PDA

View Full Version : Internet Broadband in Tenerife

waveydavey
13-09-2011, 16:31
Does anyone know if and when we will get broadband coverage on Tenerife like we are supposed to do,since the line to Spain we were getting super fast speeds and a lower monthly cost.When do you think 1 month ,6months never?

stevem
13-09-2011, 16:48
Only once the local infrastructure in Tenerife is up to the job, and a lot of it isn't.

Gfplux
13-09-2011, 17:30
Hi waveydavey,
Whenever someone brings this up ( and I am considered a grumpy old man for mentioning the lack of Internet and wifi in Tenerife) we never get a satisfactory reply. Those that know don't say and those that don't know always have an opinion.
I consider it a great shame that Tenerife is so backward when it comes to technology. I think that this is unexeptable in a modern world.

timmylish
13-09-2011, 17:52
Hi waveydavey,
Whenever someone brings this up ( and I am considered a grumpy old man for mentioning the lack of Internet and wifi in Tenerife) we never get a satisfactory reply. Those that know don't say and those that don't know always have an opinion.
I consider it a great shame that Tenerife is so backward when it comes to technology. I think that this is unexeptable in a modern world.

Say whatever you may wish but, until all the latest infrastructure is in place with the coming of the new line from Northern Europe and more importantly, 4 or 5 companies start to compete with Telefonica then, things will only change as and when. The optic line was a start its now down to business people. Just remember however, if there ain,t no major demand, and there,s not, then company,s will not gamble with share-holders money!

TenerifeTeddy
13-09-2011, 18:11
IMO Until or unless the goverment make Telefonica open up their infrastructure fully to competion, like BT was forced to do, and to sell their bandwith at wholesale not retail rates to other providers then true competition cannot happen.

Timmylish is also correct in that companies wont invest the huge amounts required for the small returns they will get here, the whole population of Tenerife is only the size of an average city in the UK.

The capital and bigger towns will benefit from the fibre links, as much of their infrstructure has already been upgraded, but the small towns and villages will have a long wait. I spoke to a telefonica engineer a while ago and he said that to upgrade Callao Savaje´s infrastructure will cost €300,000, and they wont pay it as they will never get a return. Most other smaller villages and towns are in exactly the same boat. It´s just down to economics.

cressrt
14-09-2011, 08:34
We live in a rural area near Charco del Pino and until recently could not get any Internet, not even on a dongle. We then saw an advert for WiFI Canarias who supply a WiFi connection of up to 8MB, and even where we live we could get 6MB, but opted for 3MB at €49 per month. They demonstrate this in your own home or office before you commit to buying it. They are investing in equipment and now cover Callao Salvaje and are gradually coving the whole of the South, they already cover the north and I believe Lanzarote as well. They are negotiating to get access to faster speeds by getting a connection to the new cable. Because they are WiFi their equipment is ready for faster speeds and does not need any upgrading.

TenerifeTeddy
14-09-2011, 08:44
We live in a rural area near Charco del Pino and until recently could not get any Internet, not even on a dongle. We then saw an advert for WiFI Canarias who supply a WiFi connection of up to 8MB, and even where we live we could get 6MB, but opted for 3MB at €49 per month. They demonstrate this in your own home or office before you commit to buying it. They are investing in equipment and now cover Callao Salvaje and are gradually coving the whole of the South, they already cover the north and I believe Lanzarote as well. They are negotiating to get access to faster speeds by getting a connection to the new cable. Because they are WiFi their equipment is ready for faster speeds and does not need any upgrading.

I have been in contact with Gilfredo from Wifi Canarias, but unfortunately at the moment they can reach only part of Callao due to their signal being blocked by some apartment blocks. They are negotiating to place another antennae in the village to get around the problem and then should be able to offer 3Mb to the majority of the village, and more when they can eventually connect to the fibre link themselves.

cressrt
14-09-2011, 08:50
Hopefully not too long, IMO he is very helpful and even came to us on a Sunday to install the WiFI box in our finca.

tonypub
14-09-2011, 08:53
happy surfer in torviscas bajo http://www.speedtest.net/result/1482048059.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

Muppet
14-09-2011, 10:39
The above post demonstrates the real issue. The speeds here, often 5+ down and 0.5+ up, whilst not exciting as such, are on a par with a large number of connections in the UK and elsewhere in Europe - and faster than those available in the USA.

