PDA

View Full Version : How is this for good service?

Bobby
22-09-2011, 13:01
How is this for good service. I have a new car on order, the new series 1 BMW Urban. On Tuesday I received an e-mail informing me that my car was made the previous day and on the following day it was being shipped to the docks and I should receive delivery on the 10th October. German efficiency.

kieraj
22-09-2011, 23:34
yes until its passed to british transport guys at the docks and then it all goes wrong lol my other half drives hgv's in Germany etc and the efficiency of Holland,France,Belgium and of course Germany, are great but it all falls apart when anything reaches Dover good luck, if its being brought over by a German you will get it on the 10th oct if not good luck x

Bobby
23-09-2011, 23:18
yes until its passed to british transport guys at the docks and then it all goes wrong lol my other half drives hgv's in Germany etc and the efficiency of Holland,France,Belgium and of course Germany, are great but it all falls apart when anything reaches Dover good luck, if its being brought over by a German you will get it on the 10th oct if not good luck x

Thank for that. I'll keep you posted.