PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phones Does anyone have the internet settings for Vodafone mobiles?

TonyLA2
16-09-2011, 09:49
I have tried phoning Vodafone on 123 and they have activated the internet for me but the phone doesn't have the settings for Vodafone. The website is all in Spanish which I don't understand enough of to know what goes where? Anyone got any ideas? I went to the Vodafone shop at Chafiras as suggested by 123 but they were worse than useless telling me that it wouldn't work as it wasn't a Spanish phone?

The phone is a Hash "Snow" phone which is a dual sim phone so that I can have both my Spanish sim and English sim in the same phone so it saves carrying two phones around. www.hashmobile.co.uk

Tony

Pooh
16-09-2011, 12:28
access point name (APN) should be "airtelwap.es" or "airtelnet.es"
username "internet"
no password.

TonyLA2
16-09-2011, 12:56
access point name (APN) should be "airtelwap.es" or "airtelnet.es"
username "internet"
no password.

Excellent, tried airtelnet.es and that didn't work but airtelwap.es has sorted my problem thanks very much.

eggletonjo
17-09-2011, 09:40
If you download google chrome you are given the option of automatically translating the vodafone website (and any others) into english

TonyLA2
17-09-2011, 10:11
If you download google chrome you are given the option of automatically translating the vodafone website (and any others) into english

I have google chrome and tried that but unfortunately the page that opens up with the settings in stays in Spanish.