PDA

View Full Version : Don't shop at Udanco supermarket in Guaza, Tenerife.

henry
19-09-2011, 21:32
i been getting a chocalate bar at udanco supermaket in guaza next to the sunday market rastro. the candy bar i been getting off and on name huesito chocalate wafer bar. for 0.40 cents. quite cheap but nice candy bar. i get one bout every two-three days. but today i got one gave the cashier 0.40 cents and on my way out. she call me saying wait!! i need more money. more money? how much? she reply all candy bars cost a euro. (i know mars,lion,etc. but not huesito bar.) i told her nicely it only cost 0.40 cents. she keep reply no!! who told you that we just got this in and it brand new!! hard to belive that i been buying it all this month. i told her it only cost 0.40cent. even the bp gas station selling it for the same price. but she call me a lair saying that it just came out. so i just said o.k. your just lost a customer then. from now on i going to the bp gas station to get my hook up. on huesito then.

so i telling all members donīt go to udanco supermarket they will rip you off....

CIM
19-09-2011, 23:11
Cheers for that Henry, thats the last time those *******s get any of my money!

Ashro Autos
19-09-2011, 23:45
Need to pay for the roadworks somehow

Andy0210
20-09-2011, 00:02
I have got the boys ready Henry we just need directions! ???

malvasia
20-09-2011, 17:50
Henry, I believe this has been on Sky news, overcharging on chocolate bars seems to be a big scam.

Ed3229
20-09-2011, 17:54
Can somebody tell me where this shop IS right NOW im over next week and will NOT be ripped off when I buy my chocolate !!!.

caroletenerife
20-09-2011, 17:54
who needs Ann Robinson when we have our own 'Watchdog' in Henry x

Arona1
20-09-2011, 18:56
This is an outrage, do you know if they sell milk and how much is it :crylaughing:

Jackie
20-09-2011, 19:01
aawwww Henry, you don't have a lot of luck do you mate. First the bus driver, then the lady in Spanish Style, then the fiasco with your supermarket bags and now trying to rip you off on your favourite candy bar. I am sure there have been other things inbetween all this lot, just can't recall them all at the moment ;). If this supermarket are selling Mars and Picnics for a euro then they definately are a rip off because that nice lady in Spanish Style in Fanabe who told you she was shut when she was open sold me a Picnic today for 70 cents lol

TOTO 99
20-09-2011, 19:07
Henry did you check the price of everything else in there? Maybe they've been taken over by the spanish equivalent of "Pound World"..

henry
20-09-2011, 21:39
when you come over ed. on sunday catch the bus 467,470 to guaza. and when you go to the rastro behind the bp gas station you will see the udanco supermaket just canīt miss it. right across the street from the rastro market

Ed3229
20-09-2011, 21:41
when you come over ed. on sunday catch the bus 467,470 to guaza. and when you go to the rastro behind the bp gas station you will see the udanco supermaket just canīt miss it. right across the street from the rastro market

Thanks Henry....:tiphat:

henry
20-09-2011, 21:50
who needs Ann Robinson when we have our own 'Watchdog' in Henry x

woof!! woof!!!

Added after 4 minutes:

aawwww Henry, you don't have a lot of luck do you mate. First the bus driver, then the lady in Spanish Style, then the fiasco with your supermarket bags and now trying to rip you off on your favourite candy bar. I am sure there have been other things inbetween all this lot, just can't recall them all at the moment ;). If this supermarket are selling Mars and Picnics for a euro then they definately are a rip off because that nice lady in Spanish Style in Fanabe who told you she was shut when she was open sold me a Picnic today for 70 cents lol she saw you and gave you a discount.jackie. all nice girls get discounts. just like the song. girls just wanna have discounts... bazinga!!

Added after 6 minutes:

Henry did you check the price of everything else in there? Maybe they've been taken over by the spanish equivalent of "Pound World"..

i donīt know the price on EVERYTHING... lol toto but i only go there just for the chocalate bar.

Andy0210
20-09-2011, 22:03
I checked the price in all the shops i went in today, Huesitos in the Shell Station at Los Cris on the Motorway were the diamond of the day, two in a packet for 0.75c Henry!

Jackie
20-09-2011, 22:05
woof!! woof!!!

Added after 4 minutes:

she saw you and gave you a discount.jackie. all nice girls get discounts. just like the song. girls just wanna have discounts... bazinga!!

Added after 6 minutes:

i donīt know the price on EVERYTHING... lol toto but i only go there just for the chocalate bar.

Funny thing is Henry she said to me if you see Henry tell him I charged you 1 euro haha ;)

henry
20-09-2011, 22:12
I checked the price in all the shops i went in today, Huesitos in the Shell Station at Los Cris on the Motorway were the diamond of the day, two in a packet for 0.75c Henry! thatīs not tooo bad there!! for a double pack

sunspot
20-09-2011, 22:13
Looks like we are going to have to boycott this place,we must all stand together on this, not good one of our forum members getting ripped off like this.............1 out all out

henry
20-09-2011, 22:15
Funny thing is Henry she said to me if you see Henry tell him I charged you 1 euro haha ;)

is that a bazinga jackie? lol...

i just wish it the same price back home.

3 candys bar for a dollar. any kind at the super markets. mars, skittles, m&m (my favorite) etc

Vortex Wake
20-09-2011, 22:16
Need someone to do some banners with ' fair price for candy bars' ?

henry
20-09-2011, 22:19
Looks like we are going to have to boycott this place,we must all stand together on this, not good one of our forum members getting ripped off like this.............1 out all out this be a good idea!! walk by the supermaket going to bp gas station get a few huesitos bars then walk back passing to the supermaket and talking out load BOY!! THE BP GAS STATIONS HAVE HUESTITOS BARS FOR 0.40 (i think??) THATīS A GOOD PRICE ON IT!!!! YEAH!! LET GET MORE!!! and turn around pretead to go back for more... just a idea!!

ali marshall
20-09-2011, 22:24
Iceland 4 toffee crisps for 1.40,and and 4 chunky kit kats 1.40,cannot go wrong with that price when shops are charging 1 euro each,of course its a special offer and not sure how long for but they do some good deal in there on sweets.

Andy0210
20-09-2011, 22:38
Well done Henry, canīt believe how fast you took some serious rapid action and set up in business against them! :)1429

9PLUS
20-09-2011, 22:46
Was she fit?

Andy0210
20-09-2011, 22:54
Was she fit?

Tip top, she canīt afford to eat chocolate bars at a euro a pop! ;)