PDA

View Full Version : Henry's blog

Pages : [1] 2

henry
23-09-2011, 20:27
i thought instend posting so many things and cloging up the forum. i thought start my blog what what happed to me.like today...

i was so boring at home i told my parents i going out for a while to las chafias. first to get the canary weekly because we all know how fast those go out.. so before 1pm i check the tista website on when 470 coming. great.... 15 min comes at 1pm. all ready it was 12:40 when i left home. to catch the bus. so i wait....and wait...and wait.... man!! i thinking the longest 15 mins i waiting. i check the time and itīs 1:20pm. 467 bus was coming i ask him. when 470 coming on the site said 1pm?? he told me it coming at 2:15pm. a whole hour more to wait!!! forget that i chaught 467 to los cristanos and catch 111 to las chafias. which i did. i walk over to iceland. one of the staff know me when i was working at iceland back then. she told me good news henry!!! mountain dew back in!!! boy i move like speedy gonzales.. i got 5 bottles. and a few oreoīs. i check out. i ask the cashier if iceland going to get double cream oreoīs. the cahsier said(put in a request) fair enough!! i borrow her pen and request the oreo double cream. i drop it put it in the box they have. so i gave the pen back to the cashier and bump into a women who she was talking to blocking the exit door. god!! where they came from?? no one around me and poof they there. i told the women excause me.. nicely.. she reply kinda groche and told me excause me watch where you going!! i just her her while walking out. next time donīt stand where people leaving. i just keep walking out.

so my commen is.. donīt you just hate that!! someone allways blocking you when you leaving or shopping. you walk right behind them and they just stop and look at you. omg!!! if you going to stop slow down in walking then stop not suddelery.. even when i was coming home why people waiting until the bus comes and then quickly find their money or bono? why canīt they do it while waiting for the bus. like i do.

what you think???

Goforgold
23-09-2011, 20:33
Great Blog Henry :)

I agree with you, why do people suddenly stop right in front of you, and why do they decide to stand and have a chat in the middle of the isles and you can't get past with the trolley!! People eh??!! :)

henry
23-09-2011, 20:37
next time goforgold. try this. next time a women stops in front of you. yell out.. omg you having a heartattack. quick somebome call 091 quick. bazinga!!!!

Santiago
23-09-2011, 20:39
That is a really great blog, Henry, it made my day. Thank you!

Vortex Wake
23-09-2011, 20:41
I think Tenerife Forum.com should have a just henry section of its own.

:)

Sal
23-09-2011, 22:02
I know what you mean henry - I was in Sainsburys yesterday trying to get some salad at the chilled counter and there were two old biddys having a mothers' union meeting and I had to stretch right round one of their trolleys to get what I was after. They were totally oblivious to anybody else in the store! Pain in the proverbial!

cainaries
23-09-2011, 22:59
Yesterday driving in my car wanting to turn into the access to the supermarket and two seriously dummmb people were standing in the entrance way. No idea why. So I had to stop since the alternative was to run them over and they just stood and I just sat and the cars behind started hooting and they just stood and I just sat and eventually the man waved an arm at the woman that she needed to move and she still stood there ... it was just so tempting to drive straight in and flatten them both but I couldn't afford the compo I'd have to pay them. I mean whatever did they think I was trying to do. Aaagh.

Sal
23-09-2011, 23:03
Yesterday driving in my car wanting to turn into the access to the supermarket and two seriously dummmb people were standing in the entrance way. No idea why. So I had to stop since the alternative was to run them over and they just stood and I just sat and the cars behind started hooting and they just stood and I just sat and eventually the man waved an arm at the woman that she needed to move and she still stood there ... it was just so tempting to drive straight in and flatten them both but I couldn't afford the compo I'd have to pay them. I mean whatever did they think I was trying to do. Aaagh.

You should have run them over (I would have wanted to)! Some people have no idea!

cainaries
23-09-2011, 23:07
You should have run them over (I would have wanted to)! Some people have no idea!

It was really really tempting to do it! I don't often have such murderous tendencies but they were just so stoooopid.

AL JAY
23-09-2011, 23:24
HENRY... You make my day

bazinga!!!!!!!:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: :bowdown::D

ali marshall
23-09-2011, 23:41
Lol i know what you mean henry,yesterday i did some shopping in hiperdino,the lady in front of me (spanish) was arguing with the cashier because she picked up to packs of 6 eggs and she thought it was 90 cent for both as the cartons were stuck together,instead of looking at the ticket on the shelf to see how much 6 eggs were ,her argument was because they was1 unit they should be 90 cent grr.

I did have a giggle,i thought nice try lady but did not work.Then again the people at the back of the queue was not happy.

Another one was one day i was in iceland in los cris,1 cashier on and big queue,i stood there waiting and realised i forget my cheese,which was next to the till,so i stayed in the queue and said to my son just grab some cheese.Then i heard a english man churps up behind me,are you in the queue or you still shopping,i never wanted to slap someone as much as him,i said i am very sorry but it took my sons 2 seconds to grab the cheese and as we was all still waiting for the queue to go down what was the problem.

I felt better when the cashier told me he was well known for being a miserable old git lol

Henry do you work in live arico shop and always wear a base ball cap as i am sure i have met you???????

henry
25-09-2011, 21:04
i use to work at live arico that was a other guy not me. i was only there on wednesday and saturaday.

today everyone i went to san miguael. of la rominda

which was fun free food, free drinks, people dancing in the street.it was quite nice today while i typing this iīm still full. some nice steaks pork being cooked. i didnīt even know the time was pass 6pm. i catch the bus to go home. i think tomorrow go jogging a little bit if i wanna impressed the coach at adeje on tuesday night. it been a while since i played sports.. (does bowling count??) last time i played sports was just for fun american football back in my high school days. and baseball. man!! where did the time go?? i guess most of that in video games. oh well!!!

cainaries
25-09-2011, 21:18
i use to work at live arico that was a other guy not me. i was only there on wednesday and saturaday.

which was fun free food, free drinks, people dancing in the street.it was quite nice today while i typing this iīm still full. some nice steaks pork being cooked. i didnīt even know the time was pass 6pm. i catch the bus to go home. i think tomorrow go jogging a little bit if i wanna impressed the coach at adeje on tuesday night. it been a while since i played sports.. (does bowling count??) last time i played sports was just for fun american football back in my high school days. and baseball. man!! where did the time go?? i guess most of that in video games. oh well!!!

henry ... dare I ask, dare I, are you American? You don't have to answer, of course not, but the Texan chocolates and 'high school days'.... just give the impression you might be an American ...

Jackie
25-09-2011, 21:18
Henry you are so on my wave length regarding people getting on the buses without having their money/Bono's ready. Different if they had to run for the bus and didn't have it ready, but I have sat at Los Cristianos with people for 15 minutes or more and I bet half of them hold the bus up while they dig in the purse/bags,pockets for their fare once they actually get on it.

henry
25-09-2011, 21:30
henry ... dare I ask, dare I, are you American? You don't have to answer, of course not, but the Texan chocolates and 'high school days'.... just give the impression you might be an American ...

sorry to burst dare i ask bubble cainaries!! i donīt mind to answer i got nothing to hide. yes!! i am a american from austin texas u.s.a. been here with my parents for 12 years now. i got family aunt,uncle cuz etc family in santa cruz from my mom side. my mother was born in jaen but move to tenerife when she was 10 years old. and my father is from maryland u.s.a.

but anybody knows me now. just a redneck (not yankee) here in tenerife

cainaries
25-09-2011, 22:47
sorry to burst dare i ask bubble cainaries!! i donīt mind to answer i got nothing to hide. yes!! i am a american from austin texas u.s.a. been here with my parents for 12 years now. i got family aunt,uncle cuz etc family in santa cruz from my mom side. my mother was born in jaen but move to tenerife when she was 10 years old. and my father is from maryland u.s.a.

but anybody knows me now. just a redneck (not yankee) here in tenerife

No no, you haven't burst any bubbles, henry, rather the opposite. I somehow never imagined there would be someone from Tejas here in the Canaries. Most of my ex-colleagues from Houston, Tejas, have never even heard of the Canary Islands. Have to say you certainly are not anything like any Texan I ever met! Thanks for the personal data.

Goforgold
26-09-2011, 08:52

Sounds as though you had a great day Henry - I wonder if you will go out jogging today? If so, how far did you jog? Now tell me it was further than to get your favourite drink!! ;)

Ed3229
26-09-2011, 08:54
Im thinking I should use Henry as my guide for my holiday over the next two weeks.......

henry
26-09-2011, 21:50
Sounds as though you had a great day Henry - I wonder if you will go out jogging today? If so, how far did you jog? Now tell me it was further than to get your favourite drink!! ;)

well i did went for a walk to parque de reina today and walk back. quite a nice walk about a hour walk.

lozzie1821
26-09-2011, 22:52
Im not the only one then who thinks its ludacris!!!

Having to push prams alot i find ALOT of people just love to walk extremely slowly infront of me & then boom out of no where they just stop.... yes i catch the back of there heels......... do i deserve the look of disgust?? NO I BLOODY DONT! Dont stop in the middle of a walk way when its blatently obvious how busy it is....

Another thing that annoys me is when i push a pram and people are coming towards me - they actually expect me 2 stop for them or the best yet push the pram onto the road so they have room (dont get me wrong!!! when i see wheelchair uses/motorised oap scooters or oaps in general out of respect i move for them)

A woman once did that to me and never moved out the way i was determined not to either so there we were in eachothers way with people walking past us trying to squeeze past and she says in perfect engish "you going to let me pass then!!" Not knowing the fact i was having a bad day i gave it right to her straight the stupid cow that she was & yet she still stood there!!!

some people are just rude and expect the world to work around them even tho they are able bodied more than others jus to take a step to the side to let others pass easier...

cainaries
26-09-2011, 22:57
A few years ago I was on crutches. Fortunately only for a few weeks. They are an idiot magnet. As soon as people see you they walk right at you. And trying to push a supermarket trolley on crutches .... gooodness what fun that was ... not. Every single person in the shop seemed determined to knock me to the ground. Made me view disabled people with far far more sympathy.

KirstyJay
26-09-2011, 23:04
Why don't you use the Tenerife Forum Blog (http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/blog.php) section to start a real blog? ???

henry
13-10-2011, 20:12
sorry kirstyjay it wonīt open up for me.

today i was so bored!! i thought i walk around at iceland in los cristanos. first i get my fix of mountain dew and suger puffs cereal. 2 of my favorite things. so i went to iceland i didnīt see mountain dew. i ask one of the girls you sold out of mountain dew again? they said no, it wasnīt selling here so we stop getting here., but they do carry it las chafias. no fair i think!! los cristanos is the closerest from guaza. well, i said no worry i just get the sugar puffs cereal. aless 1 half will make me happy for the weekend. so when i went to the cereal. oh my god!! a HUGH price hike.
before sugar puffs cereal 350g was 3.50 euros. i know this because i been buying for bout 3 months now. and now it cost 5.15 euros for 350 grams. man!! are you serious bro? 1.65 euros price hike. what a way to ruin my weekend. well, i guess i have to go to kellogs smacks then. i going to miss my sugar puffs for a while. letīs just hope manchester untied can make my weekend a little sunny by beating liverpool this saturday.

also can any one answer this for me? everytime you like a product at iceland and been buying for some time all of a suddely they raise the price. but a product that no one likes at all they keep it in stock and have the same price for a long time? anyone?? wanna take a shot at this question

Andy0210
13-10-2011, 20:20
also can any one answer this for me? everytime you like a product at iceland and been buying for some time all of a suddely they raise the price. but a product that no one likes at all they keep it in stock and have the same price for a long time? anyone?? wanna take a shot at this question

I reckon it must be something to do with the joint Titsa / Iceland / Udanco Supermarket Guaza Anti Henry Campaign ???

henry
13-10-2011, 20:23
rofl !! whould surprize me andy

kingbaker
13-10-2011, 20:27
I think Tenerife Forum.com should have a just henry section of its own.

:)

Sorry I dissagree-----should be a Henry, Goforgold and Jackie, section-----with a few places

kept for urgent cases, and only men (or women) in white coats allowed in unaccompanied

- visitors by appointment only:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy:

Added after 12 minutes:

I reckon it must be something to do with the joint Titsa / Iceland / Udanco Supermarket Guaza Anti Henry Campaign ???

Da*n you got there before me Andy GOFORGOLD seems to be missing in action--------

hasn't been heard of in nearly two weeks......probs de-toxing from her Barraquito addiction.

Maybe she's shacked up in a cave up Teide with a Barraquito Barista -having dumped OH.

I thought she'd've been buyin' drinks for everybody!!!!!!!:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

henry
13-10-2011, 20:44
Sorry I dissagree-----should be a Henry, Goforgold and Jackie, section-----with a few places

kept for urgent cases, and only men (or women) in white coats allowed in unaccompanied

- visitors by appointment only:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::crazy::crazy::crazy::craz y::crazy:

hahaha iīm not crazy, my mother had me tested!! you wanna see the test? lol

Added after 12 minutes:

Da*n you got there before me Andy GOFORGOLD seems to be missing in action--------

hasn't been heard of in nearly two weeks......probs de-toxing from her Barraquito addiction.

Maybe she's shacked up in a cave up Teide with a Barraquito Barista -having dumped OH.

I thought she'd've been buyin' drinks for everybody!!!!!!!:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

be nice if she brought me a drink!! maybe mountain dew or dr.pepper be nice

kingbaker
13-10-2011, 21:11
aoso need to keep a place for ali also along with the others

Loaded
13-10-2011, 22:36
This reminds me of a panel show with some comedians and one was saying the thing he hated most
About London was when some
A hole with a ruck sack suddenly stops while walking making him walk into the back of him. Another panelist said that what he hated most about London was how some idiot would always wall into the back of him whenever he stopped to think!

YOUNG GOLFER
13-10-2011, 22:52
Henry you need a woman mate...these are not life changing problems.:ashamed:

slodgedad
14-10-2011, 01:03
Henry you need a woman mate...these are not life changing problems.:ashamed:

Pay attention YG. He doesn't need a woman he needs a Dr. Pepper....:cheeky:

Andy0210
14-10-2011, 01:33

Nope he needs a Woman, check post no 3 out!

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?9811-Let-s-play-the-quot-What-If-..-quot-game-!!!&p=102252#post102252

Anyone got a sister for our Henry? ;)

slodgedad
14-10-2011, 03:02

You could be right, monsieur vanman...:bowdown::bowdown:

Andy0210
14-10-2011, 18:21
sorry kirstyjay it wonīt open up for me.

today i was so bored!! i thought i walk around at iceland in los cristanos. first i get my fix of mountain dew and suger puffs cereal. 2 of my favorite things. so i went to iceland i didnīt see mountain dew. i ask one of the girls you sold out of mountain dew again? they said no, it wasnīt selling here so we stop getting here., but they do carry it las chafias. no fair i think!! los cristanos is the closerest from guaza. well, i said no worry i just get the sugar puffs cereal. aless 1 half will make me happy for the weekend. so when i went to the cereal. oh my god!! a HUGH price hike.
before sugar puffs cereal 350g was 3.50 euros. i know this because i been buying for bout 3 months now. and now it cost 5.15 euros for 350 grams. man!! are you serious bro? 1.65 euros price hike. what a way to ruin my weekend. well, i guess i have to go to kellogs smacks then. i going to miss my sugar puffs for a while.

Henry check the 320g boxes out in the Las Chafiras Iceland, they are only €1.79, if you get two boxes you can have 640g for €3.58

I made a point of checking this especially for you today!

YOUNG GOLFER
14-10-2011, 18:24
Henry check the 320g boxes out in the Las Chafiras Iceland, they are only €1.79, if you get two boxes you can have 640g for €3.58

Knowing his luck by time he gets there they would of sold out lol

warbey
14-10-2011, 18:59

How much for delivery Andy.?

henry
14-10-2011, 19:14

and donīt forget the mountain dew bro!!

and who knows?? maybe find a girl last name pepper. and she was a doctor

Balou
15-10-2011, 13:34

http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?9811-Let-s-play-the-quot-What-If-..-quot-game-!!!&p=102252#post102252

Anyone got a sister for our Henry? ;)

LOL, canīt Henry just hit one of the bars tonight? Its Saturday :)

kingbaker
15-10-2011, 15:31
You're such a kind, warm, loving and caring person aren't you.....a model
of tranquillity

Added after 35 minutes:

LOL, canīt Henry just hit one of the bars tonight? Its Saturday :)

Have to tell you Henry I was up in Puerto De La Cruz last sat and there was "tallent"
everywhere. I think that the Perky Bra factory must've opened a branch nearby as the
place was UNREAL. They must also have a Perky Butts section in that factory also
but I haven't figured how they do this yet. Any- way its easy to tell who lives there as
the nice ladies with their dogs are unlikely to be tourists simples......somewhere to start eh!!

Maybe you need a footsey couch also. We thought we had one arranged for you last week,
but JACKIE chickened out due to over-excitement, and had to go for a lie-down. Are you
still lookin' for one or are you fixed up?

Also on Sat last about 9.30 pm I passed thru Las Americas(Santiago 2 and 3 )areas and that place was:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
buzzin' with tallent also ---Maybe no need to go to Puerto after all

Added after 6 minutes:

Yeah Henry she might be a tight git.Do you know does Jackie have any money as
she might be worth a try again?:c2::c2::c2::c2:

Goforgold
15-10-2011, 17:40

Now I would have bought you a drink you know that Henry - I was looking out for you on my many walks up and down Las Americas but I couldn't spot you!! :(

I also spent some time lurking outside Compostella Beach looking for Marbro8 in his skintight Speedos but I didn't see him either.

If I can find someone to have the dog we'll be out again asap and I'll bring you a sack of Sugar Puffs and Dr Peppers - don't know if I can bring a young lady with me, you'll need to sort that one out for yourself!! ;)

henry
15-10-2011, 18:09
You're such a kind, warm, loving and caring person aren't you.....a model
of tranquillity

Added after 35 minutes:

Have to tell you Henry I was up in Puerto De La Cruz last sat and there was "tallent"
everywhere. I think that the Perky Bra factory must've opened a branch nearby as the
place was UNREAL. They must also have a Perky Butts section in that factory also
but I haven't figured how they do this yet. Any- way its easy to tell who lives there as
the nice ladies with their dogs are unlikely to be tourists simples......somewhere to start eh!!

Maybe you need a footsey couch also. We thought we had one arranged for you last week,
but JACKIE chickened out due to over-excitement, and had to go for a lie-down. Are you
still lookin' for one or are you fixed up?

Also on Sat last about 9.30 pm I passed thru Las Americas(Santiago 2 and 3 )areas and that place was:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
buzzin' with tallent also ---Maybe no need to go to Puerto after all

Added after 6 minutes:

Yeah Henry she might be a tight git.Do you know does Jackie have any money as
she might be worth a try again?:c2::c2::c2::c2:

tallent?? you mean the ladies right? iīm not familmar with the word
tallent?

Added after 2 minutes:

LOL, canīt Henry just hit one of the bars tonight? Its Saturday :) football is on tonight

Added after 3 minutes:

Now I would have bought you a drink you know that Henry - I was looking out for you on my many walks up and down Las Americas but I couldn't spot you!! :(

I also spent some time lurking outside Compostella Beach looking for Marbro8 in his skintight Speedos but I didn't see him either.