The issue though is the cost - here 50 odd per month - UK 10 to 15 per month. As others have said many times in the past, the real issue is that the Government need to force the keyholder of the exchanges to open the doors and allow competition in, and until the competition can buy services at wholesale prices and not retail, the position is unlikely to change any time soon.

It is frustrating that, in the UK for example, where BT were forced to allow access to their infra-structure to other providers and at bulk (and regulated prices), telefonica are one of the most prolific third party providers of internet services at costs we here would love to be paying. Trouble is, they know full well there is much less in it for them here. It is even more frustrating that the EU fined Telefonica over 150million Euros a couple of years back for restrictive practices yet it is presumably cheaper for them to pay such fines rather than comply with the legislation which forces them to open their doors to other providers at wholsale rates.

One day the Guardia Civil will open the exchange doors at gunpoint - probably the only way sensible pricing will ever become available !!

londonjimmy
14-09-2011, 11:39
Hello Tony - are you with Telefonica then? I am gonna need good net access for my businesses when we move over shortly, and was looking at moving to Torviscas Alto - how far is Bajo?

Cheers.
James

MaxineC
14-09-2011, 11:45
I'm sure I read somewhere that Telefonica had until November to open their doors to the competition or the police would do it on their behalf... Damned if I can remember where I saw it though (old age is a wonderful thing! :D)

tonypub
14-09-2011, 13:23
Hello Tony - are you with Telefonica then? I am gonna need good net access for my businesses when we move over shortly, and was looking at moving to Torviscas Alto - how far is Bajo?

Cheers.
Jamestother side of the motorway.not far at all mate

timmylish
15-09-2011, 00:33
I'm sure I read somewhere that Telefonica had until November to open their doors to the competition or the police would do it on their behalf... Damned if I can remember where I saw it though (old age is a wonderful thing! :D)

Yup Maxine. You are quite correct that the Minister who was overseeing the installation of the new Fibre optic cable/equipment near to the Granadilla Port (under construction but meantime halted for lack of money!) clearly told us that this would enable competition against Telefonica which in turn, by its very nature, would enable access at much reduced prices! October/November was clearly indicated.

Gfplux
15-09-2011, 11:14
one further issue that has an effect on the company's providing internet is apathy from users. I have found that locals and tourists don't care whether there is internet or not.
A number of locals don't know how much they are paying and even if they do they have excepted bad service and have not kicked up a stink about it.
Tourists (and I am one) in particular have criticized me on this forum for wanting internet connection when I am on holiday on the island.
It is great to hear there are new providers. I wish them luck.
I also hope that more and more visitors to the Tenerife will complain about the lack of internet and wifi in Hotels, apartments, restaurants and bars.
If I were still in business and not retired this would be make it difficult for me to visit the Island on holiday.

Muppet
15-09-2011, 11:35
I'm pretty sure the reason ADSL is not generally available in holiday let apartments is down to the costs - 60 odd euros a month is quite a lot to add to the running costs of a holiday let (community fees, maintenance charges, agents fees and so on). If ADSL were a sensible price, like £15 a month, there would ba a lot more available.

Can't really blame the owners I don't think.

Suej
15-09-2011, 13:07
Not terrible here either!
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1484168653.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

churnlobster
15-09-2011, 13:57
And yet in Central Torviscas this is the maximum i can acheive for 33 euros a month.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1484235554.png

Muppet
15-09-2011, 14:05
And yet in Central Torviscas this is the maximum i can acheive for 33 euros a month.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1484235554.png

Who is your provider??

churnlobster
15-09-2011, 14:12
There is only one isn't there? Telefonicrap! :crying2:

Suej
15-09-2011, 14:15
There is only one isn't there? Telefonicrap! :crying2:
I also noticed from your speed test results that your server is also Madrid the same as Tonypub´s....are you in a basement or something?;)

Muppet
15-09-2011, 14:17
Just wondered if you were going via a third party like DT or others. You are obviously on a 3 meg service then. Somewhere on the teleCONica website (if only I could find the page) there is a page where you can put your landline number in and it tells you what speeds are actually available to the number. I'd be amased if you can't get their 6 meg service where you are - should you actually need it of course.

