PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Very large villa / small private complex needed please

LouBarden
25-09-2011, 23:36
Hi,
Hoping someone will have some suggestions please.
We are coming to tenerife in November 2012. There will be 30 of us, to celebrate a 30th, 40th and 60th birthdays.
We either want one big villa (but dont seem to be able to find anything nearly big enough!!) or a few neighbouring villas, or several small appartments or studio type flats around a pool. We dont really want to hire a car, so shops, beach, bars need to be within walking distance (15 mins). None of us have been to Tenerife before, so we are open to suggestions on area.
Any links or suggestions would be REALLY appreciated!
Thanks,
Louise :)

Loaded
26-09-2011, 08:27
Shameless plug over the day: www.palomabeach.com

CIM
26-09-2011, 10:04
It might be difficult to get 2 or 3 villas in the same area meeting your criteria so as suggested above, 10 apartments on one complex may be your best option.

tracey_in_tenerife
26-09-2011, 20:24
We are flying 70 employees out in December and we have booked sunbeach hotel at fanabe ,they have studios and 1/2 bed apartments they have been really helpful with our booking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LouBarden
26-09-2011, 23:28
Thanks for your replies
The paloma is fine apart from having to pay for sunbeds , over a 10 day stay this could work out at an extra 600 euros for 30 of us!!! Money that could be put to much better uses! But it is a possibility.
Tracey - do you have a link for this hotel please? I have googled and think I have found it, but would just like to be sure! thanks.

tracey_in_tenerife
27-09-2011, 09:51
http://www.sol-hotels.com/en/hotel/sol_sun_beach_apartamentos.php

Hope that helps , the breakfast there is 6 euros but you don't need to take that option as we found there's cheaper breakfasts just outside the resort

The rodeo restaurant is a must if your celebrating as well & it's only up the road from the resort , it's an all you can eat meat restaurant for 17 euros a head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yovero
27-09-2011, 11:50
you can also see in the granada park complex. It is in los cristianos. Beach and restaurants are very near.

lancslass
28-09-2011, 17:36
sent you private message about a complex in los cristianos San Marino.pm me if you want details.

marbro8
28-09-2011, 20:41
there are 9 of us coming over next week and we were searching for a villa that could accomodate us all, and we actualy booked a villa and a duplex on the compostella beach complex, overlooking las vistas beach on the border of las americas and los cristianos, they have about 10 villas on the complex that sleep between 7-10 and we booked with spanish isle holidays, you could not get any closer to the beach or bars:wink: