PDA

View Full Version : I am offering my services for charity events in Tenerife

will a
17-09-2011, 20:57
hi I am back for the winter come the end of oct ,did several charity do's last year so if you need a little help fund raising get in touch ,no fees of course so long as its a worthy
cause :wink2:

YOUNG GOLFER
17-09-2011, 23:05
hi I am back for the winter come the end of oct ,did several charity do's last year so if you need a little help fund raising get in touch ,no fees of course so long as its a worthy
cause :wink2:

May i suggest having a word with DJD on here he is helping out with the cats here in Tenerife.....i remember we did a night at O'jangles last year and made a load of money...he is a busy lad but i am sure he would welcome the help.

Also there are others on here too who work hard finding extra money for the cats and dogs.

Nice offer and good luck.

SuzyQ
18-09-2011, 01:30
I do 2 fundraisers every month for our Live Arico doggies. the next one is on the 30th at Comodoro Hotel, Los Cristianos. PM me if you can come and do a short spot. many thanks :)

Suej
18-09-2011, 12:36
May i suggest having a word with DJD on here he is helping out with the cats here in Tenerife.....i remember we did a night at O'jangles last year and made a load of money...he is a busy lad but i am sure he would welcome the help.

Also there are others on here too who work hard finding extra money for the cats and dogs.

Nice offer and good luck.

YG we donīt see DJD on here anymore, a bit of a loss to him I would have thought! :)

karinagal
18-09-2011, 13:51
DJD is still around and still doing his bit for the cats - he posted a while back that he's got a lot on for the next 12-18 months. He's helping me out with a stray kitten that a friend on my complex has taken in. He might not be 'visible' but he's still doing his good works.

:D

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Suej
18-09-2011, 15:43
DJD is still around and still doing his bit for the cats - he posted a while back that he's got a lot on for the next 12-18 months. He's helping me out with a stray kitten that a friend on my complex has taken in. He might not be 'visible' but he's still doing his good works.

:D

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hi Karina, Yes you and I know heīs about but lots on here donīt know that so for the benefit of old and new members....

http://www.cats-aid.com/:hellokitty::hellokitty::hellokitty:

karinagal
18-09-2011, 18:00
Hi Karina, Yes you and I know heīs about but lots on here donīt know that so for the benefit of old and new members....

http://www.cats-aid.com/:hellokitty::hellokitty::hellokitty:

Attagirl!!!! I tried to upload a pic of the little kitten and her new mum but not sure I'm doing it right!

Aha! There she is!! :D

Suej
18-09-2011, 18:13
Attagirl!!!! I tried to upload a pic of the little kitten and her new mum but not sure I'm doing it right!

Aha! There she is!! :D

Awww! sheīs gorgeous! what a long tail! Thanks for the pic!:)

karinagal
18-09-2011, 19:55
She's a little darling isn't she?! What happened was this.... On our way to the shops on Golf del Sur we passed a barranco and saw the kitten. It was crying for attention. At the supermarket I bought some cat food and on our way home we opened the food and she came over to us. We left her at the barranco happily munching away.

The next day, I saw my friend with the kitten and asked her how she came to have her and she told me she was found outside our complex that morning....

We assume that once she'd finished her food, she must have followed our scent home! I was heartbroken that I couldn't keep her myself (not living there) but so happy that she had found a home and I know she will be well looked after - she's already well loved..! :p :D :p

slodgedad
19-09-2011, 03:54
YG we donīt see DJD on here anymore, a bit of a loss to him I would have thought! :)

Although DJD doesn't post much lately as he is mega busy, take it from me he is in constant touch with the Forum, so keep the offers coming.

DJ Dangerous
23-09-2011, 16:56
Still alive, don't worry, I've just lost my trumpet...

What a wonderful gesture from Will!

I hope that several associations can benefit from his offer!

Fair play, Will!

BoPeep
26-09-2011, 08:36
Are you playing in any restaurants this winter Will?

We would love to come and hear you again!

will a
27-09-2011, 19:54
hi Bo Peep .and thanks for asking , yes I will be playing again this winter , I will be at the palms in fairways resort on Amarilla golf and C and As bistro Las Adelphas not sure of the days a yet but will let you know as soon as I know

karinagal
27-09-2011, 20:59
hi Bo Peep .and thanks for asking , yes I will be playing again this winter , I will be at the palms in fairways resort on Amarilla golf and C and As bistro Las Adelphas not sure of the days a yet but will let you know as soon as I know

If I'm over when you're playing at The Palms, I'll come and see you. Maybe Monika will join me?!

In fact, if you can play Gerry Rafferty's 'Baker Street' I'll do the vocals - keep it until the end of the night and I'll empty the place for you!!! ;) :p ;)

(seriously - I have the ability to cause a stampede....!)