PDA

View Full Version : What's going on in Parque de la Reina?

sonia floyd
21-09-2011, 19:55
Can anyone tell me if there is a fiesta in Parque de la Reina? I saw a few flags etc up today and looked like a couple of rides round by the Cultural centre. Anyone know anything about it?

Tinkabel
21-09-2011, 20:08
Yes they're getting ready for the local fiesta! Think it may be this weekend but will find out and let you know, it usually goes on till the early hours over the weekend, hope you don't live near the cultural centre as it gets rather noisy. ;)

sonia floyd
21-09-2011, 20:36
If you could let me know that would be great. Luckily I live the other end to the Cultural Centre but would love to go. Thankyou :)

Tinkabel
21-09-2011, 20:42
If you could let me know that would be great. Luckily I live the other end to the Cultural Centre but would love to go. Thankyou :)

If i can't find out tonight i might have a walk down tomorrow and try to find out, I'm at the opposite end too so i can enjoy the festivites and still sleep at night, Might even see you down there. :D

Nic
21-09-2011, 21:09
The fiesta starts on Friday, there are signs up to say no parking at the cultural centre from 00.00h on 22 September. The children's party is on Sunday afternoon with face painting, bouncy castles and balloon animals, last year there was a foam party but not sure if they're doing that this year. It starts about 3pm. I'm going with the little uns!

lozzie1821
21-09-2011, 21:15
see all you guys there then..
maybe we could all make a meeting point :-) and have a forum mummy meeting with the kids too :-D

i have a 2 n half and 14month old :-) xx

Tinkabel
21-09-2011, 21:19
The fiesta starts on Friday, there are signs up to say no parking at the cultural centre from 00.00h on 22 September. The children's party is on Sunday afternoon with face painting, bouncy castles and balloon animals, last year there was a foam party but not sure if they're doing that this year. It starts about 3pm. I'm going with the little uns!

I hope they do the foam party, the kids love it, ( even the big ones :whistle:) although the foam was much better the year before last. Hopefully by next year they'll have finished the park and it will be even better.

Nic
21-09-2011, 21:20

Spooky mine are the same!

Tinkabel
21-09-2011, 21:23
see all you guys there then..
maybe we could all make a meeting point :-) and have a forum mummy meeting with the kids too :-D

We spent quite a lot of time near the mojito stall last year Lozzie;)See you down there. :jumping:

lozzie1821
21-09-2011, 22:20
cool see you there.
will be at the bouncy castle of el buho before hand but the mojitos sound like a plan :-D
x

sonia floyd
22-09-2011, 08:38
Thankyou for all the info I can't believe i've lived here for over 2 years and it's the first time i've heard anything about it!! I will be there with my other half, my daughter and my 2 and a half year old grandaughter Looking forward to it See you all there :)

sonia floyd
23-09-2011, 19:35
Does anyone know what is happeneing tonight and what time it starts?