PDA

View Full Version : Spotify.com

Goforgold
23-09-2011, 15:24
I mentioned Spotify on the old forum and thought I would put on a new thread for anyone who hasn't heard of it. I appreciate we've got You Tube, amongst others, but this is fantastic as it has virutally anything that has ever been recorded. I even found Saturday Night at The Duck Pond on there !! :)

You just do a search either on the instrument, musician, genre, part name of a title and they all appear. It used to be free but now you have to pay £4.99 a month, (no ads), but that's nothing these days, you can't even buy a packet of fags for that price!

Anyway, I thought I'd just put a reminder on for any music fans out there, or anyone who is trying to find that elusive song they've been looking for. :)

zumba queen
23-09-2011, 15:29
Also try grooveshark you get this for free.

Goforgold
23-09-2011, 15:58

Thanks, I've just downloaded it and it's found the couple of things I searched for. I will bear this one in mind for the future. :)

uptowngirl
23-09-2011, 16:54
I am also a big fan of spotify!!!! I have it connected to my iphone too so when in my car or out and about I can stream absolutely any music I want.

Susief
23-09-2011, 17:33

This no good for iPhone unless it's been jailbroken.

I have spotify premium on my iPhone, laptop and pc and pay £9.99 a month. Well worth it, no ads and can listen mobile to it.

I have dozens of invitations if anybody would like a free one, just pm me your email address.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg
23-09-2011, 19:38
I prefer to download from vuze.com, you can get any track or whole album for free. When you've downloaded it you don't need an internet connection to listen to it again. No ads either!

KirstyJay
23-09-2011, 19:54
I have used a day pass on spotify in the past for the kid's parties, as it finds all the music they like and it's 99c for the day. Fab. :)