PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Accomodation and work wanted in Tenerife, References available also have CRB check

rebecca1
21-09-2011, 15:05
looking for any time of work and accomadtion , i grew up in pubs and spent most my time as market trader, but last job was support worker with people who autism, and they were also sectioned under mental health act, hence me having crb check, im great with children , sadly mine are all grown up , and thats why im looking to for a new start and challenge as im still in england but have the money to fly out tonite , was trying to get a cheap holiday for 3,4 weeks and then look while on it, but prices are to high as single traveller, my ex boss at the hospital i worked in would glady recieve a call from you if you need a verbal, and she would gladly send you a written one
i am very trustworthy, and i am very much in need of a chance to show you dedicated i would be and a chance to live my dream in living in the sun

Christine12
25-09-2011, 07:45
looking for any time of work and accomadtion , i grew up in pubs and spent most my time as market trader, but last job was support worker with people who autism, and they were also sectioned under mental health act, hence me having crb check, im great with children , sadly mine are all grown up , and thats why im looking to for a new start and challenge as im still in england but have the money to fly out tonite , was trying to get a cheap holiday for 3,4 weeks and then look while on it, but prices are to high as single traveller, my ex boss at the hospital i worked in would glady recieve a call from you if you need a verbal, and she would gladly send you a written one
i am very trustworthy, and i am very much in need of a chance to show you dedicated i would be and a chance to live my dream in living in the sun

Good luck Rebecca......you sound a very good person that some one can rely on and I
hope some one on here will give you a chance. All the best :tiphat::tiphat:

rebecca1
26-09-2011, 21:49
christine thank you kindly for your support, but sadly ive been looking now for around 9 weeks and its looking like i will just have to settle here in england save up more money, and hope fully i will not give up on my little dream, everything else seems to be snatched away from,but ive got some fight left in me, and im trying so hard not to let them crush my confidence, im just hoping its true what they say what goes go around comes around!!!
if only people all lived by the same rules
meaning .... treat people who you like to be treated yourself..
then maybe we would have a btr life.

herbalwellbeing
16-11-2011, 16:51
Hi, we are looking for people to work with our company as Nutrition & Wellness Coaches. We are looking for people that are interested in this field of work, are self-starters and like helping people. We are holding an open morning/lunch presentation on Saturday 26th November in San Miguel de Abona starting at 11-30am. If you'd be interested to come and meet us on an informal, no-obligation basis then you are very welcome. Message me back if you are interested and/or have any questions. Kind Regards, Patrick Collins