PDA

View Full Version : Football 35 year old wants to play football in Tenerife

henry
16-09-2011, 21:24
i remember seeing a post in playing football. but i just canīt find the post no where. so i add this from me. does anyone knows anything about me maybe joining a football club. i want to play iīm still young to move 35 years old. since iīm not working i wanna do something beside staying home is there any clubs or anything for me to join? cheers henry

tonypub
16-09-2011, 21:25
http://www.soccerexperience.com/tenerife7_over35.html

henry
16-09-2011, 21:34
somehow the contact us is not working for me. it just wonīt open. is there anyway i can contact them?

Andy0210
16-09-2011, 21:40
somehow the contact us is not working for me. it just wonīt open. is there anyway i can contact them?

PM Tony for a contact number he is involved in this league.

henry
16-09-2011, 21:42
PM Tony for a contact number he is involved in this league.
is he tonypub andy?

skin12089
17-09-2011, 00:39
go up to las torres on tues or friday night 7 30 see the guys

henry
17-09-2011, 19:54
las torres is the two towers in los crisatnos? where mcdoanlds is at?

Jackie
18-09-2011, 09:42
No Henry, the football is played in Adeje. It is in the sports centre that you can see from the motorway and is the opposite side of the road to Mercadona.

henry
20-09-2011, 22:09
wow.. wondor which bus go by there i thinking 416. and what time they be there? and how much it cost to join the league

Jackie
20-09-2011, 22:16
wow.. wondor which bus go by there i thinking 416. and what time they be there? and how much it cost to join the league

Yep 416 stops just around the corner. You would need to get there for about 7ish and each team pays a set amount for the pitch. So the more in the team the less each person has to pay. I think my son pays 7.50 euros each time he plays. You would need to go over there and see what teams are looking for players

tonypub
21-09-2011, 02:53
pub 10 los chachos 3:wow:

Jackie
21-09-2011, 07:34
pub 10 los chachos 3:wow:

Does that mean Los Chachos team are even older than yours Tony and they lost 10 - 0 because it's hard to kick a football with a walking stick or zimmer frame ;) lol

henry
25-09-2011, 20:54
iīm going to swing by and check out the guys... wait?? that came out wrong!!! bazinga!!! this tuesday i going to swing by where the guys are and see if they need me to play and get info is there a phone number i can contact in case i get lose in adeje? or one of the coach there i can contact his number when i get to adeje?? what time i use be there by the studium? or better yet.. where can i meet the guys at before going to adeje?

Jackie
25-09-2011, 21:58
iīm going to swing by and check out the guys... wait?? that came out wrong!!! bazinga!!! this tuesday i going to swing by where the guys are and see if they need me to play and get info is there a phone number i can contact in case i get lose in adeje? or one of the coach there i can contact his number when i get to adeje?? what time i use be there by the studium? or better yet.. where can i meet the guys at before going to adeje?

Henry you can't miss it, the Sports Centre is on the opposite side of the motorway to Mercadona, literally facing it. When you get there go into the main entrance, chuck a right and out the door facing you at the end and you will be in the football pitch.

henry
25-09-2011, 22:08
thanks jackie are you going to go to?

Jackie
26-09-2011, 07:16
thanks jackie are you going to go to?

No I won't be there Henry but my son plays over there regularly. I have been on occasions to watch, like last Summer when the World Cup was on they arranged a Mini World Cup Tournament over there between all the different teams, it was a good day. I live too far to go regularly but I do go if my hubby is out as he drives

