PDA

View Full Version : First Ever "Ideal" Divorce Exhibition In Spain

Goldenmaniac
16-09-2011, 17:28
Only in the Canaries!

A Divorce exhibition is being held on the 7 and 8 October at the Centro de Iniciativas in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria.

Exhibitions for Ideal Homes, Brides, Sporting activities such as diving, Pharmaceuticals, Computers and hundreds of other subjects are common place all over the world, but next month’s Divorce exhibition is the first of its kind in Spain, say organisers El Segundo Mejor del Mundo SL.

The company claims to be “breaking the taboos” surrounding the subject of divorce.

Read more (http://newsinthesun.com/2011/09/first-ideal-divorce-exhibition-in-spain-to-be-held-in-gran-canaria/)

Goforgold
16-09-2011, 17:41
Only in the Canaries!

Pity they don't do a Marriage Exhibition and then we wouldn't need the Divorce one!! ;)

KirstyJay
16-09-2011, 19:00
Just don't get married in the first place... have a nice holiday instead. Far cheaper, and you can leave any time you like ;) :D

Goforgold
16-09-2011, 19:16
Just don't get married in the first place... have a nice holiday instead. Far cheaper, and you can leave any time you like ;) :D

You're right!! I was thinking if they did a Marriage Exhibition, no-one would get married!! :)

TOTO 99
16-09-2011, 20:42
I thought my wedding was ridiculously expensive............till I got a divorce, that's when I found the true meaning of the word. :twak:

christa
16-09-2011, 23:55
So if Divorce is so expensive, maybe this exhibition just might make folks value their marraige vows more? I personally doubt this is the sole reason behind it, but in this day and age, you have to take it onboard.!

If I wasn't on holiday I would have gone are reported back,.... anyone else on Gran Canaria?

Goforgold
17-09-2011, 08:27
I thought my wedding was ridiculously expensive............till I got a divorce, that's when I found the true meaning of the word. :twak:

As there were no children involved or property and it was amicable, I did my own divorce in 1982, saved a few hundred pounds and much quicker as the file didn't get left in the Solicitor's cabinet!! :)

atlantico
17-09-2011, 12:58
can I ask members . . . . . is divorce expensive for the male or female of a marriage ??

I reckon I know 99% of the answer

Goforgold
17-09-2011, 14:12
can I ask members . . . . . is divorce expensive for the male or female of a marriage ??

I reckon I know 99% of the answer

Mine were expensive!! I liked to make sure they had enough money to buy their own property, so always took into account any money invested on my property!! :) - I always like to play fair.

TOTO 99
17-09-2011, 14:38
Mine were expensive!! I liked to make sure they had enough money to buy their own property, so always took into account any money invested on my property!! :) - I always like to play fair.

And there's your 1% Atlantico......lol.

Goforgold
17-09-2011, 15:23
And there's your 1% Atlantico......lol.

I believe in equality in every sense of the word - except when I can't lift that heavy box, a tyre needs changing or the house needs painting!!!

lozzie1821
17-09-2011, 15:30
When i get married im getting paperwork drawn up that anything i own property/cars etc when i enter the marriage stays mine IF we were to divorce.. Im fortunate enough to know im going to be left property and money when my parents pass & with 2 kids I aint going to let some bloke take it from me/them!

However, if we get divorced because he cheats I will take him for EVERYTHING HE OWNS!

TOTO 99
17-09-2011, 16:17
When i get married im getting paperwork drawn up that anything i own property/cars etc when i enter the marriage stays mine IF we were to divorce.. Im fortunate enough to know im going to be left property and money when my parents pass & with 2 kids I aint going to let some bloke take it from me/them!

However, if we get divorced because he cheats I will take him for EVERYTHING HE OWNS!

Lol Lozzie, the guys are gonna be queueing up to sign into that deal mate..:whistle:

Goforgold
17-09-2011, 16:36
Lol Lozzie, the guys are gonna be queueing up to sign into that deal mate..:whistle:

Particularly as 'being faithfull' isn't top of the list for men!!! ;)