PDA

View Full Version : Other Looking for drawing/art lessons for our daughter in Callao Salvaje, Tenerife

arain
22-09-2011, 16:14
Hi

we're looking for someone who could give drawing lessons to our daughter. She's 10 years old, we live in CallaoSalvaje. Once or twice a week. Thanks

KirstyJay
22-09-2011, 17:37
The local Ayuntamiento in Guia de Isora do painting classes which you can enrol your child to, or are you looking for something more specific/one-on-one, and if so, what is your aim?

At 10, I would assume that she'd be extremely talented to warrant private classes, and you'd be encouraging it for a reason, which is why I ask.

I did Fine Art at Uni, and I teach, so if you really want private lessons and are willing to bring her up to Chio for them, then PM me, however if you are looking more for painting classes, then drop down to the local Ayuntamiento and ask about the classes they have on there.... either in Guia de Isora, or Adeje.

:)

arain
03-10-2011, 20:24
Hi, thanks for the info. At the moment we're looking for painting classes. Maybe later we can consider one-to-one tuition (if she proves to be interested enough:)
So if we go to the Ayuntamiento in Adeje, the staff should be able to tell us about the classes they run? Thanks again!

KirstyJay
11-10-2011, 09:46
Yes, in the Cultura area usually. In Guia, they are on twice a week, one of the days is Friday.