Anyone know the URL to the web page??

churnlobster
15-09-2011, 14:22
Just wondered if you were going via a third party like DT or others. You are obviously on a 3 meg service then. Somewhere on the teleCONica website (if only I could find the page) there is a page where you can put your landline number in and it tells you what speeds are actually available to the number. I'd be amased if you can't get their 6 meg service where you are - should you actually need it of course.

Anyone know the URL to the web page??

Now that would be useful if anyone can supply the address at least i could then go to Telefonica and ask them why im not getting the max.
Im not thru DT and i'm not in a basement.

cainaries
15-09-2011, 14:25
Thanks for starting this thread. We have been moaning to Telefonica for months about our download speed (upload is non-existent just about) and I noticed on our bill they had upgraded us fro 6MB to 10MB 'gratis'. Since when we moaned the upload speed was often hovering just below 2, I thought this was a bit much. But just run the test again and it's 6.78 which is a huge improvement.

Got a call from Vodaphone last night (why do all these people speak so FAST?) inviting us to swap to them but after an awful lot of confusion at both ends, the man conceded that no, they didn't have their own lines, so I said I couldn't see the point whereupon he hung up on me. I might hang up on cold callers but it's a bit much when they hang up on me!

Suej
15-09-2011, 15:28
Thanks for starting this thread. We have been moaning to Telefonica for months about our download speed (upload is non-existent just about) and I noticed on our bill they had upgraded us fro 6MB to 10MB 'gratis'. Since when we moaned the upload speed was often hovering just below 2, I thought this was a bit much. But just run the test again and it's 6.78 which is a huge improvement.

Got a call from Vodaphone last night (why do all these people speak so FAST?) inviting us to swap to them but after an awful lot of confusion at both ends, the man conceded that no, they didn't have their own lines, so I said I couldn't see the point whereupon he hung up on me. I might hang up on cold callers but it's a bit much when they hang up on me!

I´ve had them hang up on me too Cainaries! they hear my Spanglish and the line goes dead!:laugh:

Cas
12-06-2015, 23:09
Please can you tell me where you are getting the 20mb installed from?

Thanks Cas

Ecky Thump
13-06-2015, 00:07
Yup Maxine. You are quite correct that the Minister who was overseeing the installation of the new Fibre optic cable/equipment near to the Granadilla Port (under construction but meantime halted for lack of money!) clearly told us that this would enable competition against Telefonica which in turn, by its very nature, would enable access at much reduced prices! October/November was clearly indicated.

Has it happened Timmy?

TOTO 99
13-06-2015, 10:50
Has it happened Timmy?

Give 'em chance Ecky.....It's only been 4 years!....:laugh:

information
13-06-2015, 12:23
TELEFONICA (known as movistar)
also you can have a FREE NEW SMARTPHONE huawei Y635/SG core prime/luma 635/LGL fino

I thought you had to take out their TV package to get the phone???

Megaloo
13-06-2015, 18:27
so if I call movistar and upgrade to fibre (I have movistar now) they will give me 20mb and if swap my mobile from Lebara to them they will give me a phone plus 500mb, 100 free mins per month plus a TV package for the total price of 41.56 ?

I took up the offer of the Fusion Contigo in December where you get the mobile phone TV and the usual free calls and 500mg per month and 100 free calls, the mobile at that time was 9 Euros but I do believe it is free now although I did not want the phone as I wanted to keep my own, but they changed me from Hits and I kept the same number, but as to speed of internet nothing changed. I was already with them for my ADSL so just took out a new contract to include a mobile.