henry
27-09-2011, 21:19
boy!! i have a great time playing football today....??? really??? really??? not really. i thought i meet tony and the gang. but i just never found the place. i caught 416 from guaza at 5pm and said campo de futbol in adeje. i left a littler early to be there. and boy!! what a trip. i went all the way to the big futbol camp. here it is 6;30ish. i ask around the people in spanish is tony around here. most of them said who tony?? i said in spanish he with other guys who 35 years old playing football. most of the people i ask saying only little kids play football here. one coach ask me are you looking for the english league? i told him yes!! he with another guy on the walkie talkie. asking each other and the final answer said they play tomorrow night?? you sure?? i know they play tuesday and saturday. he keep saying no it tomorrow. i know i didnīt get my days mix up. donīt think so. so i left asking a taxi driver if there any more football camps around here. he reply there another right next to mercadona you canīt miss it. right next to lidi. catch the bus 416 to go there. great a little luck!! so i wait allmost a hour catch the bus to marcedona. i was walking around and still no football campo. at this time i thought i was on a WILD groose chase. i ask around lidi one guy knew what i was talking about. he said it right behind hiper trebol. you can walk there. so i walk and walk and walk... right behind hiper trebol . i donīt see nothing (boo hoo) there was a jogger coming on the sidewalk. so i ask him is there a football camp around here. he said it on the other side. i just came from there they told me it right next to the golf couse. he told me i been here for 8 years there no football campo beside the big one tight by the curch on the other side. here it is allmost 8:30pm so i just gave up and go home. it be nice if any body know tony number. it took me allmost 3 hours to find it by bus and still donīt know where it is!!! tony if you reading this can you please pm me your movil number. i got lost and just donīt know where you guys are playing?? cheers

YOUNG GOLFER
27-09-2011, 21:29
Think if it was me i would of asked for Tonys mobile first(just in case i might get lost)........... might of saved a lot of hassle.

Jackie
28-09-2011, 07:01
aww Henry, it is not really a Football Stadium...it is a Sports Centre with a football pitch

bonitatime
28-09-2011, 08:07
And it is directly opposite Hiper Trebol but the other side of the motorway. Not sure where the 460 starts but it is an ideal bus for las Nieves (area where the sports centre is found.) first stop off the motorway after Faņabe village.

tonypub
28-09-2011, 13:52
Henry you can't miss it, the Sports Centre is on the opposite side of the motorway to Mercadona, literally facing it. When you get there go into the main entrance, chuck a right and out the door facing you at the end and you will be in the football pitch.think jackies sent u on the wild goose chase,its opposite side of the motorway to hiper trebol.shame you didnt find it.i didnt get there till 9pm as we had the late game,pub won of course.i think you n jackie should travel to the complex together so she can atone for the mis-information she gave.:cheeky:

Jackie
28-09-2011, 21:44
think jackies sent u on the wild goose chase,its opposite side of the motorway to hiper trebol.shame you didnt find it.i didnt get there till 9pm as we had the late game,pub won of course.i think you n jackie should travel to the complex together so she can atone for the mis-information she gave.:cheeky:

Oh poo !!! Tony what a plonker I am lol, there's no need for a reply Tony ;) Henry I am so sorry....It is directly opposite Hiper trebol on the motorway:o

primrose
28-09-2011, 21:55
Oh poo !!! Tony what a plonker I am lol, there's no need for a reply Tony ;) Henry I am so sorry....It is directly opposite Hiper trebol on the motorway:o

Well your not on your own Jackie, that's two of us that are plonkers with the reply I gave for tomorrows Bank Holiday,think it must be catching.:duh:

Jackie
28-09-2011, 22:02
My excuse is I am knackered from going out then going to work plus everything else us women have to do haha Pity one of the men couldn't have given him a reply ;)

henry
28-09-2011, 22:11
think jackies sent u on the wild goose chase,its opposite side of the motorway to hiper trebol.shame you didnt find it.i didnt get there till 9pm as we had the late game,pub won of course.i think you n jackie should travel to the complex together so she can atone for the mis-information she gave.:cheeky:
i try sending you a pm tony but your inbox is full. is there any way you can send me your movile number in case i get lost again? or if anybody know tony number can they pass it to me in case i get lost again? much apply

skin12089
28-09-2011, 22:58
from guaza stay on motorway until los olivos turning the 1 after adeje turning sports centre is staight in front of you next games start 7_ 30 friday lots of teams are short of players good luck may see you there

henry
28-09-2011, 23:04
from guaza stay on motorway until los olivos turning the 1 after adeje turning sports centre is staight in front of you next games start 7_ 30 friday lots of teams are short of players good luck may see you there thanks but one problem i donīt drive i catch the bus. unless someone be nice enougn to pick me up by hotel fanabe or in los cristanos. that be a hugh help on my part. if no one else mind picking me up??