If I can find someone to have the dog we'll be out again asap and I'll bring you a sack of Sugar Puffs and Dr Peppers - don't know if I can bring a young lady with me, you'll need to sort that one out for yourself!! ;) i was watching the swansea vs nowich game at home.

warbey
15-10-2011, 20:46
The Appolo and Bus rank in Cris which I know You use Henry, is usually teeming with People of all ages.
If You like, stay There and I'll meet Goforgold for Your Sugar Puffs.
Sorted..

Nic
15-10-2011, 21:02
Henry, your posts always make me smile, thank you! Did you work in Iceland when you came to Tenerife at first? I think I might have worked with you? Where do you work now (if you don't mind me asking??) Keep blogging mate :o)

henry
16-10-2011, 20:24
Henry, your posts always make me smile, thank you! Did you work in Iceland when you came to Tenerife at first? I think I might have worked with you? Where do you work now (if you don't mind me asking??) Keep blogging mate :o)
yes nic i use to work at iceland when i came from texas. u.s.a. are you the nic you had a girlfriend name ashley i think?? and if i remember right you had a red car?? also are you here in tenerife nic?

henry post below for today

today i was so boring at home i thought i take a walk at vercoinas las americas. god!! it look like a ghost town. few people walking yeah but hardly not as i remember it a few months back. before you had lots of lookie looie man. now maybe 3- 5 around there. i walk over to burger king. one person cooking and no cashier. i wait for 3-5 min there was 4 people waiting to be serve incluned me. so, i just said forget it!! so i walk to mcdonalds. what, i think it was mcdonalds? mcdonaldīs or what i call it back home mcedīs. lol. anyway, they have two computers when you come in to place your order on the screen. thatīs cool!!! but you pay by credit card. so i did the old skool. place my order with the cashier. mcafiler hamburger and 20 chicken nuggets. iīm sure everyone saw the new ad for the hamburger. with serrano ham. i tried it. and ....... itīs the most disguteies burger mcdonalds ever had. serrano ham with beef patty and white cheese with olivo oil for the sause. donīt get that i finish but didnīt like it at all!! shoot!! mcdoanlds bring back the mcrib. that taste better!!! while i was eating two transvettea came in. both (ladies) but i know they were men. you can tell when they talking. one blone long hair and the other black long hair. both have HUGH who know!!! (to make it clean for other members) in their shirt. even i watching them place their order. one spoke english. saying in gay like terms. i want a big mac. with no lettues well done meat. with fresh tomato etc.. and the other want a salad. cesar salad. any who, they went outside to eat i stay inside. and (allmost) every customer who walk in they were laugning about the transvettas. i finish my disgust burger and finish my nuggets. and walking to catch the bus. so, i walk right on the corner. where the disco teca use to be. i know iceland coming there. next to the perfume shop. i went there 3 months ago and today and so far, nothing has change... man!! i thought if iceland moving here on nov 30 (what the website said) they need to do something.start making it now here it is october 16 and nothing!!!

so i caught the bus home. oh yeah!! in fanasty football my ice bats took a horrible hits. but now we licking our wounds now to get ready for next weekend. big game manchester untied vs manchester city. iīm going to stay home and watch that game. even take a look at my players now. this weekend very low score. but hope we do better this next weekend. got a new player kompany from manchester city. i have to train him tomorrow for the weekend..

The Appolo and Bus rank in Cris which I know You use Henry, is usually teeming with People of all ages.
If You like, stay There and I'll meet Goforgold for Your Sugar Puffs.
Sorted..

it o.k. today i got 2 boxes of kelloggs frosties from hiper trebol today. 2.25 that a good price!! and will last me bout a week

Added after 3 minutes:

at the minute nic iīm not working but did reply at iceland for the new store in las americas.

kingbaker
18-10-2011, 13:52
OI!!!! Henry........ Walking up and down the seafront at Las Americas.....there's a name for that ---- I haven't heard of them
buying drinkies Can't remember what they're called..........I think that they also play rugby. Hoo.....nah just can't remember.
Anyways Henry- think I was right........Goldie's a tight git---- only good at making excuses...stead of buying.

henry
18-10-2011, 15:59
today i was reading the spanish newspaper in dairiano de aviso. in sports page it said the player from manchester city aguero is playing!! what!!! are you serious!! how can he playing? i got him in my team in ice abts. but it said he is injury a goin pull 50 percent playing. but yet we is starting in manchester city vs lyon. i donīt understand that. but i do hope he fully recover i need him back in my squard in fanasty football.one of my friends back home (austin texas) got the new fifa 12 game for playstation 3!! and ask me last night if i brought it. i told him no, one day i will. just having fun online wooping other people butts in mortal kombat for playstation 3. also i wondor if any body noticed the chinese shop below destuse bank in los cristanos. i use to shop there for pens and such. but since that horror day of that poor women. i sure everyone knows the story on what happed in the store. it look like business at the store has drop down alot. few people shop there. but i just canīt go there any more. where somone got murded there. give me the creeps everytime i pass there.

Nic
19-10-2011, 20:39
yes nic i use to work at iceland when i came from texas. u.s.a. are you the nic you had a girlfriend name ashley i think?? and if i remember right you had a red car?? also are you here in tenerife nic?

I think that was young Nick and his girlfriend was Hayley (I think!). I'm a female Nic (I worked in the office upstairs). I remember when you came in with your dad. I actually still see you every so often walking around Guaza (I live in Parque de la Reina) but I'm usually driving and don't want to toot the horn cause you probably wouldn't remember me :o)

henry
20-10-2011, 22:06
man!! trying to remember you. i remember clarie and i forgot the girl name but she use to do bookkeeping who use to live in santa cruz. god!! this going to drive me nuts all night long. i walk to pargue de reina everyday. to do something. beside staying home not doing anything.... one of these days we have to meet nic. maybe if i see your face it come back to me my memory. you know how it is. when you 35 years old you forget things like ... hummm. who i was talking to... ah yes!! nic see what i mean!!!. just let me know!! i walk from guaza bout 4ish to pargue de reina.

henry
21-10-2011, 21:40
today i thought go to iceland, just to look around. and pick up the canary weekly newspaper. wish i donīt have to go every friday just to pick up a copy. los cristanos iceland ALLWAYS run out before i get there. any way, i catch the bus and in guaza and las chafias getting ready for a election. ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO? another election maaannnn!! everytime you turn around there a election. even los cristanos getting ready. putting up the big board so all the partys can be on it. man!! when i was in austin texas. you only have 1 election all roll into one. prez of america, the vice prez, your local town hall goverment. but here every time you turn around.. when i went to iceland thought i get some mountain dew. huh!! same thing been a while since i been in iceland in las chafias and they donīt have any mountain dew.. but got some dr.pepper surprize they had that in stock. have any notice when you go to iceland for your favorite thing. itīs allways out of stock. why donīt they order more stock ahead of time!! instead order like 2 cases order 5 cases. something like that. for me i got the yorkshire pudding meal for 1. quite nice i like it. and bacon. i wish iceland sell sausage pattys. instend links. links are o.k. but i like pattys better. for sunday. i really want to see the derby of manchesterīs game. but i be in santa cruz to watch tenerife play. go c.d.tenerife win another game...

TenerifeFanatic
21-10-2011, 21:48
today i thought go to iceland, just to look around. and pick up the canary weekly newspaper. wish i donīt have to go every friday just to pick up a copy. los cristanos iceland ALLWAYS run out before i get there. any way, i catch the bus and in guaza and las chafias getting ready for a election. ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO? another election maaannnn!! everytime you turn around there a election. even los cristanos getting ready. putting up the big board so all the partys can be on it. man!! when i was in austin texas. you only have 1 election all roll into one. prez of america, the vice prez, your local town hall goverment. but here every time you turn around.. when i went to iceland thought i get some mountain dew. huh!! same thing been a while since i been in iceland in las chafias and they donīt have any mountain dew.. but got some dr.pepper surprize they had that in stock. have any notice when you go to iceland for your favorite thing. itīs allways out of stock. why donīt they order more stock ahead of time!! instead order like 2 cases order 5 cases. something like that. for me i got the yorkshire pudding meal for 1. quite nice i like it. and bacon. i wish iceland sell sausage pattys. instend links. links are o.k. but i like pattys better. for sunday. i really want to see the derby of manchesterīs game. but i be in santa cruz to watch tenerife play. go c.d.tenerife win another game...You are a gem! Love your blog!! Keep updating us please!!:wave:

henry
21-10-2011, 22:00
You are a gem! Love your blog!! Keep updating us please!!:wave:
thanks tenerifefanatic and remember.... TAKE CARE AND SPIKE YOUR HAIR..... WOOO...WOOO...WOOO... YOU KNOW IT!!!

TenerifeFanatic
21-10-2011, 22:05
thanks tenerifefanatic and remember.... TAKE CARE AND SPIKE YOUR HAIR..... WOOO...WOOO...WOOO... YOU KNOW IT!!!Spooky!!!!! Just been to my personal hairdresser tonight being spiked!!:neener:

Missingthereef
21-10-2011, 22:28
Hiya Henry!
Just enjoyed reading your blog...really made me smile. Looking forward to our next visit to the reef in a weeks time. Hoping to thaw out after the frosty weather here. Re your sausage link dilemma...Why not split the sausage lengthways then flatten it out before frying or grilling...almost like a patty then.

henry
22-10-2011, 15:50
Hiya Henry!
Just enjoyed reading your blog...really made me smile. Looking forward to our next visit to the reef in a weeks time. Hoping to thaw out after the frosty weather here. Re your sausage link dilemma...Why not split the sausage lengthways then flatten it out before frying or grilling...almost like a patty then.

lol!! yeah but it not the same.. i was talking about the patty like mcdonalds have in their mcmuffin. i do miss the ones from texas earl cambell sasuage with crushed peppers and spicies in the meat.

Added after 4 minutes:

Spooky!!!!! Just been to my personal hairdresser tonight being spiked!!:neener:

spooky huh?? it kinda like you want to pick up the phone and call the ghostbusters!!!

what ever happed to the ghost busters?

who knows maybe casper the friendly ghost is on your side there. but donīt tell scooby doo and shaggy that!!!

tonypub
22-10-2011, 16:07
try scottish square sausage

henry
22-10-2011, 16:38
try scottish square sausage i did try it in the past but it just missing something to my tastbuds. donīt know what. but i will admit i do like iru-bru now and then.

Suej
22-10-2011, 17:35
try scottish square sausage

Oooooh! isnīt that heart attack food! :lol:

henry
22-10-2011, 20:23
Oooooh! isnīt that heart attack food! :lol:

you know!! heart attack is call panic attack!!

Margaretta
22-10-2011, 21:07
Henry, I love your logic, interests and observations! I've only just caught up on your blog and here's something to think about:lots of people are very hard of hearing and this causes them not to notice when others are approaching or speak to them. Lots of people won't admit they are hard of hearing either!
I see that you love sport; have you tried the new padle court up the hill in Las Chafiras yet???
Love Oreos too!!!:wave:

kingbaker
22-10-2011, 21:27
Henry, I love your logic, interests and observations! I've only just caught up on your blog and here's something to think about:lots of people are very hard of hearing and this causes them not to notice when others are approaching or speak to them. Lots of people won't admit they are hard of hearing either!
I see that you love sport; have you tried the new padle court up the hill in Las Chafiras yet???

WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!!!!!!!!! SPEAK UP MAN!!!!!!!!! SPEAK UP MAN!!!!!!!!
You're probs right!! lol:bowdown::bowdown:

henry
22-10-2011, 21:30

bro!! thankīs for the cooment margaretta. to answer your comment i never tried padle before. what is that use padles to use to sail going to the u.k.? and sing the song instend party in the u.s. we be singing there a party in the u.k. :cheeky:

Added after 7 minutes:

WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!!!!!!!!! SPEAK UP MAN!!!!!!!!! SPEAK UP MAN!!!!!!!!
You're probs right!! lol:bowdown::bowdown:

ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO?? CAN YOU HEAR ME IN THE NOISE BLEED SEATS BACK THERE!!!! i keed kingbaker!!! talk about a good broski!!

tomorrow i be going to santa cruz to catch c.d.tenerife played. canīt wait!!!

henry
23-10-2011, 20:51
well i just came back from santa cruz. what a great game tenerife put on!! while i was there i was wtaching a girl with your boyfriend eating potato chips. and hahaha!! something else. i watch her for a little while. she pick up a chip from the bag and said ummm!! then put it in her mouth. and another chip the same thing. ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO? the chips must be that good huh!! to do it over and over. anyway. after the game i went to mcdonalds and try the new mcnifica burger. iīm sure everyone see the ad by now. the burger have serrano ham with olivo oil on a bun. with first bite all the oil come squirt out the burger.and the burger just donīt taste right. just something missing i donīt know!! last time i get that. until next time broskiīs .... oh!! i allmost forgot i just took a peek at my austin ice bats fantasy football and man!! we made a killing on points and body parts lol. now can i get a fist pump 41 points. now where was i?? oh yeah!!! TAKE CARE..... SPIKE YOUR HAIR..... WOOO...WOOO...WOOO YOU KNOW IT!!!

tonypub
23-10-2011, 21:03

henry post below for today

today i was so boring at home i thought i take a walk at vercoinas las americas. god!! it look like a ghost town. few people walking yeah but hardly not as i remember it a few months back. before you had lots of lookie looie man. now maybe 3- 5 around there. i walk over to burger king. one person cooking and no cashier. i wait for 3-5 min there was 4 people waiting to be serve incluned me. so, i just said forget it!! so i walk to mcdonalds. what, i think it was mcdonalds? mcdonaldīs or what i call it back home mcedīs. lol. anyway, they have two computers when you come in to place your order on the screen. thatīs cool!!! but you pay by credit card. so i did the old skool. place my order with the cashier. mcafiler hamburger and 20 chicken nuggets. iīm sure everyone saw the new ad for the hamburger. with serrano ham. i tried it. and ....... itīs the most disguteies burger mcdonalds ever had. serrano ham with beef patty and white cheese with olivo oil for the sause. donīt get that i finish but didnīt like it at all!! shoot!! mcdoanlds bring back the mcrib. that taste better!!! while i was eating two transvettea came in. both (ladies) but i know they were men. .you have memory loss henry????/

you tried the magnifica the other week,was you more intrested in the ladyboys?

henry
23-10-2011, 21:29
you have memory loss henry????/

are you serious bro?? you know how it is tonypub when you reach 35 years old weird things happen in your memory. like dude!! did i remember to post on my blog? or i can make my long island ice z drink? i sure broskis want that hehe.

also i was thinking to post a new thread but canīt think of a good name for it. for my jokes and stuff. or should i keep posting on my blog.

so i pass it to you browsiīs if i going to open a thread, what should be the name of it?

like allways browsiīs!!! TAKE CARE AND SPIKE YOUR HAIR!!!! WOOO.WOOO.WOOO YOU KNOW IT!!!

Andy0210
24-10-2011, 01:24
you have memory loss henry????/

Hahahahaha

now can i get a fist pump

Whats a fist pump ??? and do you get them from the Ladyboys ???

timmylish
24-10-2011, 01:34
Hahahahaha

OMG.
What,s going on here you 2?
You,ll end up getting this place shut up!

Andy0210
24-10-2011, 01:43
OMG.
What,s going on here you 2?
You,ll end up getting this place

Thanks but no thanks, i prefer to be a user not the owner! ;)

henry
24-10-2011, 16:20
Hahahahaha

Whats a fist pump ??? and do you get them from the Ladyboys ??? man!! andy you donīt know what a fist pump is? ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO?? i guess i have to buy a book for you. how to fist pump for dummies!!!

right a fist pump is remember back in 90īs people have their hand as a fist and go around and bark like a dog. well a fist pump is allmost like that. you put your hand as a fist and bang it in mid air.back and fouth. that a fist pump andy.

Added after 5 minutes:

Hahahahaha

see andy even wrestlers doing fist pump any one knows the fist pump it todayīs young thang!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5eAeLz7-rE

tonypub
24-10-2011, 17:02
americans call it a fist pump,english call it a ham shank:devil2:

Madre
24-10-2011, 18:19
Hey Henry were you in Iceland today with your dad? The guy behind me called me Mam and had lots of cans of Dr Pepper and I just thought it may be you. :dontknow:

henry
24-10-2011, 18:40
Hey Henry were you in Iceland today with your dad? The guy behind me called me Mam and had lots of cans of Dr Pepper and I just thought it may be you. :dontknow:

heyyy we got a another broski here!! excause me while i fist pump here (fist pumping...) yeah that was me. on the broski express for dr.pepper cans. didnīt had no more mountain dew. so i had to hook up with my big fishing hook for a case of dr.pepper cans.

today henry blog.

word up broski!! (fist pumping ...)

you know i sure everyone know the song from c&c music factory on the song (things that make you go hummm?)

now these make me go hummm??

if someone ask you have you seen magum?

what it means?

magum ice cream??? magum p.i. t.v.show???? magum pepper spray?? hummmm???

also have you seen tab? hummm??? pick up the tab??? tab off the beer can??? tab cola (remember?)

and also if you take too much iron in your diet. that mean you turn into ironman?

and it been a long time since i been at iceland. i allmost forgot how big it is? it so big that
39,769 sq mi. yes i messure it. took a while. and it so cold in there. i needed a few jackets to keep warm everytime i go there. brrrrrr!!! ready to hit the beach and put on my fake tan for all the broski divas fist pumping when they see me...

Madre
25-10-2011, 14:59
OMG is that what Dr. Pepper does to you? Think I will stick to water :lol:

henry
25-10-2011, 19:00
hahaha, no, broski. i thought i was coming down with something like a cold. my mother wonīt sing soft kitty song to me. i had to check with my dr. dr.pepper to sing to me soft kitty and drinking his magic stuff. lol..

henry blog for today

word up broskiīs!! can i get a fist pump!!! (...fist pumpping....)

i finally finally sold one of my new spider-man shattered dimensions game for playstation 3. got one more to go. and i put it on ebay. i told the game for 30 pounds. and another 10 pounds to mail to brazil. wow!! long ways.
i mail the game off in las galletas. and 2 days ag. my friend in los cristanos ask me if i can get fifa 12 for ps3. i told him no problem!! it will cost 60 euros for english. he said no problem. so today i went to los cristanos to tell him i finally pre-order it. he ask me how you do that? every time i go to play.com,amazon,etc they are sold out!! i got my ways for my broskis. it will take a week to come in. he was so happy when he heard that news.. and keep asking me how you got hold a copy of fifa 12. i never tell my secrents. lol..

when i was waiting for the bus. i saw a black women i said bout mid 30īs. any who i got on the bus, she got on and starting looking for her bono.the bus took off and allmost at guaza. she finally found it. ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO?? take you that long to look for your bono. empty all the stuff from your purse.wow!! bout 5 mins looking into her purse.

what did she had in there.the way she digging i thought she was looking for gold, or maybe oil.

and remember TAKE CARE ...SPIKE YOUR HAIR.... WOOO...WOOO...WOOO YOU KNOW IT!!!

henry
27-10-2011, 18:33
whatīs up browski??

today i went to santa cruz just to hang around with my dad. and when we was coming home my dad stop at mcdonaldīs in Candelaria. my dad went to find a seat. so i look at the menu. ahh cool!!! new cakes at mcdonalds. dairy milk cake,oreo cake, and dairy milk muffin. i get the oreo cake later. so i order two menus of big mac. and what happed after that.ughhh!! now my dad can have little salt with his fires. the doctor said a little salt is o.k. but when we got the fries. god!! 5 kilos of salt on it... ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO?? i went back with the fries and told the lady.we canīt eat this it too much salt. it had so much salt my dad and me had to get another coke to flush the salt from our mouths. we got a new patch of fries. after i told the lady no salt. while i was waiting for my fries. i watch other workers at mcdonalds just pooooouuuurrr alot of salt on the fries. what mcdonalds want from us. (customers) have a heart attack. they doing a very good job doing so!!!

after my dad finish our big mac meal. and 2 med cokes we can still taste the salt in our mouth. i was going to get the oreo cake. but i know ice cream taste get rid of salt. so i got 2 mcflurry. chips ahoy with caremel topping. (surprized they didnīt add salt to that?) it was good. when we got home in guaza. our stomach was so upset from all that salt we had. we was a little busy in the w.c.. if you know what i mean. god!! my dad and me are o.k. but man!! we never had anything that salty before. even a hour later we was still drinking water. next time i go to mcdoanlds i will let everyone know how the oreo cake taste. and if you ever go to mcdoanlds watch them put salt on the fries. next time and now on my dad and me will ask for fries with no salt. iīm very surprized my dad dinīt have a heart attack with the salt overload.

the fries had more salt then the beach.. and on november my parents and me going to santa cruz to visit my grandparents. both is gone. but iīm not looking forward to it. i have graveyards. i can stand them for 10 mins and iīm ready to go. just donīt like them.

right now, i donīt know what to make. thinking to make my long island hot pizza, and chilled it with my long island iced z!!

like allways JUST TAKE CARE... SPIKE YOUR HAIR.... WOO...WOO...WOO.. YOU KNOW IT!!