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

fibra optica in tenerife is 300mb for €52 i dont know where you are reading that in my posts ??
i switched a man with three EUROPA boxes today in FV - I do it day in and day out
you wont be able to keep a PAYE number unless its movistar - you will get a new mobile number
NIE and IBAN (any SEPA country inc UK) required

Sorry you are wrong I kept my old mobile number from hits and Movistar did all the change over for me but you are better to go into one of their shops and not phone them

Megaloo
13-06-2015, 21:32
Sorry I was told to go to a shop to sign up for the new contract , this information was given to me when I telephoned ? As I mentioned I kept my Hits number and did NOT have to have a new one

For your information I do not live in a block

timmylish
14-06-2015, 01:10
TVs. Can you please advise me what I should do now that Telefonica have drastically increased our monthly bill by about 20 euro pm? We have had an Agreement in existence for more than 4 years whereby we were to get up to 10 mgps, free local and national calls with a certain amount of mobile calls included. Reading everything you are writing on here am I to take it that ONLY for new customers can you have up to 20 mgs ps ADSL, free national and a certain amount of free mobile calls for a sum of about 40 euros. I don,t want/need the TV included as its of no use to me. If I am correct then would I be correct in saying that since the contract is presently in my partner,s name there would be nothing to stop me getting a new agreement in my name only to take up this offer?
I really look forward to hearing from you on this on as I am certain that a large number of members are in a similar position as my self.

UKj
14-06-2015, 01:46
Movistar wrote to me to say the prices were going up. The letter said if I was not happy with the price increase, I could cancel the contract early, with no penalties. I cancelled two of my lines when the letter arrived. The cancellations department offered me new deals to keep these lines, both of which were cheaper than the pre-price increase price. The time to challenge the price increase may now have passed, but its definitely worth giving them a call to discuss cancellation and new deals.

timmylish
14-06-2015, 12:36
Thank you TVs (see I am diplomatic when needed but, I understand less now than I did!).

information
14-06-2015, 15:02
I have just got off the line to Movistar and they told me it was 47 euros per month and for the mobile I would have to call into a shop. They say I can keep the number I have and that is a lebara payg number. Where is this 41.56 offer as the lady I spoke to has never heard of it?

timmylish
14-06-2015, 16:14
I have just got off the line to Movistar and they told me it was 47 euros per month and for the mobile I would have to call into a shop. They say I can keep the number I have and that is a lebara payg number. Where is this 41.56 offer as the lady I spoke to has never heard of it?

See. This is an example of why I cannot seem to nail down anyone who can offer me what I had until 1st June when my bill went up about 20 pcm. Not asking for much just Telephone as is, Adsl up to about 10 megs (but not lower than say 4), if Mobile free to use is incle then good and well but not necessary. In reality all we really want is to have internet of up to 10 but not lower than 4 megs. Please, someone clarify as it must be possible to get this but not at 60epscm which is what we are now being charged, I think!

Angusjim
14-06-2015, 16:32
See. This is an example of why I cannot seem to nail down anyone who can offer me what I had until 1st June when my bill went up about 20 pcm. Not asking for much just Telephone as is, Adsl up to about 10 megs (but not lower than say 4), if Mobile free to use is incle then good and well but not necessary. In reality all we really want is to have internet of up to 10 but not lower than 4 megs. Please, someone clarify as it must be possible to get this but not at 60epscm which is what we are now being charged, I think!
You will never nail it down because its a constant moving target designed to confuse customers and keep their profits up its exactly the same over here. :confused:

Megaloo
14-06-2015, 21:16

That is exactly what I was told do and the girl in the shop sorted the change over of the phone number from hits to Movistar and the shop is where you can choose your phone.

Greg
14-06-2015, 22:53
I'll take that if it is a genuine 20Mb. PM sent.

Barbara12
15-06-2015, 20:58
Does anyone know of a provider in south Tenerife?

information
16-06-2015, 01:43
you wont make a lot at €2 a week ,which is our starting price ...
love to hear what options you will offer them ....

do you ever stop and think how much business you must lose by the way you post?

As for getting adsl/fibre optics, it very easy and no one needs anyone to hold their hands. just dial 1004 and they will tell you what to do and they will speak English.

information
16-06-2015, 11:27
why do you tell people they cannot keep their mobile number when they switch? In fact you said it was not possible yet Movistar say it is not a problem? Do you know what is on offer and how to get it as your posts say otherwise.

Megaloo
16-06-2015, 12:35
did you not post this??? In your own words, you cannot keep a number from another provider, yet movistar say you can? Who should I believe? Do you not see why people on here find it difficult to believe what you say?

I did the change over and 4 of my friends we all kept our own numbers from other providers NOT Movistar so sorry TV's you mislead folk

TOTO 99
16-06-2015, 16:14
My word you've got some spare time on your hands you have.....Trawling up threads from 2011 just to see your name in lights every 5 mins......

