

martincrabb99
09-11-2015, 16:55
How long was yer BAN and wott did you do to deserve it?
Hope you hadn't yer feet on the seats AGAIN?:crylaughing::crylaughing:

Self imposed for personal reasons Kingbaker......although I do recall being banned for breaking wind at a crowded bar on several occasions[emoji100][emoji100][emoji100]

marbro8
09-11-2015, 20:50
Interesting visit today to the old leper colony in Sanatorio de Abona. Nice beach there with a few bars. Well impressed with the area.i have heard it's nice. i would give an arm and a leg to visit there:wink:

kingbaker
10-11-2015, 21:11
i have heard it's nice. i would give an arm and a leg to visit there:wink:

Wotta div.......:cheeky:

marbro8
10-11-2015, 21:46
Wotta div.......:cheeky:i know:o......

kingbaker
21-02-2016, 21:38
A GUNMAN killed six people and wounded two in apparently random shootings in Kalamazoo County, Michigan, before being arrested early today, a prosecutor said.

A television station reported the suspect was an UBER taxi driver who took fares between shootings.

How aboooot this.

Angusjim
21-02-2016, 21:52
A GUNMAN killed six people and wounded two in apparently random shootings in Kalamazoo County, Michigan, before being arrested early today, a prosecutor said.

A television station reported the suspect was an UBER taxi driver who took fares between shootings.

How aboooot this.

Sorry but I think this is in bad taste

TOTO 99
22-02-2016, 06:04

How aboooot this.

I assume you're implying that he did this because as he works for Uber he isn't licensed?

If your memory won't go back 6 years, here's a reminder of what a licensed taxi driver is capable of........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10259982

Ecky Thump
22-02-2016, 19:44
TOTO 99 drank the apollo centre dry last year. and the source was Angusjim who said he paid for it:laugh:

The first part of the statement is true, as for the second part where Angusjim paid, that's not even worth debating! :D

After watching tonight's news and the update on the EU in-out debate, I think Boris Johnson should change his name by deed poll to "Bumbling Boris", whatever anyone's opinions on Britain's futures is, then I don't think that Old Bumbling Boris will have much influence on it.:wink2:

TOTO 99
22-02-2016, 20:52
TOTO 99 drank the apollo centre dry last year. and the source was Angusjim who said he paid for it:laugh:

Ok..yeah...let me set this record straight, without the need for the mods to put a poll up for it;

The first part is difficult to deny......The second part would be impossible to prove. And there's a very good reason for that...There's a lot of names that could be attached to AJ, but "Buyer" isn't one of them...:laugh:

Angusjim
22-02-2016, 21:03
Ok..yeah...let me set this record straight, without the need for the mods to put a poll up for it;

The first part is difficult to deny......The second part would be impossible to prove. And there's a very good reason for that...There's a lot of names that could be attached to AJ, but "Buyer" isn't one of them...:laugh:

I am sick of people giving me stick for being tight it is so far from the truth as Ecky will testify to:spin:

Ecky Thump
22-02-2016, 21:23
I am sick of people giving me stick for being tight it is so far from the truth as Ecky will testify to:spin:

It's amazing how close testify is to testicles is and the meaning in the above post is very similar.:laugh:

kingbaker
22-02-2016, 21:24
Thanks for that, I'm ofton very dubious when people make statements on statistics without stating the source.:)

You're dubious anyway:D:D