PDA

View Full Version : Charity Notice Cats Welfare in Island Connections this week page 44.

Cat Woman
09-09-2011, 17:18
Hi,
Clio has done a lovely write up about Cats Welfare on page 44 the pet page in this weeks Island Connections.:D
There are going to regular write ups in the paper with a very special one either next week or the week after.;)
We've already had two donations for the cats through the article.
One was from a holiday maker reading the paper in the hotel lounge.
Thank you so much.:jumping:
Sharon. x:)

Suej
09-09-2011, 17:47
Great news...I´m pleased word is spreading Sharon! :D

caroletenerife
10-09-2011, 01:23
Really good article Sharon and Wendy x Thanks again for the donation to the Live Arico shop, still trying to figure out where to put the humungous mirror:D. Saw the tiny kitten tonight, he ran over snatched some food from my hand and legged it back under the bush x

Cat Woman
10-09-2011, 17:23
Thanks,
Ive got a load more stuff for you. People give us so much stuff now they know who we are and what we do.;)
We cant keep the bigger orniments and mirrors and used clothes etc, so its good I can keep dropping stuff off at the shop. You really must get your own bleeper for the barrier, especially if Im dropping stuff off 3 and 4 times a week!
Sharon. :)

bonitatime
10-09-2011, 18:48
Nice article. Keep up the good work.

pamywamy
19-09-2011, 23:37
Keep up the wonderful work you and your sister do. Glad the public are getting to know about the work for the welfare of cats you do. xx:goodluck: