PDA

View Full Version : Edit pen symbol

welsh wendy
12-09-2011, 23:13
Can someone please tell me how I switch these pen symbols off? No one else seems to have them alongside their avatar & mood other than me. Thanks.

cainaries
12-09-2011, 23:14
No idea! But I see them alongside my avatar and mood. it's so you can edit them ... should you want to. I think!

Andy0210
12-09-2011, 23:19
You have them because you can edit your own things, you dont see them on anyone elses profiles because you canīt edit anyone elses things.

Why do you have a problem with them???

TOTO 99
13-09-2011, 06:46
Each person sees their own Wendy. Other people can't see the "pens" on your avatar. Only you can see it.
A bit like Randall & Hopkirk..:D

welsh wendy
13-09-2011, 21:54
Each person sees their own Wendy. Other people can't see the "pens" on your avatar. Only you can see it.
A bit like Randall & Hopkirk..:D

Thanks Toto. That explains it superbly.:thanx:

KirstyJay
13-09-2011, 21:57
I see no need to answer this thread now :D Thanks all.

Goforgold
14-09-2011, 09:03
No wonder I can't see any 'pens' then!! :(

I've put a post on and I still can't see a pen - where exactly are they and what colour? :ashamed:

They've suddenly popped up now - must take time to arrive!! Never noticed them before, will now go and see what they do.

Sorry - don't understand the 'pens'. They've gone again - they were only there when I edited the above post. ???

Would someone take the time to explain in simple terms please? ...:D

This is ridiculous!! They've come again!!! Why do they keep coming and going - now my attention has been brought to them, I'm going to be drawn to looking out for them!! :) 'scuse the pun, it wasn't intended!! :)

They've gone again!!