PDA

View Full Version : When will the Esmeralda be open again in Faņabe, Tenerife?

k-pipe
23-09-2011, 14:01
Just had wonderful two weeks at Sunwing Resort very nice place, just wondering what the holiday arrangements are for Esmeralda, I know it has just been refurbished but cannot find any info on holidaying there, prefferably Self Catering, any one got any news etc. regards Keith

tonypub
23-09-2011, 14:09
think its just re-opened today.thats all i know sorry.

carol & steve
23-09-2011, 14:11
It appears to have changed it's name to Luabay.....not sure if it's opened yet though, :)

Suej
23-09-2011, 14:11
Apparently itīs very nice there after the refurbishments! It is now being heavily promoted in the German market.

carolethatch
23-09-2011, 15:39
Just done a google search, and seems to be yet another "All Inclusive" hotel, with a special offer if you book now, looks very nice.

caspermatt
23-09-2011, 15:49
yes I have an office accross from it, and it has reopened under the name of luabay costa adeje, It looks very good.

lindsay
23-09-2011, 15:58
yes it's called luabay and all inclusive. only opened a few days ago. my friend is there now and it's a bit mmmm hence them going out all the time. suppose they need to wait to build it up again client wise.

YOUNG GOLFER
23-09-2011, 17:02
Yes it opened a few days back but was told only the first 2 floors.....have to say the place looks really good from the outside.

Just glad it's up and running again as i have a friend who will be more than happy as he has a few bars around this Hotel.

Would be great if a member could take a photo or two for all to see.

imablue
23-09-2011, 20:34
its looking very nice from the outside.....
apart from that ...i know nothing .....

Nic
23-09-2011, 21:39
If doing a search, make sure you put in luabay costa adeje as there is also a luabay in the north and i think there's one in los gigantes too, luabay is the hotel chain name as far as i know...

http://www.luabay.com/es/index.html

jogger321
24-09-2011, 09:11
Well i'm not suprised they changed the name! . If you go to trip advisor and read the Esmerelda reviews quite a lot are pretty dire. Obviously the previous owners just run it into the ground and made as much money as they could along the way!

Anyway this "Lubay" has some pretty strange guests staying there at the moment judged by the photo!

http://www.luabay.com/es/hoteles-costa-adeje-tenerife-hotel-luabay-costa-adeje.html

kingbaker
25-09-2011, 13:59
[QUOTE=jogger321;99718]Well i'm not suprised they changed the name! . If you go to trip advisor and read the Esmerelda reviews quite a lot are pretty dire. Obviously the previous owners just run it into the ground and made as much money as they could along the way!

Anyway this "Lubay" has some pretty strange guests staying there at the moment judged by the photo!

http://www.luabay.com/es/hoteles-costa-adeje-tenerife-hotel-luabay-costa-adeje.html[/QUOT

I just tried to book for 7 nights starting on the 5th,,,,,,,,,,,,nothing available!!!