PDA

View Full Version : Just joined the site and wanted to say hello to everyone!

andrea1
16-09-2011, 15:05
my two boys and I are planning to move to tenerife south hopefully next year, so i am starting the process of looking at what i need to know, i have visited tenerife many times and loved it,(paradise) i was there in april this year and didnt want to come home to england and this is why i have decided to do it......................life is just to short and you just have to live it to the max!!!! who wouldnt want to wake up to blue skies every morning........ so i am out there in december where i will be starting to look around at schools for the boys, (any advice on this would be welcome?) rental properties for 6 months initially and possible jobs for myself! and i cant wait oh yeah and to see how you guys celebrate NEW YEAR! X

slodgedad
16-09-2011, 20:44
Hi, and a warm welcome to the Tenerife Forum.

Hope you enjoy it as much as me.

:typing::typing:

tonypub
16-09-2011, 20:58
welcome from me:tiphat:

Santiago
16-09-2011, 21:02
Hi Andrea1, I don't live out there but have enjoyed holidays there since the mid-70's and I think you will have a wonderful life. Take the plunge and go - in a couple of years you'll wonder why you left it so long! Good luck. :welcome:

Sal
16-09-2011, 21:28
Hi Andrea1 and welcome to the forum!
Good luck with your exciting venture - we hope to move to Tenerife in a couple of years too.

Ashro Autos
16-09-2011, 21:49
Welcome for us too

tracey_in_tenerife
17-09-2011, 10:24
Welcome Andrea, ive just moved over here in August with hubby and 4 kids
we have had our house here for 4 years and come in school holidays, so always been here in Tenerife for xmas, we are now going to be doing the opposite , so for the first time in 4 years we are doing christmas back in the UK, but will be back for 3 kings day as the kids have only been here once to celebrate it.
Good luck , exciting times ahead x

anegib
17-09-2011, 12:16
Welcome Andrea and family

andrea1
17-09-2011, 16:36
thank you to everyone who welcomed the boys and i! very exciting times ahead! xx

warbey
17-09-2011, 20:22
Welcome from Me..

Plenty of in formation/help on here
Enjoy..