PDA

View Full Version : Do you think it's dangerous to swim in the fountain at Los Cristianos roundabout?

henry
21-09-2011, 20:29
today i went to los cristanos because i was so bored at home!! and just to get out for a few hours. i was walking to hiper trebol around 3pm. and i heard someone yelling woooooo.

i look around and there was some guy in the fountain while the fountain. i was thinking my shelf wow!!! someone having a good time:wow: but i allways saw his little boy there as well. now!! whould that be danger for the boy with all that traffic in the roundabout?? i watch him and the boy for a while. saying thatīs is very dangers for both of them. i went to hiper trebol to get my new hook-up on chocalate. which is a good price. hiper trebol brand chocalate only 0.59 cents. and double the size of snickers. thatīs a very good price. and powerking engery drink for 0.45 cents a can thatīs good. when i came out the guy and the boy was gone and the water was off. but the time i got to the bus station the water was on. so has any body saw the guy in the fountain around 3pm today....???

sunspot
21-09-2011, 20:45
To be perfectly honest Henry if i had been there i may have been tempted to join them...............its been so hot again today

Jackie
21-09-2011, 21:08
haha Henry you do make me laugh, your life is one event after another. You are such a good tonic after a day at work in this heat. Once you have done all of your research on who sells the cheapest Chocolate bar be sure to let me know so I can stock up ;)

tonypub
21-09-2011, 21:10
could of been zarion in the fountain:whistle:

henry
21-09-2011, 21:11
haha Henry you do make me laugh, your life is one event after another. You are such a good tonic after a day at work in this heat. Once you have done all of your research on who sells the cheapest Chocolate bar be sure to let me know so I can stock up ;)

so far the cheapest jack is hiper trebol brand mi nino for 0.59 cents...

Jackie
21-09-2011, 21:12
so far the cheapest jack is hiper trebol brand mi nino for 0.59 cents...

OK mate keep me informed ;)

Andy0210
21-09-2011, 21:15
How much are Huesitos in Hiper Terbol Henry ???

henry
21-09-2011, 21:17
i sure do miss austin texas choclates that they have around austin lambs candy. hugh homemade white or milk chocalte and carameal strawberrys. hugh ones. i donīt know now but back in 1999 was 12 of them for 5 dollars.

i didnīt seen anything andy. i think they were sold out when i went today..

lozzie1821
21-09-2011, 21:20
i danced in the fountain that used to be on the opposite side of san telmo near were the taxi rank goes... it was new years eve and was drunk saying to my friend to come and dance...
i was NOT impressed when all of a sudden the water came up and i was soaked... i was the talk of the night (which i didnt mind haha) but i had to go home and get changed!! :-(

cainaries
21-09-2011, 21:23
i sure do miss austin texas choclates that they have around austin lambs candy. hugh homemade white or milk chocalte and carameal strawberrys. hugh ones. i donīt know now but back in 1999 was 12 of them for 5 dollars.

i didnīt seen anything andy. i think they were sold out when i went today..

OK henry I'm going to take this verry slowly. They make world famous chocolate in Austin, Texas? I never knew that.

Jackie
21-09-2011, 21:24
i danced in the fountain that used to be on the opposite side of san telmo near were the taxi rank goes... it was new years eve and was drunk saying to my friend to come and dance...
i was NOT impressed when all of a sudden the water came up and i was soaked... i was the talk of the night (which i didnt mind haha) but i had to go home and get changed!! :-(

haha reminds me of when my daughter went to Santz Cruz to watch CD Tenerife when they got promoted. Everyone was in the fountains up there forgetting they had to come back down to the south either by bus or car. She only had the clothes she went in but came home in some blokes Tenerife football shirt which he managed to keep dry and another blokes spare shorts that he had in his car...she looked lovely lol

henry
21-09-2011, 21:32
OK henry I'm going to take this verry slowly. They make world famous chocolate in Austin, Texas? I never knew that.

here their site https://lammes.com/

Graceylacey
21-09-2011, 22:15
Hey Henry, Your name has been mentioned so many times that I felt compeled to look at this thread!!!

I drove past the fountain at about 3.10 heading back to our office, the fountain was on, but I have to say I didnt really look if anyone was in the fountain, but I can promise you that each and every day that I drive past it I will look for you ;)

cainaries
21-09-2011, 22:41
here their site https://lammes.com/

Thanks for the link, henry. I've been to Texas a few times but can't recollect trying the chocolates. I am going to follow this up. Mmmmm.

They do look very scrummmmy.

marbro8
21-09-2011, 22:57
they make very famous chocs here in the midlands called cadbury;)

Ecky Thump
22-09-2011, 02:22
they make very famous chocs here in the midlands called cadbury;)

Does that make my wife famous, as she used to work for them in Bournville.:yum:

Fred Perry
22-09-2011, 11:21
Could have been worse! When CD Tenerife fans travel to the mainland for matches we often put bubble bath in the local fountain. This was the main square at Valencia :D

http://i51.tinypic.com/11uzq6w.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/2ugl4at.jpg

TOTO 99
22-09-2011, 11:24
Lol Fred...there can't be many football hooligans that get caught carrying bubble bath..:laugh:

henry
22-09-2011, 20:56
Hey Henry, Your name has been mentioned so many times that I felt compeled to look at this thread!!!

I drove past the fountain at about 3.10 heading back to our office, the fountain was on, but I have to say I didnt really look if anyone was in the fountain, but I can promise you that each and every day that I drive past it I will look for you ;)

got a stalker ... lol!!! banzinga!! that be good. but of the time i be home not doing anything.. since iīm working.. be nice if i went to collage here. but it cost a lot of money by bus going to la laguna. it be nice if there was a collage here in the south. but oh well!! also i never knew a girl was looking for me thatīs a first hahaha!!. everybody here knows me..

Could have been worse! When CD Tenerife fans travel to the mainland for matches we often put bubble bath in the local fountain. This was the main square at Valencia :D

http://i51.tinypic.com/11uzq6w.jpg

http://i52.tinypic.com/2ugl4at.jpg

thatīs looks like fun. maybe i do that next time i go to santa cruz put gel in the fountain for fun:devil2: