PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Lurking Member

Moki Dog
13-09-2011, 20:52
Greetings All!

I've been lurking on the forum and wanted to say hello. Moved to the island from the US a couple of years ago and have found the forum very helpful in the transition here.

Definitely agree with many of the comments with learning Spanish and taking a patient and understanding approach to working through what can feel like bureaucratic processes at times to make the transition as positive and stress-free as possible.

Also curious if there are any other American ex-pats out there?!?

marbro8
13-09-2011, 22:03
Greetings All!

I've been lurking on the forum and wanted to say hello. Moved to the island from the US a couple of years ago and have found the forum very helpful in the transition here.

Definitely agree with many of the comments with learning Spanish and taking a patient and understanding approach to working through what can feel like bureaucratic processes at times to make the transition as positive and stress-free as possible.

Also curious if there are any other American ex-pats out there?!?not a former us citizen mate but i have been to Florida, welcome to the forum and you lucky sod being able to live in the paradise isle of tenerife:D

MaxineC
14-09-2011, 00:02
Hello and welcome... :hello:

caroletenerife
14-09-2011, 02:03
welcome to the forum x

canarybird
14-09-2011, 07:09
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find us a helpful and friendly bunch here.

I'm Canadian so that makes me a North American. :cheeky:

Canarybird http://www.pbase.com/canarybird/image/45552275.jpg

MrsTT
14-09-2011, 08:03
Welcome to the forum and so glad you have found it helpful with your move here. :D

slodgedad
16-09-2011, 00:07
Hi, and a warm welcome to the Tenerife Forum.

Hope you enjoy it as much as me.

:typing::typing:

sunspot
16-09-2011, 00:08
Hello and a very warm welcome from me too

Flossieinpink
16-09-2011, 00:16
Hello from me too...in UK but spend 6 weeks a year in Tenerifeeeee...:wave: