PDA

View Full Version : Are cookies working properly on the Tenerife Forum?

DaveRF
06-06-2011, 22:12
I don't think the cookies are working properly as when you click new posts any you have looked just looked at are not faded out like they normally are. Also when you go into a thread the new posts button doesn't take you to the first unread post. Not a big issue more as a FYI.

slodgedad
06-06-2011, 22:23
I don't think the cookies are working properly as when you click new posts any you have looked just looked at are not faded out like they normally are. Also when you go into a thread the new posts button doesn't take you to the first unread post. Not a big issue more as a FYI.

I don't think it's a cookie issue. We discussed it yesterday and it's more of a Forum settings issue.

All these tweaks are being addressed, but I think you'll agree that it's improving hourly.

DaveRF
06-06-2011, 22:27
I don't think it's a cookie issue. We discussed it yesterday and it's more of a Forum settings issue.

All these tweaks are being addressed, but I think you'll agree that it's improving hourly.

OK thanks for that. I agree it is improving very quickly. I only reported it so you are aware as I didn't know you already were ;)