Added after 6 minutes:

whatīs up browski??

today i went to santa cruz just to hang around with my dad. and when we was coming home my dad stop at mcdonaldīs in Candelaria. my dad went to find a seat. so i look at the menu. ahh cool!!! new cakes at mcdonalds. dairy milk cake,oreo cake, and dairy milk muffin. i get the oreo cake later. so i order two menus of big mac. and what happned after that.ughhh!! now my dad can have little salt with his frys. the doctor said a little salt is o.k. but when we got the fries. god!! 5 kilos of salt on it... ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO?? i went back with the fries and told the lady.we canīt eat this it too much salt. it had so much salt my dad and me had to get another coke to flush the salt from our mouths. we got a new patch of fries. after i told the lady no salt. while i was waiting for my fries. i watch other workers at mcdonalds just pooooouuuurrr alot of salt on the fries. what mcdonalds want from us. (customers) have a heart attack. they doing a very good job doing so!!!

after my dad finish our big mac meal. and 2 med cokes we can still taste the salt in our mouth. i was going to get the oreo cake. but i know ice cream taste get rid of salt. so i got 2 mcflurry. chips ahoy with caremel topping. (surprized they didnīt add salt to that?) it was good. when we got home in guaza. our stomach was so upset from all that salt we had. we was a little busy in the w.c.. if you know what i mean. god!! my dad and me are o.k. but man!! we never had anything that salty before. even a hour later we was still drinking water. next time i go to mcdoanlds i will let everyone know how the oreo cake taste. and if you ever go to mcdoanlds watch them put salt on the fries. next time and now my dad and me will ask for fries with no salt. iīm very surprized my dad didnīt have a heart attack with the salt overload.

the fries had more salt then the beach.. and on november 1 my parents and me going to santa cruz to visit my grandparents. both is gone. but iīm not looking forward to it. i have graveyards. i can stand them for 10 mins and iīm ready to go. just donīt like them.

right now, i donīt know what to make. thinking to make my long island hot pizza, and chilled it with my long island iced z!!

like allways JUST TAKE CARE... SPIKE YOUR HAIR.... WOO...WOO...WOO.. YOU KNOW IT!!

also broskiīs iīm still waiting for a good name on a thread. and i can post. i was thinking the long island iced z thread. but i pass it over to you browskiīs what a good name for the thread?

henry
01-11-2011, 21:14
whatīs up broskiīs??

iīm sure everyone had a great halloween? i had a few trick or treater. i finish pass out candy at 9pm. i wanna watch some good horror flims that was on t.v. i saw scream. and halloween h20. it was o.k. also browski. since xīmas is just around the corner. (canīt wait) and i sure there gamerz out there who want the lasest games on playstation 3. just pm me. what game and a quote on the game you have in mind. some games ARE HUGH DEMAND like uncharted 3, fifa 12, moden warfare 3 etc. just let me know and i be happy to place a copy for you. bet you saving ugh!! the games are in spanish. ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO? no, the games are in 100 percent english. so, like i said if you have a game in mind just let me know ahead of time. and i had to change a few players on the fanasty football for my ice bats. also we got some new players. my scount told me on the players and i quickly sign them up. so, we have to see what they can do this weekend. go ahead and check out the NEW AUSTIN ICE BATS. thatīs all i got for now browskiīs and ... WOO...WOO...WOO.. YOU KNOW IT!!

Added after 3 minutes:

the edit post not working as usual!!

where i have and a quote on the game you have in mind.

i mean and i give you a quote on the game you have in mind

henry
03-11-2011, 22:43
today blog...

finally i got to the forum. god, what a mess. i think since it got update yesterday. i bookmark the site. and it keeps coming back website not fround. odd!!! :confused: so i look it up on yahoo.com for tenerifeforum.org. same thing website not found. it on the search engine. but when i click it it said website not found. i had to go to america online to get it. finally i got it.
also i still see the problems occur on the forum for edit and quick reply. blank screen thatīs sucks!! today i took a little walking around in los cristanos and las americas. went to live arico in los cristanos. to say hi to everyone there.and walk over to iceland to pick up some big cans of dog food for my doggie. when i went to iceland. i got happy and sad. the happy part they restock the shelfs again with mountain dew. the sad part 1.55 a bottle for 50oz. well so much for the ofter they had 0.85 cents per bottle. well, i know they still have winalot dog food. wrong again!! all sold out no big cans of dog food. well, since i there pick up a packet of crisps
wrong again... not a single package of crisps. mutipack yes but i just want one bag to eat on the way to the bus station. well, that little walk was a wasting trip.

so i went to mercadona by the count house in las americas. i pick up 4 cans of dog food. and a kilo of newquick. looking at the heavy things to take on the bus i get one of those raffle bags. WHAT??? no a single raffle bag. taking a mickey now!!! well i just ask for a large plastic bag. no large bags, no medium bags just those small clear bags. boy oh boy!! just what is going on here?? supermakets (suppose) to stock things that people need. not run out.order more. even i overhead a few customers asking for raffle bags. you chould see me carrying 4 bags total 2 bags in double bags.

also since no one even ebay i have the game spider-man shattered dimensions donīt want to buy it from me. havnīt been open yet. i thinking to get it graded in a plaque. here the website where they can graded toys,videogames etc.

www.vggrader.com

i allready send a e-mail to them request a order form to grad my game. it will take 2-3 weeks for it. it looks like i have to send the game plus payment 35 dollars and they will graded the game. and who knows in 10-12 years or so it might be worth some money.

henry
21-11-2011, 17:49
whatīs up everybody?? today i was bored so went to los cristanos and just look around the video game store near the post office.while i was looking around. i stumped across a used copy of silent hill 3 for playstation 2. wow!! only 6 euros. and this game is very very rare. i went on the video game charting and it said that a used game of silent hill 3 for playstation 2 running bout 70 dollars and a brand new copy for allmost 200 dollars. wow!! and i got the used copy yeahhhh!!! and for 20 euros need for speed hot pursuit limited edition.. and my friend back home in texas for 40 dollars he got me battlefield 3 limited edition. i donīt own a xbox 360 but he said the limited edition only made 5,000 copys in all of america. he pick up 2 one for me as a collection and same with him. he owns a ps3 as well.i will post the picture of the three games here.so you see it.

Added after 5 minutes:

Added after 8 minutes:

also when i was coming home has any one noticed that all bus going to las gallents not going on the freeway any more. they now going thru apolo up by the padaise park hotel and going up that route now. i think that better. then going thru the freeway.

henry
22-12-2011, 21:41
today i went shopping with my dad to lidi in las chafias. when we coming out we saw a women talking to another women walking and a handycapp guy in his car,driving up to her. now the guy was doing o.k. but the two ladies didnīt see the car coming and came very very close hitting the girl who not looking. he slam his breaks and i swear bout 5 to 7 ints away from hitting her. and then she spoke english to her girlfriend. saying wow!! that was close and then broke out laugning and both girls walking away to their car. man!! people canīt stop talking to look both ways if a car is coming or not? and whould it be funny for her if she did got hit? what she will said if she did got hit and knock her down,(help! iīm falling and i canīt get up?) i bellive that the girl who didnīt see the handcapp guy driving was more into my good looking sexy body!! idk. but ladies fyi please look both ways before you cross the street. i wanna all the ladies members to be safe during this holiday season. and donīt look at my sexy body when you talking lol!!!

Jackie
22-12-2011, 22:03
i wanna all the ladies members to be safe during this holiday season. and donīt look at my sexy body when you talking lol!!!

You didn't give us the chance Henry...you didn't turn up at the Forum Christmas Party ;)

henry
22-12-2011, 22:10
You didn't give us the chance Henry...you didn't turn up at the Forum Christmas Party ;) i wanna to go but i knew i was going to be on another wild goose chase, and who knows might wind up in i donīt know maybe at new york broxīs. but all joking aside i just didnīt know how to get there by bus.

slodgedad
22-12-2011, 22:15
i wanna to go but i knew i was going to be on another wild goose chase, and who knows might wind up in i donīt know maybe at new york broxīs. but all joking aside i just didnīt know how to get there by bus.

You shoulda said something, H. I had to drive past Guaza on the way.

You would have been safe with me as I was the only one at the party:) sober..

henry
22-12-2011, 22:30
You shoulda said something, H. I had to drive past Guaza on the way.

You would have been safe with me as I was the only one at the party:) sober..

thanks slodgedad but itīs o.k. maybe next year.. i sure even if i did came all the ladies see my sexy body and just wanna tear my clothes. i can see it now especially jackie. (be screaming look itīs henry i got first dips on his broskiīs jacket and shirt) beside slodgedad the ladies members think iīm justin beiber lol. but if something pop up just let me know and hire some bodyguards for me so jackie wonīt be running to me and the other ladies. lol

tonypub
23-12-2011, 02:38
has iceland stated sellin drugs?

Andy0210
23-12-2011, 10:02
has iceland stated sellin drugs?

If my neighbours arenīt up already i think i will have just woke them up laughing Broski! :crylaughing:

Jackie
23-12-2011, 16:29
thanks slodgedad but itīs o.k. maybe next year.. i sure even if i did came all the ladies see my sexy body and just wanna tear my clothes. i can see it now especially jackie. (be screaming look itīs henry i got first dips on his broskiīs jacket and shirt) beside slodgedad the ladies members think iīm justin beiber lol. but if something pop up just let me know and hire some bodyguards for me so jackie wonīt be running to me and the other ladies. lol

God help us:crylaughing::spin::crazy:

primrose
23-12-2011, 17:31
Henry you are a Star, poster of the year.:tiphat::stars::cheer:

henry
23-12-2011, 20:58
has iceland stated sellin drugs? iceland not selling drugs but thanks to them i do make my long island iced z!!!

Henry you are a Star, poster of the year.:tiphat::stars::cheer: speaking about posters someone told me wonīt said who. but they said jackie have a poster of me shirt off standing by a firetruck. lol

Added after 8 minutes:

you know broskiīs today i went to live arico shop in slienco. just to see any good used video games or books. bit sad no video games but i look at some books they had. there was two ladies in the other room. look at some books. and i overheard a guy going in to look at some books. he said man !! you need a flashlight to look at the books is about. there no light to see what books they have on the shelf.
now i do agree with that how can any one see what books there is in the back room when there no lights. even i didnīt went to the back room because he right you do need a flashlight or a tourch to see back there. kinda like indiana jones movie maybe need a firestick to see. donīt get me wrong broskiīs i support what everyone is doing at live arico. but it whould be nice if they have light in the back room for the books. i think i be smart and carry a little flashlight when i go back to see any good boks there.

henry
29-12-2011, 21:24
whatīs up broskiīs?? your tenerife forum champion here!!

man!! all excited about the new year 2012!!

i got my long island iced h ready to go!!

also i donīt know what the mods change the tilte to my new thread from h! true long island iced h to true storied on the forum. but it cool no compalins!!

today went to iceland in las chafias just to look around if any mountain dew but no sold out (it figures!!) so i got a few 6-pack pepsi good price 2.25 for a 6-pack. iīm a coke person but pepsi is good now and then. also getting ready for my new thread true stories on the forum. last night i was watching fox on the internet of scream. yeah i seen it before. right up to the end the internet went off (are you serious bro?) i all ready know how it ended. i sure everyone knows the ended of the movie scream. also i excited that next year at the movies they will have star wars in 3d. :c2: HUUUUGHHH STAR WARS FAN RIGHT HERE!! canīt wait to see that in 3d..so, broskiīs and my peps i just chilling and fist pumping to my radio station back home in austin texas. if you wanna heard live from my home town go to www.majic.com and click listen now. i sure you broski and peps like it.. so check out the thread on jan 1 true stories of tenerife forum. and remember folks ..... take care....spike your hair....... wooo...wooo...wooo... you know it!!

Margaretta
29-12-2011, 21:27
Henry, you are keeping me young! Loving your lively blog.xx

henry
29-12-2011, 21:35
wait until you read true stories on the tenerife forum on jan 1. and thanks

tonypub
30-12-2011, 02:25
today went to iceland in las chafias just to look around if any mountain dew but no sold out (it figures!!) !ive heard a certain little lady up a mountain keeps buyin it all,dunno why?

Jackie
30-12-2011, 10:14
"lady'...that's pushing it lol...

H you need to write a letter of complaint telling Iceland they need to stock more of your favourite drink...or maybe Tony could get a supply in The Pub for you then you wouldn't keep having to go to Iceland looking for it. What could be better, sitting in the sun, drinking your favourite drink, chatting with Tony ;)

tonypub
30-12-2011, 10:49
"lady'...that's pushing it lol...

H you need to write a letter of complaint telling Iceland they need to stock more of your favourite drink...or maybe Tony could get a supply in The Pub for you then you wouldn't keep having to go to Iceland looking for it. What could be better, sitting in the sun, drinking your favourite drink, chatting with Tony ;)youll have to show him where it is jackie,dont lead him on a wild goose chase like the football episode

Jackie
30-12-2011, 10:57
youll have to show him where it is jackie,dont lead him on a wild goose chase like the football episode

haha just because I got my supermarkets mixed up...shows how often I go shopping lol

henry
30-12-2011, 19:07
haha just because I got my supermarkets mixed up...shows how often I go shopping lol yeah tony beside if jackie ever saw me at the supermaket she been sing lady gaga song bad romance ..... in her cheerleading outfit and use two brocoli as her pompomsīs :whistle::raspberry2:

Jackie
30-12-2011, 19:16
yeah tony beside if jackie ever saw me at the supermaket she been sing lady gaga song bad romance ..... in her cheerleading outfit and use two brocoli as her pompomsīs :whistle::raspberry2:

haha, and you said you've never met me Henry...I do only wear this at weekends though!!!!!

henry
30-12-2011, 19:26
haha, and you said you've never met me Henry...I do only wear this at weekends though!!!!! thatīs not what i heard!! lol

tonypub
30-12-2011, 19:32
thatīs not what i heard!! lolwhat you heard h?

Jackie
30-12-2011, 19:32
thatīs not what i heard!! lol

Henry I can't believe people are giving my secrets away...can't trust anyone ;)

Added after 3 minutes:

what you heard h?

he doesn't need your input either lol

henry
30-12-2011, 19:55
Henry I can't believe people are giving my secrets away...can't trust anyone ;)

Added after 3 minutes:

he doesn't need your input either lol

what i heard was from the breakfast club about jackie. everyone knows the breakfast club right?? smackem from kelloggs smacks , tony the tiger from frosties, the monkey from choco kispies talking that jackie have posters of me all over her wall kind like a shine with candles lights and stuff. god!! this just creeps me out!!! and i thought horror video games was scary this is worse... lol:crylaughing:

Jackie
30-12-2011, 19:57
what i heard was from the breakfast club about jackie. everyone knows the breakfast club right?? smackem from kelloggs smacks , tony the tiger from frosties, the monkey from choco kispies talking that jackie have posters of me all over her wall kind like a shine with candles lights and stuff. god!! this just creeps me out!!! and i thought horror video games was scary this is worse... lol:crylaughing:

thanks H:crying2:

henry
30-12-2011, 20:01
not bad for my pep. lol thought you get a laugn

tonypub
30-12-2011, 20:11
can you to get a room please:whistle:

Jackie
30-12-2011, 20:22
can you to get a room please:whistle:

:nono:................

warbey
30-12-2011, 20:58
Henry, You do talk fast. Mustav bin to de Bronx proper.

henry
31-12-2011, 18:32
Henry, You do talk fast. Mustav bin to de Bronx proper. well warbey since iīm the tenerife forum champion you allways have to come back with fast answers.

warbey
02-01-2012, 20:05
well warbey since iīm the tenerife forum champion you allways have to come back with fast answers.

Yes Massa.....:D:D:bowdown::bowdown:.

henry
12-02-2012, 20:07
well browkiīs and peps what a weekend this was!! first i very sad that whitney houston died. i really like her music when i was growing up. r.i.p. and today is the vote for greece to get the bailout. i really hate to said this,but i think greece SHOULD default and get out of the euro. if greece do get the package. rest a sure in a few months time they will ask for another bailout. if greece default yes i know it going to be rougn for a few years just look at argentina few years ago. they default on their dept. a few years later they becaome strong and now look where they at. to me i think the (euro dream) is becoming a nightmare.spain is upset. portual is upset, germany has fire (sack) i think it was 500,000 people from car dealers. it not working at all. i sure you browski and peps agree with me on this!! and last but not less. i thought i get out of my bat cave for fresh air. i catch the bus 467 now going to adeje for what the website said. i ask the bus driver (adeje) he is iīm not going there. i told him the website said you are. he donīt know anything bout it. odd!! he should know!! o.k. i walk around las americas then. i walk around and i remember mcdonalds have the mcrib again. i miss that. i went to mcdonalds down at veronicas. and ask for mcrib. they thought i was asking for mcwrap. i told them on facebook it said mcrib is back. they keep saying there the mcwrap. are they that hard heading!! i ask for the manager and ask him when the mcrib coming. finally i got somewhere. he said all over tenerife will have the mcrib on the 14 of the month. so i went to burger king for a steakhouse burger. i see thay have la liga glasses for a euro when you but a menu. fair enough!! i order my food and ask for real madrid glass. the cashier said we only have gefate, villareal, las palmes, and last one of barcelona. las palmes?? i ask she said yes!! they in la liga. odd!! last time i remember las palmes is in 2 division not la liga. but she said no they are in la liga!! sure it odd!! i miss something here. i got barcelona and this coming weekend give it to my aunt.. she a hugh barcelona fan!! but i still thinking how they las palmas in la liga. las palams is number 13 in 2 divison. soooo!!! how they got to la liga!! hummm!! mind wondors!! anyway!! i see i need a new bono to head back home. i went to 4 diffenct places i know that sell bonos. one place was closed. 24 hours open yeah right!!! 2 other places ran out of bonos. and the last place after waling 30 mins finally have bonos for the bus. that bad look all over just for a place that sell bonos that sad!!
so i waiting for the bus by hotel vulcano hotel. and after waiting for 2 hours for the bus. yes 467 came by after a hour fullllll of people he will not let no one on because so full. so finally after 2 hours hours of waiting for 467 to come by it was full but very surprize the bus driver let the people come on. so i finally home and whew!! alot of typing. and remember take care and spike your hair!!! woo.woo..woo you know it!!!

