PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Apartment wanted in Los Abrigos, Tenerife from October 18th for 2 weeks.

Ed3229
21-09-2011, 18:46
I have some friends who need an apartment for 2 adults and 3 children in Los Abrigos from 18th oct can anyone help ??

Andy0210
21-09-2011, 20:18
How many bedrooms do you need?

What is important to you, price, views, uk tv etc? I have a friend in Los Abrigos that knows everybody in the village i will speak to him tomorrow if you give me some ideas of what you are looking for ???

Ed3229
21-09-2011, 21:46
How many bedrooms do you need?

What is important to you, price, views, uk tv etc? I have a friend in Los Abrigos that knows everybody in the village i will speak to him tomorrow if you give me some ideas of what you are looking for ???

Its for friends who have family who live in Los Abrigos( they have a small apartment) I think they just need a basic but nice apartment with 2 bedrooms.....

chrissy56
22-09-2011, 07:48
Hi, try www.thetenerifepropertyguide.com or alternatively www.losabrigosproperties.com, David (the owner) is a lovely guy and extremely helpful.

Good luck x

CIM
22-09-2011, 09:46
3 bed 1 bath apartment for 495€ in Los Abrigos:
Clicky... (http://www.losabrigosproperties.com/details.php?&hiddencurrency=EUR&showcat=1&showcity=1&docat=3&username=losabrigosproperties&trans=2&lmflag=true&clang=2&docat=3&propid=34789&stack=117/)

life is short
25-02-2012, 17:59
Hi, try www.thetenerifepropertyguide.com or alternatively www.losabrigosproperties.com, David (the owner) is a lovely guy and extremely helpful.

Good luck x

Hi

Have started a new thread "What's happened with losabrigosproperties.com website? " and was wondering if anyone on this thread knew if David's estate agency is still in business or if it's just the website that has a problem.

Thanks for reading this.

Update:
Have received information that everything is OK. Problem with website which should be sorted soon.