PDA

View Full Version : I need someone who can repair Kettal sunbed covers in Tenerife

sunspot
11-09-2011, 10:35
Anyone know of anyone in the south who repairs the Kettal sunbed covers? I have 14 sunbeds which need stitching again,im sure now the wrong thread was used when they were made and now the stitching is coming undone,recommendations from people that know a good repairer ,i have tried 2 but not happy with result

KirstyJay
11-09-2011, 17:35
Anyone know of anyone in the south who repairs the Kettal sunbed covers? I have 14 sunbeds which need stitching again,im sure now the wrong thread was used when they were made and now the stitching is coming undone,recommendations from people that know a good repairer ,i have tried 2 but not happy with resultTry Tiago Tijeras in Santiago del Teide. They maybe able to help. They made my daughter's Reina Infantíl dress from scratch, so have the technical expertise!

They are the parents of Tenerife Forum member, Tenerife Stig. I'm not sure if he's rejoined the new forum yet, but his wife is on here as Dustygouv.