PDA

View Full Version : Hiya from chilly England :)

Chrislaff
26-09-2011, 00:46
Hello all, my name is Chris I am the other half of TigerTina(over on the other forum-but I can't seem to post there?) we are due to arrive in 36 days :) Sorry i've taken so long to get on but i have had 101 things to do = 202 half finished things! hehe. Good site by the way, are all the tenerife forus sort of linked up or are you deadly rivals really? lol. Ok chat some more later, I best be off to shower and to then wash my dirty oily/greasy fingerprints from everywhere in the house ooops ;-)
hasta luego.

Chrislaff
27-09-2011, 00:25
34 Days Now so excited forgot how to count lol

AL JAY
27-09-2011, 01:30
Welcome to the forum Chris, some members post on both but i believe this is the original and best!

Malteser Monkey
27-09-2011, 09:22
Hello and Welcome from me

Chilly England ? Haven't you heard - we're having a heatwave:crazy::cheeky:

Goforgold
27-09-2011, 09:25
Yeah!! Yesterday was a cracker!! :)

Chrislaff
27-09-2011, 13:32
Welcome to the forum Chris, some members post on both but i believe this is the original and best!
Hey dude thanks for the welcome :) I have now I think got a log on on both, so will bounce back and forth and see, they are basically the same sites tho?, just different? hehe :lol:

Added after 2 minutes:

Hello and Welcome from me

Chilly England ? Haven't you heard - we're having a heatwave:crazy::cheeky:

Yeah i heard tales of 27 degrees tomorrow and thursday but we not seen it yet 19 is as high as it reached here lol suns trying to come out now I can see a pathetic watery thing in the sky...do you think thats our heatwave coming? lmao

Malteser Monkey
27-09-2011, 13:41
Were is ya in London ? Chris

Chrislaff
27-09-2011, 13:55
We are just north of london, not far from Stansted Airport. Are you singing from the top of the Black moutains there? :jumping:

Malteser Monkey
27-09-2011, 14:10
Eh ? Black mountains you'll 'ave to explain

I am a Norf Londoner in North Wales

(I sound like Sting now, Englishman in New Yourk for those who may go, Que ?)

Chrislaff
27-09-2011, 14:27
Ah ok the Black mountains are more central eastern wales, your more Snowdon way then, sorry i only know it's topography from mountain ranges that ive been to lol

Malteser Monkey
27-09-2011, 14:29
Yes Snowdon range you are correct - and if you'd heard my singing you would know that the top of Snowdon would be the only place I could go !:cheeky:

Chrislaff
28-09-2011, 10:52
Have you stopped singing yet...*walks around with fingers in ears going la la laa lah*

TOTO 99
28-09-2011, 11:07
I'm convinced it's the hottest day of the year here in sunny Warrington. Absolutely roasting.
I'd have thought it was even hotter in London? :tiphat:

Chrislaff
28-09-2011, 11:17
Is heating up at last now, just north of london here so dont get the extreme temps they do in the smokey old City. Are you able to enjoy the sunshine today ToTo? :)

TOTO 99
28-09-2011, 11:28
Is heating up at last now, just north of london here so dont get the extreme temps they do in the smokey old City. Are you able to enjoy the sunshine today ToTo? :)

In a word..no..lol..no bar, no swimming pool etc. But it's nice to see compared to how it normally is.
Back in the real sun in November thank god..:laugh:

Goforgold
28-09-2011, 11:30
I'm convinced it's the hottest day of the year here in sunny Warrington. Absolutely roasting.
I'd have thought it was even hotter in London? :tiphat:

It's a scorcher here again :) It got a little too hot when walking the dog a while ago.

Malteser Monkey
28-09-2011, 19:58
OMG 30 deg on the car temp gauge - sweltering ! washing was dry in no time even towels - it was like a clima here

Off to London tomorrow will let you know:eek::sunburn:

Have you stopped singing yet...*walks around with fingers in ears going la la laa lah*

Oh and yes ! just

Sal
28-09-2011, 20:12
Been gorgeous here in Poole today - would happen just as we are set to fly to Fuerteventura tomorrow! rolleyes2:

Welcome to the forum Chrislaff! Have a great holiday. :)

Goforgold
28-09-2011, 20:34
Just come in from a walk with the dog - still lovely and warm at 8.30pm :)

Chrislaff
29-09-2011, 23:07
OMG 30 deg on the car temp gauge - sweltering ! washing was dry in no time even towels - it was like a clima here

Off to London tomorrow will let you know:eek::sunburn:

Oh and yes ! just

Did you make it out of the smoke yet? lol. :p

Added after 11 minutes:

Been gorgeous here in Poole today - would happen just as we are set to fly to Fuerteventura tomorrow! rolleyes2:

Welcome to the forum Chrislaff! Have a great holiday. :)

Thank you, Hope your one goes super dandy...."Are you there yet?" lol :)

Added after 6 minutes:

Its teasing us, making us wear sandals, and virtually nothing else, believing we are already in Tenerife...but it's gonna bite us for sure, bet I end up stranded somewhere next week miles from home in ridiculously under dressed attire, like we do eh? lol :spin: