PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Air conditioning service job wanted

Rinaldo
10-09-2011, 12:57
Hi, everyone!
I’ve arrived third time on the island, this time for staying here.
My occupation - air conditioner installation and maintenance. Looking for a job or for a companion who already works here, for cooperation.
If someone from the forum have some trouble with a/c, feel free to PM me.
I speak English, Russian, Latvian,have car, location – Tenerife south.

Thanks for attention!

herbalwellbeing
16-11-2011, 16:56
Hi, we are looking for people to work with our company as Nutrition & Wellness Coaches. We are looking for people that are interested in this field of work, are self-starters and like helping people. We are holding an open morning/lunch presentation on Saturday 26th November in San Miguel de Abona starting at 11-30am. If you'd be interested to come and meet us on an informal, no-obligation basis then you are very welcome. Message me back if you are interested and/or have any questions. Kind Regards, Patrick Collins

waveydavey
16-10-2014, 08:57
Hi herbalwellbeing,what part of Rinaldo letter did you not understand?

Ecky Thump
16-10-2014, 09:06
Hi, we are looking for people to work with our company as Nutrition & Wellness Coaches. We are looking for people that are interested in this field of work, are self-starters and like helping people. We are holding an open morning/lunch presentation on Saturday 26th November in San Miguel de Abona starting at 11-30am. If you'd be interested to come and meet us on an informal, no-obligation basis then you are very welcome. Message me back if you are interested and/or have any questions. Kind Regards, Patrick Collins

Maybe I'm being a bit slow on the uptake here, but what is the link between wanting a job as a air conditioning engineer and a company involved in herbal nutrition, would you offer someone looking for a job as a carpet fitter the job as a petrochemical lab technician!???

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hi herbalwellbeing,what part of Rinaldo letter did you not understand?

None of it.:dontknow:

I've just looked at the dates of the original post, it's three years old, it's just been revived by a spam post.:)

I wonder if Rinaldo did find his job, or is he still walking the pavements of Tenerife looking!:cheeky:

Or maybe Rinaldo found out there was more money to be earned playing football!!