Added after 2 minutes:

oh yeah!! i allmost forgot!! how you browski and peps like my avartar!! since the canaval coming to santa cruz i dress up at smoke from mortal kombat video game. and also i play a little bit on program so it look like i have smoke on my hand not bad huh??

Jackie
12-02-2012, 21:32
H paragraphs are the way forward lol :)

henry
14-02-2012, 21:15
well browskiīs and peps today is Valentine's Day!! i heard jackie is sharing some bubbly with tony this is what i heard!!! lol any who, wishing all my browskiīs and peps and Valentine's Day!! for me 35 years of being lonely not bad!! before i know it be 36 years wooowww!!! time sure is pass by well i guess i drown my sarrows again this year in a couple shots of nesquick chocalate milk. since i donīt drink newquick allways be there for me. well i better get the gallon of nesquick ready then...

Jackie
15-02-2012, 19:04
haha H you are such a ray of sunshine..

You need to get together with your Spanish mate Danesa. She added me on FB a few months ago and asked if I could teach her some English. I think she was a bit jealous that we were chatting because she made it quite clear to me that she was YOUR friend when she sent me the request. What a great excuse for you two to get together, you can be her teacher ;)

henry
15-02-2012, 20:10
haha H you are such a ray of sunshine..

You need to get together with your Spanish mate Danesa. She added me on FB a few months ago and asked if I could teach her some English. I think she was a bit jealous that we were chatting because she made it quite clear to me that she was YOUR friend when she sent me the request. What a great excuse for you two to get together, you can be her teacher ;) jackie yes she is a good friend. but she leaves in san miguel. and i do visit her now and then. with no job it cost quite a bit to see her catching the bus from guaza to san miguel

Jackie
15-02-2012, 20:18
So she's only up the road from me.....H stop making excuses lol arrange to meet somewhere in the middle...you men have always got an excuse lol ;)

henry
15-02-2012, 20:40
So she's only up the road from me.....H stop making excuses lol arrange to meet somewhere in the middle...you men have always got an excuse lol ;) for me it true. i donīt make excuse like some ladies i know ask them on a date then they replay no!! that night iīm washing my hair. now for me it only takes bout 3-5 mins to wash my hair. but all night!!! wow lol that a record!! i afaid to see that water bill hahahahaha

henry
26-02-2012, 21:32
well browskiīs not bad!! not bad at all as soon as it be march first for me that day will be 15 months without work. god!! thatīs is toooo long!! if any body hear any thing bout a job pm me. just so really bored at home not doing anything. if there is a job for part time or full time let me know!!! even i just give up placing cv across the south of tenerife. i bet when i place my cv they look at it and throw it away. and those copy costing me money to make copies for it as well. so if any one heard anything pm me cheers!! it seem like i just wasting my life away not doing anything at all...

tonypub
26-02-2012, 22:45
well browskiīs not bad!! not bad at all as soon as it be march first for me that day will be 15 months without work. god!! thatīs is toooo long!! if any body hear any thing bout a job pm me. just so really bored at home not doing anything. if there is a job for part time or full time let me know!!! even i just give up placing cv across the south of tenerife. i bet when i place my cv they look at it and throw it away. and those copy costing me money to make copies for it as well. so if any one heard anything pm me cheers!! it seem like i just wasting my life away not doing anything at all...not so long ago you had a job n quit was it?the one in fanabe?

henry
27-02-2012, 20:34
not so long ago you had a job n quit was it?the one in fanabe? no i didnīt quir tony. they let go of me. because the other guy was on vacation and they need someone for that time. when he came back i was gone. sucks huh??

warbey
28-02-2012, 20:04
Can Somebody give the Champ a Job..?

henry
28-02-2012, 20:30
well browskiīs today i was soooooo bored!! a idea came to mind. (very rare lol) i thought i take one of my playstation 3 controllers and custom paint it. this is my very first time doing it. i allready took my controller apart today. and paint it tomorrow. tonight think what color to prep it and my color tonight. and work on it tomorrow. right now my controller is apart now. i all ready clean it even the mother board inside as wel.. so wish me luck for tomorrow. i be happy to take a pic of it when it done. but somehow the forum not post my pics weird? maybe i do a video when i finish paint and put back together. canīt wait!!! for tomorrow

henry
29-02-2012, 21:12
well i paint my playstation 3 controller it looks pretty good for a first time. just have to wait for the paint to dry for tonight. and hope it turn out great. i have to put my primer color on and wait for bout a hour to dry. and start painting it now play the waiting game. the real fun begin is putting everything back together again. since the photos not working on the forum i post a video of it. before and after. so stay tuned for it...

tonypub
29-02-2012, 21:52
well i paint my playstation 3 controller it looks pretty good for a first time. just have to wait for the paint to dry for tonight. and hope it turn out great. i have to put my primer color on and wait for bout a hour to dry. and start painting it now play the waiting game. the real fun begin is putting everything back together again. since the photos not working on the forum i post a video of it. before and after. so stay tuned for it...keep blowing the paint and it will dry quicker

henry
29-02-2012, 21:59
keep blowing the paint and it will dry quicker no tony iīm not going to put any (blow) cocaine on my controller now lol

henry
01-03-2012, 18:34
here it is everybody my contorller. first thing first it a good thing this contoller was acting up. starting to break. so i thought i have some fun with it. since i canīt post a pic on the forum still donīt know why i canīt post pics on here any more. i made a short video of it. even the games i pick up 2 weeks ago as well. iīm thinking put my controller on ebay just the outter case. have fun looking at it!! let me know what you think on my painting???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBpHbay2sFk

warbey
01-03-2012, 21:02
Looks good to Me Champ..

tonypub
01-03-2012, 21:42
unshaven again henry,and whys your hair not spiked?

henry
02-03-2012, 18:43
unshaven again henry,and whys your hair not spiked?

ran out of browski gel and have to make some more!!!

tonypub
02-03-2012, 21:17
ran out of browski gel and have to make some more!!!fist pumping?

henry
04-03-2012, 01:23
fist pumping? allways!! but more excited my ice bats beating your team!!!

warbey
04-03-2012, 21:26
Straight down route 66 eh.?

henry
18-03-2012, 20:26
nothing like the classic. this is too funny and thought i pass it to my browskiīs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diQK9ES4NKk

henry
01-04-2012, 23:25
man what a day!! browskiīs!! today i was ssooooo excited to go see wrestling today by alcampo. i brought two tickets 2 months ago all together 50 euros. 25 each. my dad and me went down there today. it was showing at 8pm. we got there at 7pm. so bout 7:30pm we was walking to the gate and a few other people as well. only to find out the one night wrestling is cancelled!!! i ask how come? they said not enough people brought tickets. and no this wasnīt no april fool either. quite a few people got so upset even they said why canīt put it on the radio or newspaper that it been cancelled!! even they said how can we get out money back!! but the police at the place said get your money back at el corte ingles. so now disappoment i now have to catch the bus back to santa cruz to (try) to get my 50 euros back from el corte ingles.

not bad huh? this happen to me twice now

one with a spanish singer jarabe de palo and now wrestling.

now i starting to get picking now!! now watch sting is coming to santa cruz and i bet you everyone buy a ticket and on the day of the event it get cancelled!!!

how can anyone enjoy something when at the last mintue it gets cancelled!!!

i sure hope i get my 50 euros back from el corte ingles. and they two tickets was allmost front row as well. i got these 2 months ago. now here comes the hassle to get my money back.

but not all things lost later tonight i going to oder wrestlemania ppv from america. aless thatīs only 6 euros. and i can allways put it in english or spanish!! english is better!!!! wish me luck to get my 50 euros back from el corte ingles!!!

slodgedad
01-04-2012, 23:44
man what a day!! browskiīs!! today i was ssooooo excited to go see wrestling today by alcampo. i brought two tickets 2 months ago all together 50 euros. 25 each. my dad and me went down there today. it was showing at 8pm. we got there at 7pm. so bout 7:30pm we was walking to the gate and a few other people as well. only to find out the one night wrestling is cancelled!!! i ask how come? they said not enough people brought tickets. and no this wasnīt no april fool either. quite a few people got so upset even they said why canīt put it on the radio or newspaper that it been cancelled!! even they said how can we get out money back!! but the police at the place said get your money back at el corte ingles. so now disappoment i now have to catch the bus back to santa cruz to (try) to get my 50 euros back from el corte ingles.

not bad huh? this happen to me twice now

one with a spanish singer jarabe de palo and now wrestling.

now i starting to get picking now!! now watch sting is coming to santa cruz and i bet you everyone buy a ticket and on the day of the event it get cancelled!!!

how can anyone enjoy something when at the last mintue it gets cancelled!!!

i sure hope i get my 50 euros back from el corte ingles. and they two tickets was allmost front row as well. i got these 2 months ago. now here comes the hassle to get my money back.

but not all things lost later tonight i going to oder wrestlemania ppv from america. aless thatīs only 6 euros. and i can allways put it in english or spanish!! english is better!!!! wish me luck to get my 50 euros back from el corte ingles!!!

Best of luck, H..

poker
02-04-2012, 03:38
Hopefully you wont get it back as a to buy ticket next tome you come to Corte Engles.
Good luck.

Sent using Tapatalk.

henry
02-04-2012, 21:19
well browskiīs i went to santa cruz today to get my money back. and wow no hassle!! had to wait a few customers in front ofme. but my money got refund. so with that money i got me a good micphone for my computer (hope it fits!!) and a few pick up games. i got the limited edition of bayonetta for 10 euros i ask the guy sealed and he quick show it to me and great i take it. and a few other games i post a video on that soon. but when i was on the bus looking at the games i look at bayonetta limited edition and on the back a piece of shrink wap is missing. thatīs sucks!! i donīt know just to keep it like it is or resale it on ebay. but that sucks the missing piece of shrink wrap i just hate that!!! aghh!!! but when i went home i order wrestlemania 29!! wow!! thatīs was worth the 6 euros 4 hours of wrestle yeah!!!

henry
06-04-2012, 20:03
word up broskiīs!!! nothing much i really wanting to start a new thread but somehow having problems... the typing box is not there and when i want to start again it keeps saying i donīt have permisiion. sure hope iīm not banned. i canīt think of anything i done wrong? i donīt know maybe itīs acting up who knows!! so i thought i place it here. since having trouble posting a new thread for some reason??? any way, yesterday i was so bored at home. i thought i go for a new look. i went to hiper trebol and got some blond hair dye. not bad 4 euros for it. so yesterday i was read ing manuel to dye my hair blond. it said bout 40-45 mins. with the dye. so i thought about it and keep it in for a full 30 mins. and after i shower. (ladies donīt pass out now lol) i dry my hair and oh my god!! talk about blond...... it a good thing i didnīt leave for 40-45 mins!!! today i add a little mystic purple on my hair. turn out great. but still very strong blond since i canīt post any photos (still donīt know why???) i add a quick video just a few secounds ago. so you see the strong blond and the mystic purple i add today. what yaīll think of it? also i done this all by myshelf not bad huh??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PRIYZX42X4

bonitatime
06-04-2012, 21:17
Blue would have been better but the blond suits you

KirstyJay
06-04-2012, 22:16
Blue would have been better but the blond suits youmaybe he can dye the blonde blue.... with a white cross :D

tonypub
06-04-2012, 23:14
maybe he can dye the blonde blue.... with a white cross :Dwhy would he want a scotchland flag on his head?:doh: for that matter why you want a pink tuft henry:spin:

bonitatime
07-04-2012, 00:20
maybe he can dye the blonde blue.... with a white cross :D

Sounds like a plan.

why would he want a scotchland flag on his head?:doh: for that matter why you want a pink tuft henry:spin:
I guess you are teasing

henry
07-04-2012, 01:38
why would he want a scotchland flag on his head?:doh: for that matter why you want a pink tuft henry:spin:

it 's mystic heather colour tony. like fade purple

henry
22-04-2012, 17:24

well broskiīs i readd the mystic purple on my hair. this time i left it on from 11am-3pm. and took a shower!! (easy there jackie lol) and wow talk about letting the purple sink thru. i like it....

and yes it is safe for the hair.

maybe next month i still thinking about it have pink steaks. once the purple fades. and yes i admit it pink and purple and blue are my favorite colors. i might mix the mystic purple with hot pink and see what ity might comes out...

so what yall think of the touch up on the mystic purple. left it on for 4 hours stright!!!!

Jackie
22-04-2012, 17:35

well broskiīs i readd the mystic purple on my hair. this time i left it on from 11am-3pm. and took a shower!! (easy there jackie lol) and wow talk about letting the purple sink thru. i like it....

and yes it is safe for the hair.

maybe next month i still thinking about it have pink steaks. once the purple fades. and yes i admit it pink and purple and blue are my favorite colors. i might mix the mystic purple with hot pink and see what ity might comes out...

so what yall think of the touch up on the mystic purple. left it on for 4 hours stright!!!!

H it's the 'pink steaks' that are putting me off just as much as the thought of you in the shower hahaha I like my steak well done ;)

henry
22-04-2012, 17:46
you have to remember jackie i type very fast lol

henry
26-04-2012, 18:47
well broski and peps.. i just waiting for my dye to come in any day now from america. i ask my friend to get manic panic hot hot pink. and going to mix it with mystic heather purple. canīt wait!!! maybe put it in streaks, still thinking bout it how i want it!! here what hot hot pink look like...

http://www.manicpanic.com/besthaircolor/hothotpink.html

kingbaker
26-04-2012, 18:54
well broski and peps.. i just waiting for my dye to come in any day now from america. i ask my friend to get manic panic hot hot pink. and going to mix it with mystic heather purple. canīt wait!!! maybe put it in streaks, still thinking bout it how i want it!! here what hot hot pink look like...

I think you're gonna look like the 'Mountain Woman', who shall remain nameless!!:crylaughing:

Jackie
26-04-2012, 18:56

H don't mix the 2 colours together, you will just get a deeper purple

henry
26-04-2012, 19:09
thatīs sound cool a deeper purple.. or maybe just add the hot hot pink. i donīt know still thinking how i want it while waiting for the dye to come in. i know one thing i really have to blench my hair to really blond or white blond. for the pink to sign in. who knows maybe jackie dauter can help? i wondor how much she will charge for it. since i can bring the dye.

Jackie
26-04-2012, 19:11
You'll have a long way to go H , she lives in Adeje now. I can ask her if you want me to?

henry
26-04-2012, 19:27
you can ask her when you see her jackie.

Jackie
26-04-2012, 19:45
you can ask her when you see her jackie.

I see her everyday H, she works with me lol.....so what do you want doing? it will have to be a weekend as well if she can do it

henry
26-04-2012, 19:55
it depend on the price. jackie. at min i have to wait for the mystic heather to really fade out. (it going to be a while) so, maybe streaks. at the hairdresser next to carlona supermarket i know charge my haircut 7 euros. i donīt know for colour highlights? but i do have like short hair (starting to grow out some) my oringnal haircolur is like a light brown ash. but i have to wait for 2 to 3 weeks from now so my hair can grown more so it be easy for her to put the streaks in. and all the mystic purple has been wash out that i have now. but weekend is no problem for me. trying to find the place in adeje by bus might be a little tricking.

Jackie
26-04-2012, 19:58
Just let me know when you're ready and we'll sort something

henry
03-05-2012, 19:50
what up my peps and browskiīs!! today i was playing the game siren blood curse. and itīs ssss scary. and i thought slient hill was scary. into 5 mins of the game i had to turn it off got scare from the game. after a few mins i start again. and my dad scare me how you ask? i playing the game and a zombie was coming counld see him but you can hear him coming. then my dad came downstairs and when the zombie cam out my dad call me as the same time. shoot i even came so close wetting my pants. my heart was racing i thought i was having a panic attack. yes folkes the game is that scary. i dare anyone to play this game if you like scary games. here the trailer of the game. so browkiīs dare to play siren blood curse?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFva71n6y0A

henry
06-05-2012, 20:26
man !! iīm going crazy here!! can anyone help me to be in a strightjacket? i came home today from the market. and i put my cell phone (movil) somewhere in my house. i call a few times but i donīt heard no ring tone. for the pass hour looking all over the place. i know i brought it home!! any way i just called vodafone to cancelled it. and ask them how do i get another phone with the same number? they reply just bring the phone box and your number that came with the sim card to one of the shop they give you a another new phone the same one for free. and keep the same number.thatīs good.. but one problem last year i throw the box away. but keep the number with the sim. after having the box for 2 years just collect dust. last year i throw it away. man!! am i going to have fun tomorrow. expalin this to vodafone branch in las americas.really nice phone it was. i donīt know what model number but i know it was a lg touchscreen that came with the radio.wish me luck tomorrow broskiīs!! and by any chance bring the strightjacket as well and lots and lots of horse tranquillers as well...

henry
11-05-2012, 21:48
hey gamerz!! i started a group on face book for gamerz out there. here the link if you have facebook you can join my group. i talk about whatīs hot!! whatīs suck etc. check it out http://www.facebook.com/groups/299345943482201/#

henry
20-06-2012, 20:56
whatīs up my peps and browskiīs today i went to sane cruz to sign a few papers for skoda my parents got a new yati canīt wait friday or monday to pick it up. and who, coming home on the bus. i saw a guy seated. and OH MY GOD!! WHERE IS DOC BROWN FROM BACK TO THE FUTURE!!! i watch him for a whil i was behind him and every 10 to 15 seconds. yes i time him. he allways keep looking at his watch for 5 -7 seconunds. then after not even a minute he look at his watch again. for the whole hour on the bus i said he look at his watch aless 60 times non stop. i guess he was in a hurry? and when we got off in los cristanos we just walk like he got all the time in the world ??? now thatīs where you put wtf?? at. so i got home check my ebay and i see i sold a few 5 euros notes to america. i went to paypal to put the money into my bank and what the hell?? this pass money a russia person brought a 5 euro note from me and shipping 12 dollars bout 8.50 euros. he brought it from me monday june 18 i mail it yesterday june 19 and today he open a case with paypal saying he has not recived his 5 euro note. damn!! just like spanish people wants things now. i ask yesterday the post office how long it takes. they said 7-10 days. so i reply to the open case and said i mail it yesterday. and click o.k. and bam!! paypal allready refuned his money back in full. ?????? wtf??? sorry but iīm still in shock!!! i allready reply to paypal and have to wait 24-48 hours on their reply. damn!! i mail euros to america and they waiting 3-10 days and they got their item. so now iīm 5 euros short and 12 dollars shiort as well way to go paypal!!!!

Ed3229
20-06-2012, 21:13
whatīs up my peps and browskiīs today i went to sane cruz to sign a few papers for skoda my parents got a new yati canīt wait friday or monday to pick it up. and who, coming home on the bus. i saw a guy seated. and OH MY GOD!! WHERE IS DOC BROWN FROM BACK TO THE FUTURE!!! i watch him for a whil i was behind him and every 10 to 15 seconds. yes i time him. he allways keep looking at his watch for 5 -7 seconunds. then after not even a minute he look at his watch again. for the whole hour on the bus i said he look at his watch aless 60 times non stop. i guess he was in a hurry? and when we got off in los cristanos we just walk like he got all the time in the world ??? now thatīs where you put wtf?? at. so i got home check my ebay and i see i sold a few 5 euros notes to america. i went to paypal to put the money into my bank and what the hell?? this pass money a russia person brought a 5 euro note from me and shipping 12 dollars bout 8.50 euros. he brought it from me monday june 18 i mail it yesterday june 19 and today he open a case with paypal saying he has not recived his 5 euro note. damn!! just like spanish people wants things now. i ask yesterday the post office how long it takes. they said 7-10 days. so i reply to the open case and said i mail it yesterday. and click o.k. and bam!! paypal allready refuned his money back in full. ?????? wtf??? sorry but iīm still in shock!!! i allready reply to paypal and have to wait 24-48 hours on their reply. damn!! i mail euros to america and they waiting 3-10 days and they got their item. so now iīm 5 euros short and 12 dollars shiort as well way to go paypal!!!!