tonypub
29-09-2011, 03:07
thanks but one problem i donīt drive i catch the bus. unless someone be nice enougn to pick me up by hotel fanabe or in los cristanos. that be a hugh help on my part. if no one else mind picking me up??come to the pub,ill get u there.be nice if jackie could come aswell

Added after 3 minutes:

my inbox is perfect:wink:

Jackie
29-09-2011, 07:29
come to the pub,ill get u there.be nice if jackie could come aswell

Added after 3 minutes:

I would love nothing more than watching a load of sweaty men trying to play football on a Friday night, but sorry just remembered I'm washing my hair haha ;)

tonypub
29-09-2011, 08:41
I would love nothing more than watching a load of sweaty men trying to play football on a Friday night, but sorry just remembered I'm washing my hair haha ;)well we play on a tuesday,so youll be fine.you can bring the oranges on at half time.oh and have a good catch up with henry

henry
29-09-2011, 19:06

Added after 3 minutes:

be happy to tony what which pub there 1,000īs of pubs!!! which pub and what time i be at the pub?

Added after 15 minutes:

wow jackie 24 hours in washing your hair.. thatīs a new world record. just afaid to see how much your water bill is:neener:

Jackie
29-09-2011, 19:56
be happy to tony what which pub there 1,000īs of pubs!!! which pub and what time i be at the pub?

Added after 15 minutes:

wow jackie 24 hours in washing your hair.. thatīs a new world record. just afaid to see how much your water bill is:neener:

haha Henry, I meant I am washing my hair whatever night you lot are going to try and ply football lol, and it is THE PUB in Torviscas Bajo, down the hill from the Playa Olid

henry
29-09-2011, 20:52
where thatīs? anywhere near supermaket spar and jacaranda hotel?

Jackie
29-09-2011, 20:59
where thatīs? anywhere near supermaket spar and jacaranda hotel?

Yes Henry very very very near but I will let Tony give you directions from there in case I mess up again lol ;)

tonypub
30-09-2011, 08:19
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=202110563704789941117.00045b571c8d6eef90e7 c&msa=0

henry
30-09-2011, 19:23
try to send you a pm tony but your inbox is still full!!!

henry
01-10-2011, 19:46
i thought skip today playing because i wanna get up early tomorrow to catch the bus to santa cruz to watch tenerife played. i try to swing by tuesday.

henry
03-10-2011, 19:37
just want to know if football is still on tomorrow night. or iīm going to be the only one there. and been on another wild goose chase. i wanna make sure someone be there around 7 or so. this time iīm going to take 416. and going to leave my mouse bout 5:30pm. i just hope someone will be there when i get there...

tonypub
03-10-2011, 19:55
2 teams a week have rest weeks,this week its my teams turn so i wont be there sorry to say.jackie mite be able to take you though

Jackie
03-10-2011, 20:02
2 teams a week have rest weeks,this week its my teams turn so i wont be there sorry to say.jackie mite be able to take you though

and how do you suggest I do that Mr Pub when I don't drive, anyway I have a date with Mercadona in Cabo Blanco tomorrow night ;)

