PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Homes wanted for beautiful Persian Kittens

Cat Woman
16-09-2011, 21:10
Hi,
We've been out trapping cats and rescuing kittens all day.:hellokitty:
I re homed 2 beautiful Persian kittens today, there are 9 more where they came from. I will add photos on Wednesday after we have collected the rest of them. They are absolutely beautiful.
Someone asked me if they come with papers, I said if they did they are being thrown away. These are going to be pets, not breeding machines.
They will all be neutered when they are 5 monthd old.
The adult Persians are staying where they are as the people want to keep them. We are going to have them all neutered.
If anyone is interested in giving a home to any of the kittens please let me know.
Thanks,
Sharon. :)

caroletenerife
16-09-2011, 22:54
a wee picture or two please Sharon

Cat Woman
16-09-2011, 23:06
I will put photos on as soon as I can. Im not very good with my new lap top yet,:confused: Im so used to my old "now broke" 12 year old tower! I will try and add some on Wednesday.
The kittens are so beautiful, We couldnt believe it when we arrived at the house.
The 2 we homed today went to lovely people who had no idea they were getting Persians, they were so happy.:D They werent bothered what they had they just wanted 2 kittens. We are doing quite well homing kittens at the moment.:)

caroletenerife
16-09-2011, 23:10
I will spread the word in the shop, had a long haired once (aptly named Fluffy), beautiful cats x

Sal
17-09-2011, 22:30
Please make sure that people are aware how much care Persians need. The daily grooming is a must! I have two Persians and they take a lot of time to groom and care for - but are worth it.................beautiful cats.

Good luck with finding homes for them.

Cat Woman
19-09-2011, 09:49
Hi Sal,
They are all so beautiful. Theres a Blue Smoke Persian amongst them, I have never seen such a beautiful kitten. The tips of her fur are grey/blue and if you blow her fur her roots are pure white. Shes about 4 months old. Im not homing her until shes been neutered in about 6 weeks.
We are slowly finding homes for the kittens and all the new owners are aware of the extra work Persians need when it comes to grooming.
So far all the new Persian kitten owners want them as house cats as they are so beautiful they are worried they will get taken.
The neutering starts Wednesday for the adult Persians.
Tomorrow (Tuesday) we start on the Esmeralda cats.
We have booked 8 in for neutering following our extremely successful week of fund raising and some very generous donations.
Siobhan at the Live Arico shop has agreed to feed the Esmeralda cats and "Cats Welfare" will supply all the food.

Apollo
19-09-2011, 17:11
Not sure if I missed it, but how old roughly are they?
Also will spread the word via radio Thursday morning. If you can get any pics up would be great.
Emphasis will be put on the fact that they will be soley homed as pets and nothing more. No breeding to take place.

Cat Woman
19-09-2011, 17:34
:hellokitty::hellokitty:Hi Steph,
Thank you very much for the offer of your help.
I was going to contact you when I had photos.
The kittens are all ages, from 5 weeks to about 6 months. I didnt count them all as there was too many of them running all over the place.
The people want to keep most of the adult cats. Not sure how many there are.
We are starting to have them neutered this week.
Sorry cant work out photos yet.
I have a new lap top as my 12 year old tower died and Im having problems knowing how to work everything on this new one. Im having an hours lesson next Monday with Mrs TT so hopefully after an hour I will know what Im doing and will be able to put photos on.
A lots changed with computers in 12 years. I do miss my old one though!!
All older kittens will be neutered before being re homed and the younger ones will be got back for neutering when they are old enough.
None of the kittens will ever breed and the cats will never breed again.

Apollo
19-09-2011, 17:52
Thanks Sharon. Well I will get something put together to talk about them on Thursday and as soon as you get some piccies I will post them on the group page as well. Best of luck :)

caroletenerife
19-09-2011, 18:03
Hi Sal,
They are all so beautiful. Theres a Blue Smoke Persian amongst them, I have never seen such a beautiful kitten. The tips of her fur are grey/blue and if you blow her fur her roots are pure white. Shes about 4 months old. Im not homing her until shes been neutered in about 6 weeks.
We are slowly finding homes for the kittens and all the new owners are aware of the extra work Persians need when it comes to grooming.
So far all the new Persian kitten owners want them as house cats as they are so beautiful they are worried they will get taken.
The neutering starts Wednesday for the adult Persians.
Tomorrow (Tuesday) we start on the Esmeralda cats.
We have booked 8 in for neutering following our extremely successful week of fund raising and some very generous donations.
Siobhan at the Live Arico shop has agreed to feed the Esmeralda cats and "Cats Welfare" will supply all the food.

Thanks Sharon, a lovely couple from England called Natalie and Paul came up with me to feed them at the weekend, they donated a large bag of cat food, which was so good of them as they had already donated to Live Arico. They took your card and said they will be in touch. So they will be ok for food for a wee while, let me know when your heading up to Esmerelda and i will come give you a hand, there is a few i can pick up and handle, its the boys that are the trouble.....arent they always !!:D

max
26-09-2011, 07:49
HI

Are the persian kittens still available a friend of mine the other day said how much she had always wanted one, and I remembered seeing your post.

Cat Woman
26-09-2011, 12:19
HI

Are the persian kittens still available a friend of mine the other day said how much she had always wanted one, and I remembered seeing your post.

There are a few still available. Please contact me through my Website.

caroletenerife
26-09-2011, 17:17
hi sharon, there are some donations for your market stall that have been left at the shop a lady also left a cash donation for you, let me know when you can pick it up x

chica19849
26-09-2011, 17:51
Hi I sent you a message on your website. :D