Just looked you up on ebay and I need to ask why you sell euro notes Henry ????

Im sure the answer is on this post but its late and im off to bed....I will see what you say in the morning:tiphat:

henry
20-06-2012, 21:44
Just looked you up on ebay and I need to ask why you sell euro notes Henry ????

Im sure the answer is on this post but its late and im off to bed....I will see what you say in the morning:tiphat:

to make some money just in case the euro crash. and i seen a few other people doing so i thought i try it for a month then.

Ed3229
21-06-2012, 06:51
to make some money just in case the euro crash. and i seen a few other people doing so i thought i try it for a month then.

Nice one Henry.....Money makes the world go round....:eyebrows:

henry
27-06-2012, 23:00
well browskiīs and peps!! i had a very good time today. iīm very surprize jack didnīt paid for my drinks. oh well!! maybe she treat me to a free haircut then lol!! also i made it on time to watch spain play. miss the first 5 mins but it o.k. i saw the rest. man!! what a game!! now tomorrow germany vs italy. that going to a tough game then. let see who play spain in the final!!!

henry
15-07-2012, 21:27
well browskiīs and peps. this weekend iīm so bored at home... tomorrow iīm going out to place a few cfīs (hahahaha if there any openings???) just to get out the house. this morning i went to the guaza market. see if there any good old skool video games. i found a few for the nintendo but the disc scratch up. thatīs sucks!! so i walk around and wow!! found a few sega mega drive games. i took a look good shape. but.. the art on the game faded out even a few others had missing books. donīt get me wrong. 2 euros was a good price. but art box faded and missing books thanks but no thanks. so at the minture just listen to my radio station back in austin texas. if you browski and pepīs wanna here it then go to www.majic.com. it is easy pop music.i sure to miss listen to oasis fm and coast (sad face :cry:) canīt get it on my radio and online i have to have a u.s. military id to listen. odd it said that on coast it said i donīt have permission to listen internactional. weird huh? before i use to online not anymore. sucks i know!! well majic fm from austin texas still keep me calm from going crazy lol. also i didnīt know there was a fire by adeje until i read it on the forum.i guess later tonight play a few playstation 3 games down stairs. maybe download some demos. if anybody have any questions about games just ask away. i try to help and like to help gamerz out there with gaming problems they might have. well, wish me luck in trying to find some job out there. but i think chances are very slim!!!!

henry
18-07-2012, 16:00
whatīs up my browski and pepīs?? wow!! this whole fire is something huh? and i forgot my mashmallow!!lol all joking aside now!! yeah i do feel bad for everyone on the island. because of the fire. it is pretty bad from watching on t.v. reading on the forum and facebook as well. all the firefighters fighting the fire non stop!! wow!! on the light note. for me iīm waiting nerously for this friday so i can but the new season pass for c.d.tenerife at soy de tete in las americas.shoot!! i be there at 6am sharp!! with my money and standing by the door. and saying open,open,open. lol and bring a case of red bull. so i be going fast buying the new season pass. just like a mexcain buying a taco. or better yet be fast like speedy gonazles the mouse. hahahah so i canīt wait for friday... th th thatīs all browskiīs!!!

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

yeah, i allmost forgot tenerife song is good but whould be better on this i think as their song!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p4MqD45XVw

what to other c.d.tenerife fans think of tenerife having this song

henry
24-07-2012, 22:48
sniff!! sniff!! sniff!! you smell that browskiīs? sniff!! it sniff!! it smell like football season is coming closer and closer snnnnnniiiiffff!! man!! smell so good!! of couse you broskis know i sign my team again in the Fantasy football as the austin ice bats!! you be surprized tony keep saying the trophy ice bats wonīt win it. but you so wrong tony!! i never heard so much trash talking from that umpa lumpa tony so much!!! hahahahaha all ready my players coming out the locker room pointing to the sky and repeating YES,YES,YES,YES!!! even they can smell that trophy coming to our trophy room!! so far iīm looking and so far we have 15 teams that going very very very soon to the austin ice bats hall of pain!! hahahahahaha

yeah i can see it tony col and others will said this when the austin ice bats played!!

OH MAH GAHD! THE AUSTIN ICE BATS JUST TOOK OUT ANOTHER TEAM!! WHAT A "Slobberknocker" . just remember browskiīs the ice bats will give you a a beating of your life, why, because they can!! so all the fanasty teams out there i got this to said if you want some, come get some!!!

on another note!! tomorrow iīm going to iceland in los cristanos in the morning. there a great deal on winalot dog food. 3.50 euros for 6 cans!! ( hey, i have to eat right lol) pick some up some my little doggie. it will have to do so, to feed him until the football season starts and give him the remens of beat up teams right? well i better be off for now and go back to training my new stars of the new inmpoved austin ice bats. so to the other teams i ask you is the austin ice bats your new champion of the world? YES,YES,YES,YES

sniff!! sniff!! sniff!! you smell that browskiīs? sniff!! it sniff!! it smell like football season is coming closer and closer snnnnnniiiiffff!! man!! smell so good!! of couse you broskis know i sign my team again in the Fantasy football as the austin ice bats!! you be surprized tony keep saying the trophy ice bats wonīt win it. but you so wrong tony!! i never heard so much trash talking from that umpa lumpa tony so much!!! hahahahaha all ready my players coming out the locker room pointing to the sky and repeating YES,YES,YES,YES!!! even they can smell that trophy coming to our trophy room!! so far iīm looking and so far we have 15 teams that going very very very soon to the austin ice bats hall of pain!! hahahahahaha

yeah i can see it tony col and others will said this when the austin ice bats played!!

OH MAH GAHD! THE AUSTIN ICE BATS JUST TOOK OUT ANOTHER TEAM!! WHAT A "Slobberknocker" . just remember browskiīs the ice bats will give you a a beating of your life, why, because they can!! so all the fanasty teams out there i got this to said if you want some, come get some!!!

on another note!! tomorrow iīm going to iceland in los cristanos in the morning. there a great deal on winalot dog food. 3.50 euros for 6 cans!! ( hey, i have to eat right lol) pick some up some my little doggie. it will have to do so, to feed him until the football season starts and give him the remens of beat up teams right? well i better be off for now and go back to training my new stars of the new inmpoved austin ice bats. so to the other teams i ask you is the austin ice bats your new champion of the world? YES,YES,YES,YES

oh!! this just came in broskiīs a fan record this afer austin ice bats pratice the other night i ask them is austin ice bats going to win this year? this is what they reply!!! man!! getting more and more fans agree with me!!!

IS AUSTIN ICE BATS GOING TO BE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62r839bHmqE

henry
29-07-2012, 19:44
oh boy!! i canīt wait guess who coming back to the big screen hope it be better then the first one!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n19_wAmHP_o

warbey
01-08-2012, 19:21
Houston will be on the Map again next Wednesday.

Lufthansa are using the Big Double Decked Airbus 380. Germany to Houston.

Get a few Longhorns on that one Browski.!

henry
06-08-2012, 20:59
yes yes yes yes!! browskiīs now iīm a little bored and thought i show my little browski on the forum. texas is his name. and as you can see he agree with me on the fanasty football team austin ice bats that the bats going to win with the strong players we have. the countdown had begin everyone to unleash my bats! even i just ask texas is the bats going to detory the other teams hes reply woof!woof!woof!woof!! i translated what he said yes,yes,yes,yes 3565

henry
08-08-2012, 17:43
well browskiīs whatz up? for me very disporment today. a few days ago i got a letter from the court house saying today to go to register office and get my spanish nactional. well me and my mom got some excited when we got the letter to pick it up today. my mom said (fianlly after waiting 12 years finally going to get it) we got up at 6am to try to be the first ones there. last time round 7am there was a line starting to form. when we was there. waiting my parents was wondoring today a fiesta? because here it is few min pass 8 and we still the first ones. i ask sercuity today a fiesta he reply no. so i sat back down by the door. and i seen my mother was walking to the car to satdown. and i saw her fell. i ran and also my father was with her. i quickly ask sercuity call the abulance. they came quickly bout 5 mins. they gave my mom some water and check her heartbeat. and they was asking my mom to go to the hostipal in los cristanos. but my mom was coming around and she refused to go. because we been fighting to get my spanish nactional for 12 years. she brave ... any who long story short they fianlly open the office at 10am with bout 20 people or so. we was the first ones. so we getting a little excited. and when the lady ask for more people work. man everything came crushing down. 4 times we gave them papers from arona saying we live in guaza. they asking for a update one. because the last one was 5 months ago. man my mom frought saying what we think we doing moving all over the island every 5 months or so.and asking for my birth cerfication oringial. i allready had that. and now they asking for my dad and mom birth cerfication original. my dad got real mad saying to my mom what that got to do with it. even my mom ask in spanish to the court house. the same question. and they reply we need it to be sure you are his bio parents. (what alot of .....) man!! i been living with my parents every day for 36 years. so now, my dad does have his copy of birth but the court house wants the oringial and translated in spanish. my mom will be easy because she is spanish. once we have those we have to wait another month to go back and see what else of crap (sorry...) they else need. sure like to know when spain get football players from other coun trys. they become spanish what a month or so, and yet we still waiting for my for 12 years now. my name is in libro de famila. all my papers saying i am spanish by law and blood and the courthouse playing with us. it so unfair, even people from iraq and others. come here and they get to be spanish. what else to they want? before you know it who knows maybe ask for my grandmother birth cerfecite. they going to be hard because she pass on last year. before you know ask for my dna, blood and who knows what?

CaribeCelt
13-08-2012, 00:11
yes yes yes yes!! browskiīs now iīm a little bored and thought i show my little browski on the forum. texas is his name. and as you can see he agree with me on the fanasty football team austin ice bats that the bats going to win with the strong players we have. the countdown had begin everyone to unleash my bats! even i just ask texas is the bats going to detory the other teams hes reply woof!woof!woof!woof!! i translated what he said yes,yes,yes,yes 3565

Which one is the dog??

henry
14-08-2012, 19:32
whatīs up browskiīs and peps?

for me just sooooooo bored at home i thought i walk around the beach in el medano. so i took the bus to los cristanos so i can switch bus to 470. the electroni clock you see at the bus station that said how many mins until the bus comes. when i look at it said 15 mins. o.k. no problem i go to hiperdino and buy a coke and drink it while waiting for the bus. when i did that i came out and saw the clock said 10 min. this was at 3:30pm today. so the 470 bus comes at 3:40pm o.k. so i waiting and waiting and waiting. MAN!! THE LONGEST 10 MINS I HAVE WAITING IN MY LIFE!! the clock still said 10 mins.and here it is 4:15pm i ask the bus 467 when it came up and the bus driver said 470 comes 4:30pm. (it better) 45 mins and waiting in the hot sun. well, look at my watch not bad 5:10pm and still no 470. so i just said forget it!! my dad ruined (thanks titsa!!!) so i just walk around los cristanos then. and bout 6pm i came home. and i presume 470 came by when i was walking around bout 5 ish. but man they need more buses of 470 to run. waiting bout a hour and a half for 470 to go to el medano.

Ed3229
14-08-2012, 20:01
whatīs up browskiīs and peps?

for me just sooooooo bored at home i thought i walk around the beach in el medano. so i took the bus to los cristanos so i can switch bus to 470. the electroni clock you see at the bus station that said how many mins until the bus comes. when i look at it said 15 mins. o.k. no problem i go to hiperdino and buy a coke and drink it while waiting for the bus. when i did that i came out and saw the clock said 10 min. this was at 3:30pm today. so the 470 bus comes at 3:40pm o.k. so i waiting and waiting and waiting. MAN!! THE LONGEST 10 MINS I HAVE WAITING IN MY LIFE!! the clock still said 10 mins.and here it is 4:15pm i ask the bus 467 when it came up and the bus driver said 470 comes 4:30pm. (it better) 45 mins and waiting in the hot sun. well, look at my watch not bad 5:10pm and still no 470. so i just said forget it!! my dad ruined (thanks titsa!!!) so i just walk around los cristanos then. and bout 6pm i came home. and i presume 470 came by when i was walking around bout 5 ish. but man they need more buses of 470 to run. waiting bout a hour and a half for 470 to go to el medano.

You need a moped Henry..........:moped:

warbey
14-08-2012, 20:45
Wasnt the little enquiry office open Henry.?

and cant You complain on the Net?

Is Your Mum recovered now mate?

henry
21-08-2012, 20:36
yes warbey she o.k. now...

well browski talk about a hot day huh? for a few days been home being sooooooooo borning. thought i go out. this morning i took a look at iceland website see if there any good offters. and it is on more ofters have 6 cans of butchers dog food for 3.50 euros. and it now of ofter. so i took the bus to las americas iceland. (because it closer to the bus stop) so i went in and look around for the dog food. i donīt see any!! i ask a worker if there any in the back. he said no mate, beside the ofter start this saturday.i told him on the site it allready on sale since 16. but he keep saying no it this saturday. no worries. i get some ginger beer and mountain dew then. didnīt see any i ask a female worker any ginger beer and mountain dew. she reply no, we donīt carry that. (funny, i brought ginger beer loads of times in iceland las americas) allright i go to los cristanos stop then. so i caught 470 to los cristanos. i put my bono in and when i look at it they took 10 cent off. weird?? i ask the bus driver it should be free in 2 hours. and it only been 30 mins. i caught 467 to las americas. he reply we donīt do that any more now when you go on another bus it be 10 cents. (man!! for people who in crisis they sure know to take more money) so i went to los cristanos iceland and damn!!! hardly nothing. i ask one of the workers where everything. they said waiting for the supplys to come in. i ask for the dog food that is on special. they reply it starts saturday. i told them the website said it now. man!! they donīt know what is what?? i ask for ginger beer and mountain dew. no mountain dew. but had a few bottles of ginger beer. i got 2. so i got some cat food for my dog. itīs ashame no one knows what is what? i think iceland should change their name to WE DONīT HAVE STORE!! you ask for something and they donīt have it... ashame!!!

when i got home. i cool off little bit. and took my dog for a walk thru the banana fields. 30 mins walk. when we came back the gate was close and lock. how this happen matter of mins. didnīt see no one. no worrys the other side is open just came from there. i walk to the other side WHAT????? the other side is close and lock. man!!! must be a ghost somewhere. no one around how did the gate close and lock. and me and my dog trap inside.

so i had to put my dog thru the gate and i had to jump over the gate so i can go home. the gate i said bout 7 feet tall with point things on top. so i climb over (very ahrd to do without nothing as a step to put your foot on to climb) i made it and came very close ripping my shorts. but didnīt came very very close thought. sure like to know who close the gate? and me and my dog had to walk around guaza just to come home. he tried now i had to carry him after i climb over the gate. heīs not use to walking over 30 mins. he o.k. now resting now beside me on the floor. but man what a day!! iceland just donīt know whatīs on special and we donīt have that. and close the gate walking. man thatīs something huh???

Harmonicaman
21-08-2012, 20:52
Banana police Henry...

henry
06-09-2012, 18:32
well broskiīs and peps!!! this morning i had to get up early (not use to this without working!!) to renew my status at unemployeent office in los cristanos. i got there a few mins after 7am and allready there was a few people there waiting. i said bout 15.17 people waiting. anyway, i waiting for the office to open at 9am. i went to the info table to get a number i told them to renew my status. got my number waiting another 15 to 20 mins for my number to be call. i went to the table and got my status to renew to check back in december.. so i ask the lady is there any ofter in jobs? she smile got up from her chair and went to her co-worker. (weird??) and both were laugning. her co-worker reach something from under your desk and it was a megaphone. (too weird now??) and she got on the megaphone and said in spanish hey everybody, this guy is looking for a job!!! everybody laugh hard!!! i heard somebody said jobs??? hahahaha we only here to collect the ayuda 420 euros.. there no jobs no where. i had to wait for the lady to stop laugning for 20 mins. i ask can i get the ayunda then. (i should had keep my mouth quiet) she broke out laugning again. saying man!! i havnīt heard this joke in ages hahahahah. the only way i can get it is if i work for 8 moths. then become unemplyed for 6 moths then i can get the ayuda. but everything on my file is dried up since july of last year.so when i was walking the line is so long itīs allmost by social sercuity office when i was leaving everyone was pointing at me laugn at me saying hahahahah he want a job, there is none hahahahahah!!! i caught the bus to las chafias to lidl to buy some plastice carrier bags for my trash and recycle stuff for me and my parents. and a pizza to eat for lunch. came home cook my pizza and waiting for a hour before i took a nap. but wow!! i never went to a unemplyed office and ask a nice question and everyone just laugn at you.man!!!

kingbaker
07-09-2012, 18:27
well broskiīs and peps!!! this morning i had to get up early (not use to this without working!!) to renew my status at unemployeent office in los cristanos. i got there a few mins after 7am and allready there was a few people there waiting. i said bout 15.17 people waiting. anyway, i waiting for the office to open at 9am. i went to the info table to get a number i told them to renew my status. got my number waiting another 15 to 20 mins for my number to be call. i went to the table and got my status to renew to check back in december.. so i ask the lady is there any ofter in jobs? she smile got up from her chair and went to her co-worker. (weird??) and both were laugning. her co-worker reach something from under your desk and it was a megaphone. (too weird now??) and she got on the megaphone and said in spanish hey everybody, this guy is looking for a job!!! everybody laugh hard!!! i heard somebody said jobs??? hahahaha we only here to collect the ayuda 420 euros.. there no jobs no where. i had to wait for the lady to stop laugning for 20 mins. i ask can i get the ayunda then. (i should had keep my mouth quiet) she broke out laugning again. saying man!! i havnīt heard this joke in ages hahahahah. the only way i can get it is if i work for 8 moths. then become unemplyed for 6 moths then i can get the ayuda. but everything on my file is dried up since july of last year.so when i was walking the line is so long itīs allmost by social sercuity office when i was leaving everyone was pointing at me laugn at me saying hahahahah he want a job, there is none hahahahahah!!! i caught the bus to las chafias to lidl to buy some plastice carrier bags for my trash and recycle stuff for me and my parents. and a pizza to eat for lunch. came home cook my pizza and waiting for a hour before i took a nap. but wow!! i never went to a unemplyed office and ask a nice question and everyone just laugn at you.man!!!

I wouldn't worry about them Henry, as there are nasty people in ever group in society, no matter what colour--nationality -- gender..........there's

always a few.............except the Texans and the Irish!!!!! :lol: of course!!

henry
13-09-2012, 16:14
whatīs up my browskiīs and peps? for me i still laugning over today market in el duque today. while browsing i saw a playstation 2 console with a english plug. and a 8mg mermory card. with it. and look in great shape no marks no nothing.even the guy had a stack of games with it.2 games of dreamcast, and 4 playstation 1 games. i ask him how much alltogether. he told me 10 euros for all. i told him i give you 5 euros for all of it. the games he had is all complented with manuel. and no scratchs no marks and oringinal cases. at first he was thinking bout the 5 euros ofter. while i was looking at the games. and finally he said o.k. 5 euros!! (i was joking when i ofter 5 euros) but he did said o.k. 5 euros. OH MY GOD!! what a idiot!! he put the ps2 console and the games in the games in a bag. so i give him 5 euros. when i was walking half way to the bus stop to come home i just still shocking and laugning what a deal!! i donīt think i can get another deal like this!! these the games i got with the playstation 2 console all for 5 euros..

dreamcast games ,sydney 2000 , and sega worldwide soccer (i never had had any dreamcast games so i think i keep this for now until i comes across some more)

playstation 1 games crusaders of might and magic,mdk,theme hospital,and casper

what a deal huh??

