PDA

View Full Version : Other Squash partners wanted in south Tenerife

jas
22-09-2011, 20:51
Is anyone interested in playing squash on a regular basis, minimum once a week, half or full hour. I lost my regular squash partner over a year ago and havenīt played since (lazy B*****r that I am) and witnessed my extended waistline in a full length mirror (loathe the things) and saw the evidence why i canīt get into 90% of my clothes anymore. Decided itīs cheaper to play squash than buy a new set of clothes. Pm me if interested with a phone no. and i will call you back. Cheers, John (N:B: I can see the new slimline me already)

Andy0210
22-09-2011, 22:55
I havenīt played for about 20 years and am not the fittest person in the world but i used to love squash so i could be interested and might just whup your **** in maybe 3 or 4 years, PM me if you want someone to warm up against, where do you play and when ???

londonjimmy
23-09-2011, 10:42
Would be interested in this. Worried about moving over end of oct and eating and drinking too much so want to stay a bit fit! Is there a sports centre in Adeje?

Cheers
james

caspermatt
23-09-2011, 15:33
why dont u guys try paddle tenis. Its a cross between squash and tennis. played as doubles me and young golfer play 3 times a week. great finess and good fun in a group.

londonjimmy
23-09-2011, 15:49
Just watched a video there of paddle tennis matt, looks good! Would definetely be up for that! Where abouts is the court? This 5 weeks is gonna draaaaaaaag right in...!

caspermatt
23-09-2011, 16:09
We play at tenis sur next to the waterpark san eugenio., Its now the 2nd biggest sport in spain. there are courts everywhere now.

Susief
23-09-2011, 17:35
I havenīt played for about 20 years and am not the fittest person in the world but i used to love squash so i could be interested and might just whup your **** in maybe 3 or 4 years, PM me if you want someone to warm up against, where do you play and when ???

Would pay to watch that match! Make sure you got a medic and oxygen on call!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingbaker
04-10-2011, 18:43
YEAH !!!!!!!!! :agree: Better for you guys if you go to the prominade in Los Cris where they have
seats with a little set of pedals. Police usually have their break nearby, so will have radios to get ambulances
for you, if you keel over. HA!!!!HA!!!! :sunburn:

telgolf
05-10-2011, 18:36
I used to play a lot of squash at a reasonably high standard but had to give it up when my knee decided it had had
enough - I would be really interested in giving paddle tennis a go if anybody fancies meeting up - need somebody to give me a heads up n rules,scoring etc. Happy to play anywhere where I can hire a racquet.