PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 24th September at 11am : Getafe B vs CD Tenerife

Fred Perry
15-09-2011, 14:24
SAT 25th September
kick off 11am eek2:

GETAFE b vs CD TENERIFE

Just when you thought you had seen it all with the kcik off times the next away game for the blanquiazules has been set for 11am on a Saturday morning.

Good job we did not book a trip for this as I was tinkering with the idea. So far this season the away matches have been played on Sunday at 4pm, Sunday at 10am and now Saturday at 11am.

Fred Perry
16-09-2011, 09:49
Moderators; I need to change date to SAT 24th Sep. Edit is not working.

Dave; The weekend we play Real madrid B there are no other matches due to it being an International weekend. There is no reason to have another kick off time/day but Sunday at midday.

KirstyJay
16-09-2011, 18:56
Moderators; I need to change date to SAT 24th Sep. Edit is not working.Then the quickest way to get the moderators attention is to report the thread and put your request in the reason box, as they do not read every thread. ;)

bonitatime
16-09-2011, 19:00
The reason we are playing Saturday morning is so we can play in Getafe's main stadium and not the seconf one which is astroturf and aparently a horror.

gazza
24-09-2011, 11:57
is on live here, we are losing 0-1 at half time
http://www.telemadrid.es/?q=emision_en_directo

Fred Perry
24-09-2011, 11:58
Currently 1-0 down in a terrible first half performance. Tenerife did miss a penalty through Kiko Raton (why he took it is anyone´s guess) and minutes later Getafe themselves scored a penalty. It can only get better (I think)...:ashamed:

Fred Perry
24-09-2011, 13:25
Ended 1-0 and you thought the first half was bad Chris?

And just think only 20 months ago we all went to Getafe (who had just been playing Uefa Cup football beating Bayern Munich) and narrowly lost 2-1. Now we lose to their B team. Just have to hope the other results are favourable this weekend and next week can´t go quick enough until we play Montañeros.

Kiko should NEVER take penalties. He is a big bulk of a striker meant for other purposes.

redarrow
24-09-2011, 18:27
Not a good penalty was it? I thought that was Victor Bravo's job.

Still, a first loss was bound to happen at some time, but to lose to what didn't really look like a penalty and a team that didn't actually do much more than that, is a disappointment.

bonitatime
24-09-2011, 20:14
I didn't see it and am not over sure how others did as they were working. Friends who saw it said we played well first half but didn't have many shots at goal. The radio in the market is deceptive as I kept getting distracted. We were going lose games better now when we have a chance to rectify mistake.
The bad games are coming up away but this means most of them we have at home on the second round.