Medman
13-09-2012, 17:03
whatīs up my browskiīs and peps? for me i still laugning over today market in el duque today. while browsing i saw a playstation 2 console with a english plug. and a 8mg mermory card. with it. and look in great shape no marks no nothing.even the guy had a stack of games with it.2 games of dreamcast, and 4 playstation 1 games. i ask him how much alltogether. he told me 10 euros for all. i told him i give you 5 euros for all of it. the games he had is all complented with manuel. and no scratchs no marks and oringinal cases. at first he was thinking bout the 5 euros ofter. while i was looking at the games. and finally he said o.k. 5 euros!! (i was joking when i ofter 5 euros) but he did said o.k. 5 euros. OH MY GOD!! what a idiot!! he put the ps2 console and the games in the games in a bag. so i give him 5 euros. when i was walking half way to the bus stop to come home i just still shocking and laugning what a deal!! i donīt think i can get another deal like this!! these the games i got with the playstation 2 console all for 5 euros..

dreamcast games ,sydney 2000 , and sega worldwide soccer (i never had had any dreamcast games so i think i keep this for now until i comes across some more)

playstation 1 games crusaders of might and magic,mdk,theme hospital,and casper

what a deal huh??

A budding entrepreneur Henry........ Loadsamoney........ :respect:

henry
21-09-2012, 20:15
word up browskiīs!!! yesterday i went to hiper trebol in los cristanos. and got a mountaindew 1.40 for a bottle. yeah just a little bit more then iceland. iceland getting it in a blue moon. but hiper trebol so far every time i go is well stock. anywho, i allmost didnīt use my hiper trebol card. the cashier ask if i have one. i told her yes, but havnīt got any discounds for allmost this whole year. she reply it giving people discount now. i reply o.k. i use it and got 2 euros off my next buy.wow, something in a year. i ask her can i use it now? she reply yes. so you guys know me. i went back and got 2 more bottles of mountain dew and only had to pay 0.80 cents . sssssiiiiicccckkkkkk 2 bottles of mounatindew for 0.80 cents. not bad!!! today i had to mail a letter for my dad at the post office. and thought i get a cold mounatin dew while waiting for the bus. i like los cristanos post office because they are fast then las gallents. i went to las gallents this morning to mail my dad letter. i see alot of people there and got a number 73. i look up on what number they on now and they were on 40. forget that why i went to los cristanos. when i got a number at the cristanos post i was only the 3 person in line. and only i said 7 people was then. thatīs why i like los cristanos post office much much better. anywho, when i went to hiper trebol got my mountain dew i got another coupon from my trebol card another 2 euros off. so ..... you know what i did!!! got the last 2 mountain dew from the chiiller. and came home. my dad was waiting for me to go shopping. so like my last post we stop buying fruits and veggies from mercadona now.we got some in lidl. and we allmost got water at 1.07 at lidl. i told my dad at hiper trebol have it for 0.99 cents he thought about it and we was off to hiper trebol and got the bottle water. and when i use my tebol card. i got another 2 euros off my next buy. i saving the one from this morning and the other one got this after noon to stock up on mountain dew when it comes back in. also i going to post that hiper trebol fresh seafood is all 50 percent off. 2 kilos or less. which is a great deal. thatīs all for now broskiīs!!!

henry
23-09-2012, 15:09
wwwwhhhhhaaattttzzz up browskiīs!!!!!

had a great day here in guaza market i got up bout 6am. since i live 5 mins away from the market. and staring looking for some video games. i found quite a bit. still a little upset from a vendor not that much just shock what he did!! he had some game boy colur console with pokemon game inside. (all i wanting was the pokemon game) i ask the guy how much for poke mon. he reply itīs together with game boy colur. and yes i check it out it works. i ask him how much he reply just 4 euros. humm wow!! that a good deal. i got it and ask him to hold on to it and i pick it up in a hour. he reply no problem even i saw him put it in his car for me. so i look around and found a game boy adaptar to connect 4 game boy comes with everything except the f1 racing game. and the vendor wants 3 euros. fair enougn i got that. and look around and ..... jackpot a vendor have a stack of playstation 1 and 2 games. i ask him how much he reply playstation 1 games 2 euros each and playstation 2 games 5 euros each. in playstation 1 box i got these games for 2 euros each and all complented. and the disc looks like brand new.

atari anniversary edition ,soulblade,knockout kings 2000.

while i was looking in playstation 2 games two guys was looking in playstation 1 box. and there i saw mix with playstation 2 games playstation 1 game resident evil 3 nemesis. i ask the guy how much he reply thatīs 2 euros. so i quickly got it. the two guys look up and saw what i just found and brought. the two guys wanting the game so bad had a bidding war with me one said 5 euros the other 7 euros. it went all the way up to 25 euros. ( i know this game is becoming rare quite a bit now) but i turn both guys down hahahaha first come first get hahahahaha so now i have it hahahahaha 3890 this what the picture i just took now. iīm going to have fun with this game.. so yeah!! i went back to pickup the pokemon gameboy colour console i ask the vendor iīm here to pick it up. and he reply oh!! you back!! ughh!! i sold it to another person bout 10 mins ago. i told him you said you was going to save it for me. he reply yeah but it been a hour and you wasnīt coming back so i sold it. most people said save it and they never come back you the only person you comes back. THATīS SUCKS!!! but got the rest of the goodies so iīm happy i been looking for resident evil 3 for a few years. now finally got it in my game collection yeah!!!

henry
08-10-2012, 21:50
well folkes!! brrr!! feel that cool misty wind coming in!! aghh!!! there monstors in the streets and witch!! oh!! way!! silly me halloween is coming!! my favorite holiday free candy!! so it halloween so in sprit i change my avatar to smoke from the game mortal kombat!! and also put fear into the eys of aj and col nil fanasty football team!! hahahahaha. canīt wait for little goulds coming out and asking for candy. who knows i think i paint some eggs with the ice bats logo and throw it at aj and col nil homes and raid they house with tolit paper hahahaha ahhh !!!! good times!!!

henry
18-10-2012, 14:38
well just wanna pass my dog (texas) he got his haircut today. what you guys think? 4029

henry
22-11-2012, 20:54
whatīz up yall?? for me i was really bored at home for not doing anything. so i thought i go to iceland to get some things to make tacos. got the mat tacos shell etc, me and my parents went to iceland. in las chafias. when we were finish my mom was getting hungry. so we went to mcdees (mcdonalds) i got a big mac so did my dad my mom donīt eat beef so she got the fish sandwhich. she took 1 bite and say itīs old. i reply they made it fresh. she went and told the manger saying it too old. yes, they made it fresh but she reply the fish taste like been in the freeze for ages.so the manger wrote it on some paper and reply i speak to the suppler then so he gave my mom a tuna salud for free.yeah!! she ate it but really wanting a fish sandwhich. but she was o.k. with a salad. and came home. and i sure everyone know lanking right? well there a new fase name coning. you will see in the video. i think iīm going to try this it look like fun!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WygNjMSllLQ

henry
07-01-2013, 21:21
whatīs up everybody!! happy new year to everyone!! for me i had a great xīmas and new year. i spend the new year with my aunt and cus in santa cruz. watch the fireworks as well. i very surprized it last allmost 20 mins non stop. for me and my cuz he had some friends over and we all drink cinder. which was good. have a nice little party. and walk down to plaza espaņa and listen to live music. for me i walk back so i chould go to bed. i left plaza espaņa bout 3:30am. and slept till noon. my cuz left at 4am and he slept till 2pm. but had a very good time. my cuz girlfriend sometime next month going to have a baby girl. i canīt wait to see her. of couse i be the uncle for the baby girl. i will do the best i can as a uncle. in other words the austin ice bats does have a few players that my scount is scounting on. so just have to wait. so get ready for the ice bats to climb the tables. so hope everyone had a great year!!!

Margaretta
07-01-2013, 21:38
Thank you for your good wishes Henry!
Ssssssshhhhhhh! I think everyone is still sleeping after the New Year celebrations! Or they are very grumpy about being back at work.
This year we were in the UK and had a party with games. Pictionary nearly caused two divorces!! But we all had a great time and watched the wonderful London fireworks on TV. We oldies even tried dancing 'Gamlan Style' so please be impressed!!
I remembered the times we have been in Tenerife for New Year: in Puerto and Los Cristianos. It's always warm and wonderful and such fun! I missed it quite a bit. Did you eat the twelve grapes?
Here's to you for a successful, healthy and Happy New Year! Thank you for your entertaining blog and long may it continue way past 2013!xx

henry
07-01-2013, 23:22
yes margaretta i did eat the 12 grapes as well lol. also if you have facebook. i have a group on it that talks alot about video games. whatīs coming funny video games video and such. if you want to join be my guess. http://www.facebook.com/groups/299345943482201/

hope to see you there.

henry
09-01-2013, 22:12
whatīs up my browskiīs? today i went to los cristanos just to get out the house for a few hours. trust me allmost 2 years without a job itīs get very very boring at home during nothing!! bout 6 months ago i gave up looking for a job. no jobs no where!! :( even i apply for part-time and still nothing. anywho, i walking around los cristanos just to enjoy a very nice day. around 4pm i went to the apolo center. thinking to get a bono card bus card. so i can go to santa cruz this sunday. i wish i can go with amanda sur. last sunday i waiting where they allways met but no one show up. i was there at 9am and waiting for 30 mins i didnīt see no one. so i took the bus. i went to the paper shop to get me a bono card and thought i get a newspaper for my dad. i got the sun newspaper. and i ask very nicely if i chould have a bag to put the paper in. so wonīt have ink all over my hands. and got the shock of my life!! the lady kinda hiss at me saying really?? a bag just for the paper? ( allmost everytime i get a paper here in guaza or any other place they allways put it in a bag.) i told her i donīt want to have ink all over my hands. and she reply snotting you must be joking i have to spend money on these bags. i told her i be willing to give her aless 5 cents for the bag. just to be fair. and again she reply thatīs not the point, iīm not giving bags just for a paper!! so i reply o.k. so i left. i went to hiper dino and got a bag there. i pay 4 cent but still i rather place the paper in a bag then getting ink all over my hands. i think that the last time i be going to the paper shop for a while. if the owner wanna be snotting to her customers like that!! so if any member going to buy a paper or whatever at the paper shop at the apolo watch out for the lady. she was very rude to me. buy your paper any other place beside that place.also if anymember wants any news on what going on in the video game world let me know and i can open a thread on it. thanks

henry
27-01-2013, 18:06
whatīs up everybody!! i posted the same thing on my video game thread!! iīm so excited hope you having a killer weekend. i score BIG TIME at my swap meet.i still canīt belive i saw it there. and the guy was only asking for 3 euros (bout 4.50 dollars) i got a complented copy of tomba! for playstation 1 . a hugh smile on my face!! this game is very rare i just check it on the net and even on ebay. on ebay the game is going for 70 euros right now!! iīm very excited as you can see!! 4453

henry
15-06-2014, 16:54
not bad titsa bus service!! this morning waiting 470 bus at 7:30am to go to the market and finally show up at 9:45am. wow allmost 3 hours waiting. and when i finish the market 470 comes at 2:30pm. and a whole 45 mins and still no show. lucky 484 show up at 3:30 went to sliendo wait wait for 467 and at 4:20 pm finally show up. so 3:45 to 4:20pm all most 45 mins waiting not bad and you wondor why hardly no one catch the bus anymore!!! way to go titsa bus. before you know it xīmas be coming faster then your bus service!!!

henry
12-11-2014, 23:04
whatīs up everybody!! very surprized no one ask about me where i was or so? but itīs o.k. am doing fine!! and my little business at guaragacho market doing great in selling used video games. why donīt any member come by sat or sunday to said hi. iīm at the far back of the market next to the guy selling sew machinces canīt miss me there lol. today went shopping with my dad in lidl las chafias. coming out the parking lot to go inside i allmost fall. one side of my sandles broke off.so after shopping and walking on a broking sandle until i got home. i waitied till 5pm to buy new sandles which i did 18 euros thatīs a bargain!! i think. hope everyone have a great week!!! hope i see some member at the market just said hi i donīt bite like the zomvies from the walking dead (for now?) lol

Medman
13-11-2014, 13:12
whatīs up everybody!! very surprized no one ask about me where i was or so? but itīs o.k. am doing fine!! and my little business at guaragacho market doing great in selling used video games. why donīt any member come by sat or sunday to said hi. iīm at the far back of the market next to the guy selling sew machinces canīt miss me there lol. today went shopping with my dad in lidl las chafias. coming out the parking lot to go inside i allmost fall. one side of my sandles broke off.so after shopping and walking on a broking sandle until i got home. i waitied till 5pm to buy new sandles which i did 18 euros thatīs a bargain!! i think. hope everyone have a great week!!! hope i see some member at the market just said hi i donīt bite like the zomvies from the walking dead (for now?) lol

Hi Henry, good to know that your empire building is still on track. Keep up the good work young man. Don't take it personally that nobody has been asking about you. We don't miss anybody on here now, as so many do not post anymore. Keep your blog blogging !!

kingbaker
18-11-2014, 23:30
Hi Ho Henry, how're you doin'?;)

henry
19-11-2014, 19:15
Hi Ho Henry, how're you doin'?;)

iīm doing o.k. cant compalin hahaha

kingbaker
19-11-2014, 19:29
Haven't heard from you in a long time. Good to hear you're ok.:p

LUCKY
20-11-2014, 10:29
Did you make it to Guargacho market last Saturday ? i looked out for you but could not see you :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:

henry
21-11-2014, 22:49
Did you make it to Guargacho market last Saturday ? i looked out for you but could not see you :flatcap::feret::feret::feret::feret:
im there every sat and sunday lucky. im right next to the guy who sell sew machinces. at the very back.

yeah!! i got a promotion today at work!! yeah!! started next friday i will be working in day time no more nighttime!! my hours will be at 8am-4pm yeah!! and today i had to teach a new guy to work at nights!! good thing he came 2 hours early.

henry
28-05-2017, 20:46
whatīs up forum? i know 3 years without writing in my blog. thought i bring it back. iīm sure a few of you guys miss this blog. so im bring it back to life again.. so how many of you guys miss this blog? bet you guys jumping up and down screaming yes yes yes... itīs back this is bigger news then what they put on bbc hahahaha. first let me start the blog that im o.k. and well. (as long as my heart still beating lol) today at work very slow day for arrives. cause most are stuck and deley from england cause of the computer glitch. do feel sorry for the travelers stuck in the airports. but it going back to normal very slowly. and yesterday was 40 years since star wars came out in the movies. when it came out in america only 500 cinemas was showing at the time. and look at it now later this xmas be star wars 8. the last jedi. you know i be going to see that. what you guys think of c.d.tenerife football team. as time writing this we have 2 more games to play and we are in the playoffs to go to la liga next year. if we win the playoffs. im hoping we do!! anyway. that be all in this blog. for now..

Leam_Lin
28-05-2017, 20:51
Met you at the spanish lessons at The Crazy Frog a long time ago, with Emma, Paul & Jackie.

henry
28-05-2017, 21:38
i remember

Red Devil
28-05-2017, 23:51
Have you still got your coloured hair Henry? Think I saw you on the bus at Los Cris bus station a while ago, was it red/purple or something?

henry
29-05-2017, 20:07
Have you still got your coloured hair Henry? Think I saw you on the bus at Los Cris bus station a while ago, was it red/purple or something?
hahahah no it a bit caremel now
bit brown with a little blond

warbey
29-05-2017, 20:18
whatīs up forum? i know 3 years without writing in my blog. thought i bring it back. iīm sure a few of you guys miss this blog. so im bring it back to life again.. so how many of you guys miss this blog? bet you guys jumping up and down screaming yes yes yes... itīs back this is bigger news then what they put on bbc hahahaha. first let me start the blog that im o.k. and well. (as long as my heart still beating lol) today at work very slow day for arrives. cause most are stuck and deley from england cause of the computer glitch. do feel sorry for the travelers stuck in the airports. but it going back to normal very slowly. and yesterday was 40 years since star wars came out in the movies. when it came out in america only 500 cinemas was showing at the time. and look at it now later this xmas be star wars 8. the last jedi. you know i be going to see that. what you guys think of c.d.tenerife football team. as time writing this we have 2 more games to play and we are in the playoffs to go to la liga next year. if we win the playoffs. im hoping we do!! anyway. that be all in this blog. for now..

Did you say allthat with one Breath Henry....?

Good about the Futbal and exciting if promoted...

Read about You being spotted in Cris bus station. How many other Forumers do we pass cos we don't recognise them?

must be quite a few for some...

Nice to see You calling in !!

blondie
30-05-2017, 13:57
Hi Henry welcome back , nice to see you posting again . To be quite honest you have not missed much in the past while :welcome:

henry
30-05-2017, 21:36
Did you say allthat with one Breath Henry....?

Good about the Futbal and exciting if promoted...

Read about You being spotted in Cris bus station. How many other Forumers do we pass cos we don't recognise them?

must be quite a few for some...

Nice to see You calling in !!

im sure others saw me at los cris bus station. allways catching buses hahaha

whatīs up forum? itīs me itīs me and you catch teach that.. hahaha today is canarian day. i was very sad today. cause heard they was going to have dancing in los cristanos today. so i got very excited to see it. so caught the bus to los cris. to find out no one is there by central curtual. thatīs odd!! i really wanted to see it. (later find out there other one in adeje) so i allmost went but due to limted buses and getting a bit late i nwent home. when i went to los cris to find out los cris was closed tighted then frot knox thought i look around playa las vistas beach. it been awhile since i was there. last time i was at playa las vistas and went to the beach everyone was running away yelling RUN FOR YOUR LIVES HENRY COMING!! now when i got there today a few things change. there was g irls playing volleyball and guys in their daisy duke shorts waving at me saying fresh meat come here!! for me im not gay at all but when guys yelling at you saying i got sunscreen maybe you can help me put it on fresh meat. trust me i got out of there fast!! good thing i donge them by going to mcdonalds. finally when the coast was clear i went walking where slow boat is. wow few new bars there. but most shops was close (whoomp, whoomp,whoomp) fial!! well tomorrow is other work day for banks and such watch!! there be a hugh line of people want money from their local banks. for me donīt know what i am going to do tomorrow who knows what is going on in my head hahaha anyway!! see what happends catch yall later forum!!

warbey
31-05-2017, 19:46
Now that is a blog...... Great stuff Henry...

henry
01-06-2017, 20:28
whatīs up forum? today blog is a very happy one... got some breaking news in today blog!! today went to hospital candella with my parents to find the results from my mom cancer. on how itīs going? after waiting in the waiting room little over a hour my parents went to see the doctor. i said in the waiting room!! bout 10 mins or so. my mom came out with my dad and she had a tears in her eyes. ( i thinking oh no, bad news! ) so i ask my mom what was the results for your breast cancer? (fearing worse when i ask her that) she look at me and said... the doctor told me..... iīm beat cancer!!! after 5 years plus she been battle it!! omg!! i told her is it really true? you now cancer free!! she reply yes, she was crying for joy!! so was i even my dad shread a tear.you donīt know how happy i am to hear that news!! and i really thought it was bad news!! but she still have to go once every year just to check just in case!! even all my aunts and uncles are very pleased on this news!! after 5 years go thru camo and taking camo pills. so i really think someone upstairs been looking after my mom. and wanted to said thank you!! thatīs all in todayīs blog stay tuned for a new blog coming soon!!! blog over!!!!!

