PDA

View Full Version : Utilities I need help paying my bills to Endesa in Tenerife

andyandcollette
12-09-2011, 19:16
Please can I just pick your brains quickly. I am struggling to pay my bill on line from uk after having loads of problems with this so far.

it appears that you have to enter the bar code but I have tried all the digits on the bar code but it does notwork.

if anyone can help guide me it would be really appreciated.

many thanks. Andy

Jar
12-09-2011, 21:05
Hi
I don't think you can pay your bill online from the UK. You can only view your account.

atlantico
12-09-2011, 21:38
To do this you just need to have some payment card supported by La Caixa. No need to be your online banking user or user of the Office Online Endesa. And do not forget to have the paper bill available at the time of payment.

So, I think you have to have a Caixa bank account or credit card ?

I've just got to the page where you enter the info and it appears OK so far.

Are you going here (http://www.endesaonline.com/ES/Hogares/servicios_express/pagos_online/como_hacer_pago/index.asp)
and using Google Chrome that automatically translates the text from Spanish ?

Vivy
12-09-2011, 21:43
I tried to receive online billing from Endesa and had terrible trouble with their site, one thing I did discover though was when filling in forms, even logging in, it didn't work in Firefox, I had to use Internet Explorer to get it to work.
Hope this helps

andyandcollette
12-09-2011, 23:06
hi thanks I have tried this but am not sure which bit of the bar code I need to put in. I tried the whole code and was told it was too many numbers. Do you know please . Thanks again Andy

fonica
13-09-2011, 08:53
If it's any help you can pay these bills by phone using a credit or debit card.The telephone number is on the bill.I have friends who do this and have never had a problem unless they have missed a payment and then it's more complicated with the water company but ENDESA is OK.

Jar
13-09-2011, 09:11
I agree but when you ring unless you speak Spanish or are lucky enough to speak to someone who speaks English it can be very difficult and costly to ring Spain.

Medanoman
11-10-2012, 21:42
install skype and that way it will only cost a cent a min to call them, or anyone else s land line in Spain