PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Pedigree Cocker Spaniel

caroletenerife
22-09-2011, 16:48
Hi, can anyone offer a home to a 4 year old pedigree male Cocker Spaniel, his owner is moving due to work commitments, which means she will be working long hours and says she needs to find another home for him.

He has all his papers and vaccinations and is free to a good home....

This is NOT a Live Arico dog, I am trying to stop him becoming one, so i will put any interested people in touch with the owner. I do not have a photo yet, i will post one as soon as I do
Many thanks

Suej
22-09-2011, 17:26
What another heartbreaking situation! I hope for the doggy´s sake he find a loving home soon!:(

caroletenerife
22-09-2011, 17:40
What another heartbreaking situation! I hope for the doggy´s sake he find a loving home soon!:(
lets hope so Sue, because there is NO ROOM at any of the Inns, i'm thankful they havent just dumped it, as so many do.

anniemc
23-09-2011, 09:35
I am interested in finding out more about this dog- but my husband is away and I need to speak to him first. If he's ok with it,
we could give him a good home. I am going to speak to him now - and get back to you.

caroletenerife
23-09-2011, 10:41
thank you so much for your interest annie, i will probably see the lady today, and i will ask her for photos

anniemc
23-09-2011, 10:56
I have spoken to my husband and he is quite happy for me to find out more about the dog and possibly offer him a home.
Do you know what kind of temprament he has and whether he is ok with kids? Although there is just the two of us normally, we have got grandchildren who will be visiting and obviously I don't want to take him on if he's not good around children.

caroletenerife
23-09-2011, 11:27
will try to find out today annie xx

caroletenerife
24-09-2011, 01:41
hi Annie, here is cocki (strangely enough), the lady is Spanish and does not speak much english, but through one of our spanish volunteers i found out that he is a quiet dog, she did not say anything about children. If you are near San Eugenio, she works nearby, if your interested i will give you her details, thanks x1467

anniemc
24-09-2011, 10:05
He looks lovely- not sure about the name!! I live and work on the Golf but do go to Los Cristianos on a daily basis in the late afternoons. If you could pm me with some details - I could go on Monday. Thanks Carole, I appreciate you taking the time to help.

caroletenerife
26-09-2011, 21:24
Well the Cocker Spaniel formely known as Cocki, is now Olly and is the proud owner of Forum member anniemc, thank you so much Annie for offering this handsome boy a home. Last i heard he was running her ragged on the Golf. Also the little grey mongrel that has been squatting at mine all weekend has indeed an owner, they have been reunited....thank god for that!!!!

karinagal
26-09-2011, 21:30
That's fabulous news Carole, happy endings all round!! Well done to you and to Ollie's new owner!!

Tom & Sharon
26-09-2011, 21:57
And the most gorgeous dog he is too!

slodgedad
26-09-2011, 22:05
Great news. Another success story for TF1..Thread closed