I wonder why you're not very busy?

You could try a sandwich board with "Don't Buy A Telly Anyone..It Won't Work"......maybe just on the front, and then perhaps an extra revenue stream by advertising for a real business on the back....:laugh:

timmylish
16-06-2015, 23:04
TVs. A very simple, straightforward question which requires a simple yes or no! Can you supply, without anything else, ADSL up to 20 mgsps for 22 euro?
Look forward to hearing from you soon! Thanks.

timmylish
17-06-2015, 01:18
I apologise for that. I had of course intended doing it myself, as previously over the years, it was the ability to have this very restricted package (!) from Movistar without being required to have a tel. line etc etc.
Anyway, thanks for your help. I shall report to my partner and she can take whatever action she feels is required.
Again, thank you for the information.

information
17-06-2015, 11:14
you got info getting upset on one post i made :shy:
:

I am far from upset when you make yourself look like a fool. The 1st thing I learnt when going into business is to know what I am selling and never mislead potential clients even if it means losing their business. Maybe you should go back to school :laugh:

information
17-06-2015, 14:04
being called INFORMATION and not knowing the rate of ´vat´ in the country they live in comes high up on the ´´who is a fool ´ list :nono:
maybe you should have learnt that on the first day .... can understand why all your customers were happy if you forgot to charge the vat :c2:

being called INFORMATION and not knowing the rate of ´vat´ in the country they live in comes high up on the ´´who is a fool ´ list :nono:
maybe you should have learnt that on the first day .... can understand why all your customers were happy if you forgot to charge the vat :c2:

Where i do business we call it IGIC :tiphat: All my sales are made 'IGIC incluido' so all my clients know what they are spending with me. NO smoke or mirrors:tiphat:

TOTO 99
17-06-2015, 14:35
Real techie you are mate.....

Can't even post properly or highlight video links....:laugh:

Maybe Barry, Stewie or Info could help you?...:laugh:

Ooh Ooh, someone showed him how to edit.....

TOTO 99
17-06-2015, 15:07
Ahhh..some days they just keep on biting...:fishing:...I find it relaxes me..

marbro8
17-06-2015, 15:40
Real techie you are mate.....

Can't even post properly or highlight video links....:laugh:

Maybe Barry, Stewie or Info could help you?...:laugh:

Ooh Ooh, someone showed him how to edit.....:laugh: have you turned into a scouse overnight TOTO 99:laugh::laugh:

TOTO 99
17-06-2015, 15:41
looks like STWARK is just hot air and not going to help the ladies and gentleman as he promised

looks like STWARK is just hot air and not going to help the ladies and gentleman as he promised

Oops he did it again....:laugh:

Ecky Thump
17-06-2015, 16:31
:laugh: have you turned into a scouse overnight TOTO 99:laugh::laugh:

Geography is another of his weak spots, he had TOTO 99 from Liverpool, and Angusjim and myself from Glasgow.
And he tells us he is knowledgable about satellites orbiting the Earth!

Ecky Thump
17-06-2015, 17:07
TVs lost all credibility when he insulted people due to a particular country they come from, made veiled threats and now he is trying to tell us that theses posts were either his poor attempt at humour or sarcasm.

It's not just the few forum members that read his pathetic posts, but there is also the non registered viewers.

TOTO 99
17-06-2015, 17:17
TVs lost all credibility when he insulted people due to a particular country they come from, made veiled threats and now he is trying to tell us that theses posts were either his poor attempt at humour or sarcasm.

It's not just the few forum members that read his pathetic posts, but there is also the non registered viewers.

Yes he's certainly helping us spread the word...

The more people read this stuff the less people will be tempted to buy....:thanx:

Ecky Thump
19-06-2015, 19:43
Yes he's certainly helping us spread the word...

The more people read this stuff the less people will be tempted to buy....:thanx:

He certainly is helping spread the word....maybe sarcasm, insulting pensioners and any potential customers is a new approach to running a successful business.:D

barryk
19-06-2015, 20:05
The more we respond the more he will keep posting. We should all ignore his posts and may be he will get bored and find another forum to troll on.
Goodbye TVS

Susief23
19-06-2015, 23:40
Yes, that's why I have put him on my ignore list. The more people who do that the less oxygen of publicity he receives.

