PDA

View Full Version : Is My Wife Well?

Ecky Thump
20-09-2011, 16:18
I'm a bit concerned about Carol as we are flying to Tenerife on Thursday.
Earlier today we were in Glasgow, she walked into Marks & Spencer, Debenhams, British Home Stores and various other shops that sell women's clothing. What did she buy?...Nothing!
There must be something wrong.:confused:

Malteser Monkey
20-09-2011, 16:44
She's just saving your pennies to buy you a great big pressie on your birthday !

TOTO 99
20-09-2011, 16:48
She's just saving your pennies to buy you a great big pressie on your birthday !

Oh My God ..i really thouht that said penis...

Davie Thistle
20-09-2011, 16:49
.....teller to go into Klass in t.j.hughes on Argyle St at the Trongate.
Donna will give her a good deal on wimmins clothing !;)

either that shes keeping the pennies for the first round ecky!!! :laugh:

Malteser Monkey
20-09-2011, 16:53
Oh My God ..i really thouht that said penis...

either you have a filthy mind or you need to go to specsavers:wow::D

Ecky Thump
20-09-2011, 17:13
.....teller to go into Klass in t.j.hughes on Argyle St at the Trongate.
Donna will give her a good deal on wimmins clothing !;)

either that shes keeping the pennies for the first round ecky!!! :laugh:

I just found her taking her return ticket and boarding pass out of the case, she is up to no good.:D

caroletenerife
20-09-2011, 17:42
Shes waiting till she gets here and going to shop at 'Live Versace Arico' shop instead xxx

cainaries
20-09-2011, 18:36
Earlier today we were in Glasgow, she walked into Marks & Spencer, Debenhams, British Home Stores and various other shops that sell women's clothing. What did she buy?...Nothing!

I wonder how she managed it ...don't think I want to know, though.

dokgolf
20-09-2011, 18:38

Your wife and my wife must be related!

MaxineC
20-09-2011, 19:07
Panic not Ecky, I emailed her to tell her of some great new, expensive designer shops I'd found here... :raspberry2: :D

marbro8
20-09-2011, 19:31
was you standing behind her with a tazer gun ecky?:D

Ecky Thump
20-09-2011, 19:55
Panic not Ecky, I emailed her to tell her of some great new, expensive designer shops I'd found here... :raspberry2: :D

Maxine...with friends like you, I don't need enemies.:D

Santiago
20-09-2011, 20:47
Maxine...with friends like you, I don't need enemies.:D

Actually, Ecky, it's all a secret which will be revealed in due course. Just say nothing and enjoy life until you know!! :fireworks:

warbey
20-09-2011, 20:59
You frightened Me Ecky promising all those free Drinks. at Your Party
so I reckon Carol is saving a lot towards the Bill. :wave::wave::

Goforgold
20-09-2011, 21:07
I think I may be part man, as I dislike shopping, particularly for clothes / shoes. There is only one thing worse than going shopping for myself and that is going with a female who is shopping - I refuse to do it!! :)

MaxineC
20-09-2011, 21:33
You frightened Me Ecky promising all those free Drinks. at Your Party
so I reckon Carol is saving a lot towards the Bill. :wave::wave::

She'll need every penny she can get her hands on when she sees how much I can chuck down my throat... :D

sunspot
20-09-2011, 22:04
Dont be so suspicious Ecky, im sure that wallet of yours will be out many times during your holiday and by the way going to all the shops and not making a single purchase is a women thing,are you sure Carols not going back to those shops tomorrow?...............Beware..:whistle:

dokgolf
20-09-2011, 22:04

:crylaughing::crylaughing: He'll love you for that!!:crylaughing:

Added after 2 minutes:

I think I may be part man, as I dislike shopping, particularly for clothes / shoes. There is only one thing worse than going shopping for myself and that is going with a female who is shopping - I refuse to do it!! :)

Gfg, are you single??:D I'd marry you tomorrow with an attitude like that!:D

Added after 6 minutes:

Dont be so suspicious Ecky, im sure that wallet of yours will be out many times during your holiday and by the way going to all the shops and not making a single purchase is a women thing,are you sure Carols not going back to those shops tomorrow?...............Beware..:whistle:

You're joking aren't you, isn't Ecky a Scotsman?

cainaries
20-09-2011, 22:18

I had thought we were quite similar, GFG, but I retract now. I love going clothes shopping ON MY OWN (we agree on that one) and in the UK. It is relaxing and rewarding (usually) and deeply satisfying (hmm). I don't like shopping here because I hardly ever find anything I want. So how Ecky's missus went into all those shops and came out without anything ... I think she's just planning ahead for when they get back. Are the winter season's clothes in yet?

Goforgold
21-09-2011, 18:31
I had thought we were quite similar, GFG, but I retract now. I love going clothes shopping ON MY OWN (we agree on that one) and in the UK. It is relaxing and rewarding (usually) and deeply satisfying (hmm). I don't like shopping here because I hardly ever find anything I want. So how Ecky's missus went into all those shops and came out without anything ... I think she's just planning ahead for when they get back. Are the winter season's clothes in yet?

Ah well, we can't be the same on everything!

I can't tell you if the winter season's clothes are in as I don't go looking. I did go to Birmingham the other week for Krispy Kremes and decided to buy some shoes, wish I hadn't bothered as I couldn't get a dress to go with them, and the styles and colours at that time were awful - like something from the war!! :(

I'm always over the moon when a special do comes up and I can find something in my wardrobe which means I don't have to trek around the shops. :)

Added after 4 minutes:

:

Gfg, are you single??:D I'd marry you tomorrow with an attitude like that!:D

I'm really cheap to run Dokgolf!! I'm not interested in expensive restaurants, only drink now and again (2 halves and a packet of McCoys Cheese and Onion crisps) - although I do love sweets (Pick n Mix) , cakes and coffee with slugs!! :) :D

ddoyle
21-09-2011, 23:07
e were in Belfast last week for a couple of days, wife went into House of Fraser and I thought here we go again, we came out after about 45 mins empty handed. Must be the time of year or something.

lesbroz
21-09-2011, 23:12

GFG - I'm with you. Sounds like my worst nightmare.

Ecky Thump
22-09-2011, 01:28

:(She did!!!!!:(

Goforgold
22-09-2011, 07:55
e were in Belfast last week for a couple of days, wife went into House of Fraser and I thought here we go again, we came out after about 45 mins empty handed. Must be the time of year or something.

Maybe Belfast is selling the same dire fashions as there is here at the moment? :)