PDA

View Full Version : Relocation Looking to move to Tenerife next year.

Ptayles
14-09-2011, 17:04
Looking for some help guys. Looking to move over next year. What kinda thing would I need to sort before I go and so on. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

waveydavey
14-09-2011, 17:12
Hi Ptayles,the first thing you need to do is get a job if you are still working.Like GB it's not that easy.Secondly I would have a look to see if there is anywhere to live,not too bad if you are in the main towns.Good luck.

Tom & Sharon
14-09-2011, 17:42
Looking for some help guys. Looking to move over next year. What kinda thing would I need to sort before I go and so on. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Before anyone can help you, you need to give more info than that!

- How old are you?
- Are you single/married/with kids?
- Do you need to look for work?
- If so, what kind of work?
- Which area are you looking to move to?
- Are you coming permanently or just for a fixed period of time?
- Are you looking to buy or rent?

The more info you can give, the more relevant the advice you will receive on here. :wink2:

Goforgold
14-09-2011, 20:52

Welcome pigtales - if you take a look through the forum you'll find lots of very helpful information and all you need to know.

Ptayles
14-09-2011, 20:53
[QUOTE=Tom & Sharon;96528]Before anyone can help you, you need to give more info than that!

- How old are you? 20
- Are you single/married/with kids? Single no kids
- Do you need to look for work?yeah
- If so, what kind of work? Bar/ kitchen work
- Which area are you looking to move to? Las Americas
- Are you coming permanently or just for a fixed period of time? Fixed time with a view to permanent
- Are you looking to buy or rent? Rent

Tom & Sharon
14-09-2011, 21:03
Just come over and give it a whirl then, if you're young, footloose and fancy free.

Just make sure you come over with enough money to tide you over and keep enough to one side for your plane fare home.

Just be aware that jobs are fairly hard to come by, and most employers are ****!. You could work your **** off for very little pay, and not have much leisure time to enjoy the sun.

If you know this, and are prepared to give it a go, then there's nothing stopping you.

If it doesn't work out, then it's a life experience for your cv.