PDA

View Full Version : Things to do in November in Tenerife

sparklegirl
09-09-2011, 13:44
Hello all you lovely forum folk :wave:

I’m heading to Tenerife on the 1st November for a week with four of my friends, were all under the age of 30 and would like to know where are the best places to go in Tenerife at that time of year? We are staying in the adeje area. I go to Tenerife every February with my parents but this time im off for a party week with my friends. :heyhey:

KirstyJay
14-09-2011, 19:17

I’m heading to Tenerife on the 1st November for a week with four of my friends, were all under the age of 30 and would like to know where are the best places to go in Tenerife at that time of year? We are staying in the adeje area. I go to Tenerife every February with my parents but this time im off for a party week with my friends. :heyhey:To be honest, there's stuff to do all year round! Whereabouts in Adeje are you staying? If you give a more specific location, then maybe someone could suggest places within walking distance :)

sparklegirl
19-09-2011, 14:25
To be honest, there's stuff to do all year round! Whereabouts in Adeje are you staying? If you give a more specific location, then maybe someone could suggest places within walking distance :)

Thank for your reply were all staying in the playa olid apartments. When I go to Tenerife in February with my parents we always go to the bay view bar which I love we have had some great nights in that bar. I was thinking since it’s a younger crowd heading out with me this time I would love to show them some other great bars and maybe some themed nights? Any suggestions thanks (holiday countdown 6 weeks tomorrow)

Suej
19-09-2011, 14:38
Thank for your reply were all staying in the playa olid apartments. When I go to Tenerife in February with my parents we always go to the bay view bar which I love we have had some great nights in that bar. I was thinking since it’s a younger crowd heading out with me this time I would love to show them some other great bars and maybe some themed nights? Any suggestions thanks (holiday countdown 6 weeks tomorrow)

Go to Las Americas lots of bars and clubs, Tibu, El Faro etc...The Magic bar has a great atmosphere!(next to Pyramides) Enjoy your holiday!!!:D

Malteser Monkey
19-09-2011, 14:55
next to pyramides (is that the apartments) ? near California or somewhere else

VideoMem
19-09-2011, 15:24

I’m heading to Tenerife on the 1st November for a week with four of my friends, were all under the age of 30 a. :heyhey:

Me too! If only I was 45 years younger!:D

AL JAY
19-09-2011, 15:50
Try St Eugens on the corner for a night of laughs and great entertainment and go into the pub and see forum member Tony by Playa Olid.

Below is a link.....for St Eugens!

http://www.mikecarltontenerife.com/mike-carlton-compere-eugenes-cabaret-bar-tenerife/index.php?page=home-mike-carlton-compere-eugens-bar-tenerife

Suej
19-09-2011, 16:30
next to pyramides (is that the apartments) ? near California or somewhere else

Oooh not good with names it´s where the Archers are! Safari centre shops are opposite! :)

sparklegirl
22-09-2011, 16:14
Try St Eugens on the corner for a night of laughs and great entertainment and go into the pub and see forum member Tony by Playa Olid.

Below is a link.....for St Eugens!

http://www.mikecarltontenerife.com/mike-carlton-compere-eugenes-cabaret-bar-tenerife/index.php?page=home-mike-carlton-compere-eugens-bar-tenerife

Ive been to St Eugens a few times and have had some great nights. I will definitely be taking the rest of my clang there when we go i know they will love it