How do you do it? I use Tapatalk

Carol55
19-06-2015, 23:49
How do you do it? I use Tapatalk

I'm not sure if it's the same as Tapatalk, but I click on the users name that I would want to ignore ie TVs and then on the left hand side you will see "Add to ignore list" then click on it, job done!;)

Ecky Thump
20-06-2015, 09:03
The more we respond the more he will keep posting. We should all ignore his posts and may be he will get bored and find another forum to troll on.
Goodbye TVS

I'm not sure that even if every forum member puts him on their ignore list that he will stop posting and touting his buisness, maybe those of us who have reported his posts for freely advertising his buisness on the forum have got it wrong and that as a previously banned member (SATTALLITE) who has resumed posting under a new name, that this is allowed and that he is not breaking any forum rules. The only time that we will know is if we receive clarification from admin or the moderation team that he and his posts are operating within the present forum rules.
On this thread alone, the four last posts that members even talkied about ignoring TVs he has responded by posting the identical advertising information immediately below the post that members have made, I wonder how long this can go on for and what effect it has on the credibility of this forum.

Carol55
20-06-2015, 10:29
This message is hidden because Ecky Thump is on your ignorant list

buisness = business
SATTALLITE = satellite
doctor = medication

]

I'm not sure that even if every forum member puts him on their ignore list that he will stop posting and touting his buisness, maybe those of us who have reported his posts for freely advertising his buisness on the forum have got it wrong and that as a previously banned member (SATTALLITE) who has resumed posting under a new name, that this is allowed and that he is not breaking any forum rules. The only time that we will know is if we receive clarification from admin or the moderation team that he and his posts are operating within the present forum rules.
On this thread alone, the four last posts that members even talkied about ignoring TVs he has responded by posting the identical advertising information immediately below the post that members have made, I wonder how long this can go on for and what effect it has on the credibility of this forum.

His last post shows just how correct you are, he will stop at nothing to promote his buisness, even to the point of making nonsensical replies.

TOTO 99
20-06-2015, 10:36
His last post shows just how correct you are, he will stop at nothing to promote his buisness, even to the point of making nonsensical replies.

What business?.........

Not one single take up from hundreds of posts.....

Looks like another lonely day playing "Spot The Customer" for the TV Troll...........

primrose
20-06-2015, 10:42

He is on my ignore list but as people keep quoting him I still have to put up with the cr@p he is posting. I am beginning to wonder who he really is that a banned member can come back under another name and nobody do anything about it.

TOTO 99
20-06-2015, 11:01
Well that's a relief......

If you say it's gonna close down, we can be sure it's not.....given your reputation for un-truths..

Carol55
20-06-2015, 11:22
Well that's a relief......

If you say it's gonna close down, we can be sure it's not.....given your reputation for un-truths..

Talking of un-truths, his maths aren't up to much, according to him on some days there are only six posts made, yet his started threads (NOT POSTS) alone have recently received 10,000 viewings....remarkable reckonings! :D

TOTO 99
20-06-2015, 12:41
its is very hard to write on here without showing peoples alarming low intelligence .
its called VTP ratio . you can make money by taking DIRECT advertising ...ie a person pays the owners for a placed advert ,which there are none , so no income from there
...then there is INDIRECT ADVERTS where ANY VIEWER triggers a small payment to the owners .so in the last month i have made money for the owners -
i am off duty until monday now ,and im not sitting here while the beach calls ....

https://www.youtube.com/v/rit8Z3_nKzM?version=3&autoplay=1

Carry on selling...that's the way forward.......

Your so called business is circling the plug hole and the best you can come up with is on screen abuse?

I'd willingly put you on my ignore list but I feel a moral obligation to keep the unsuspecting public aware of what you're up to.

glassman
20-06-2015, 14:54
What's all this about............................. seems like a load of c..p to me
I thought forums were supposed to help each other not to sell to each other
I'm getting fed up now

timmylish
20-06-2015, 21:40
What's all this about............................. seems like a load of c..p to me
I thought forums were supposed to help each other not to sell to each other
I'm getting fed up now

Bleedin' 'eck (no reference to member intended but sorry anyway!), you get fed up quick don,t you? After only being a participant for less than 40 shots wait till this thread warms up!