Tshirt
02-06-2017, 11:05
That's fantastic news Henry, so pleased for your mom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

imablue
02-06-2017, 11:47
Brilliant Henry...
Great news no wonder you all are so happy.
Today we all share your joy.
Oh...have a coke on me Henry!!

02-06-2017, 11:53
whatīs up forum? today blog is a very happy one... got some breaking news in today blog!! today went to hospital candella with my parents to find the results from my mom cancer. on how itīs going? after waiting in the waiting room little over a hour my parents went to see the doctor. i said in the waiting room!! bout 10 mins or so. my mom came out with my dad and she had a tears in her eyes. ( i thinking oh no, bad news! ) so i ask my mom what was the results for your breast cancer? (fearing worse when i ask her that) she look at me and said... the doctor told me..... iīm beat cancer!!! after 5 years plus she been battle it!! omg!! i told her is it really true? you now cancer free!! she reply yes, she was crying for joy!! so was i even my dad shread a tear.you donīt know how happy i am to hear that news!! and i really thought it was bad news!! but she still have to go once every year just to check just in case!! even all my aunts and uncles are very pleased on this news!! after 5 years go thru camo and taking camo pills. so i really think someone upstairs been looking after my mom. and wanted to said thank you!! thatīs all in todayīs blog stay tuned for a new blog coming soon!!! blog over!!!!!

Good news indeed Henry.

Keep your blog going, lots of us are following it.

AndyG
02-06-2017, 12:03
Really pleased to hear such positive news! The treatments have become so much more successful for many illnesses these days

lsmt971
03-06-2017, 09:38
Nice to hear great news once in a while Henry

blondie
03-06-2017, 14:33
Nice to hear great news once in a while Henry

Wonderful news Henry , you will all have a spring in your step again . Well done to your mum x

warbey
03-06-2017, 21:04
Good for your mum Henry. and those looking after her.

Have another coke.............lol

seriously good news

Megaloo
04-06-2017, 09:26
So pleased to hear the good news Henry x

henry
04-06-2017, 21:53
whatīs up forum? first of all a hugh thank you for all the kind remarks about my mother recover from breast cancer. even my mom thank you for all the kind words!! she was a great fighter and beat it!! THANK YOU!!!! yesterday i needed some working tennis shoes went all over the south looking for size 48-50 size shoes. in u.s. thats 12 to 13 size. i know i got big feet. im like a giant!! lol but no luck finding my size. i went to foot locker to look and omg!! who can afford those shoes nike, addias etc. the cheapest i saw was 189 euros up to 235 euros. omg!! all they mad!!! i think so im not going to pay that much for shoes aless its siver or gold. tomorrow or so i check ebay or so try to find a good price of shoes. also c.d.tenerife is in the playoffs. great news, hope they win and go to la liga!! i hoping. i went to siam mall hiperdino today!! to pick up a few things and omg the guy cashier has got to be the slowest cashiet on earth. ( must be new) each item he scan he have to see if the computer print the ticket. i can see 1-2 iteams but not every single item you scan. and when people pay him cash he get change and look at each coin to see if it that value. man!! i was a cashier at wal-mart for 3 years before came here and a cashier/stocker for iceland for 5 years. i never went that slow. i was abit fast. just give me a few cans of redbull and watch me go to town!! kinda like speedy gonzales hahaha. well better sign off and see tomorrow or later this week for some shoes on ebay, amzon etc. and...... wait for it!!!....... wait for it!!!! ...... blog over!!!!!

henry
07-06-2017, 20:25
whatīs up forum? well few days ago i brought my shoes from overstock.com all together with shipping was 105 euros. shoes was 65 euros coming from u.s.a. just so afaid customs here whack more of it hope its not alot. i should be coming them in hopely at the end of the month. also today went shopping with my dad at hiperdino in las chafias today. brought quite bit food. even got their cheesecake from the bakery. its frozen but the bakery get it for you at the back. not bad for 17 euros. much bigger and looks better then iceland. my mom really like it. yeah i have a slice or two but its very good!! also im sure members know how bad fruits and vegs here. you look at it outside looks good but when you peel,cut, it and rotten inside. when i brought a head of lettue at hiperdino it looks good. but when my mom cut it early today spolied rotten inside i told her i take it back and get the 1.57 euros back. but it said no but if it happends again we will take it back. man, feel very bad i made sure it was good but it was black inside. think next time i ask hiperdino can you cut it in half and i take the two halfs. that way i know its good.. well i better wrap this blog and watch some wwe wrestling on wwe network. well worth the 10 euros a month. watch ALL per per view included in the price and watch every wwe from late 70īs to todayīs .... blog....over!!!

henry
12-06-2017, 20:44
whatīs up forum??? its amazing im sure everyone knows know that the football club c.d.tenerife is in the playoffs. against cadiz. they play this sunday in santa cruz at 7pm. im going to cheer tenerife on i hope we win and go to la liga to face my other team real madrid. cant wait to see that if they make it.. yesterday at work was sooo boring. i came very close being naked and work at the front desk of the hoel. one of the rest at the hotel i ask the female cook i want a cheeseburger with onion rings in the burger. i was shocked what she reply. (how you do that?) at first i thought she was joking. i told her how to do it. and she scratching her hear saying sound very hard to do. anyway, she put the onion ring in my burger. and said is that the way you want it? yup. she reply in the 5 years i been cooking here i never heard anything like that in a burger. wow!!! really??? i thought it was very easy to do. but the burger was good. good thing i didnt ask for a chicken burger she might not know how to cook that? also im sure everybody knows burger king have oreo milkshakes. now that have kitkat milkshakes. and mcdoanlds have also oreo milkshakes and chip ahoys milkshakes. i did try all milkshakes from burger king and mcdonalds. in my opion burger king kitkat shakes and mcdoanlds oreo milkshakes very good the chip ahory you might want to save your money on that. i didnt like it that much. no flavor but the others thumb up!! also was walking around the mini park in los cris today and saw a few birds on the ground. and i was thinking.. hitchcok whould be prond!! .. blog ....... over!!!!

Tshirt
19-06-2017, 17:18
CD Tenerife in the play off final then Henry, can they do it?

henry
19-06-2017, 20:38
CD Tenerife in the play off final then Henry, can they do it?

hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatīs up forum? boy very excited tenerife football that one step closer to make it to the la liga!! hope we beat getafe this wed and saturday. im still excited from last night game and a little tried. also if any member have facebook and also love nerdy things like i do. comics, video games etc. i also have a group on facebook name video games and nerdy stuff. so you can join and be a true nerd. i allways posting stuff on there and itīs .... free!!! so join today if you want to read bout nerdy stuff. today i all ready got my ticket for tenerife final this wednesday in santa cruz game starts 8pm. so it going to be a full house. also we do have a few hot days in the weather so stay cool. itīs hell fire in brimstone outside so stay cool!! during the day i walk around las americas and wow!! pound droping faster then supermarkets dropping their price in food!!. saw 2-3- places saying pound 1.08-1.09. wow!! allmost even with the euro. who know the way the pound going it might be 1 euro to a pound. also if any member have twitter im there as well as henry@nerdintenerife . well, let see if tenerife makes it to la liga. and maybe next year we see here real madrid, barcelona, etc. blog ..... over!!!!

henry
25-06-2017, 21:30
whatīs up forum?? for me good but sad. im sure everyone heard by now c.d.tenerife didnt win the playoffs to go to la liga!! even today i brouse the spanish newspaper and ughh!! very heart broken to see all the sad faces. all this year we clar shead tears, and blood and sweat and came up short. but i give them alot of respect for trying. next year we had to see if we can make it to la liga !! today went look around guaragacho market. didnt found much. except a brand new dog collar and leash for my dog. also there a woman there a good friend of mine. selling shorts shirts, leggings, etc. there was a pair of leggings i like . with one of my favorite coulor neon purple with black strips. too bad those are ladies size. i have a unisex ones at home grey and black. but really like those purple ones too bad they ladies size. anywho, past few days very hot outside. few times when i step outside i see birds fly from their shade place once they leave poof!! you just see a fireball flying by.. wow!! talking about hell fire in brinestone.. thanks godness it going back to cool.. i feel sorry for the birds you have people underneath them. when the bird fly away. you heard someone said dinner time and you see all the people fight over that fire ball bird like the zombies from the walking dead!! people really that hurgary? anyways... blog... over!!!

warbey
26-06-2017, 20:37
Sorry Henry they didn't make it to la liga.

I too like neon purple but maybe just leave it to the girls hey?

Sounds like a calima there at present, hot and uncomfortable.

A medal for the man who invented a shower, (to cool off).

Take care, may be next year.?

henry
29-06-2017, 20:51
whatīs up forum? today was a little upset day. did you know la caxia in los cristanos has move to the other side of the valdes center? i donīt like it!! when i went in there. cause the old one is now closed down. the new one donīt look like a bank at all. it look like a starbucks coffee or internet cafe place. they have logue chairs people drinking coffee and a guy stand by the door like a bellboy. i went in and he ask can i help you? i said i just want to take 20 euros from my account thatīs all. he reply you have to use the atm. i reply i donīt have a card (never like to use them) he reply sorry thatīs now the only way you can get money. o.k. i told him i want to speak to my account then. he reply you have to make a app. he gave me the busniness card. and keep saying once you call us and leave a message he get back to you with the app. i reply what happend if im busy that day. he reply make another call and we pick another day. didnt like where this is going. so many changes. i reply what happend if my wallent get stolden and i take a taxi to here and i get to get the money out to pay the fare. he reply still need to use the atm. god!! im not asking for like 1,000 euros. just want 20 euros. i thought thatīs simply. again need to use the atm. man!! so upset itīs my money i can take it out when ever i want to. i left very upset. and i stop thinking wait!! there another la caxia next to the allmost after pass church. i said see what happends. i went there wait in line. gave the teller my id and wooooowwww!! what a diffenct. she ask what can i do for you today henry? wow !! shock.. i ask i just want 20 euros out my aqccount . she reply no problem henry. and got my 20 euros. NOW THATĻS HOW A BANK SHOULD RUN!!! that made my day. much better then the starbucks one at the valdes center. so if any member do business with la caxia go down by the church or the one by the sunday market they treat you better then the valdes center. vlog over.. or i should said rant over!!!

henry
03-07-2017, 20:09
whatīs up forum? i finally got my size 14 shoes from america im pretty stroke about it. also if any heard the spanish news starting today. ALL spanish banks now doing this. if you have any coins all roll up and taking to the bank. they will take it but have to wait aless 24-36 hours back to get the cash amount back in notes. please me explain you roll up 50 euros in 1 euro coins take to the bank they will package it send it with the guys in the armor truck to banco de espana in santa cruz they recount it send it back to her bank and in a few days you get your 50 euros note to you. thatīs has got to be the stupidest thing i ever heard. but they now doing this now. what a waste of time and money. what you think on this new exchange coins to note forum? so now instend saving your coins use them up... like your option on this? blog over!!!

warbey
04-07-2017, 20:12
Henry, in my part of the world size 14's are called Boats... Hope theyre a good fit pilgrim.

phillip
05-07-2017, 08:53
whatīs up forum? i finally got my size 14 shoes from america im pretty stroke about it. also if any heard the spanish news starting today. ALL spanish banks now doing this. if you have any coins all roll up and taking to the bank. they will take it but have to wait aless 24-36 hours back to get the cash amount back in notes. please me explain you roll up 50 euros in 1 euro coins take to the bank they will package it send it with the guys in the armor truck to banco de espana in santa cruz they recount it send it back to her bank and in a few days you get your 50 euros note to you. thatīs has got to be the stupidest thing i ever heard. but they now doing this now. what a waste of time and money. what you think on this new exchange coins to note forum? so now instend saving your coins use them up... like your option on this? blog over!!!

This is absolutely crazy! What a waste of time and money - but nothing surprises me about the banks!

henry
09-07-2017, 20:20
whatīs up forum? wow what a crazy weekend happings!! friday i went to work in las americas. i stop at hiperdino to get the daily mail newspaper for my dad. (donīt care what anybody said i and my dad thinks daily mail very good paper for the money then the others) anyway im waiting for my chance. a spanish guy just jump and ask the cashier how much this paper cost? the cashier was shock. but did said have to stand in line i have aless 7 people waiting. for me i glace what paper he has.. he have the local paper el dia. i told him that paper cost 1.30. he told me no, thatīs tourist prices not for local spanish people. odd!! i point it to him and said in spanish its printed on the paper look showing him. yes, he said im spanish those are tourist prices. i just gave up. if he donīt know wow!! too me i really thought the price of the paper (printed) on it. thats the price you pay. no matter if you spanish, english, etc thatīs the price of the paper. also today i went to guaragacho market sell some nerdy things. and help a friend of mine there as well. there was a woman ask my friend can i sell some stuff in your spot. he reply no problem. so she got her stuff set up and such. 0spanish lady. selling jeans , scrufs, and such. this round 9am. there was a customer looking at her scrufs. i heard everything. the customer ask how much for the scrufs. the lady selling them. they 15 euros each. i was shock she said that. the customer just walk by. a black guy came and saw the ladys bluch jeans and ask how much for the jeans. she replay those are 20 euros each. (not name brand) omg!! i canīt belive what im hearing.. the black guy walk away. and she started to cry a little bit. my friend ask her whatīs wrong? she crying no one is buying anything from me i donīt understand it? really? i told her very nicely you canīt get those prices here at the market. she reply those i pay the same at the store. i told her again you need to go down much money . so she said a little bit more. she had some used shoes. a guy ask her how much for the shoes. she reply they 10 euros . omg!! the guy walk away. she said and crying again. im going home no one wants to buy anything from me i donīt understand it? so she started packing her stuff and went home. she left bout 10am. my god!! lady no one buys from you cause your prices are wayyyyy up there. of couse no one buys anything from you. what you think sell your stuff like the stores do.. ughh!!! i have to clear by head on that one!! until next time forum.... blog..... over!!!

henry
18-07-2017, 21:56
whatīs up forum? itīs me itīs me yes itīs me!! hahaha i finally got my halloween costume for halloween. yes i know it early but i allways like to be one step away. my costume is d van from the video game overwatch. itīs like a body suit. look on google picture under d va overwatch and you see what it look like. i had to go to santa cruz correro express to pick it up. god!! didnīt know i had to walk allmost 2 hours walking straight up hill from carrefour all the way past the cemeterio. and follow how to get there from google maps. i ask the taxi driver where this street he was by carrefour. he said just past the water tower walking up. bout 15 mins walking. o.k. i thought i can do that save me a few euros instend giving it to the taxi. so when i got there canīt find the building no number no signs. i ask a local bar where correro express at? they reply they move they other side of cemeterio bout 20 mins i said not too bad 20 walking .. he said what? you walking that more or less 40 mins give or take. ughhh!! well i started to walk thinking well, if a taxi come by i flag it down. what happends!! no taxis at all!! and walking 40 mins walking a hugh hill staright up. finally my google maps after walking 35 mins said 5 mins left. i cant take it anymore allmost over a hour in a halfish. im beat!! i stop off a local bar had to sit down. my shirt soaking wet with sweat. sweat pouring off my nose. breahing hard. i order a coke and rest bout 10 mins. boy!! did that feel so good!! very thirsy and drink 2 cans of coke matter of mins. finally i all rested up and i walk the last 5 mins from google maps. hey!! finally found it. and got my package costume. well worth allmost over a hour in a half walking. so i got my costume. and i was started to walk back. thinking there got to be a bus stop somewhere. i look on google maps and said 15 mins walking there a bus stop at cemertaino. wow!! so i walking the 15 plus mins mto the bus stop. and had to wait bout 10 mins for the bus to go to santa cruz. finally the bus came pick me up to santa cruz main bus station. and caught the bus 110 back home. so yeah!! a bit soar by walking allmost non stop allmost 2 hours in the hot sun bout allmost noon. so tomorrow i going to rest my sexy feet tomorrow and stay home ... blog..... over!!!

Tshirt
20-07-2017, 12:04
Phew, I'll have to have a lie down after reading that Henry. [emoji29]

henry
26-07-2017, 21:59
whatīs up forum? welcome to henry blog!! the blog where the crazied things happends!! .. and you canīt teach that!!! i went to saim mall today just to hang out. and do a little shopping at hiperdino. while shopping around i seen on sale sunny d for 1 euro. wow!! i havnt had sunny d in a few years . so why not canīt beat that price. i pick up 4 bottles of blue berry . and eat at subway. love those subway ways blt sandwhichs. i donīt get it often once in a while. so i been browing on my facebook. and coca-cola said next month they coming out with coca-cola zero sugar. humm?? sound insterting.. also they said they slowly deleteing coke light. cause since coke zero came out few years ago. most people switching coke light to coke zero. for every case coke zero brought coke light just sitting on the shelves. remember years ago tab cola? the very first diet cola? i do only few states in america still have tab cola. also past sunday i got rid quite bit nerdy things i had figures and such. still have quite a few things. might put it on ebay soon donīt know yet. so has anybody getting ready soon for the new bono bus pass ten mas. i canīt wait to get one. bit gland soon they getting rid of the old paper bono bus that we using now. wonder how that going to work for the tourist. the local i can see but the tourist im sudre going to be havoc for the tourists. well, until next time blog over!!!!

henry
29-07-2017, 20:54
ehhhhhh...... whatīs up forum??? doing great little upset and a little tried today. yesterday c.d.tenerife season tickets went on sale yesterday. so i thought well i have today off. i get up in the morning go to san engengo to renew my season pass. got there bout 9:30am. and i was shocked the guy at the lottery place across the chippy donīt renew the pass. only sell match tickets he said i need to do that in santa cruz. ughh?? didnt really feel like go all the way to santa cruz just for that? but i do love c.d.tenerife. o.k. i go to santa cruz then. went straight to the stadium. there was a officer there standing by the office. he ask me can i help you? i reply yes just to renew my season pass. he reply do you have a appomient? i reply no. i came all the way from los cristanos now . he said let me talk to one of the girls. he did. he coming my way.. im saying to myshelf. please donīt tell me i need a cita? he reply she will take you but next time have to make a cita? yessss!! you donīt know how happy i was!! the lady renew my season pass. i was except 135 euros like last year. she reply i need 105 euros. wow!!!! price drop o.k. and in 5 mins i have my new season pass. i left dancing in the street i thank the office thank you so much.!! so since i was dancing in the street all ready it allmost 1pm. so i got some chicken at kfc. before i head home. at kfc having a great deal . full box 5 items for 5 euros. 1 piece chicken 2 chicken strips galic bread med fries (chips) and mes pepsi. cant beat that!! so caught the bus home by the time i got to guaza all ready allm ost 3:30pm i was beat!! but got my new season pass for c.d.tenerife. so it was worth wild!! bout 7pm i took my little doggie gizmo outside and just when we was just coming back from our walk he stop sniffing something. i look down and he found a 5 euro note allmost by the trash. folded up. no one was around i pick it up to see if it was real. sure enought it was!! thanks gizmo!!! maybe tomorrow i buy some doggie treats with that . im sure he will like it. when we got home i thank my doggie gave him home cook rice with pieces of ham inside. boy!! he eat that in secs. hahaha tomorrow i go to work in the hot sun. weather said it going to be bout 33c in las americas. so, yes im going to drink pleaty of water and maybe during the day throw a powerade in my shift.. well, until next time!!! blog over!!!!