It's a shame that Tony and his team are so old Henry otherwise they would not need a rest week. I am sure his team would benefit from a young athlete such as yourself playing for them :)

tonypub
03-10-2011, 20:08
and how do you suggest I do that Mr Pub when I don't drive, anyway I have a date with Mercadona in Cabo Blanco tomorrow night ;)henry will show you the ropes of the bus network im sure,wont you henry?and like youve said previously,theres a mercadona near by so you can kill 2 birds with one stone

Jackie
03-10-2011, 20:17
henry will show you the ropes of the bus network im sure,wont you henry?and like youve said previously,theres a mercadona near by so you can kill 2 birds with one stone

I have been there before Tony so am fully aware of how to get there thank you. I have to admit I do occasionally go to watch my son and his team who are in their 20's....can you remember that far back ;) For some reason they seem to play at a different pace to the 'older' teams :). I am also fully aware that there is a Mercadona near the stadium but as I have to do a months shopping and then get a taxi home with it Cabo Blanco works out slightly cheaper on the fare. I can see one particular birdie being as dead as a dodo ;)

henry
03-10-2011, 20:19
sure there a mercadona in adeje jackie. and since tony team be there. got a another question. do i need to bring a good supply of oxygen tanks with me for tony players. i donīt want them to pass out on me when iīm playing for them.. maybe jackie can bring some. how bout it jackie?

tonypub
03-10-2011, 20:20
I have been there before Tony so am fully aware of how to get there thank you. I have to admit I do occasionally go to watch my son and his team who are in their 20's....can you remember that far back ;) For some reason they seem to play at a different pace to the 'older' teams :). I am also fully aware that there is a Mercadona near the stadium but as I have to do a months shopping and then get a taxi home with it Cabo Blanco works out slightly cheaper on the fare. I can see one particular birdie being as dead as a dodo ;)im sure henry could help you with your shoppin,us middle aged guys tend to be more chivalrus towards you older birds

sure there a mercadona in adeje jackie. and since tony team be there. got a another question. do i need to bring a good supply of oxygen tanks with me for tony players. i donīt want them to pass out on me when iīm playing for them.. maybe jackie can bring some. how bout it jackie?my team not there this week henry.you may be able to borrow jackies oxygen

Jackie
03-10-2011, 20:21
sure there a mercadona in adeje jackie. and since tony team be there. got a another question. do i need to bring a good supply of oxygen tanks with me for tony players. i donīt want them to pass out on me when iīm playing for them.. maybe jackie can bring some. how bout it jackie?

Henry, Tony's team are not going to be there, it is their rest week. Unfortunately old age comes to everyone eventually. I think maybe defibrillators may be a better choice to take ;)

im sure henry could help you with your shoppin,us middle aged guys tend to be more chivalrus towards you older birds

my team not there this week henry.you may be able to borrow jackies oxygen

Not so much of the bird, I'm a lady ;)

henry
03-10-2011, 20:24
so who will be there tomorrow? and who do i ask when i get there?

Jackie
03-10-2011, 20:26
You'll need to ask Tony about that Henry, like I said if I go it's normally on a Friday when the younger teams play

henry
03-10-2011, 20:27
[QUOTE=Jackie;103485]Henry, Tony's team are not going to be there, it is their rest week. Unfortunately old age comes to everyone eventually. I think maybe defibrillators may be a better choice to take ;)

so tony team have a rest week. wow!! i never knew it was that tight at the old folks home. one week let them oout get a little fresh air and back in the old folkes home falling asleep and (poping pills) all day long. sorry tony. but when jackie made that old guys joke i just had to follow that. :tongue:

Added after 2 minutes:

so tony who will be there tomorrow then?

or better yet!! i come next week then?

bonitatime
03-10-2011, 21:18
Lots of leagues have rest weeks they dont need to be old just have odd numbers.

