PDA

View Full Version : The big Tenerife airport.... which one?

henry
09-09-2011, 19:44
today i went to los cristanos to do some shopping at iceland. bread,chicken curry. when i walk up to the bus station to go home in guaza. i just miss by bus 467. but 111 just pull up. great i catch this one so i donīt have to wait 30 min for the next bus 467. i got on the bus 111. then a couple from holland. spoke in english to the bus driver. i was sitting on the front row. the wife told the bus driver. (the big tenerife airport) the bus driver told her the south airport. the holland girl said no! the big airport. i going to the airport to go back home. the bus driver ask her which airport north or south. i told the bus driver (i think she means the south) i told her the south airport? and yet!! she keep saying no!! not that one, there only one airport that goes to holland! so i told her are you going to the north airport then? and yet she said no!! the big airport. the bus driver got a map and point to her the south or the north. again!! she keep saying there only one airport. to make a long story short. she got off the bus agrue with her husband saying it the same airport we got here. me and the bus driver still donīt know which airport. i really think she means the south. the bus was pulling out. and i see she talking to people in english which bus go to the big airport? i donīt know what happed next i was allready gone. from los cristanos...

just wanna pass this to everyone on what happed today when i was in los cris

warbey
09-09-2011, 20:03
Out of interest Henry, did She have any Luggage.?

It would be on Her Ticket too..!

cainaries
09-09-2011, 20:17
TFS or TFN or WTF?

warbey
09-09-2011, 20:29
:tiphat:
TFS or TFN or WTF?

Thought thats the code for Watford.....?:jumping::tiphat:

henry
09-09-2011, 21:11
she had two carry on baggage

Andy0210
09-09-2011, 22:01
carry on baggage

Sounds to me like you could make a comedy movie out of that one!

Vortex Wake
09-09-2011, 22:10
Sounds to me like you could make a comedy movie out of that one!

henry:

http://tapatalk.com/mu/50074abc-80bd-a848.jpg