lsmt971
03-08-2017, 11:08
Haha Henry, you do make me smile

henry
10-08-2017, 21:05
whatīs up forum... hope everyone is ready for fanasty football this weekend!! i know i am and my team ready to take each member and shred them to pieces. muhahahaha. 00000000000000000000today went to hiperdino in las chafias with my dad and pick up a few things like dog food. with my salary thatīs the only thing i can afford in meat hahaha. man!! got some rude spanish people out there. i went to the checkout to pay for my stuff. there was a lady struggle to put her stuff into the bags. the cashier help her. thought that was nice. anyway. right before the cashier get my stuff a guy on the other side said im in a hurry i want to buy a few cartons of ciggies. really? there 5 cashier and you canīt wait in line. the cashier left to get the ciggies while the lady went to get the cigges me and my dad talking english saying there other cashiers to go to. but no the guy wanted to skip in line. also i was taking few things out of the basket to be checkout. my dad told me look at credit card machine. i look and opps!! the lady before me forgot your card. still in the slot on the machine. we didnt touch it. so when the cashier came back with the guy ciggies. i guess he understand me and my dad and told the cashier let them go first!! i told the cashier bout the credit card. she look and took it away. to give it to her boss. man!! how can you forget your credit card. if my dad didnt see it anyone chould take it. and go home and buy stuff on amazon. but we turn it in. also we went to worton to get a new cordless phone. our old phone was started to give up after 10 plus years. but found one for 20 euros which is a good price. so head on home and chill out with some wrestling on wwe network!! until next time.... blog over!!!

henry
22-08-2017, 20:56
whatīs up forum? welcome to henryyīs blog!! boy!! im going crazy from telelfonia very soon i might go to the crazy 0house. bout 15 days ago telefonia call my mom on a deal. my mom said sound good o.k. sign me up. i had imangio tv with movistar. when i mom said ok on that deal they cut my cable off. next day i told my mom about it and she call movistar. said o.k. we will send a tech over f. few days after that a tech guy came and said you having problems with the internet? i reply no, my intenet is fine my cable is out. he reply oh! im only here for the intenet. so my mom pay 35 euros for him for coming not doing a thing. my mom call again and said the tv is out. my internet is fine. o.k. movistar said we send another tech tomorrow afternoo. did he came .. yes at (.30am . both my parents had to get up from bed sleeping i went to the store pick up a few items my mom told to get. i told here night before. well the tech guy comes afternoon i go in the morning. man!! my parents was upset. cause the tech guy said he be there at afternoon not no 8:30am. ughh!! anywho, he was told our telelphone line was broking. my mom calm but shock!! said no my son cant get tv cable. he reply oh i donīt do that!! another 35 euros wasted for nothing!! 70 euros in the hold and problem still not fixed. today my mom had it up to her neck. she called movistar 4 times explain and 4 times they cut her off/hang up. so today i ask vodafone a few questions bout my tv. i canīt cancelled adsl cause my dad will get upset. he have it with movistar. vodafone canīt do nothing unless my dad cancelled adsl with movistar. so now 15 days counting today. i have no cable. and getting tried only watching youtube now. does anyone know any company i can watch tv once more? i really want to watch the walking dead next month. but with no cable and no channels at all i can watch nothing.. thanks on that. really hate movistar 70 euros wasted plus another 70 euros for telelphone, internet and cable wasted for nothing. see what i can do so stay tunded on this. blog over!!!!

henry
23-08-2017, 20:59
what up forum? well today went to vodafone. with my mom cause we are sooooooooooooo fed up with moviastar . they vodafone got a great package. fijo telephone home internet and tv all for 54 euros a month. wow!! much cheaper then we paying. we was just about to sign up to vodafone. until he gave us the bad news. due to being in guaza the internet not that strong. we can get 10 megas. but to watch tv need 50 or more. ughh!! and we donīt have fabic optioc in guaza. aghh!! when he said that!! my mind saying am i ever going to watch t.v. again it been 16 days and counting iīm missing my history very soon the walking dead coming back very soon. so we talk to telefonia lady. very nice to help. by this time my mom just donīt care anymore i want to see t.v. now not keep wanting for nothing. she look and said we have canel plus. yes my mom have that. since no tdt works in guaza. she said what we can do is splint canel plus so your son and watch it too. i told her sound good but if my mom watching a channel i cant change it have to watch the same as her. movistar said that was in the past now we can watch diffent channel on the same box. still like to see that? but guess have to wait and see. to splt canel plus be 9 euros my mom said i just donīt care go ahead. so everything kinda set up i have to take the cabel box back to movistar so we can get credit for it. and wait now a 4 tech guy to split canel plus. to my t.v still like to know how he going to do that. if my tv downstairs and my mom tv in the living room. i do hope the 4 tech guy can do something this is really getting out of hand now!!! blog over!!!

henry
29-08-2017, 21:07
whatīs up forum? i finally got my tv back after allmost 2 weeks fighting with telelfonia. i now have canel plus. finally got my tv back. aless this time when i watch tv the internet donīt cut off and i miss my programs again. so im very happy but wow two weeks fighting? anyway, im sure everyone see how bad my home state texas is from the hurriane. feel bad for those people. but my friends back in austin said they got rain and nothing serious like houston did. but do wish them well on their recoving from all that water. till next time... blog over

henry
12-12-2017, 21:02
whatīs up forum? i know it been a while . few times i try to come back to the forum but the forum was down. and few people told me the forum was finish and got took off the net. today one of my friends told me you remember the forum. i reply yea. it back!! really sure enought i see it back now. yeah!! wonder why it was taking off. guess i never know. also have a question for you guys. do you know if la caxia deal with bitcoin curreny? i whould like to buy a few but la caxia does it. if any body know? anyway, something short and sweet and gland the forum is back online. still wonder why it was taking down. blog over!!!

West mids tyke
14-12-2017, 10:27
Hey Henry Forum been back about a month or so, think it maybe needed an update on the software it uses but again we will never know, check out the TF FAntasy Football Sticky for all things fantasy footy, think your hard work needs to start now or in the transfer window cause the Tykester pushing for the top again, hope you well mate keep up the blog and banter

delderek
14-12-2017, 10:43
whatīs up forum? i know it been a while . few times i try to come back to the forum but the forum was down. and few people told me the forum was finish and got took off the net. today one of my friends told me you remember the forum. i reply yea. it back!! really sure enought i see it back now. yeah!! wonder why it was taking off. guess i never know. also have a question for you guys. do you know if la caxia deal with bitcoin curreny? i whould like to buy a few but la caxia does it. if any body know? anyway, something short and sweet and gland the forum is back online. still wonder why it was taking down. blog over!!!

You would have to be rich to buy a few, A Bitcoin today is worth 14500 euros. And no you cannot buy from any bank. You cannot physically buy them anywhere as they do not actually exist. You have to use complicated computer procedures to store them in a "Virtual" wallet.

henry
14-12-2017, 21:07
whatīs up forum? just want to said i now have a youtube channel. if anybody wants to check it out. look for henry the nerd. donīt forget to like the video, leave a comment and subscribe to it. just want to plug that bit quick lol. didnt do much i was so bored i cook a whole turkey . my parents was shock. but after bout 5 hours at 200c the turkey was done. they like it. so who ready for tomorrow for star wars?? i am but since im working friday and saturday. i catch it on sunday. i canīt wait!! i let you guys know how was the movie. and no i will not spoiler it for everyone else. today a little short blog. so let me know what you guys guys on my channel on youtube. blog over!!

henry
22-12-2017, 21:53
whatīs up forum? well, i now seen star wars the last jedi 3 times all ready and itīs a very good flim. like i said i wonīt give no spoilers if you havnt seen the flim yet. itīs will be worth your money.. also im sure everyone telling you get bitcoin . at first i wanted to but i donīt know how to get it. right now im gland i didnt got it past 2 days now it lost 44 percent of it value. and im thinking the bubble of bitcoin getting ready to burst. and everyone who invest going to lose their money. i also all ready finishmy xmas shopping for my parents. i do hope my dad likes his boxers and my mom a nice blanket. for me i treated myshelf to perfrum xs for men. 75 euros as a box set perfum and deo. im waiting for the after xmas specials maybe get some wwe wrestling figures if it a good price. or a few figures to go to my star wars collection if it a good price. so wishing everyone a merry xmas and hope everyone got what they ask for from santa.. blog over!!!

walker1
18-04-2018, 00:35
I haven't looked in here for donkeys years so when I read your post it really cheered me up Henry, it's the first time in years I have read one of your posts , every time we pass through Guaza I think about you , cheers buddy made my day

henry
23-04-2018, 20:41
whīs up forum? i know it been a while. quite a few things happend. like i now have a youtube channel my channel is henry the nerd. so far only have a few videos up. bout nerdy stuff. sometimes i mix it up on what i doing. walking with towns and what not. if you want to look on youtube for henry the nerd then thatīs me if you want to subscibe to my channel that be even super. so far, im o.k. few things has change. like i have the new bono from titsa. the new contactless card. you can apply it at www.tenmas.es. to me i think its better then those paper bono bus paper cards. so far my job doing great at the hotel. everytime i go to work the hotel is packed which is good. i bet everyone has miss me on here!! this past saturday i went to see c.d.tenerife play. i check the weather on my cell phone and said all day sunny. great!! but when it was allmost time to go see the game it was raining i really wanted to see the game but my seat there i will get wet. so went to my aunt house and listen to the game on the radio and stay dry. while everyone got wet. too bad tenerife lost. but cant win all the time!! and when i was in santa cruz i chat with the guys from armada sur. wow!! didnt know i was famous. few guys i never seen before said ahh.. you must be the famous henry i hear. wow!! didnt know i was that famous. who knows maybe i be that famous on youtube soon . i donīt know lol. who knows right? so who getting ready for the world cup this year thats coming in a chouple weeks from now? i am. and thanks walker1. gland you like my post . donīt know if anyone like my post on here. but i gland i post for everyone to read who knows maybe my post is better read then the free newspapers out there. like yall option on that is my post better reading then the free newspapers out there like to know if it is or not. let me know on this thread. if my post or better.. until next time... blog.... over!!!!

henry
28-04-2018, 20:52
whatīs up forum? well today was how should i put it ??? aghhh!! day bit upset every time i go to work sat or sunday i get up at 7am. to be work at 10am down in las americas. why so early you said? cause when i get to work i like to be at one of the bar. sit at a corner and read the newspaper and chill with a coke before i go to work. and love to be early. so i get up at 7am. i know bus 467 at guaza come by at 7:30am. but today it was very late. i check my phone said 10 mins 467 comes by. ok i can wait 10mins. and all of a sudden more and more people coming by waiting for the bus 467. i was thinking man!! lonest 10 mins i waited. check my phone said the same 10 mins. by this time itīs all ready 8am. i waited 30 mins and still no bus. by this time i was thinking and ask one of the people waiting for the bus. is today another fiesta? the guy said no. huh? thatīs odd anyway, still waiting for the bus. here it is 8:30am and yes. waiting for 467 bus for a hour. check my phone still said 10 mins . started to get a little neavous. but still keep my cool. all ready there bout 12 people or so. started to get mad. here it is 9am still waiting for the bus 467. this time there bout 18-19 people waiting getting very very upset. some took a ride from those pirate taxis. where you chip 2-3 euros and they take you where you want to go. i wonīt go with them. donīt know the person. and what this!! something green down the road... is it.. it is .... the bus 467 (not full of people) only bout said 20 people on the bus. i look at my watch. 9:35am. yes!!! you read that 2 hours waiting for bus 467. there was one lady got on and really told the driver. she waited bout a hour. saying i suppose be at work at 9am here it is 9:30am. the only bus. show up. the driver said no there was others before him. ohh!!! she explore calling the driver liar. point to me and other said we been waiting over a hour. (me 2 hours) anyway, i was upset. and really started to get worry i might be late. for work. finally got off at san engendo and walk very fast to my job. and whew!! with 5 mins to spare. didnt even had to to relax and read the paper. all most out of breath. hate that so much!! never like to rush rush rush. i still cant belive i waited bus 467 just a little over 2 hours. i never waited that long for a bus. so my question to you forum if you catching titsa bus to here and there. how long did you waitied for your bus. i whould like to know!! anyway... thatīs is for now.... blog .... over

walker1
29-04-2018, 21:44
I hate using public transport, waiting for buses ,people coughing and sneezing all over the place ,body smells, drunks etc,and in our country at my age I can travel anywhere in my country for nada ,but still I hate it , can't you get yourself a moped or scooter? they are cheap to run and it would only take around 15 minutes door to door, just a thought , Henry keep up the good work

henry
29-04-2018, 21:52
whatīs up forum? whew!! what a day i had today. finally had a sunday off from work!! finally!! so i did the inpossible today. i hit all 4 markets today las chafias. guaragacho guaza and los cristanos. got a little sun burn but oh well. it was my day off. anyways. when i walk from the bus stop by burger king las chafias i walk alllll the way by lidi to go to the market first. didnt found anyway, caught my eye. so i walk allll the way back to the bus stop by burger king. when i was walking by mercadona this morning there was a few driver driving the lot at mercadona . one of them pull up it was a spanish woman. ask me if i speak spanish. i reply yes. she then ask me is today a fiesta? i reply no.. she then said why mercadona closed? i reply it allways closed on sundays. she look at me. and reply really? i was raise all my life here and i never knew mercadona closed sundays until now. (really???) i told her i been living here 18 years and i know it allways closed on sundays. she reply wow. i didnt know this. and thanks me and drove off. when she drove off. i wonder what spanish people thinks? if she been living here since she was little and now didnt know any idea mercadona closed on sundays. she was i think bout late 40s early 50īs. wow!! after waiting for bus 470 i made it to guaragacho market. and took my time didnt found nothing so next stop guaza market. look round but got some fresh bananas but thatīs bout it next and finally was los cristanos market. yes!! i walk thru all these markets wearing flip flops. didnt see much in los cristanos that i really need. so walking back up hill to los cris bus stop. i thought well i do need a few things at hiperdino at siam mall. gel, shaving cream etc. caught the bus to the police station and walk another up hill to siam mall. fgot my things and walk back down by the police station to catch the bus home in guaza. by the time i got home i was tried. get up bout 7am and didnt got home till few mins past 5pm. i know all that walking non stop. you know im going sleep well tonight . anyway. see what comes tomorrow or so... blog... over!!!

I hate using public transport, waiting for buses ,people coughing and sneezing all over the place ,body smells, drunks etc,and in our country at my age I can travel anywhere in my country for nada ,but still I hate it , can't you get yourself a moped or scooter? they are cheap to run and it would only take around 15 minutes door to door, just a thought , Henry keep up the good work

it be nice but i donīt have a driver licence. i use to have my america licence but it expire last year.

walker1
01-05-2018, 23:50
Get yourself a pushbike and work of some of that cola and mountain dew lol

henry
07-05-2018, 19:47
whatīs up forum? last wednesday saw the new avengers movie very good. and by the time you read this the movie has now hit over 1 billion dollars worldwide. whew!! and thats only 11 days since the movie came out!! wow!! alot of money.. hope every mother out there a happy mother day out there!! for me i didnt give my mom any flowers. cause she told me ahead of time. saying flowers are nice but it a waste of money 30-40 euros for it and they died in 3-4 days. so i got my mom a cute plush poodle toy and her perfrum chloe. she like it place the poodle by her bed. and i know she allways use chloe . so im gland she like it. also im sure you guys know how the mail here is sooooo slow here. i have quite a few wwe figures coming in but sure taking along time to get here. i order them on april 16 here it is may 8 and still waiting for it to come in. you can easly tell when the mailman goes on vaction. past 2 weeks no mail not even a bill came in. make you wonder really? sure hope i get my wwe figures sometime this week. only 3 figures all together bout 50 euros. 2 months ago i order 3 figures as well and came in bout 2 weeks. but here it is allmost a whole month waiting. see what happends if i ever get them in. and also yes!! after months and months i finally have the whold month on sundays off!! it bout time really? i thinking all this month finally sell some stuff in nerdy stuff at guagacho market last time i sold anything there was back in november. soo yeah!! thatīs a long time. well let see what going on later this week and i put it up on my blog. hope everyone like what i write on here. im sure give everyone a good laugh and so. love to hear what you guys think on my blog. love to read them if you have any comments bout it.. till next time..... blog over!!!!!

Steve56
08-05-2018, 09:17
Great blog Henry, cheers me up no end! Please keep your posts coming. :respect::respect:

lynno52
08-05-2018, 10:33
Great blog Henry, cheers me up no end! Please keep your posts coming. :respect::respect:

Me too.............:thanx:

scotchmist
08-05-2018, 14:01
Keep up the good work Henry

henry
08-05-2018, 20:11
wait for it........ wait for it...... wait for it...... what up forum? thanks for the great comments really enjoy those comments. this morning i was thinking.. humm?? i wonder if my blogs people enjoy it more then the free newspaper that is out there? i wont said which ones im sure people here know which ones that is out there. who knows whould be nice if my blog be in the free newspaper out there. will people enjoy my storys in the paper? im sure but whould be nice if i wrote in the free papers but i dought it if they ever call me for it. whould be nice thought but i dought it if they read my blog. anyways. now for the fun stuff!!! drum roll please tatatatatatata today thought i walk around san miguel and go on a hiking trip. so caught 416 bus to san miguel. and walk up the hill bout a hour or so. and enjoy the great view. and what a view it was!! you can see las chafias, guaza mountain and a small part of los cristanos. so after walking for allmost 2 hours walk back down hill to the bus stop back to san miguel. and catch 416 to granadilla. waited bout 15 mins to change buses to hit back to los cristanos. when i got to los cristanos i walk over to the apollo the other side to catch 467 to hit home. i check my phone on titsa app. said 467 in 15 mins. ok. i said i can wait. and boy did i wait. all ready itīs noon. i check my watch not said 12:20pm. huh? i said bus 467 running late i catch my phone still said 15 mins. ok i waited more by this time all ready 12:30pm. by this time there aless 30 people waiting for the bus. wow!! the longest 15 mins i ever waited. so i waited another 10 mins its now 12:40pm still no bus 467 40 mins waited so i walk to the info center saying to myshelf i know when i go to the info center bus 467 will show up. aghh!! well i take that chance. so i walk to the info center and ask them is bus 467 coming any time soon. by this time its 12:50pm they said it came bout 12:20pm it runs every 20 mins. i told the info center well i waited a hour there no bus and there aless 35-40 people waited. they said its inpossible. so i said i be right back. walk to the bus stop took a picture on my phone of all those people waited for bus 467 and show them. im surprized the lady said all those people waited? i reply yes. she call 467 and said the bus was so full its taking them a little longer to reach los cristanos. so very surprized she call. anyway she told me he at el camsion heading to los cristanos right now. i reply ok. so i walk back and guess what?? another 15 mins finally the bus 467 came but with all those people at los cris waited he cant takes a small amount of people the bus was soooo full look like a sarndies crush in a can. there was no chance i can get on the bus. so i check my phone said bus 451 going to the airport coming in 3 mins. said ok. i catch that to go home. and it came right on time 3 mins. i was shock. finally got home in guaza and walk home. but wow!! i think this a new record for 467 bus. 1 hour and 20 mins waited and the app keep saying 15 mins. the longest 15 mins i ever waited in my life. so my question is should i tell titsa i want my 1 hour and 20 mins of my life back? what you guys think? for me i think 467 should run every 10-15 mins not this long and have to remember 467 is the most businest bus there is. so any other forum members out there waited this long for bus 467? any way. see whatīs come next so stay tunded on here.. blog ..... over......