Ecky Thump
20-06-2015, 21:43
Bleedin' 'eck (no reference to member intended but sorry anyway!), you get fed up quick don,t you? After only being a participant for less than 40 shots wait till this thread warms up!

Go for it Timmy, tell us what you think of TVs in six words or less.;)

timmylish
20-06-2015, 21:51
Go for it Timmy, tell us what you think of TVs in six words or less.;)

tbh I think that I might end up being morally wrong.

Ecky Thump
20-06-2015, 21:59
tbh I think that I might end up being morally wrong.

I don't think that you can be morally wrong by describing someone who shows no morals!:devil2:

Ecky Thump
20-06-2015, 22:17
I would really like to think that I was above delving into another member,s morals, as I,m sure that you would agree, would you not?

Well, I've never heard anyone describing that you were a "Delver", so I'm sure your correct.

Megaloo
22-06-2015, 09:49
for once he is right:wow: I have spoken to Movistar on 1004 and they told me this. Since then I have spoken to a couple of people who also are being told the wrong information in the Movistar shops. My advice is to fill out the telephone contact form for Fusion on their website and let them contact you. http://www.movistar.es/promociones/particulares/fusion/contigo-30?sem=sem-brand_purebrand_mst:brandpure&gclid=CJ7b5L_yosYCFcsJwwodqnEADQ&dclid=CLCMkMDyosYCFUK9fAodyVAIZA#/

But it is 47 Euros not 41.56 that is how I read it

information
22-06-2015, 10:06
But it is 47 Euros not 41.56 that is how I read it

http://www.movistar.es/particulares/oferta-combinada/fusion/internet-movil-fijo-10mb

click on where it says Ver precios en Canarias, Ceuta y Melilla. Under the 47€ sign.

Megaloo
22-06-2015, 11:11
http://www.movistar.es/particulares/oferta-combinada/fusion/internet-movil-fijo-10mb

click on where it says Ver precios en Canarias, Ceuta y Melilla. Under the 47€ sign.

Thanks a lot I am a bit thick :sorry:

information
22-06-2015, 13:51
question, if the speed of mbs is up to 300mbs to the router what sort of mbs will it be on wifi?

Carol55
22-06-2015, 18:13
you still hererolleyes2: blimey reggie and kev were nowhere near as bad as you and they got banned for liferolleyes2:

I can't understand how this individual is still a member of this forum, there does not appear to be any input from either admin or Moderator unless they have deemed that his posts are within the forum rules, in which case I think we should be informed as various members have reported his posts and no action or as far as I know has been taken, also no acknowledgement of reports that have been made.

marbro8
22-06-2015, 19:25
ahhh but i DO live in tenerife, for 2 weeks in may and another 2 in october:bootyshake:

Carol55
22-06-2015, 19:30
ahhh but i DO live in tenerife, for 2 weeks in may and another 2 in october:bootyshake:

And I live there for at least three months of the year, but if I didn't even visit Tenerife, then it would not alter my stance on TVs posts!

tfs1
28-06-2015, 08:58
Service returned to normal !!

I can't understand how this individual is still a member of this forum, there does not appear to be any input from either admin or Moderator unless they have deemed that his posts are within the forum rules, in which case I think we should be informed as various members have reported his posts and no action or as far as I know has been taken, also no acknowledgement of reports that have been made.

your wish has been granted

Carol55
28-06-2015, 09:58
:

When I saw this thread had reappeared, I thought that TVs had come back in another life form, so my message is.....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FMqUlf1lHk

:laugh:

tfs1
28-06-2015, 18:13
:

When I saw this thread had reappeared, I thought that TVs had come back in another life form, so my message is.....

gone and clearly by the lack of reaction from other posters already forgotten !

tfs1
28-06-2015, 23:32
:

until next time and you never know if there is already a sleeper lurking getting ready to pounce !

tfs1
29-06-2015, 15:33
until next time and you never know if there is already a sleeper lurking getting ready to pounce !

I think something is brewing elsewhere.

tfs1
01-07-2015, 21:00
I think something is brewing elsewhere.

There's a couple who were previously active but now seem to be keeping under the radar in the past few days.