PDA

View Full Version : What's the weather like in winter in Tenerife?

Jeannie
09-09-2011, 14:44
I want to stay in South Tenerife for a month January to February time. I have stayed in February and the weather was good but once we stayed the last week in January and it rained a lot. I have been offerered a very reasonable rental from 14th January but I can also book another later for 1 week in January and 3 weeks in February. Can anyone advise?

tonypub
09-09-2011, 14:58
I want to stay in South Tenerife for a month January to February time. I have stayed in February and the weather was good but once we stayed the last week in January and it rained a lot. I have been offerered a very reasonable rental from 14th January but I can also book another later for 1 week in January and 3 weeks in February. Can anyone advise?ya pays ya money n takes ya chance im afraid.id say a 1 in 5 chance of rain.it gets very dark at night also.

YOUNG GOLFER
09-09-2011, 19:38
My advice would be to come over and enjoy your break...try not to worry about weather jeannie if it happens it happens think if we could predict the weather we would be worth a fortune.

My guess is you are going to get a lot nicer days than not.

Get it booked up and enjoy.

Terrynsue
10-09-2011, 18:22
About 20 degrees warmer than the UK should swing it

coffee
17-09-2011, 17:30
What sort of temperature do you get over winter? I've read it's 25 in the summer, but it looks more like 30+ over the last 10 days or so, so maybe that isn't accurate any more?

michele
17-09-2011, 21:20
anything is better than-3 with snow .. your winter is warmer than englands summer.....if its overcast stick a jumper on and go for a lovely walk and drop in to a few bars ...xxx