PDA

View Full Version : Are booking agents open on Sundays in Tenerife (for last minute trips to la gomera)?

OrionNebula
24-09-2011, 22:38
Hi All

I'm currently in Tenerife on holiday and would like to book some last minute trips to La Gomera and Mount Teide for Monday and Tuesday, to leave from Los Cristianos.

Does anyone know if its possible to book trips last minute like that and also are booking agents open on Sunday? Does anyone know of a good agent that's open tomorrow that does those trips?

Cheers
Orion.

Ian55
24-09-2011, 23:29
Hi All

I'm currently in Tenerife on holiday and would like to book some last minute trips to La Gomera and Mount Teide for Monday and Tuesday, to leave from Los Cristianos.

Does anyone know if its possible to book trips last minute like that and also are booking agents open on Sunday? Does anyone know of a good agent that's open tomorrow that does those trips?

Cheers
Orion.

You could try Forum member 'Uptowngirl' she may be able to help, send a PM to her

OrionNebula
24-09-2011, 23:33
Thanks for the tip Ian, I will definitely drop her a line.

AL JAY
25-09-2011, 01:10
Here's "Uptowngirls" website...loads of info on there.

http://www.tenerifesunshine.com/

uptowngirl
25-09-2011, 01:57
thanks for the recommendations guys.

You can either book online through our website, then you will get you tickets there and then, or you can go to one of 3 offices. Cheaper prices online than in the offices!!

Troya open from 0900 until 2100

OrionNebula
25-09-2011, 08:40
thanks for the recommendations guys.

You can either book online through our website, then you will get you tickets there and then, or you can go to one of 3 offices. Cheaper prices online than in the offices!!

Troya open from 0900 until 2100

Fantastic - thanks for the info.

Where is Troya - is that San Eugenio? I think i need to chat to someone from the office, on the phone.

Ian55
25-09-2011, 11:03
Fantastic - thanks for the info.

Where is Troya - is that San Eugenio? I think i need to chat to someone from the office, on the phone.

Go to Uptowngirl's web site, numbers will be there :)

Leam_Lin
25-09-2011, 11:11
Another Tenerife Sunshine shop is in San Eugenio, more or less opposite hotel Jardin Tropical, just up From Hotel Panorama.