PDA

View Full Version : Other Contact Number for Social Services or the equivalent here in Tenerife

Jackie
20-09-2011, 18:55
Does anybody know the number to call or the place to go to report someone for very badly neglecting their two young children. It is not for me it is actually for a friend of a friend whose boss happens to own a very large Company out here. Sadly it appears from what I have been told that he and his wife would rather be working or partying 24/7, leaving their eldest child who is 11 to care for a younger sibling both day and all through the night. Obviously the person reporting this wants to remain anonymous as her job would obviously be on the line and it is something she can't afford to lose, but she has also said that she can't just sit back and do nothing about these poor kids.

Any help appreciated, thanks

casabonny
20-09-2011, 21:22
I would assume the best place would be the Guardia Civil or else contact the local town hall and ask where to make this kind of report.

Andrzej
20-09-2011, 22:15
I would just contact the local police.... if worried about being identified, use a phone box.