PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone tell me where to get sunbed towelling covers at the Aparthotel Panorama?

Krizzy
06-06-2011, 19:45
aparthotel Panorama

Can anyone tell me where to get the towelling sun bed / sun lounger covers that people around the pool at Panorama put on their sun loungers please?

I think the name is similar to 'cleansunbeds.com'
thanks

sunspot
06-06-2011, 20:02
aparthotel Panorama

Can anyone tell me where to get the towelling sun bed / sun lounger covers that people around the pool at Panorama put on their sun loungers please?

I think the name is similar to 'cleansunbeds.com'
thanks

do you mean these?
http://www.theitsa.com/classic-luxury-itsa.asp

tonypub
06-06-2011, 20:04
ask terry:crazy::lol:

MaxineC
06-06-2011, 20:05
I've never seen or heard of them... ???

slodgedad
06-06-2011, 20:06
ask terry:crazy::lol:

Or someone round the pool

Krizzy
07-06-2011, 12:55
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately no, not the right ones. The ones I saw all had the words printed on the towelling at the foot part where the cover stretches over the sun lounger.
I am wondering if they actually bought them from the Aparthotel Panorama where we stayed.
The covers are light stretchy towelling (light enough to pack in suitcase)

jewels
07-06-2011, 14:21
Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately no, not the right ones. The ones I saw all had the words printed on the towelling at the foot part where the cover stretches over the sun lounger.
I am wondering if they actually bought them from the Aparthotel Panorama where we stayed.
The covers are light stretchy towelling (light enough to pack in suitcase)
My friend always brings a towelling fitted sheet for a chids bed they fit sun loungers perfectly.

Krizzy
07-06-2011, 14:45
My friend always brings a towelling fitted sheet for a chids bed they fit sun loungers perfectly.
Brilliant idea - Thank You

tracey_in_tenerife
07-06-2011, 15:27

what a good idea

Dizzy blonde
07-06-2011, 16:38
[QUOTE=sunspot;8213]do you mean these?
http://www.theitsa.com/classic-luxury-itsa.asp[/

Thanks for this sunspot, just ordered one, been looking for months. Saw on in LC but couldn't find them online. Yippee