henry
03-10-2011, 21:27
so i guess iīm a free agent then... come to think of it i wondor which team will fight for me to sign with their team..:respect:

skin12089
03-10-2011, 22:30
henry i will be tuesday i dont play but go to watch most games will be pleased to meet you and try to get you a game my name is mick and will be in the stands usually the only one so please approach me i have a luton tattoo

henry
03-10-2011, 22:39
thanks mick i see you there tomorrow then i be wearing a wwe wrestling shirt

skin12089
03-10-2011, 22:46
at least you have a sense of humor look forward to meeting you

tonypub
04-10-2011, 03:16
cant believe jackie just been hung out to dry?

so i guess iīm a free agent then... come to think of it i wondor which team will fight for me to sign with their team..:respect:team jackie mite be losin intrest

kingbaker
04-10-2011, 18:56
YEAH!!!! Almost shafted Probably had to go for a lie-down after all that excitement---not good for her at her age!!!!!! HA!!! HA!!!!

Jackie
04-10-2011, 20:46
YEAH!!!! Almost shafted Probably had to go for a lie-down after all that excitement---not good for her at her age!!!!!! HA!!! HA!!!!

oi you, what do you mean 'at her age' lol I'd give you 'youngsters' a run for your money you can be sure of that ;)

henry
04-10-2011, 22:10
i had a great time for my first day. at first i thought i was on another wild goose. i went to the camp where the sports center is. with the swimming pool is at. i ask a guy there is this where football is? the guy behind the counter said yes, it is!! yeah!! i found the place. and it was only 6pm. the guy ask which team are you. i told him i donīt know this is my first day. i know the game is at 8pm. he check his computer and said oh!! you the itatyans? huh? i told him no, there a english league. he told me oh!! you want the main camp.aww men!! another wild goose. i told him where. he told be it right behind hiper trebol. about 5 min. walking? oh!! walking bout 30min. so i walk after 30 mins iīm right behind hipertrebol. i donīt even see nothing... i ask a customer at hiper trebol where the football camp where the english play? he told me it pass the bringe and on the right hand side.canīt miss it!!
while i was walking talking to my shelf. i check this if it not then i give up!! there was few people speaking english. i ask them is this the right place? they said yes, iīm shock!!! i FINALLY FOUND IT not bad after walking allmost 45 mins. tired after all that walking. i met tonypub and mick. while talking to them. the very first team nedding a goalie. wow!! i never played goalie. but i did o.k. on my first day playing bout 30min. still wore down after all that walking i did early. 3 goal went thru me. those guys are good. i wondor how well i will do friday. since FINALLY fround the place. after 2 days walking allmost a hour. looking for it. what i need to do is get in shape. maybe i can be on jackie team for a bit while i get into shape. but like i said have a good time tonight...

tonypub
05-10-2011, 11:32
was nice to put faces to names,henry n skin.couldnt believe jackie wasnt there?so glad you enjoyed it henry,not so slow is it?

heres a link to the facebook page for soccer7s http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1514505048

TOTO 99
05-10-2011, 13:16
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4CXY6TVBMc

henry
05-10-2011, 19:58
lol.....bazinga!!!

kingbaker
19-10-2011, 00:34

Added after 3 minutes:

Carefull!!!!! Tonypub Jackie probs have big greasy hairy a**ed biker type hubby covered in tatoos and studs and he might come around
and do a dental re-allignment for you for FREE!!!!!!!! :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Andy0210
19-10-2011, 00:41
Carefull!!!!! Tonypub Jackie probs have big greasy hairy a**ed biker type hubby covered in tatoos and studs and he might come around
and do a dental re-allignment for you for FREE!!!!!!!! :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Nah i am busy at the moment, she will just have to send her Husband round instead! ;)

Jackie
20-10-2011, 19:43

Please credit me with a bit of taste lol, not a lot but a little bit haha ;)

kingbaker
20-10-2011, 19:45
No Henry, the football is played in Adeje. It is in the sports centre that you can see from the motorway and is the opposite side of the road to Mercadona.

Jackie in box is full

Jackie
20-10-2011, 19:47
Jackie in box is full

oh no it isn't, emptied it especially for you haha