PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Regular babysitter needed in Las Americas, Tenerife

Ahto
20-09-2011, 06:47
Hello,

Im moving to Tenerife next February for 3-4 months with my 4 yrs old daughter. I was wondering if anybody knows the availability and price of babysitters?
And do babysitters over there have to have some kind of cert or something to make sure i am getting safe person?

thanks!

bonitatime
20-09-2011, 07:54
There is no certification if that kind. Locals tend to leave their children with family, friends or neighbours if they have to go out. Or they take their children out with them.

Ahto
20-09-2011, 11:12
thanks for the replay bonitatime, but that does not answer my question :) I would still like some more information on the topic!

tracey_in_tenerife
20-09-2011, 12:15
There are ladies on here that are childminders, hope one pipes up and replys to you
I have a childminder , who I have used for 3 years , she charges me 35 euros a night regardless of what time I roll in , if I have her for day care she charges me 8 euros an hour but that's 3 boy that she is looking after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cgs
20-09-2011, 14:58
Hi I am a babysitter out here in Tenerife. I have been here for 8 years and have looked after many different families kids here over the years all through word of mouth. Im sure they would all give me fantastic references. I charge 6 euros an hr during the daytimes and 7 in the evening. I will send you a PM with my contact details. Thanks and good luck!

Vfarmer
03-05-2014, 13:25
Hi I am a babysitter out here in Tenerife. I have been here for 8 years and have looked after many different families kids here over the years all through word of mouth. Im sure they would all give me fantastic references. I charge 6 euros an hr during the daytimes and 7 in the evening. I will send you a PM with my contact details. Thanks and good luck!

Hi, I have just moved to the island am living in Los Christianos and am in need of a babysitter for a 3 year old boy, I do not have work yet but I am looking for day work, so really am just trying to sort out something if I find work, although I have worked in gran canaria I need to apply for a new residencia, so the work will only be untill I can get him into a spanish pre-school

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Hi, I have just moved to the island am living in Los Christianos and am in need of a babysitter for a 3 year old boy, I do not have work yet but I am looking for day work, so really am just trying to sort out something if I find work, although I have worked in gran canaria I need to apply for a new residencia, so the work will only be untill I can get him into a spanish pre-school

smiley_girl40
05-05-2014, 12:51
Hi you could have a look at tenerife child care.lady is called Lisa all hers are fully qualified.good luck.