PDA

View Full Version : Swansea Valley Mining Tragedy

welsh wendy
16-09-2011, 22:29
My thoughts are with the four families who have lost their loved ones. I hope we can all express our sympathy.

Sal
16-09-2011, 22:33
Such a tragedy. My thoughts are with their families and friends.

caroletenerife
16-09-2011, 22:34
That was so sad on the news, i think after the Chilean Miners miracle, people had hope..but this tragedy just shows what a dangerous job these people do. My sympathies to the families of the lost men x

marbro8
16-09-2011, 22:38
My thoughts are with the four families who have lost their loved ones. I hope we can all express our sympathy.yes of course, we have been watching the tv hoping for a miracle like the one in chile, but it was sadly not to be, our hearts and prayers go out to all the family's xxxx

Chicharrera
16-09-2011, 23:01
Just heard about it thanx 2 FB an so sad but so many beautiful comments on my wall for the 4 an their families,God rest their souls in peace!!!

astara
17-09-2011, 03:22
mAY their souls rest in peace - & the families find some solace in the well wishes from around the world. How tragic after chilli we were possibly hoping for a happy ending - you are all in my thoughts & healing to the families . xx

SuzyQ
18-09-2011, 01:28
You cant believe it in this day and age.....Just awful. I am from a mining area, my Mums friend lost her husband in an accident some 25 years ago. He was only 38. The roof collapsed. he shouldnt have even been there, was called in on overtime. Its a dangerous job. So sad.

slodgedad
19-09-2011, 03:47
Sorry it's taken me so long to reply to this, been off line for a bit.

As an ex miner, NUM official and WELSHMAN, this has dominated my thoughts.

RIP. Our thoughts are with the families concerned.

Lovely touch today when Wales' world cup win was dedicated to the families of the bereaved.

d41pse
19-09-2011, 09:34
Arglwydd, dyma fi
Ar dy alwad di,
Canna f'enaid yn y gwaed
A gaed ar Galfari.

Nos da Charlie, Phil, Dai a Garry

Added after 1 39 minutes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo-jq3eOFVU