PDA

View Full Version : Who will be still going to watch CD Tenerife next season?

Heffalumpy
29-05-2011, 10:36
OK ...

So we have had a BAD year (understatement I know), but I will be going when the new season kicks off.

Anyone else?

bonitatime
29-05-2011, 10:54
Two more here.

West mids tyke
29-05-2011, 12:20
im hoping to get to see tenerife play in november when we come out obviously depending on the fixtures when they are released:)

bonitatime
29-05-2011, 18:35
Fixtures will be released at the end of July.
We have been assured that we will be in the group with Madrid so there should be a few away games easy to get too.

Fred Perry
31-05-2011, 09:22
From what I am hearing in Armada Sur most will be renovating their season tickets for the next season. There are a few that will not be(for various reasons) but I have people that wish to take their place. Anyone that has been upstairs (pop.alta) will get priority for new season tickets downstairs(pop.baja). Remember abonos (season tickets) are a "closed shop" at our end of the stadium & the only ones available are ones that have been given up.

Most games next season will be mid-day kick off´s. We will be in the shade at that time which will be nice and will be back for Premier League football at 4pm. So not all bad news if you are able to get up early on a Sunday morning!
TV Canaria are likely to buy a batch of matches, the home ones should be televised on Saturday afternoon.

canary boy
31-05-2011, 11:05
Dont worry all the supporters at the Norwich branch of Armarda sur will be following the team carefully but to be honest I need a break from football after this year its left me exhausted!

mrmista
31-05-2011, 20:34
Count on the south cheshire contingent to make a few guest appearances next season !!

Chayofa Tete
01-06-2011, 07:44
Like the team I will be back for sure.

Slug Balancer
02-06-2011, 08:55
The Slug Balancer will still go. Seems strange that CDT and Stevenage are in the same tier of football, who would of thought that two years ago?

redarrow
26-06-2011, 20:01
Just watched Mirandes v Guadalajara in the second leg of their playoff game. Mirandes seemed to have it wrapped up by half time, being 2 up on aggregate. But two second half goals from Guadalajara have given them promotion from Grupo 1 (where we may be going if we get the payments resolved).

Looking at the standard of football, I would have to take my hat off to Alcorcon for maintaining their place in Segunda A last season. Everybody knows about the resources available to Barce B and Granada so it's no surprise they did so well.

Good luck to Guadalajara. 6,000 capacity crowd by the way.

henry
26-06-2011, 20:08
i be going!! i be going to watch c.d.tenerife since 2000!! every year i go

Fred Perry
26-06-2011, 23:06
After tonights play-offs this is the likely teams that CDT will be playing next season;

EXTREMADURA REGION 4 TEAMS; BADAJOZ, CACEREÑO, SP. VILLANUEVA Y VILLANOVENSE
CANARIAS REGION 3: UNIVERSIDAD, VECINDARIO, TENERIFE
ASTURIAS REGION 2: REAL OVIEDO Y MARINO DE LUANCO
GALICIA REGION 4: LUGO, CORUXO, MONTAÑEROS Y CELTA B
MADRID REGION 7: SAN SEBASTIAN DE LOS REYES, REAL MADRID B, AT. MADRID B, RAYO B, GETAFE B, LEGANES Y ALCALA

Lots of scope there for away trips. Obviously both games in Gran Canaria and the Madrid region games are quite easy to get to. Other trips that stand out for me would be historic side Real Oviedo in their impressive new stadium;
REAL OVIEDO
http://i52.tinypic.com/hvyrux.jpg

And also Curuxo CF in Galicia who must play in one of the most pictureque stadiums in Europe!
http://i53.tinypic.com/16p5vk.jpg

Added after 58 minutes:

*There is a chance that Universidad de Las Palmas will be relegated due to non-payment to players (they owe 4 months). If this happens Lanzarote will take their place.

canary boy
05-07-2011, 15:55
No worries everyone, Im going to win the euro lottery tonight which stands at £154 million and now NCFC wont be needing my money i will put it all into CD Tenerife and Buy myself a lovely villa on the side of the rocks up north, Might need a little guidance on which players to buy!

bonitatime
05-07-2011, 16:14
That is a thought I have been thinking since it started to roll over.

canary boy
05-07-2011, 16:37
Yeah and Ill build a special bar for all Amarda sur members with free beer and ill get delia over to get the cooks sorted!:crylaughing:

elwaydaman
05-07-2011, 17:23
I'm hoping to go to Tenerife in September and would love to take in a game while I'm there. Does anyone know when the fixtures are released?

Fred Perry
05-07-2011, 20:57
I'm hoping to go to Tenerife in September and would love to take in a game while I'm there. Does anyone know when the fixtures are released?

Good question! In principle they were goping to released tomorrow (Wed 6th July) but looks more likely to be Thurs/Friday now. The delay in the 2nd B fixtures is down to the restructuring of the lower leagues as so many teams were demoted for financial reasons. The 20 clubs in our league we will def. know tomorrow.

elwaydaman
06-07-2011, 12:42
Thanks man. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the fixtures :D