PDA

View Full Version : Banco Santander in Golf del Sur

mynx00
25-09-2011, 20:35
We are going to be staying at Santa Barbara apartments in Golf del Sur in October. Does anyone know if there is a Banco Santander nearby?

Tenerife Villas
25-09-2011, 20:45
only in las chaferas the on in sa blas is just an agent

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=28.028884,-16.613968
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

karinagal
25-09-2011, 20:48
There is one in San Blas but it does not have a cash machine - I think it's a purely admin place as I couldn't even pay a bill in there.... I think there is a fully functioning branch up at Las Chafiras near Mercadona?

anniemc
26-09-2011, 00:45
I think if you have a spanish Santander account you can do all your banking in the small agency in San Blas but you can't
withdraw money or do currency exchange there if its a UK Santander account. There is a main branch opposite the entrance to the Mercadona which also has a cash machine. There is also a Santander cash machine at the Amarilla Golf Course pro shop. Hope this helps.

karinagal
26-09-2011, 00:57
I think if you have a spanish Santander account you can do all your banking in the small agency in San Blas but you can't
withdraw money or do currency exchange there if its a UK Santander account. There is a main branch opposite the entrance to the Mercadona which also has a cash machine. There is also a Santander cash machine at the Amarilla Golf Course pro shop. Hope this helps.

That's good to know - thanks Annie. Is the golf shop cash machine in the servi red network? I'm with Solbank and need access to a servi red cash machine to avoid charges..! I'm pretty sure that Santander should be on the same network as Solbank..

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

irenec50
26-09-2011, 09:18
There is a Santander branch near the main roundabout at Las Chafiras - address 0049 . 4478 Centro Commerciale Chafiras Centro Loc B - there is also one in the village of San Miguel - up the hill about 5 kms.