PDA

View Full Version : I need a carpet fitter in Tenerife

Andy0210
09-09-2011, 18:34
Does anyone know a carpet fitter in Tenerife, or is anyone a Carpet Fitter???

Looking for a PROFESSIONAL carpet fitter for approx 3 days work next week, to fit around 1000 Sq Metres of carpet and lino.

Please PM me with any contact details.

I must stress that it is a PROFESSIONAL carpet fitter thats needed not someone that has a stanley knife and thinks they can do it.

TOTO 99
09-09-2011, 19:08
It'll take longer than 3 days for 1000sq mtr Andy. But if you find someone who can, send him over here mate..:D

Andy0210
09-09-2011, 22:03
It'll take longer than 3 days for 1000sq mtr Andy. But if you find someone who can, send him over here mate..:D

Dunno mate i am only pōsting what someone asked me to post for them, its for an industrial unit so it isnīt like fitting it in a house its on huge rolls!

If it will take more than 3 days and anyone is a carpet fitter then message me and i will put you in touch with the relevant person to discuss this with!

gazza
10-09-2011, 15:25
being an ex carpet fitter, it sounds like this job would not be completed in 3 days !!!!! 1st the floor which i would presume be concrete would have to be prepared and sealed, for carpet supplied on rolls, these carpets would not be fitted traditionally, with gripper rods, but would be glued down, so the prep alone maybe a few days, also this would require a team of fitters ( i would suggest ). As you can imagine the fumes from the glue, and in this heat the glue would go off quickly. ? Have you considered the amount of dust we have and the amount of regular cleaning required after fitting. I personally think carpet tiles would be a better option as replacing damaged areas would be more cost effective and far easier, and less disruptive to the business. Hope i have raised a few valid pointers for you to consider....and good luck finding a TEAM of fitters.

Andy0210
10-09-2011, 15:29
being an ex carpet fitter, it sounds like this job would not be completed in 3 days !!!!! 1st the floor which i would presume be concrete would have to be prepared and sealed, for carpet supplied on rolls, these carpets would not be fitted traditionally, with gripper rods, but would be glued down, so the prep alone maybe a few days, also this would require a team of fitters ( i would suggest ). As you can imagine the fumes from the glue, and in this heat the glue would go off quickly. ? Have you considered the amount of dust we have and the amount of regular cleaning required after fitting. I personally think carpet tiles would be a better option as replacing damaged areas would be more cost effective and far easier, and less disruptive to the business. Hope i have raised a few valid pointers for you to consider....and good luck finding a TEAM of fitters.

Will pass your information on to the relevant person. Thank you!