PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 1/ 2 bed apartment wanted for 3 months in Los Cristianos, Tenerife

palm
20-09-2011, 11:18
Hi

I am looking to rent an apartment just for myself for 3+ months in los cristianos. I'm looking for a quiet place a bit out of the way, the area where Paradise Park & Hollywood Mirage apartments are would be good. Needs to be on a residential complex, or a complex with holiday makers that are there for some peace and quiet rather than an 18 to 30 style holiday. Having internet is a big plus. Likely to extend the 3 months to 6.

thanks!

willowlily
22-09-2011, 14:37
hi palm, there does not seem to be any flats available through the forum
i am looking for a 1-2 bed for an american friend of mine she is also looking for a 3 months let starting end october, maybe the local papers would be worth a look and the many estate agents in the los cristianlos area must have some on their books.
i am coming to tenerife on 5th october and already have my winter residence but will resume the search for my friend once i arrive

palm
22-09-2011, 15:37
Hi, yes I think it's easier to be looking whilst there, I recently returned from a visit and came back with some agents details. Unfortunately there wasn't much available that I thought would be suitable at the time, the internet gave me a false impression before i visited as some agents advertised far more properties than they actually had available. It would be easier to live there first before finding a place... a bit chicken & egg! Im trying to do it via the internet now, and my memories of what I saw in los cristianos..