PDA

View Full Version : Canīt upload pictures or submit a helpdesk ticket

Andy0210
18-09-2011, 18:06
Every picture i try to upload on the garden furniture i have for sale fails, it shows them uploading then i get a red problem logo at the side of the completed upload bar, i tried to submit a help desk ticket but i get a message saying i canīt submit one. ???

Help!!!

Vortex Wake
18-09-2011, 18:12
Every picture i try to upload on the garden furniture i have for sale fails, it shows them uploading then i get a red problem logo at the side of the completed upload bar, i tried to submit a help desk ticket but i get a message saying i canīt submit one. ???

Help!!!

In your GENERAL SETTINGS, their is an option 'Enhanced Attachment Uploading:' - try the non enhanced uploading ?

Andy0210
18-09-2011, 18:36
In your GENERAL SETTINGS, their is an option 'Enhanced Attachment Uploading:' - try the non enhanced uploading ?

As a result of doing that i noticed that my upload manager capacity is more or less full,

File Upload Manager - Manage all files that you have uploaded
940.5 KB of 976.6 KB Used

So what i need to know now is how i delete some of the previously uploaded thumbnails from the upload manager as i canīt seem to see a means of deleting them ???

Vortex Wake
18-09-2011, 18:46
Pass :(

Maybe you need to re-enable so see what you need to delete.

I actually use Tapatalk app via my phone to upload/host pictures as I find it easier .

Tinkabel
18-09-2011, 21:25
As a result of doing that i noticed that my upload manager capacity is more or less full,

File Upload Manager - Manage all files that you have uploaded
940.5 KB of 976.6 KB Used

So what i need to know now is how i delete some of the previously uploaded thumbnails from the upload manager as i canīt seem to see a means of deleting them ???

Andy, Click on Settings at the top, then on the left hand side there's a column, right at the bottom it says attachments, click on the link this brings up all your current pictures, you can put a tick in the box of Any you need to delete. ;)

Andy0210
18-09-2011, 21:35
Andy, Click on Settings at the top, then on the left hand side there's a column, right at the bottom it says attachments, click on the link this brings up all your current pictures, you can put a tick in the box of Any you need to delete. ;)

Seems to have worked a treat you bloody genius you!!!

Added after 13 minutes:

All sorted thanks to Tinkerbell! Thread can be closed, have you thought of becoming a Mod Tink???