PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Should Serena Williams be banned from tennis?

cainaries
12-09-2011, 10:26
All credit and respect to Samantha Stosur for a superb win yesterday. Talk about keeping her Ozzie cool.

What should happen to Serena now?

Ecky Thump
12-09-2011, 11:16
All credit and respect to Samantha Stosur for a superb win yesterday. Talk about keeping her Ozzie cool.

She should be treated just like a petulant child, which is what so many of today's so called superstar sports personalities are.

MaxineC
13-09-2011, 22:51
She should be treated just like a petulant child, which is what so many of today's so called superstar sports personalities are.

What, slapped on her leg and sent to bed without her tea...??? :D

Goforgold
14-09-2011, 08:59

I happened to see part of the match when at the gym - I don't usually watch tennis. Stosur was brilliant!

tonypub
14-09-2011, 09:06
andy murray should be banned,what a let down :fpull:

Goforgold
14-09-2011, 09:11
andy murray should be banned,what a let down :fpull:

A voice transplant is needed too!! :)

cainaries
14-09-2011, 14:59
They've fined Serena 2,000 dollars out of her runner's up fee of 1.4 Million dollars. It's a farce. Like fining people 1p. Implies to me the authorities didn't think there was anything wrong with what she did. Which makes me very cross.

AL JAY
14-09-2011, 16:21
They should have banned the arrogant fat arsed tub of lard from the next tournament, " the don't even look at me" comment to the umpire was disgraceful and just shows she's a spoilt brat. She tried to dismiss it all next day with big false smiles! As you say that fine is taking the Michael!!!

MaxineC
14-09-2011, 16:27
They should have banned the arrogant fat arsed tub of lard from the next tournament, " the don't even look at me" comment to the umpire was disgraceful and just shows she's a spoilt brat. She tried to dismiss it all next day with big false smiles! As you say that fine is taking the Michael!!!

Don't hold back Al, say what you mean and get it off your chest.... :D

Suej
14-09-2011, 17:17

I think thatīs the first Mr Angry post Iīve seen from you Al!:devil2:

MaxineC
14-09-2011, 17:35

You haven't seen the pm's I get from him... :eek: :rofl: :rofl:

AL JAY
14-09-2011, 17:55

Hahaha i was watching it live Sue and the anger and garbage she was coming out with was amazing, I was happy at the end when Stosur won!!! So i must have been reliving it when i posted my rant!!!:fireworks::director::D

cainaries
14-09-2011, 19:23
Hahaha i was watching it live Sue and the anger and garbage she was coming out with was amazing, I was happy at the end when Stosur won!!! So i must have been reliving it when i posted my rant!!!:fireworks::director::D
I agree. Absolutely incredible that she has got away with this behaviour again. I saw the 'stuffing the ****ing ball down your ****ing throat' episode as well and she should have been heavily fined and banned. I'd like her permanently banned for her utter lack of respect. Once she'd had her tantrum I just knew she wasn't going to shake the umpire's hand. I think if Stosur hadn't won I would have a Serena tantrum of my own.

TOTO 99
14-09-2011, 19:40

Al's only fuming 'cos she's more of a man than him..:laugh: