PDA

View Full Version : Old Tenerife Forum usernames

Goforgold
25-09-2011, 11:20
Although in the scheme of things this isn't important, but I do think it's a shame that some of the old forum members are now using new names as I now don't know who they are and over time you build up a 'picture' of someone.

I was lying in bed the other night wondering what had happened to Lynne&Bobby and have just found out that Keiraj is one and the same person now!! :hi::hi::hi: if you read this post :)

I also didn't know until yesterday that Cat Woman is ****&Di. :wave::wave:

I think there is a thread somewhere, where some of the members have put on what their old names were - I will have to dig out out and read it. :)

Santiago
25-09-2011, 13:30
Although in the scheme of things this isn't important, but I do think it's a shame that some of the old forum members are now using new names as I now don't know who they are and over time you build up a 'picture' of someone.

I was lying in bed the other night wondering what had happened to Lynne&Bobby and have just found out that Keiraj is one and the same person now!! :hi::hi::hi: if you read this post :)

I also didn't know until yesterday that Cat Woman is ****&Di. :wave::wave:

I think there is a thread somewhere, where some of the members have put on what their old names were - I will have to dig out out and read it. :)

Some have also changed their Avatar so you don't recognise them. Why not keep the pictures on the profile so that we can check them?

Goforgold
25-09-2011, 13:48
I've just changed my picture - I don't normally notice them or whether they are male or female, or where they're from, just the names. :) I was really surprised that Lynne&Bobby and ****&di were still on the forum - I thought they'd left.

Suej
25-09-2011, 14:06
I've just changed my picture - I don't normally notice them or whether they are male or female, or where they're from, just the names. :) I was really surprised that Lynne&Bobby and ****&di were still on the forum - I thought they'd left.

Why is ****&Di being starred out I wonder? ???

Testing...**** whittington!:spin:

Maybe this is why Cat woman changed her name GFG!:)

dede
25-09-2011, 14:09

Maybe this is why Cat woman changed her name GFG!:)

Ha ha ... thats probably why they have changed it then.....

Goforgold
25-09-2011, 14:10

Maybe this is why Cat woman changed her name GFG!:) .....:laugh:

The **** bit of the Di, didn't asterisk out on the old forum - ???

Suej
25-09-2011, 14:15
.....:laugh:

No it didnīt! but if I remember rightly the was the odd member who did love the expression **** head!:wink:

Goforgold
25-09-2011, 14:29
No it didnīt! but if I remember rightly the was the odd member who did love the expression **** head!:wink:

Who was that then? :)

doreen
25-09-2011, 14:37
.....:laugh:

That's new technology, for you :lol: