PDA

View Full Version : Travel re; cost of flights for dogs

ednikk
23-09-2011, 20:25
Hi,

I have been checking prices to fly my dog to England on Monarch and they charge £570, does anyone know of any other flights landing at Gatwick that are cheaper?

Pets@Home
24-09-2011, 07:09
Hi,

I have been checking prices to fly my dog to England on Monarch and they charge £570, does anyone know of any other flights landing at Gatwick that are cheaper?

Hi that is the cheapest there is. However I have 3 dogs sharing a flight to Manchester in November, room for one more dog, max is 4 animals, they are all paying 310 GBP each, if there is a 4th dog the price will go down to 277 GBP,
and another one going to Gatwick end of January on a flight share, 2 dogs and one cat all paying 370 GBP a fourth animal would take it down to 345 GBP, all Monarch Flights and I do everything for the animals. Have all the animals here at PETS@HOME in quarantine waiting until they can go, I dont know yr situation, how far along are u with your animal? is he ready to fly now? has he had everything done including his bloodtest and has he waited the 6 months which is the law?
Have p/m u my email address so u can talk direct to me, if he is ready now he can go on the Manchester flight saving u lots of money, only thing u have to do is drive up there and collect him, if u need to go ahead I will take him for u .....

Pets@Home
27-09-2011, 16:12
Hi basically I am offering them a flight share, which is the only way to lower the cost of any flight for a dog or cat to the UK.
The three that are going in November to Manchester are paying 310 pounds each instead of 570 pounds each.

The service I provide is I look after the animal until they are ready to fly, the three I have at the moment are with me now because the owners went back a while ago.

Most carriers are offering 600 pounds plus to the UK, I am able to offer flight share when they are flying close together.

I do everything for them at COST PRICE and I offer a free service.

Please see below what I offer .......

HOME JAMES FREE PET PASSPORT SERVICE
The FREE service includes the following

· MAKE SURE ALL VACCINATIONS ARE UP TO DATE AND THE ANIMAL
HAS A BLUE PASSPORT AND HAS BEEN MICROCHIPPED
· TAKE ANIMAL TO THE VET FOR RABIES INJECTION 21 DAYS PRE FLIGHT
· SOURCE CORRECT SKYLINE CAGE FOR ANIMAL
· BOOK THE FLIGHT, AND CONFIRM FLIGHT FOR YOU
· EMAIL YOU YOUR TICKET TO RETRIEVE ANIMAL AT AIRPORT
· PRE HEALTH CHECK AND DRONGAL 24/48 HOURS PRE FLIGHT
· COMMUNICATION WITH CLIENT VIA PHONE OR EMAIL
· ALL VET VISITS

Listed above is the FREE service we offer, all you pay is the cost price

WHAT THE CLIENT PAYS FOR

· MINIMUM OF 21 DAYS QUARANTINE WITH PETS@HOME
· TAKE ANIMAL TO AIRPORT AND DEAL WITH THE THREE
SEPARATE PROCESSES
· GO TO CARGO AND DO ALL DOCUMENTATION FOR FLIGHT
· TAKE THE ANIMAL DOWN TO XRAY
· LEAVE THEM AT DEPARTURES
· TELEPHONE CLIENT THAT THE ANIMAL HAS BEEN CHECKED IN

I am just trying to save money for this person, I also have another flight share in January for 4 pets ...... all paying alot less than if they go it alone ...... hope this helps .......

The service is one a PERSONAL service I do for cats and dogs. I have successfully flow back a King Charles In Juy, one dog and 3 cats for one owner in September, the three dogs in November, these unfortunatley had to go on the old quarantine service for 7 months because of the law, then I have 2 dogs and one cat going on the new service when the new law takes effect at the end of January, I am also quoting for another dog and cat to go back and 2 more cats going back next year ..........

Klusner
01-10-2011, 06:14
You are being asked a very handsome amount and if they do provide you a very balance and quality services then it does not matter that what is amount.